• 40 Replies
Asandir
Asandir
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 35
Gamer
Response to Let's begin counting down to lvl 60 Oct. 14th, 2011 @ 05:56 AM

Congrats to him! It takes really a lof of dedication to get to level 60, over ten years of depositing every day. I can't even imagine how you can keep the motivation up when it takes several months to get to the next level.

Without truth, there is no justice.
Asandir's interviews with Newgrounds forum users
Portal and Icon moderator

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Musician
Response to Let's begin counting down to lvl 60 Oct. 14th, 2011 @ 06:00 AM

At 10/14/11 05:56 AM, Asandir wrote: Congrats to him! It takes really a lof of dedication to get to level 60, over ten years of depositing every day. I can't even imagine how you can keep the motivation up when it takes several months to get to the next level.

He hasn't deposited for that matter and for all we know he might just stop depositing after yesterday anyways to tease Newgrounds forever. If he stops then either Junon or Yoink will be the next to reach it.

<3//Request a Review//Review Request Club // #10 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
Asandir
Asandir
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 35
Gamer
Response to Let's begin counting down to lvl 60 Oct. 14th, 2011 @ 06:04 AM

At 10/14/11 06:00 AM, SCTE3 wrote: He hasn't deposited for that matter and for all we know he might just stop depositing after yesterday anyways to tease Newgrounds forever. If he stops then either Junon or Yoink will be the next to reach it.

You are right! He will tease us forever, probably. And not even that, he is also just one B/P point away from becoming a Supreme Commander. I think he does that indeed on purpose. His whistle level could be better, though.

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Musician
Response to Let's begin counting down to lvl 60 Oct. 14th, 2011 @ 06:07 AM

At 10/14/11 06:04 AM, Asandir wrote:
At 10/14/11 06:00 AM, SCTE3 wrote: He hasn't deposited for that matter and for all we know he might just stop depositing after yesterday anyways to tease Newgrounds forever. If he stops then either Junon or Yoink will be the next to reach it.
You are right! He will tease us forever, probably. And not even that, he is also just one B/P point away from becoming a Supreme Commander. I think he does that indeed on purpose. His whistle level could be better, though.

Remember a while back in the Where Is/How To forum a couple of days ago he said he was not going to get that last B/P point just to not get the rank, lol.

BBS Signature
Asandir
Asandir
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 35
Gamer
Response to Let's begin counting down to lvl 60 Oct. 14th, 2011 @ 06:10 AM

At 10/14/11 06:07 AM, SCTE3 wrote: Remember a while back in the Where Is/How To forum a couple of days ago he said he was not going to get that last B/P point just to not get the rank, lol.

Well, when he doesn't want to, then it is of course okay. Maybe he also doesn't want to get to level 60, since technically you lose your aura with level 60, because the level image looks the same for every aura. But I heard that this will change with the redesign.

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Musician
Response to Let's begin counting down to lvl 60 Oct. 14th, 2011 @ 06:14 AM

At 10/14/11 06:10 AM, Asandir wrote: Well, when he doesn't want to, then it is of course okay. Maybe he also doesn't want to get to level 60, since technically you lose your aura with level 60, because the level image looks the same for every aura. But I heard that this will change with the redesign.

Heard it also would have been changed had a mod reached level 60. The closest to mod to level 60 is Wylo. I'm guessing it would have been changed to show the mod aura background so users know they moderate the site I guess.

BBS Signature
Asandir
Asandir
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 35
Gamer
Response to Let's begin counting down to lvl 60 Oct. 14th, 2011 @ 06:18 AM

At 10/14/11 06:14 AM, SCTE3 wrote: Heard it also would have been changed had a mod reached level 60. The closest to mod to level 60 is Wylo. I'm guessing it would have been changed to show the mod aura background so users know they moderate the site I guess.

That is indeed a very good point. There has to be a way to make sure that a high-level moderator can be identified by other users, so changing the level 60 icon to something that showcases the aura is a mandatory step in the end. And since most mods have a very high level, it become even more inevitable.

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Musician
Response to Let's begin counting down to lvl 60 Oct. 14th, 2011 @ 02:41 PM

He now has the highest level, B/P rank and overall voting power!! Congrats Nemesis66!!

BBS Signature
AnalPenguinFarming
AnalPenguinFarming
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Let's begin counting down to lvl 60 Oct. 14th, 2011 @ 02:45 PM

At 10/14/11 02:41 PM, SCTE3 wrote: He now has the highest level, B/P rank and overall voting power!! Congrats Nemesis66!!

Now he needs to grow his elite epeen by getting a deity whistle and over 10k posts.

Yea, I farm Anal Penguins. Do something about it.

BBS Signature
POTaTOS
POTaTOS
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Musician
Response to Let's begin counting down to lvl 60 Oct. 14th, 2011 @ 02:48 PM

It's not to special anymore.

[PSN/Steam- Airbourne238]

BBS Signature
AllReligiousDrunk