Be a Supporter!

Antisemitism at Occupy LA

  • 434 Views
  • 17 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Autokrator
Autokrator
  • Member since: Jun. 28, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Antisemitism at Occupy LA Oct. 15th, 2011 @ 12:20 AM Reply

Patricia McAllister, an employee at Los Angeles Unified School District, seems to blame our economic woes on *gasp* Jews. She spoke very eloquently and openly about her hatred of Jews, "I think that the Zionist Jews, who are running these big banks and our Federal Reserve, which is not run by the federal government... they need to be run out of this country".

Video here.

What do you guys think of this Californian teacher? Is she stupid? Does she represent the whole of the "occupy" movement?

This isn't new either. One week ago, I made a similar topic about an "occupy" protester in New York.


I have a message for the political elites in Washington, D.C. The United States of America is not going to become the United States of Europe, not on our watch. - HERMAN CAIN

BBS Signature
kisame
kisame
  • Member since: May. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Antisemitism at Occupy LA Oct. 15th, 2011 @ 12:30 AM Reply

They're both right. The Jews are a menace and they need to be exterminated.


Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
IAmCrystalHeights
IAmCrystalHeights
  • Member since: Dec. 30, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Antisemitism at Occupy LA Oct. 15th, 2011 @ 12:32 AM Reply

Stupid Californians

...
Corpus-Delicti
Corpus-Delicti
  • Member since: Apr. 19, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Audiophile
Response to Antisemitism at Occupy LA Oct. 15th, 2011 @ 12:33 AM Reply

It's funny because jews.

explodingbunnies
explodingbunnies
  • Member since: Oct. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Melancholy
Response to Antisemitism at Occupy LA Oct. 15th, 2011 @ 01:00 AM Reply

What is this moron talking about? Zionist Jews? This is what happens when you get a bunch of improperly educated jackasses running around jumping on the protest bandwagon. Fighting for idiotic causes and taking things out on wrong groups. Jews have nothing to do with the economy, Jews are just regular fucking people. These people really need to fucking learn something for once and not just toss around broad words like "Jews" and what-not without knowing what the fuck they're saying.

I'm really starting to get sick of people blaming shit on Jews simply because they're too fucking uneducated to realize that they're own failure is based upon themselves.

Fuck society.

No, really. I don't understand why Antisemitism is becoming the norm with all modern day uneducated protests.

I'm the holder of the self proclaimed 'Biggest Douchebag on the Forums' award.
PSN/360 name : BerZerKer 123, and my Steam

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Member since: Sep. 2, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Writer
Response to Antisemitism at Occupy LA Oct. 15th, 2011 @ 01:30 AM Reply

At 10/15/11 01:00 AM, explodingbunnies wrote: I'm really starting to get sick of people blaming shit on Jews simply because they're too fucking uneducated to realize that they're own failure is based upon themselves.
No, really. I don't understand why Antisemitism is becoming the norm with all modern day uneducated protests.

I don't understand it either. What do people have against the Jewish?


| The Interviewer | Review Terms 3.0 | [This Space For Rent ] | Club Stoic |

BBS Signature
kisame
kisame
  • Member since: May. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Antisemitism at Occupy LA Oct. 15th, 2011 @ 01:42 AM Reply

At 10/15/11 01:30 AM, The-Great-One wrote:
At 10/15/11 01:00 AM, explodingbunnies wrote:
I don't understand it either. What do people have against the Jewish?

Well your people have a tendency to start wars for starters.


Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
ImlunchBoxx
ImlunchBoxx
  • Member since: Feb. 17, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Gamer
Response to Antisemitism at Occupy LA Oct. 15th, 2011 @ 01:45 AM Reply

ya but fuck shit but its not fuck hitler no dammit


BBS Signature
Halberd
Halberd
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Antisemitism at Occupy LA Oct. 15th, 2011 @ 01:47 AM Reply

The whole 'Jews run the economy' and 'The Jews are the reason Africa is poor' (that was in another thread on NG) is really retarded and has no proof at all

People are told by their parents and families to hate Jews and it gets firmly stuck in their mind and they don't use logic or anything, they just can't see past it.

Same with religion but much much worse, fundamentalist Muslims have pretty much ruined countries like Saudia Arabia and etc.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NguTypiXqqY
ILLEGAL MARIJUANA RELATED ACTIVITIES
The hand I killed your children with masturbates to the memory of it

Halberd
Halberd
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Antisemitism at Occupy LA Oct. 15th, 2011 @ 01:48 AM Reply

Also to add to my other post I just want to say that I'd rather everyone was saying the world was run by the Illuminati than the Jews


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NguTypiXqqY
ILLEGAL MARIJUANA RELATED ACTIVITIES
The hand I killed your children with masturbates to the memory of it

kakalxlax
kakalxlax
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Antisemitism at Occupy LA Oct. 15th, 2011 @ 01:48 AM Reply

At 10/15/11 12:30 AM, kisame wrote: They're both right. The Jews are a menace and they need to be exterminated.

its common to feel enthreaten by things that are superior to you


Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

kisame
kisame
  • Member since: May. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Antisemitism at Occupy LA Oct. 15th, 2011 @ 02:11 AM Reply

At 10/15/11 01:48 AM, kakalxlax wrote:
At 10/15/11 12:30 AM, kisame wrote: They're both right. The Jews are a menace and they need to be exterminated.
its common to feel enthreaten by things that are superior to you

Jews? Superior to me?! Aahahahah!


Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
Corpus-Delicti
Corpus-Delicti
  • Member since: Apr. 19, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Audiophile
Response to Antisemitism at Occupy LA Oct. 15th, 2011 @ 03:01 AM Reply

At 10/15/11 01:48 AM, kakalxlax wrote:
At 10/15/11 12:30 AM, kisame wrote: They're both right. The Jews are a menace and they need to be exterminated.
its common to feel enthreaten by things that are superior to you

>Jews
>Superior

lolno

Antisemitism at Occupy LA

kisame
kisame
  • Member since: May. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Antisemitism at Occupy LA Oct. 15th, 2011 @ 03:46 AM Reply

At 10/15/11 03:04 AM, RightWingGamer wrote:
At 10/15/11 02:11 AM, kisame wrote: Jews? Superior to me?! Aahahahah!
Why else do you think Israel, one of the smallest countries in the world, has a military force capable of making the entire region its bitch if it wanted to?

Because they can just hire Americans to do their dirty work, like they have been doing for the last 40 years.

Jews are just awesome that way. Fuck anti-semites and fuck the occupiers.

No. Fuck you, you filthy Jew sympathizer.


Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
kisame
kisame
  • Member since: May. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Antisemitism at Occupy LA Oct. 15th, 2011 @ 04:36 AM Reply

At 10/15/11 03:59 AM, RightWingGamer wrote:
At 10/15/11 03:46 AM, kisame wrote: Because they can just hire Americans to do their dirty work, like they have been doing for the last 40 years.
100% kosher ass-kicking, motherfucker.

A conflict that they themselves started, asshole!


Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
Corpus-Delicti
Corpus-Delicti
  • Member since: Apr. 19, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Audiophile
Response to Antisemitism at Occupy LA Oct. 15th, 2011 @ 04:37 AM Reply

At 10/15/11 04:36 AM, kisame wrote:
At 10/15/11 03:59 AM, RightWingGamer wrote:
At 10/15/11 03:46 AM, kisame wrote: Because they can just hire Americans to do their dirty work, like they have been doing for the last 40 years.
100% kosher ass-kicking, motherfucker.
A conflict that they themselves started, asshole!

Silly Jews.

MrPercie
MrPercie
  • Member since: Apr. 5, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Antisemitism at Occupy LA Oct. 15th, 2011 @ 04:38 AM Reply

At 10/15/11 12:30 AM, kisame wrote: They're both right. The Jews are a menace and they need to be exterminated.

I lost what ever respect I ever once had for you, that is if I had any to begin with

leave the jews alone!


BBS Signature
kisame
kisame
  • Member since: May. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Antisemitism at Occupy LA Oct. 15th, 2011 @ 04:39 AM Reply

At 10/15/11 04:37 AM, Corpus-Delicti wrote:
At 10/15/11 04:36 AM, kisame wrote:
Because they can just hire Americans to do their dirty work, like they have been doing for the last 40 years.
100% kosher ass-kicking, motherfucker.
A conflict that they themselves started, asshole!
Silly Jews.

Those shylochs just can't stay out of other people's land.


Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature