00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FylypFimpossible just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

McDonald's Incident

3,997 Views | 47 Replies

McDonald's Incident 2011-10-15 03:26:32

Video is somewhat disturbing.

After a dispute over the change a cashier gave two females, one of them slapped the cashier.

The cashier fought back. The two women then jumped the counter to further attack the man, who brought in a steel pole from the back, beating both of them to the ground.

After they were down, however, the man kept hitting. A fractured skull and a broken arm are some of the resulting injuries. It's not exactly known if the two women were fighting back while they were under the counter, but at the moment, the media is taking heavy bias in the customer's favor.

It has to also be noted that the cashier has had a criminal record, serving 10 years prison after shooting a classmate.
________

So that's what happened, now, who's in the wrong here?

We had some good times, Newgrounds.

BBS Signature

Response to McDonald's Incident 2011-10-15 03:30:57

At 10/15/11 03:26 AM, Greenfrost6 wrote:
________

So that's what happened, now, who's in the wrong here?

Both of them. The chick for getting aggressive, probably about some fuckin order that could've easily been fixed

And the Cashier, the man is obviously insane and needs some psychiatric assistance.

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature

Response to McDonald's Incident 2011-10-15 03:31:17

Whoever started it is wrong. Both sides have bad personality to start with.

If you're a Newgrounds OG who appreciates Flash games with depth, check out the game I made in 2024.

Response to McDonald's Incident 2011-10-15 03:35:35

The women who started the fight and jumped the counter, and deserved whatever happened.

Inb4 NG's white knights come in and preach how the man was wrong.

Response to McDonald's Incident 2011-10-15 03:39:57

At 10/15/11 03:35 AM, Corpus-Delicti wrote: The women who started the fight and jumped the counter, and deserved whatever happened.

Inb4 NG's white knights come in and preach how the man was wrong.

Also, it appears i have derped with that previous statement.

I meant to say that the women jumped over the counter and attacked him, so they deserve whatever happens to them.

Response to McDonald's Incident 2011-10-15 03:41:24

Where the fuck was the manager when all of this was happening?

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to McDonald's Incident 2011-10-15 03:48:12

Legally, the cashier has no grounds to stand on.

If you're defending yourself, it's okay to hit someone.

But if they no longer have the capacity to attack you, like if they're on the ground in pain, that's the point when you have to stop and call the police.

It's understandable that someone with a short temper would go further than that in a high pressure situation, but that's not an excuse, just a motive.

"Guns don't kill people, the government does."

- Dale Gribble

Please do not contact Homor to get your message added to this sig, there is no more room.

BBS Signature

Response to McDonald's Incident 2011-10-15 03:57:05

Ah yea, I seen the video. The guy looks like a kid. I think he should of two pieced him. A fucking crow bar is waay overdoing it.

Response to McDonald's Incident 2011-10-15 04:01:50

That metal rod wasn't designed for blunt%uFEFF force trauma. He should have used it as a staff and impaled their faces.

Sig by BabiesAteMyDingo

BBS Signature

Response to McDonald's Incident 2011-10-15 04:02:45

What were they expecting him to do? Dumb move in their part.

BBS Signature

Response to McDonald's Incident 2011-10-15 05:09:28

99 problems and 2 bitches are one

BBS Signature

Response to McDonald's Incident 2011-10-15 05:13:49

cashier defended himself

it's a place of business and the customers went in a restricted area

he verbally warned them to leave and they kept coming

he hit them and told them to stay down

they didn't

so he hit them more

he is 100% in the right (maybe not legally though)

I have a message for the political elites in Washington, D.C. The United States of America is not going to become the United States of Europe, not on our watch. - HERMAN CAIN

BBS Signature

Response to McDonald's Incident 2011-10-15 05:18:24

All three of them are idiots and deserve punishment...I don't see why everybody has to make this into a big 'who did the wrong thing' case, they are all fucking morons.

The cashier:

-It looks like he ripped off the two women. I think it was in their right to argue with him.

-He has complete anger issues, he took it too far, even once they were on the floor and he was done beating the shit out of them he decided to start beating them again, imagine if he wasn't at McDonalds and he didn't have the customers and co-workers screaming at him.

The two women:

-They cornered him, the cashier had the right to defend himself (well, until he started taking it too far) and they were trying to harm him. You just don't do that...

Response to McDonald's Incident 2011-10-15 05:18:56

At 10/15/11 05:09 AM, tox wrote: 99 problems and 2 bitches are one

I loled.

Response to McDonald's Incident 2011-10-15 05:19:57

Of course though despite my post people will still argue with me and act as if the cashier did nothing wrong and should go off without any repercussions at all, at the very least he should get fucking anger management classes (not that I'd expect them to work, anger management classes sound retarded lmao.)

Response to McDonald's Incident 2011-10-15 05:20:59

They had it coming. You can't hit someone, run at them and expect to just be ignored. Sure that member of staff took it too far, but karma is a bitch.

BBS Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!

BBS Signature

Response to McDonald's Incident 2011-10-15 05:21:00

At 10/15/11 05:18 AM, Halberd wrote: -It looks like he ripped off the two women. I think it was in their right to argue with him.

he was checking to see if the bill was fake

not ripping them off

that's what they were upset about according to the news article

I have a message for the political elites in Washington, D.C. The United States of America is not going to become the United States of Europe, not on our watch. - HERMAN CAIN

BBS Signature

Response to McDonald's Incident 2011-10-15 05:21:48

At 10/15/11 05:19 AM, Halberd wrote: Of course though despite my post people will still argue with me and act as if the cashier did nothing wrong and should go off without any repercussions at all, at the very least he should get fucking anger management classes (not that I'd expect them to work, anger management classes sound retarded lmao.)

On second thought maybe I'm being a bit too harsh on the cashier, he was getting slapped, cornered and chased. Whenever I get hurt I get really, really pissed off and I forget about the fact that I don't like hurting people.

Still though

Response to McDonald's Incident 2011-10-15 05:23:36

Once you jump that barrier between customer and cashier one would need to engage in some type of self defense to avoid injury. You hit someone? You want to chase them down with intent on injuring them? Well then you deserve to have your ass beat down with what looked like a metal rod.

That blonde bitch yelling for help needed to get her ass kicked, too. Just because she was being a whiny little anus.

Yea, I farm Anal Penguins. Do something about it.

BBS Signature

Response to McDonald's Incident 2011-10-15 05:24:24

But anyway... it looks to me like both parties were out of line. The two ladies may have started it and totally over reacted to the shove, but the guy finished it with a weapon. I think the guys in trouble.

What gets me is the crowds reaction. Everyone backs up and sounds in horror like a bunch of frightened monkeys. It really does go to show how prepared we are as a people to handle things like this when they happen.

Response to McDonald's Incident 2011-10-15 05:30:02

That's Scary
But if you're making a stick game for Mc'donalds call it "Stick'Donalds" or "Mc'sticks" but you have to get Permission from Xgen studios first for the second one

I am GOD!!!! No i was just kidding. Im a beginner.

Response to McDonald's Incident 2011-10-15 07:13:48

Well the women did climb the counter and came up to him to slap him so if I were the cashier I think I'd feel pretty threatened as well. However, to grab a steel pole and then whack the shit out of them even when they're already on the ground is a bit too much. The damage you do might be permanent which is far worse than a slap on the cheek.

Personally, I think both are wrong and deserve some time in jail. The women for physically assaulting the man and the man for using overexcessive violence to defend himself. Yes, you might have the right to defend yourself, but in an appriopriate manner and not when the danger has already passed.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to McDonald's Incident 2011-10-15 07:26:39

Self defense by the cashier, nuff' said.

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

Response to McDonald's Incident 2011-10-15 07:53:49

The cashier was just probably defending other employees and the store the only way he knew how. Through smashing someones skull open with a steel pole. But the woman shouldn't have got that aggresive over a mere change inncident. Is trying to get a few coins really worth getting your skull bashed in?

But the cashier was over doing it with the steel pole. He at least should have stopped smashing her when he got her on the ground. The woman was clearly screaming "stop!" and gave up and wasn't going to hurt anyone when she was on the ground.

Chat here if you like.

Thursday 6th October - Blue Sheep Memorial Day

BBS Signature

Response to McDonald's Incident 2011-10-15 11:41:13

Finally!
I've always said that people like that should be beaten with a lead pipe...
ONLY THIS GUY USED A STEEL POLE!

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.

BBS Signature

Response to McDonald's Incident 2011-10-15 11:48:08

If the cashier was attacked by two black dudes, then he would've had every right to pull out a firearm and continually shoot them in the chest even after they'd risen their hands up.

My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12

NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature

Response to McDonald's Incident 2011-10-15 11:55:29

At 10/15/11 11:48 AM, Lorkas wrote: If the cashier was attacked by two black dudes, then he would've had every right to pull out a firearm and continually shoot them in the chest even after they'd risen their hands up.

LOL,I was thinking that too!

play Etehfowr Against

BBS Signature

Response to McDonald's Incident 2011-10-15 11:58:06

At 10/15/11 11:55 AM, majormelthesackboy wrote:
At 10/15/11 11:48 AM, Lorkas wrote: If the cashier was attacked by two black dudes, then he would've had every right to pull out a firearm and continually shoot them in the chest even after they'd risen their hands up.
LOL,I was thinking that too!

But when a woman attacks you, you have NO RIGHT to defend yourself. Because they are always right, even when they're wrong.

My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12

NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature

Response to McDonald's Incident 2011-10-15 12:26:21

Well at first the guy at the cash register was just defending himself, but right when he started beating on them when they were already down then it turned to assault.

Response to McDonald's Incident 2011-10-15 12:32:42

They deserved it. Giving him grief like that when he's already working a shiity job, hitting him, then leaping over the counter and chasing him? They had it coming.