00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

tmansimms just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

If you could travel time.

2,000 Views | 39 Replies

Response to If you could travel time. 2011-10-15 04:55:30

I would buy some stuff like a laptop, a few books, an HD tv and sell them for a high price 50 years in the past, hell i wouldn't need the tank so i can sell that too.

Response to If you could travel time. 2011-10-15 05:05:54

At 10/15/11 12:18 AM, NL-Courage wrote: Eliminate the Roman Empire so that Italy wouldn't be that famous for that stupid Renaissance era. Steps:

1. kill Ceasar and Augustus
2. kill Da Vinci
3. kill all Italian football players so that they couldn't win a single world cup.
4. see what happens.

Ik denk dat we hier dan nog steeds in grotten zouden wonen.

Response to If you could travel time. 2011-10-15 07:14:41

I'd go to the place where those Polynesians settled in and kill them all so that it would stay an undiscovered land until people begin to be more careful about plant and animal species.

Reason being? Many plant and animal varieties were killed when they settled because of their destructive methods. We will now never know what they would've had in store because of them.

Well, one of many. If I could use it more than once, I'd do the same thing for every other case.

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to If you could travel time. 2011-10-15 07:24:22

I would go there, and gift it to the people from the 1800s, but first I would study time travel mechanisms on it so I can get back, when I do this, the mere study of the machine would have advanced us so far we would have robots in the 1900s.

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

Response to If you could travel time. 2011-10-15 07:39:09

I wouldn't use my ability to travel through time. Ever heard about the butterfly effect? I wouldn't be able to judge how my actions would influence the future, in the worst case I could end up making things worse for everyone.

Tuturu~ ♫

Without truth, there is no justice.

Asandir's interviews with Newgrounds forum users

BBS Signature

Response to If you could travel time. 2011-10-15 07:42:17

At 10/15/11 07:39 AM, Asandir wrote: I wouldn't use my ability to travel through time. Ever heard about the butterfly effect? I wouldn't be able to judge how my actions would influence the future, in the worst case I could end up making things worse for everyone.

The butterfly effect is when a single action causes a chain of adjustments to the space time contium, correct?

BBS Signature

Response to If you could travel time. 2011-10-15 08:33:10

I would give Hitler some weed, that would ensure WWII never would happen.

Then replace the apple with a rock and drop the rock on Newtons head.

I would warn Ceaser of his impending betrayal, then shoot Brutus with a sniper rifle. Approach Ceaser and tell him that I'm an Avatar of Mars and i will protect him.

And lastly, i would take a modern HK416 and place it where it's guarenteed to be dug up, for teh lulz

http://www.interstellarmarines.com/

the best AAA Indie game in the making, help the game by spreading the word! ;D

BBS Signature

Response to If you could travel time. 2011-10-15 09:38:20

I would support Tesla and battle Edison.

Also I would discover the truth behind the Tunguska Explosion to prove or disprove if it was of paranormal nature or simply cosmic.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to If you could travel time. 2011-10-15 09:42:12

At 10/15/11 07:42 AM, Suprememessage wrote: The butterfly effect is when a single action causes a chain of adjustments to the space time contium, correct?

Exactly, my dear friend! You see, any time travel could literally mess up the whole future in a such a way that everything gets destroyed - so I better refrain from playing the god of time travel, for the sake of every living being in the universe.

Tuturu~ ♫

Without truth, there is no justice.

Asandir's interviews with Newgrounds forum users

BBS Signature

Response to If you could travel time. 2011-10-15 09:48:11

At 10/15/11 09:42 AM, Asandir wrote:
At 10/15/11 07:42 AM, Suprememessage wrote: The butterfly effect is when a single action causes a chain of adjustments to the space time contium, correct?
Exactly, my dear friend! You see, any time travel could literally mess up the whole future in a such a way that everything gets destroyed - so I better refrain from playing the god of time travel, for the sake of every living being in the universe.

Awesome, I just guessed what it meant because of the way you described it. But anyway, I would do something incredible, I would bring my tank, and immediately destroy any possibility of creating weapons from the world, I would make sure the machines created are of piece, not war.

With the fact wild animals kill humans, we have enough to worry about besides destroying ourselves.. I would make sure that DEFENSE, not OFFENSE, came first in development, I would create the world in an image of piece and love, and freedom. But of course, no matter how I changed the world, human nature would always be evil, so I guess even with time travel, this world would be doomed.

BBS Signature