00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mariobros22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Herman Cain Is The Beast

1,627 Views | 24 Replies

Herman Cain Is The Beast 2011-10-14 19:15:18

of Revelation, according to liberal critics such as Ezra Klein at the Washington Post.

People are startled at all the coincidences that are piling up, his eerie "9-9-9" plan for the economy (hint: he stated he will turn this economy "upside down" and back on it's feet), his rise to the top that no one (in the mainstream media) predicted (all have arrogantly stated that Romney would steamroll him, which we have seen is not the case), and the strange interests occultists and other esoterica seem to have in him.

"They think my last name is 9-9-9, That's quite a compliment. That means it's resonating. It's easy to understand and powerful. I think that's one of the reasons why people around the country are starting to know who I am and starting to identify me with solutions, not rhetoric."

Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

I know he is a political figure, but this is strictly off the topic of politics and I want to know what the NG BBS General thinks about the man known as Herman Cain.

I have a message for the political elites in Washington, D.C. The United States of America is not going to become the United States of Europe, not on our watch. - HERMAN CAIN

BBS Signature

Response to Herman Cain Is The Beast 2011-10-14 19:20:41

I sincerely hope he doesn't win.

" Let the metal flow " - Chuck Schuldiner

GUITARISTS Awesome sig by Tateos.

BBS Signature

Response to Herman Cain Is The Beast 2011-10-14 19:44:51

At 10/14/11 07:20 PM, TheSporkLord wrote: I sincerely hope he doesn't win.

i sincerely hope he does, because he's the only hope this country has

I have a message for the political elites in Washington, D.C. The United States of America is not going to become the United States of Europe, not on our watch. - HERMAN CAIN

BBS Signature

Response to Herman Cain Is The Beast 2011-10-14 19:44:51

Wait why do people think he is Satan? Or whatever is going on here?

S&Box, the game Facepunch Studio have been working on.

BBS Signature

Response to Herman Cain Is The Beast 2011-10-14 19:46:15

I expected and inFAMOUS 2 thread.

[PSN/Steam- Airbourne238]

BBS Signature

Response to Herman Cain Is The Beast 2011-10-14 19:48:00

At 10/14/11 07:44 PM, Autokrator wrote:

You mean the man who thinks its your own fault you're not rich?

I'm sure the people with college degrees who are still jobless beg to differ. He's just another president that follows the " pass the candle to the rich " scheme.

BBS Signature

Response to Herman Cain Is The Beast 2011-10-14 19:50:23

no quoting lame text logs pls

https://generated.inspirobot.me/a/qlPBXrQme5.jpg

Response to Herman Cain Is The Beast 2011-10-14 20:04:42

At 10/14/11 07:48 PM, TheSporkLord wrote:

I'm sure the people with college degrees who are still jobless beg to differ. He's just another president that follows the " pass the candle to the rich " scheme.

herman cain is from a poor background and believes in working hard

he's not there to "punish" you, he's there to "discipline" you

pull yourself up, sonny

BBS Signature

Response to Herman Cain Is The Beast 2011-10-14 20:06:02

At 10/14/11 07:48 PM, TheSporkLord wrote: I'm sure the people with college degrees who are still jobless beg to differ. He's just another president that follows the " pass the candle to the rich " scheme.

You can't blame Herman Cain for the poor job market right now.

BBS Signature

Response to Herman Cain Is The Beast 2011-10-14 20:06:24

At 10/14/11 08:04 PM, Autokrator wrote:
At 10/14/11 07:48 PM, TheSporkLord wrote:

herman cain is from a poor background and believes in working hard

Yet again, the people who work their asses off and get the shaft. And fuck being poor, that man has the munnies now.

pull yourself up, sonny

Get your head out of your ass.

BBS Signature

Response to Herman Cain Is The Beast 2011-10-14 20:09:48

At 10/14/11 08:06 PM, FattyWhale wrote:
At 10/14/11 07:48 PM, TheSporkLord wrote: I'm sure the people with college degrees who are still jobless beg to differ. He's just another president that follows the " pass the candle to the rich " scheme.

No i can't. But it's ridiculous to say " herp all you have to do is work harder " with our job market the way it is.

BBS Signature

Response to Herman Cain Is The Beast 2011-10-14 20:16:17

At 10/14/11 08:09 PM, TheSporkLord wrote:
No i can't. But it's ridiculous to say " herp all you have to do is work harder " with our job market the way it is.

Certainly. It's pretty clear to me that the current way this government is being run by the current politicians isn't working. Cain seems to stand for pretty much everything the current regime isn't doing. So what's not to like. Just because he's a Republican doesn't mean he wants to crush all the little people.

BBS Signature

Response to Herman Cain Is The Beast 2011-10-14 20:19:21

which is why herman cain actually has a plan to fix the job market

and please lay off the herpa derpa 4chan slang, buddy

BBS Signature

Response to Herman Cain Is The Beast 2011-10-14 20:27:23

At 10/14/11 08:16 PM, FattyWhale wrote:

Certainly. It's pretty clear to me that the current way this government is being run by the current politicians isn't working.

To be honest, it hasn't been working for quite some time. It's not like the blame is all on Obama.

Cain seems to stand for pretty much everything the current regime isn't doing. So what's not to like.

Well our current government may not be doing something because that something would be really stupid.

Just because he's a Republican doesn't mean he wants to crush all the little people.

This is true, however I think there is a stronger chance that he will. I don't really like any of the GOP candidates tbh. But then again I don't like any politicians.

At 10/14/11 08:19 PM, Autokrator wrote:
which is why herman cain actually has a plan to fix the job market

So did Obama, and every other politician. It really means nothing and if you think it does, then you certainly fit into the demographic of current GOP followers.

and please lay off the herpa derpa 4chan slang, buddy

Sure thing, just stop being an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to Herman Cain Is The Beast 2011-10-14 23:16:46

At 10/14/11 08:27 PM, TheSporkLord wrote: Sure thing, just stop being an idiot.

you characterize anyone who disagrees with you as an idiot? positive way of life you have there, chap

BBS Signature

Response to Herman Cain Is The Beast 2011-10-14 23:48:10

America will fall just as Rome did, a dark age will ensue. The end times are near.

Ron Paul 2012

BBS Signature

Response to Herman Cain Is The Beast 2011-10-15 00:32:43

What? Screw his policies for one minute and just read this. This is something that Fox News would pull. What the fuck?

Response to Herman Cain Is The Beast 2011-10-15 00:35:10

Everyone is the beast with you stupid,fucking buybullthumpers.

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to Herman Cain Is The Beast 2011-10-15 00:36:11

NEIN NEIN NEIN

Response to Herman Cain Is The Beast 2011-11-11 17:37:12

G O D - B L E S S - A F R I C A

LAST.FM

CROWNED CHAMPION OF "FAPITUDE" BY BEARDKILLER

BBS Signature

Response to Herman Cain Is The Beast 2011-11-11 18:01:06

Stay awhile and listen!

Response to Herman Cain Is The Beast 2011-11-11 18:05:21

Cain > Gingrich >> Paul >>>>>>>>>>> everybody else

|NG Is Dead|

BBS Signature

Response to Herman Cain Is The Beast 2011-11-11 18:16:56

At 10/15/11 12:36 AM, Addict wrote: im in the belly of the beast

and he just ate a nice bucket of chicken and cocaine and a nice tall glass of ice cold fruit punch

I'm jealous.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Herman Cain Is The Beast 2011-11-11 18:38:52

I barley heard of this guy, probably because I try to stay away from politics most of the time

BBS Signature

Response to Herman Cain Is The Beast 2011-11-11 19:11:40

All aboard the CAAAAAAAAAAIIINNN TRRRRAAAAIIINNN BABY!

Herman Cain Is The Beast