Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Cryptozoology Club Feb. 23rd, 2012 @ 09:18 PM Reply

http://www.supernaturalnstuff.com/

My dad made a new blog entry which is focusing on the topic of the Patterson Film - Y'know.. The famous Big Foot video that was captures in the 60's.

He makes a few interesting points, just thought I'd let you guys know... We've discussed it a few times in this club and I figure he wouldn't mind hearing some opinions on the subject if you guys have an interest in it all.

I still don't know what to think of the video or existence of the Big Foot personally - So I'm staying out of it.

Yeah, whatever.
PSN ID: REDSiN66

powerdude964
powerdude964
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Cryptozoology Club Apr. 30th, 2012 @ 04:38 PM Reply

I'm not entirely sure if this counts, but I did hear every once in awhile that Slenderman was a Cryptid or something like that. And if he really is, I will say that he and Bigfoot ran into eachother, Slenderman would make him look like a total wuss.

" Finding originality on newgrounds is like reaching into a fishbowl and saying that you're fishing" -Natick
Check out my Reddit, dudes.

Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Cryptozoology Club Apr. 30th, 2012 @ 04:39 PM Reply

At 2/19/12 03:59 AM, Amaranthus wrote: I guess i'll just leave this here http://animal.discovery.com/tv/finding-bigfoot/map/.

I watched all of the videos on the map and I have to say I wasn't impressed with any of them. I'm not saying that there is no chance that the yeti (or what ever you want to call it) exists but you have to admit that most of them seem like a guy in furry one piece PJs. The problem with these sorts of things is you'll always get the guys who just want to create a hoax and see if anybody will believe it.

I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Cryptozoology Club May. 2nd, 2012 @ 01:06 PM Reply

At 5/2/12 08:14 AM, Amaranthus wrote: I'm not even thinking that it's real.
But i enjoy the illusion.

I enjoy reading about the crop circles in the UK that turned out to be guys with planks. Sometimes you have to laugh at what some people can make others believe. I imagine they had a good laugh at the newspapers when they read them the next day.

I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
Amaranthus
Amaranthus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Filmmaker
Response to Cryptozoology Club May. 10th, 2014 @ 09:34 AM Reply

Bump with a Loch Ness monster picture from this year.
Enjoy.

Cryptozoology Club

Wi nøt trei a høliday in Sweden this yër? See the løveli lakes, the wøndërful telephøne system and mäni interesting furry animals, including the majestik møøse.

BBS Signature
Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Cryptozoology Club May. 10th, 2014 @ 01:13 PM Reply

At 5/10/14 09:34 AM, Amaranthus wrote: Bump with a Loch Ness monster picture from this year.
Enjoy.

That's been debunked or whatever. It's a boat.
http://techcrunch.com/2014/04/21/loch-ness-monster-not-found-in-apple-maps/
That may not be the best source, but just look it up for yourself.
I wish it was true though, the photo looks very convincing. Until fuckers do all this shit to disprove it.

Yeah, whatever.
PSN ID: REDSiN66

Amaranthus
Amaranthus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Filmmaker
Response to Cryptozoology Club May. 10th, 2014 @ 04:49 PM Reply

At 5/10/14 01:13 PM, Luke wrote: At 5/10/14 09:34 AM, Amaranthus wrote:

Fuck, wish I did more research.

Wi nøt trei a høliday in Sweden this yër? See the løveli lakes, the wøndërful telephøne system and mäni interesting furry animals, including the majestik møøse.

BBS Signature