Be a Supporter!

Barbie the perfect female body???

  • 1,801 Views
  • 48 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
II2none
II2none
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Barbie the perfect female body??? 2011-10-15 03:08:11 Reply

Were back live on WTF News, I'm your host roderickii

Apparently a trademark doll is the epitome of a sexy female body

A middle age woman views this as"It's evolution. It's medical progress."

Personally I think what their goin for may looks sexier in theory, but I feel the neck would look deformed and her ass would be flatter than day old soda. Also what the hell it's a plastic doll for Christ sake the proportions are anatomically impossible.

But what does the public have to say about this?

Progress:

Last year a total of 13.1 million body parts were surgically altered. Five percent of patients were under the age of 20.

And no photos, the first sign of implying we fucked up.


QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr
How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature
Razz
Razz
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Barbie the perfect female body??? 2011-10-15 03:09:44 Reply

The perfect female body does not have detachable parts.


BBS Signature
TitsMagoo
TitsMagoo
  • Member since: May. 24, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Barbie the perfect female body??? 2011-10-15 03:13:05 Reply

you do know that barbies body is anatomically impossible, right?

II2none
II2none
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Barbie the perfect female body??? 2011-10-15 03:17:55 Reply

At 10/15/11 03:13 AM, TitsMagoo wrote: you do know that barbies body is anatomically impossible, right?

Naw, the reason I made a thread about it was because you see women like that everyday.


QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr
How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature
LocoJoe
LocoJoe
  • Member since: Nov. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Barbie the perfect female body??? 2011-10-15 03:29:56 Reply

I don't see what's wrong with the chick anyways. Barbie needs more ass. She's flat back there. I need something to hold onto.


Sig by BabiesAteMyDingo

BBS Signature
II2none
II2none
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Barbie the perfect female body??? 2011-10-15 03:31:32 Reply

At 10/15/11 03:29 AM, LocoJoe wrote: I don't see what's wrong with the chick anyways. Barbie needs more ass. She's flat back there. I need something to hold onto.

Amen.


QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr
How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Member since: May. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 53
Audiophile
Response to Barbie the perfect female body??? 2011-10-15 03:32:17 Reply

You do realise it's just a doll right?


[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
II2none
II2none
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Barbie the perfect female body??? 2011-10-15 03:33:42 Reply

At 10/15/11 03:32 AM, Gagsy wrote: You do realise it's just a doll right?

Why are you people telling ME this? Of course I realize this I'm the one that read the damn article and pretty much posted that it's ridiculous and stupid.


QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr
How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature
MrPercie
MrPercie
  • Member since: Apr. 5, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Barbie the perfect female body??? 2011-10-15 03:33:44 Reply

breasts made from plastic?

no thanks


my love of material goods is far greater than my love of food

BBS Signature
Ryanson
Ryanson
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Musician
Response to Barbie the perfect female body??? 2011-10-15 03:39:38 Reply

I hope no man thinks Ken dolls are what evolution has in store for us.

He's perfectly smooth down there. How would we reproduce?!


Life is a performance, and the world is full of critics. Give it your all like it's your last show.
You don't even want to know

BBS Signature
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Member since: May. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 53
Audiophile
Response to Barbie the perfect female body??? 2011-10-15 03:44:22 Reply

At 10/15/11 03:33 AM, roderickii wrote:
Why are you people telling ME this? Of course I realize this I'm the one that read the damn article and pretty much posted that it's ridiculous and stupid.

You make it sound like we're the ones who wrote the damn article. You should go onto a Barbie forum and tell them this because I have the inkling that your target audience is wrong here.


[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
StrapOnFetus
StrapOnFetus
  • Member since: Dec. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Barbie the perfect female body??? 2011-10-15 03:54:06 Reply

Heheh, mind tickling thought

homor
homor
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Barbie the perfect female body??? 2011-10-15 03:58:02 Reply

At 10/15/11 03:09 AM, JoeMation wrote: The perfect female body does not have detachable parts.

I disagree wholeheartedly.

Barbie the perfect female body???


"Guns don't kill people, the government does."
- Dale Gribble
Please do not contact Homor to get your message added to this sig, there is no more room.

BBS Signature
metalstorm
metalstorm
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Barbie the perfect female body??? 2011-10-15 04:17:27 Reply

Anyone who aims to look like a real-life barbie needs to be shown these links so that they can see what they are actually aspiring too.


Sig by madknt
Sig pinkified by jackmorrison

BBS Signature
II2none
II2none
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Barbie the perfect female body??? 2011-10-15 04:52:12 Reply

At 10/15/11 03:44 AM, Gagsy wrote:
At 10/15/11 03:33 AM, roderickii wrote:
Why are you people telling ME this? Of course I realize this I'm the one that read the damn article and pretty much posted that it's ridiculous and stupid.
You make it sound like we're the ones who wrote the damn article. You should go onto a Barbie forum and tell them this because I have the inkling that your target audience is wrong here.

Wow really,

The point is the extreme lengths fashion designers will go to to fill up their emotional insecurities. How did you not get this?


QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr
How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature
tox
tox
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to Barbie the perfect female body??? 2011-10-15 04:54:31 Reply

Only in the first world


call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
Wolfos
Wolfos
  • Member since: Jan. 19, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Game Developer
Response to Barbie the perfect female body??? 2011-10-15 05:01:27 Reply

At 10/15/11 04:17 AM, metalstorm wrote: Anyone who aims to look like a real-life barbie needs to be shown these links so that they can see what they are actually aspiring too.

"Slumber Party Barbie was introduced in 1965 and came with a bathroom scale permanently set at 110 lbs with a book entitled "How to Lose Weight" with directions inside stating simply "Don't eat."
That is kind of worrying...

JimCoolCarl
JimCoolCarl
  • Member since: Sep. 1, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Barbie the perfect female body??? 2011-10-15 06:25:13 Reply

Barbie is the perfect doll, no doubts about that.

but there is no such thing as a perfect human body, beauty varies from person to person.
some people find skinny bodies attractive while others may favor some weight in certain areas.
what you may find attractive is not what others may find attractive or even human.

so to say the body your aiming for is perfect is simply an absurd idea.
you can have specific desires when it comes to looks, style and personality but theres a good chance your not limited to one single look, style or personality.

im glad this model has done this story just to make a point as she really does look fine the way she is (but then she is a model)
the others who have done the procedure however are really in need of medical help.

Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Member since: May. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 53
Audiophile
Response to Barbie the perfect female body??? 2011-10-15 06:33:24 Reply

At 10/15/11 04:52 AM, roderickii wrote:
Wow really,

The point is the extreme lengths fashion designers will go to to fill up their emotional insecurities. How did you not get this?

I don't get how this is NG material still.


[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
Light
Light
  • Member since: May. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Reader
Response to Barbie the perfect female body??? 2011-10-15 06:46:40 Reply

At 10/15/11 05:01 AM, Wolfos wrote:
At 10/15/11 04:17 AM, metalstorm wrote: Anyone who aims to look like a real-life barbie needs to be shown these links so that they can see what they are actually aspiring too.
"Slumber Party Barbie was introduced in 1965 and came with a bathroom scale permanently set at 110 lbs with a book entitled "How to Lose Weight" with directions inside stating simply "Don't eat."
That is kind of worrying...

Maybe....but remember that "directions inside stating simply "Don't eat" may have just been a playful joke. I doubt that attitudes in 1965 supported women becoming as thin as possible. Back then, being curvy and a bit full-figured was very popular; I also think that anorexia wasn't a big problem in the 1960s. If it were, I doubt that Slumber Party Barbie would have ever been released.

But yeah, I still agree with you, Wolfos. Anyway, it's my opinion that Barbie has done more harm to girls around the world than good, giving them unrealistic expectations of what to look like as grown women.


I was formerly known as "Jedi-Master."

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

BBS Signature
SizzleBolt
SizzleBolt
  • Member since: Apr. 24, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Barbie the perfect female body??? 2011-10-15 06:48:21 Reply

The perfect female body has a vagina, and nipples, and the ability to move, and you don't spend just 20 bucks a pop to get her.


"This is homosexual barcode translated to alphabet." - Makakaov

Oh the powers of sarcasm.

BBS Signature
Autokrator
Autokrator
  • Member since: Jun. 28, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Barbie the perfect female body??? 2011-10-15 06:51:09 Reply

At 10/15/11 06:33 AM, Gagsy wrote: I don't get how this is NG material still.

yeah really i mean it has nothing to do with atheism, shitty music, or being terrible in social situations

totally not ng material


I have a message for the political elites in Washington, D.C. The United States of America is not going to become the United States of Europe, not on our watch. - HERMAN CAIN

BBS Signature
CaveStoryGrounds
CaveStoryGrounds
  • Member since: Jan. 3, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Writer
Response to Barbie the perfect female body??? 2011-10-15 07:01:29 Reply

At 10/15/11 03:08 AM, roderickii wrote: Last year a total of 13.1 million body parts were surgically altered. Five percent of patients were under the age of 20.

I understand medical uses of plastic surgery such as healing burned wounds, or minor appearance changes like pulling out moles. But all other forms and uses of plastic surgery are idiotic and should be made illegal if anything. Inserting silicon into the breasts, in my opinion, ruins the breasts (for example).

People need to get over themselves about having the "perfect image", as long as you are healthy you should be happy. I'm 6'1 and weigh 165lbs, i'm perfectly in the healthy weight range and to boot because I feel like it will give me an edge in life i'm exercising daily.

p.s: When I was referring to it being made illegal, I mean that most importantly in the cases where people attempt to change/hide their real gender...because its an identity issue, a serious mental issue, and just plain wrong.

Ashandir
Ashandir
  • Member since: Sep. 4, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Barbie the perfect female body??? 2011-10-15 07:02:27 Reply

i like wumen


IM NOT ASANDIR I LIKE THIS SIGNACHURE!!!!!

BBS Signature
Coop
Coop
  • Member since: Apr. 28, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 60
Writer
Response to Barbie the perfect female body??? 2011-10-15 08:56:28 Reply

At 10/15/11 03:32 AM, Gagsy wrote: You do realise it's just a doll right?

And how many Newgrounders have used their little sister's dolls for "experiments"?


Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey
News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
Rivergrey
Rivergrey
  • Member since: Sep. 1, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Barbie the perfect female body??? 2011-10-15 08:58:36 Reply

At 10/15/11 08:56 AM, Coop wrote: And how many Newgrounders have used their little sister's dolls for "experiments"?

I don't have a sister...


furry
filler

BBS Signature
The-universe
The-universe
  • Member since: Apr. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Barbie the perfect female body??? 2011-10-15 09:01:11 Reply

At 10/15/11 03:09 AM, JoeMation wrote: The perfect female body does not have detachable parts.

Well it might.

"I'll have the slender lips for the afternoon and the blowjob lips for the evening"


It's not the lack of crimes that values your morality but your capacity for contrition.

Click this and one day I'll be worth bazillions.

gamejunkie
gamejunkie
  • Member since: Dec. 16, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 56
Gamer
Response to Barbie the perfect female body??? 2011-10-15 09:04:06 Reply

At 10/15/11 08:56 AM, Coop wrote:
At 10/15/11 03:32 AM, Gagsy wrote: You do realise it's just a doll right?
And how many Newgrounders have used their little sister's dolls for "experiments"?

Well actually my sister was older, but that's not important. Thanks Coop, many years of therapy just went flying out my window.

Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Member since: May. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 53
Audiophile
Response to Barbie the perfect female body??? 2011-10-15 09:04:26 Reply

At 10/15/11 08:56 AM, Coop wrote:
And how many Newgrounders have used their little sister's dolls for "experiments"?

That reminds me of a disturbing 'porn' video with a man using a barbie for oral satisfaction by slitting a loud hole into the dolls mouth :(


[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
gamejunkie
gamejunkie
  • Member since: Dec. 16, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 56
Gamer
Response to Barbie the perfect female body??? 2011-10-15 09:06:10 Reply

At 10/15/11 09:04 AM, Gagsy wrote:
At 10/15/11 08:56 AM, Coop wrote:
And how many Newgrounders have used their little sister's dolls for "experiments"?
That reminds me of a disturbing 'porn' video with a man using a barbie for oral satisfaction by slitting a loud hole into the dolls mouth :(

OK! Can we please stop now. You guys are freaking me out.