New Topic Respond to this Topic
Orias1992
Orias1992
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Voice Actor
Heaven, Hell, & the Daemons 2011-10-15 04:26:07 Reply

I am basing this off a book I have been writing for a while on and off and it has perservered trhough many computer virus electrical issues etc so im giving it some light so bear with me.

The name is Heaven, Hell, and the Daemons. It is about a squad of bioengineered soldiers who were made to win any war for the united states. There are only four of them with very different personalities and stature. The united states is under the control of a very greedy president who has been doing some shady deals giving the U.S. bad standings with every other country to the point that an all out invasion on U.S. soil has happened creating a third world war. All the bloodshed from the battles begins being absorbed into the ground and where the pentagon once stood a massive crevice opens up and hellspawn (everything from small shadowling to dracoliches rear their ugly heads) and start to devour and destroy the human race before the skys open up and something resembling "angels" come to fight but the angels also turn on some humans (not all plot point) the bioengineered soldiers being within that group. once all of this happens the group takes it upon themselves to close the crevice and return everything to normal.

Our story starts in the aftermath of all of this. The sky is blacked out with the days only giving a faint purple glow of a sky barely giving any light compared to that of a crescent moon. The nights pitch black. the buildings almost everything but destroyed.

the main characters:
Ace ~ The brawn also a quick thinker roughly 6'3" and stacked

S-Ence ~ Hot headed long range weaponry master/guru quick to crack a snotty remark Ace's closest friend and also argues withe Ace on a regular basis

Specz ~ The 6'0" techy smart as can be and quick with a handgun can crack any safe and make useable electronics out of any scrap

Gripz ~ A 5'8" cautious fighter also the get away driver of the Ironclad he is quiet and to himself mostly and every now and then chips in on the spats between Ace and S-Ence

I have a lot done in my book and i can go into more extensive detail if anyone is interested and even put a bit of my story up so you can get the feel of what it would be like. I keep stuff kind of fast paced. So send me a PM if interested.

So Many Voices!

Orias1992
Orias1992
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Voice Actor
Response to Heaven, Hell, & the Daemons 2011-10-17 10:25:49 Reply

Story Excerpt from the beginning.

It was me Ace my squad S-Ence,Specz, and Gripz we thought we could kill them we thought we were fine we were wrong each demon was nothing compared to what we were about to face. Each minor demon just fell and disappeared in a dark pool of swirling blood, retreating to hell and coming again, stronger feeding on our fear and blood. We reached the main crevice from which they came our ammo was low. It seemed deserted our way here was flooded full of the horrors and hell sent monsters but it seemed quiet here all the light was sucked into the crevice like a black hole. We made a slow advance; they took refuge for cover fire if I needed it in the ruins of what was part of the pentagon. I gently made my way to the very edge and tilted my gun down going to peek over went I was sent flying back blood gushing from a wound in my stomach I thought I could see my entrails but it was the chords of flesh clawed by the huge hand that came up over the ledge. I looked down my gaze blurring blood coated my lower body the flesh hanging by bits and pieces I took out my knife and cut it I winced in pain. I was alive! My squad came over to tend my wounds and help me regain my bearings. Specz slung his backpack off and searching through it he pulled out a three inch long needle and a small glass canister from his side. S-Ence mounted and watched the hulking behemoth pull itself up "Hurry!" he yelled back at us. Specz looked back over his shoulder and saw it, grinding his teeth he jammed the needle down through the thin metal cap and filled the needle with adrenaline and then jammed it into my side. I felt my eyes spark on fire, my muscles tensed and I stood up Gripz quickly took some medical wrap and a few safety pins and held my wounds together. "The stitches have to wait till later Ace." Specz said and quickly put on the backpack and drew his assault rifle and leveled it against an old charred desk. Gripz got on a knee and sturdied himself his knee-pad digging into the ashes of what might have been a human being he mounted his rocket launcher and readied himself for the worst, me I just stood and watched it rise. The hand was attached to a huge bulky arm flesh rotten and decaying fell from it, maggots crawled through its entirety. The head came up along with the upper body the head seemed like a giant wolfs except with no fur just red flesh sagging and decaying its massive head turned showing where the fleshed turned to muscle and that turned to skull, its fangs like razor blades. Its eyes green and red searching for us it was already three stories tall and we did not dare wait for the rest. "Fire the missile!" I yelled at Gripz, without hesitation he pulled the trigger smoke and heat rushed out the back and the missile zoomed at the arm. It hit dead on flesh flew away from its body knocking it down a notch witch made it mad never fazing it just threw itself up over the ledge and we ran we dared not look. I heard the sickening squish of the flesh as it hit the side of the crevice and the booms as the demon came at us gaining fast we were not able to escape it I thought we were going to die. That's when we saw the first sign of God a bolt of fire the size of a small van came crashing down on the creature and its gazed turned to the sky and through the clouds of ash and soot that now covered most of our days it seemed like eternal night the faintest rays came through giving it an eerie glow. They say angels are beautiful well beautiful must have changed because a figure in pure white armor dived from the sky followed by others in black armor making them harder to see except for the glint of the their holy swords there was 7 of them. We stopped to watch and the first angel in the front went straight at the creature and was swatted down out of the sky one of his wings was severed. He lay there motionless and disappeared nothing remained but a little ruby crystal remained with a white glow on the inside. The other circled the beast confusing it and one dove and stuck its sword into the creatures' skull then pulled out and I watched as its skin bubbled melted and its skull burst with a white glow and it died. Amidst the awe of the spectacle S-Ence manage to get the ruby drop that was produced from the angel's death.

"can post more upon request"

So Many Voices!