00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Jmurr12 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Treasure Hunt 2011

66,793 Views | 231 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Treasure Hunt 2011 2011-10-13 19:59:52

You know you want to.

Super Fatty: The Game

Response to Treasure Hunt 2011 2011-10-13 20:19:23

Response to Treasure Hunt 2011 2011-10-13 20:46:17

Well it sucks if you're the one who created the game and just got attention...I'll start when I have time, though!

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to Treasure Hunt 2011 2011-10-13 20:55:04

BEST MOVIE

handjob ownage by heaven-e-hell.

Final Sonic Paradox (Pv) (would this count, it was technically a trailer for a flash game that the author apparently never finished or continued with).

I would punch him in the face.

Response to Treasure Hunt 2011 2011-10-13 21:05:28

hohoho!

Mr. Llama

BBS Signature

Response to Treasure Hunt 2011 2011-10-13 21:50:59

Continuing right where I last left off. This is my biggest collection yet. Sorry about that Tom. :/

My Rules.
1. Under 10k views (??? were over). 6
2. No collections.
3. No score below 3.00

***GEMS***

Any animation that isn't part of a series goes here. In previous years I divided this into ones that felt were more "deserving" due to them not having a daily award or a famous author but I have decided that it's not so important anymore so I will group them together.

July 09
The Cafe Bolet original Comedy. She tells a story of a jealous husband.
Another Night At TheOpera Music. Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody.
+Danglies: Anxiety Comedy. Her cat doesn't think she has anxiety.
Sister's Birrthday Comedy. Gives his sister a "great" birthday speech.
The Blues Comedy. Her son gets a harmonica. Bad idea!

Aug 09
This Is The Best Burrito! Music. The Burreito song. Cute!
RE: Your brains Music. Will Bob the zombie eat Tom's brains?
Tim Burton's Movie Pitch Comedy. Tim Burton pitches his original ideas to an executive.
Six Minutes of Nothing Comedy. A half-assed, voice acting demo. Random and silly.
Worst Horse Joke Ever Comedy. Horse walks into a bar & bartender says...
Happy C-D! Comedy. NG's most important holiday of the year is... Cock Day?
Topcatyo Fight ThorClock! Comedy. Don't mess with his love of Gilmore Girls.
The Crazy VG Stuff... Parody. Adding a bit of reality to video games.

Sept 09
Independent Life Comedy. He gets a new pet cat.
Ownage Crossing Parody. Animal Crossing, gangsta, game world...
Gene 47 Episode 2 Drama. A special drug that worked.... A little TOO well.
Pay Cut Comedy. A short and kinda gory Papermation. Scissors=bad!
The Cuban Missile Crisis Parody. Cuba, Russia & USA, playing poker. Cuba pulls out the nuke card.
Magnitude They fight each other until a common enemy arrives.
I hate Minesweeper Comedy. This game can be so annoyingly random.
laSALSA:CaptainAntitobaco Comedy. He' s not allowed so smoke in peace.
+A Midnight Visit Horror. Western. Who who is the real monster? Spooky!
What's best Comedy. He's depressed. Can talking vegetables cheer him up?

Oct 09
Training-wujoco Comedy. Super & Batman knock-offs competing with each other.
Kentucky Fried Memories Comedy. A documentary about the poultry holocaust with interviews from the victims.
Spacelab: Dwarf and Rose Comedy. He's shallow because he won't have set with sex with fat girls?
Changeobots! Part 2 Parody. Decepticons= Republicans. Autobots=Democrats. Also watch Changeobots! Part 1
Paper Plane Panic Action. In a war zone, even throwing a paper airplane has consequences.
Fishcat Music. A short music video set to a song by Andrew of SongsToWearPantsTo.
Hero -first act- Comedy. Children are held over lava pit. Will the superhero save them?
End is the Beginning Music. Coldplay song using WW2 visuals.
The Smart Show - Ep1 Comedy. Paul is filming a show. Murphey's Law will ruin everything.
Moskito Music. Catchy little tune about a mosquito.
UPPCON X EP:2 Comedy. Gotta locate the thief! Subtitled. Move mouse to the screen's bottom to see.
Lie Still Music. This song is called 'Lie Still, Little Bottle' (meaning amphetamines/barbiturates).
Pokedex Completion Reward Drama. Ash and Gary go to capture mysterious pokemons...
Klondike Bar Music. What would YOU do for a Klondike bar?

Nov 09
+I Love My Bed Music. 10K VIEWS. Uses Dan Tylers lyrics. Very nice tune and the bears are cute.
Jump Animation Comedy. He jumps into the clouds. It is AWESOME! Until...
Abe Kanan - Little League Comedy. A crank call to an unsuspecting woman regarding her son.
Nothin' Wrong Music. The Song is from Flight of the Conchords's Folk the World Tour Album.

Dec 09
Shark Black: Demo Drama. He is offered a bribe to let an injustice go.
William Blake... In Hell Comedy. Here are some proverbs he found while walking around hell!
Bob (Needs Human Hearts) Music. He needs human hearts to power-up his spaceship.
"Square" Drama. It's about thinking different from others and following your dreams.
Best Friends Music. Original music? Best friends find each other.
Chicken and Egg Comedy. Fox stole the egg. Can Chicken save it?
boy jesus Comedy. A bird dies. What will boy Jesus do?
Weird Al - Canadian Idiot Music. Canadian Idiot - By Weird Al Yankovic
Holy God - A Comedy Chris Music. Featuring music performed by Chad Irvine and David Celia. Funny!
Living With OCD Comedy. The picture is crooked. CROOKED!
Dirty Harry,Shanksgiving Comedy. Dirty Harry teams up with a renegade turkey.
MDI - Nonsense RAP Music. A weird little rap.
Space Encounter Action. Experimental spaceship is on a shakedown cruise, then pirates appear.
Buck & Larry Music (A.P.). Western song. Does a silly chin face for the animation.
Lou Vanelli's Thawing Comedy. When food doesn't defrost correctly, get a professional.
Its A Dinosaur! Musical Parody. Short but very amusing!
Last Ride Drama. A modern day parable about sacrifice.

Jan 2010
Newgrounds 8-bits Other. Tom Fulp gets up for a nother fabulous NG day! Catchy tune.
LINK Manchild Forest Parody. Link isn't totally sane anymore...
The Tim Allen Parody. Santa Clause turns into Tim Allen!
keepRunning Action. I did this loop 3+ times before I finally realized it was a movie, not a reaction game.
Pokemon - The Short Story Parody. Pokemon is a rather silly show, don't you think?
Pull The Plug If Its Love Music. A short promo for a musical called Alison.
Elevators 2 Action. Boy re-enters the world of Elevators to rescue his savior.
The Cute Lil X-mas Alien Comedy. Heartwarming holiday message for all you tardy NG artists.
The Word "Defenestration" Info. I bet you don't even know what defenestration means.
Mariner's Revenge Song Music. Cool revenge song.

Feb 2010
Four Seconds Comedy. Wordplay joke. Didn't laugh but thought it was clever.
celebribabys ep 1 Parody. Baby Jay Leno gets a new toy microphone. Baby Conan O'Brien gets the old one. What happens when Jay's new toy breaks?
New Expert's Guide to NG! Info. A very informative look at various aspect of NG, like the rating system section.
Rich Black Halloween Show Comedy. It's Halloween and the kids are gonna get some "treats".
A very Berky Valentines Comedy. Can a single guy really help pick a great Valentime's gift?
To Elizabeth Other. A romantic little cartoon for his girlfriend.
GTA IV - Hey Cousin! Parody. He really hates that cousin of his. Is there any way to get rid of him?
[LL] Epic quest Comedy. An epic quest. You'd be better off not knowing what the goal is though..
Me In A Nut Shell Info. Author shows off his various interests.
Black Mesa Music (A.P.). A song about Half Life!
The Dog Fucker Comedy. A convicted robber meets an interesting character on his first day in prison.
Captain Corpse! Comedy. Moments away from death. Can he be saved?

March 2010
SlowMan Comedy. Slowman is a superhero like you father. Slow start but good ending.
The Green Man Comedy. A short story about the traffic light, green man.
The Golden Promotion Comedy. Golden receives a promotion, but who will take his old job?
Cody Dodge: the Asteroid Action. Can the planet be saved from the asteroid?
+L4D Schadenfreude Music. another good song from Avenue Q. I really gotta watch this musical.
Patrick Kawoop Comedy. The leprechaun really wants that beer. Will his gold be safe?
Unit Circle Trigonometry Music. Great song about math.
Star Trek Confessions Parody. Poor William Shatner. George Takei so mean to him.
SaxMan! (Lonely Island) Music. Tribute Animation to Lonely Island 'Saxman'.
Namington's Quest Ep. 1-1 Parody. Final Fantasy 1 heroes save a woman from monsters.
Beyond Treelines Horror. He lives, trapped, in a wintery wasteland while nameless horrors haunt him.

Apr 2010
RingelRock Music. An enjoyable little, foreign, music video. Has to do with relationships, I think.
Once More (With Feeling) Music. A song of daily routine sucking away on life.
Star Trek: Pc Mac ParodyComedy. This is a flash where Spock (from Star Trek) becomes a PC. However, he doesn't really like it.
Smiley Cat Music. Cute little song. Much for lyrics though.
Fantastic Easter Special Comedy. We learn the true meaning of Easter!
Tom, Dick and Harry Comedy. Three men. three different sexual preferences. Can the third stop himself from being a deviant?
No Durians Comedy. Racism on the subway, but is there a way around these unfair policies?
No Signal Drama. A sad story about a stick, held in an experimental building, where all he can do all day is talk.
Box war Action. A short, RTS style, war of boxes.
Crohn's Disease Music. The doctor has written a song about Crohn's Disease for his patient.
Cougar's Rock Comedy. The story of a dog and his love of rocks.
Schoolhouse Browns! Music. Schoolhouse Rocks stuff is awesome!
We Photocopy... Parts Music. Gregorian Chant about photocopying... parts.

May 2010
I'm Not Your Broom NG Music. The broom leaves home to start a new life.
Legacy of Gasoline Man Comedy. He created a man made of gasoline.
Vlikevince's Room Horror. Claydon won't leave him alone until he does one little thing...
Zero Factor Info. He has mathematically proven racial equality!
Work won't do itself! Comedy. He makes a stickman to do the mathwork for him!
Pedro Chegou Music. A soothing, foreign,music video.
LL - Zombi Action. The war made the world a wasteland. Now zombies will rule.
After Taste Drama. Rebellious older brother takes care of his siblings.
The 5 Hour Collab VI Comedy. Collab. The theme this time is...ALIENS/OUTER SPACE.
The Best Game Evar Action. Both Mario and Luigi want to buy the game first. Who will get it?
LL - The Perfect Formula Comedy. He needs ideas for a new flash.
Cube of Forgettyness-ish Comedy. It can make you forget anything but what if you need to remember?
Waffle? Comedy. Quick funny. He got what he deserved!
Time to Play Drama. Can only live for an hour. How will they spend their time?
The First Date Comedy. Follow the awkward social interactions of two teens on a first date.

June 2010
Superfly Comedy. Wow, that is one super fly!
TailgatinG Comedy. Is there any way to stop those annoying tail gaters?

July 2010
Give me Tokens Comedy. The Chuckie Cheese, birthday cake is SUPPOSED to be vanilla.
Chibipons Drama. The story of two rival tribes who are suddenly faced with a common enemy.
4th of July is Dangerous! Comedy. Four shorts on the dangers of firecrackers.
Red Mirage 2 Drama. Sin City style art makes it very visually arresting.
When sad do the following Music? When you are sad, just do... THIS!
Number 6298 Drama. Robot looking for love.
Infiltration error Comedy. This robot is as sneaky as vista is bug free.
Jack and Mike Comedy. He is falling down the stairs. And falling. And falling...
Atheist Ant Music. The ant doesn't believe that the train track was man-made.
The Bomb Run Action. His fuse has been lit. Can he get to the water in time?
The OG in "Casual Friday" Comedy. He's having a little trouble with what he is allowed to wear on casual Friday.
Dreams of a Sapling Drama. It grows and grows, reaching towards the sun.
Leek the Magnanimous Comedy? Leek suffers a conflict of interests after a few drinks in the hot tub.
Chip's Mischallenge Parody. A parody of the classic 1988 PC puzzle game 'Chip's Challenge'.
Lord Xavier Annoying Rap? The author does an animation based on a rhyming rant a reviewer sent him.

***SERIES***

Okay, I am NOT posting every flash from all these series. I'll take one from each. If they are self contained, I'll just stick the one that made me notice the series and if it is not, I'll put in the pilot. When I say "Complete" or "Incomplete", it means that the series is a long story (not a bunch of self contained animations) that did or didn't get finished. I also put some additional notes about the series below the submission flash.

To the best of my ability I tried to make sure that no episode in any of the series had over 15,000 views. A few episodes may have made it to collections but I don't think that takes away from the series being mostly undiscovered.

July 09
"Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince Parody" 8ep. Incomplete
Half-Assed Parody Chap 1 Parody. Audio parody of Half-Blood Prince. Long!

"Sleepless" 1ep. Incomplete.
Sleepless Ep.1 Action. He comes to find his village destroyed.

Aug 09
"Chrono Apocolypse" 7ep. Incomplete.
Chrono Apocalypse 0 Action. Everything is idyllic. Crono and Marle are celebrating their wedding anniversary when war breaks out.
"MoralityGenocide"7ep. DONE!
+MoralityGenocide ep1 ep1 Drama. In the future, to prevent history from repeating itself, an organization was formed to control the planets population through use of death squads. This series explores the lives of one of these groups.

Sept 09

"TheLongStory" 10ep. Incomplete.
TheLongStory Ep.00 Comedy. An interesting collab. Every week, a different LL member makes a short that continues from where the last left off.

Oct 09
"Clarius and Hancho: Dragonhunt" 4ep. Incomplete.
C and H; Dragonhunt p3 Action. There is a dragon. It will rampage and destroy until it is stopped. Who will stop it?

"The Brass Sea" 5ep. Complete?
+The Brass Seal: Ep 1E The Brass Seal is a privately run, government agency dedicated to fighting crime. They have to foil a bank robbery. Which is an arc that finishes. High production values!

Nov 09
"Kaiblade" 4ep. Incomplete.
Kaiblade Episode 2 Action. The actual series starts here. Blane escapes from his torched town only to come face to face with a turtle! He meets up with Jai who saves him.

"The Planet W" 7ep. Incomplete.
The Planet W Chapter 1 Other. G-rated, animated series incorporating still pictures & 3D landscapes. Very inventive. Sadly overlooked.

Dec 09
"This Town" 7ep. (technically 6, cause one is a remake) Incomplete.
This Town - Ep1 (New) Comedy. The owner disappeared, who will run the place?

"Johnny Salem" 6ep. Incomplete.
Johnny Salem Ep 1 Part 1 Action. Johnny Salem is a man who has dedicated his life to keeping the peace between Witches (Wiccans) and normal humans. He is also looking for the one warlock who caused a tragedy to befall him in his past.

Jan 2010
"White Dawn" 1ep. Incomplete.
SERIEShttp://www.newgrounds.com/portal /view/524646 Action. People are being killed, is a werewolf to blame? Great start!

Feb 2010
"The Warm Spirit" 1ep. Incomplete.
SERIES The Warm Spirit Ep. 1 Experimental. Uses a mix of text, film, & interactive displays. Another visually innovative effort.

"Return to Darkness" 4ep. Incomplete.
SERIESSonic: Darkness Part 1 Action. Tails is dead. How will the loss affect his mind?

"Flintlock" 3ep. Canceled.
SERIESFlintlock - Prologue Action. Jullian's parents were killed for being vampires. Now he must run and find shelter before he becomes the next victim. Good goth steampunk storyline. Author wasn't happy with it though and canceled the series.

March 2010
"Abnormality" 4ep. Incomplete.
Abnormality SideStory 1 Action. This is the only main episode up so far. The story of 3 friends with abnormal powers.

"Toad's Adventure" 9ep. (8 original) Incomplete.
TA Chronicles.1 Action. This time, Toad gets to be the hero!

Shattered Heaven 19ep. Incomplete.
Shattered Heaven Trailer Drama. The series deals with a war in the future, mainly over new resources. Heavily mecha based, shows such as Gundam, Macross, Transformers and games like Armored Core served as inspiration.

Apr 2010
"Super Zeros" 2ep. Incomplete.
Super Zeros - Episode 1 Comedy. With great power comes... NO responsibility.

May 2010
"Super Mario Brothers: The Mushroom Hero" 8ep. Incomplete.
SMB: The Mushroom Hero 1 Action. An evil being is destroying planets. Only a destined one can stop this slaughter.

"Corn and Broccoli" 2ep. Incomplete.
Corn and Broccoli (Ep 1) Comedy. New roommate will be the best of friends! classic odd couple humor.

"TiredMan" 1ep. Incomplete.
TiredMan - Episode One Action. TiredMan and his mysterious driver on a rescue mission. Has potential for continuing.

"Megaman The Robo Wars" 3ep. Incomplete.
Megaman The Robo Wars Ep1 Action. It's Dr. Light's robots vs Cossack's vs Wiley's.

"SPRITES!" 2ep. Incomplete
SPRITES!-Episode2 Action. The Infinite Empire is taking over the galaxy, can they be stopped?

June 2010

"SSS Warrior Cats" 4ep. So very,very incomplete.
Warrior Cat Battle Action. A house cat wants to join the ThunderClan Cat Klan. Man the set up here is messed up Okay, this is based off the book "Warriors" by Erin Hunter. This episode is the very beginning but then a bunch got lost and we got 3 more episodes. It is about a young house cat's journey of becoming a great wild cat warrior. If you like the series, is appears to have all the episodes here. Man the difference in views from you tube to NG is astounding. This probably doesn't deserve to be a gem now that I see that it has over 100k views for every episode over there, while less then 10k for any of the episodes here. Sad.

"Magma Speed Challenge" 7ep. Incomplete.
Magma Speed Challenge 5 Confession. I think this is a terrible series. The only reason I am adding it is because I think the (long) intro (that cannot be skipped) is cool. I like the 8-bit style tune. The actual plot is almost nonexistent. The freeking credits might be longer then some episodes!

July 2010
"BC" 3ep. Incomplete.
BC episode 1 Action. Cool medieval series about a king and a zombie.

"Visitor from Proxima" 2ep. Incomplete.
Visitor from Proxima 2 Drama. He meets an alien.

***GAMES***

Games under 10k views. Lots and lots of games...

July 09
TEXTreme Adventure Text. In the old days, no one needed graphics.
The Chicken Race Shooter. "Direct" your chicken by shooting nearby.

Aug 09
Hovernauts Shooter. Multiplayer tank game with team arena battles.
Helium-3 Game Strategy. Mine and defeat your opponents with tanks. Multiplayer!
TD5000 Tower Defence. Longer path then usual. Good defence variety.
Haunt N Seek Hidden. NOT a fan of this genre but I give this one points for style.
Cannon Coinage Collect. Fire cannon, knock & collect coins. No breaking egg!
Chase Case Puzzle. Position your pieces. Surround target. Capture!

Sept 09
Save the Fallen Shooter. Your main goal is to rescue your comrades.
Pleiades: The Old Tale Avoider. 10k views! I like to read the text while playing.
Mafia - The Betrayer Choice. Gangsta theme. Work your way up the mafia ranks.
Genius Test Quiz. A game full of trick questions. Check out the sequels!
Rock Paper Dropkick Fighting. Rock, Paper, Scissor themed fighting game.
Word Magnate Typing. Typing meets the stockmarket.
Headspin: Card Quest Matching. Has a surprisingly strong storyline for the mirror images.

Oct 09
King's Island 2 Adventure. Plays a lot like Diablo.
Gran Turismo Skills Minigames. All games use a racecar theme.
Help in a Box Difference. Good story. Automatic "hint" system, watch for images shaking.
Flash Hound Shooter. Read instructions! Has a very unusual (unique?) style of play.
Steam of War RTS. Command a tank squad. Complete missions.
GUNROX: Gang Wars RTS. One of those base vs base games. Nothing too unique.
SpaceBattle Shooter. You get a team of ships (use 1 at a time) with unique abilitys.
Bullfist Action. Runner! Fast paced. Collect bulls to take down bigger obstacles.
Don't Shoot Me Collect. Collect the circles. Avoid bullets.
Tank Tactics Shooter. Make units, capture buildings, kill enemies. Protect your buildings!
Get Your Gear On Racing. School kid wants to become a bicycle champion. Emphasizes cycling safety.
Kings of Conquest (v3) Strategy. Build up your kingdom, gather resources & wipe out enemy empires.
Toilet Quest: Time To Pea Platform. The toilets have been stolen. Go rescue them! Strong storyline focus.
Negotiator Game Choice. A man is ready to jump off a building. Talk him down to safety.

Nov 09
Green Bomber Timing. Time your bombing runs to take out the target.
NFLRush 2 Minute Drill Sports. Pick your play, make the passes, get the touchdown.
The Killer Robot Factory Shooter. Try to get chain reactions.
Runnaway Telly Platformer. Character has an arrow that points to level's end.
FullMoon Click. Interact with the environment to get the food.
Pixelvader Shooter. Fun, vertical flight, space shooter.
Terra Strike m2 Strategy. Turn based. Position properly to take out the opposing team.
Big Bank Robbery 2.0 Avoid. Avoid the obstacles, get the money, escape.
DSDefense2 Tower. Guard your growing village from the woodland monsters.
CashMachine Match3. When you match3, it transform into a higher value item.
Ultimate Goat Gadget. Fake OS screen for pranking. Can go full screen.
Festival Fever Sim. Make a successful business out of an outdoor concert area.
Othexo Puzzle. Enclose, surround and convert your opponents pieces.
Blood Bath Bay Platform. Zombie outbreak! Can a cure be found under the sea?
FinalWay (Elvis / Button) Click. Please stop clicking it. Why won't you stop?
Learn Italian Pronto! Educational. Learn how to speak Italian.

Dec 09
Who Are You? Ch.1 Click. Use both the Wizard and Fighter to win.
Thief's Escape Runner. The screen is moving fast. Get treasure while you head for the exit.
Neon Climber Climb. Jump up the neon platforms.
NODUS 2 (updated) Escape. No pointless clicking to find stuff in this game!
Concentration. Minigames. I found the first minigame a bit confusing. Follow the dots with your cursor.
Roco's Glorious Adventure Platform.You can capture the bosses & put them in your ship. Neat!
Submarine Vs Aliens Shooter. Bullets shoot from the back of your sub, not the front.
The Adventure of quino Adventure. It awakes on a desolate planet. Find your memory chips.
KI1 Kaptivo's Rage Action. Diablo style gameplay.

Jan 2010
Spectrum Wings Shooter. Fun little space shooter game.
Point Of Isolation 2 Avoid. Avoid the dots. Cut the lines between them to win.
Speed Escape Escape. I like the dialogue interludes.
Stickman Smasher Skill. Squish all Sticks before they fall off the conveyer belts.
Final Light Platform. Rather pretty. You are in a cave, full of things that emit light. Manipulate them to progress.
Kingdoms 2 Strategy. Fun, turn based war game.
Fallin' Skill. Fall from the top platform to the bottom while hitting blocks in between.
Make a Snowman game Skill. Drop snowballs. Make them the right size for your snowmen.
Silent Destiny. Memory... Match. An EXTREME memory game.
Chain Connect Skill. blow up a dot, aim it's debris to hit the next one.
DaD Wargame. Manage your little territory and take over the island.
Troglodytes Strategy. move your Troglodytes to the upper border of the board.
Fluxball Action. It's pong but with a twist.
Mystery Jigsaw Adventure. A combination of hidden object, jigsaw puzzles & a detective storyline.
Green Thumb Greg Sim. Mow the lawn. Avoid the hazards.
RKF Shooter. RKF means Rhythmic Kicking Firehead. It is a shooter/rhythm game.
Causality! Puzzle. Cause accidents in the building to kill everyone off. Don't get caught!
Puppet Wars Fighter. Death match battles where you spin your body to attack.
The Bug Game Collect. Top down view. You can also raise/lower the bug for additional depth of play.
Polygon Apocalypse Shooter. Love the narration. Great intro. "you killed a square!". lol

Feb 2010
Cluster Lander Action. Guide your ship through the twisty paths. Great tutorial!
WereBox Puzzle. Change from a square to circle to get rid of the red shapes.
The Maze Temple Maze. Work through the maze . Keep ahead of the daemon.
Cryptoquote Challenge Quiz. A cryptoquote is a word puzzle game that consists of short pieces of encrypted text.
MegaDrill Action. Dig down into the earth to salvage it's treasures.
You Create the Next Level Quiz. Game with levels created by the players. Solve the Level & click Next.
Bubbles by LongAnimals Collect. You got 60 seconds. Pop the bubbles.
Toy Tales Puzzle. Similar to a Match3 game, only you draw a line through the matching boxes.
Grammar Police: A Game Quiz. Help her understand the meaning of various words.
Stagecoach Shooter. Protect the stagecoach from bandits.
+Ionic TD! Wow this was a fantastic TD game. Great storyline and unique style of play! A must add for the contest!

March 2010
+Boss Rush Shooter. 12K VIEWS. A horizontal space shooter game where YOU are the end boss. Controls are clunky but AWESOME concept!
Close Call! Avoid. Don't just dodge. To get points, it has to be a "close call".
Narcissistic doodle Gadget. Draw a doodle and then watch it create copies of itself.
Splatz! Collect. Create a chain reaction when you splat the red dots.
Line Game: Lime Edition Avoid. a mouse maze. Close-up variation.
Aachoo! Platform. Get the pig to the vaccines until one finally works!
Snow Plow Puzzle. Use the plow to get rid of the unwanted snow.
Earth Onslaught Shooter. Use the base cannon to take down the approaching hoards.
Space Chaos Shooter. 10K VIEWS. Huge enemy space stations are attacking, Save the universe!
Climbing Clive Platform. Giant boulders are coming. Create platforms to jump over them.
BallFrog Puzzle. Hit the targets with your VERY bouncy ball.
Inner Zombie Shooter. Destroy all the zombie cells before they can take over the bloodstream.
Jailbreak Rush Skill. Don't let the guards find out about the escape plan in this timing game.
1928 Platform. I liked the author in-game comments for this.
Evacpod Avoider. You are in an escape pod. Avoid the debris and get to safety.
Easter Spot Difference Difference. The images are not identical or mirror images but are shot on two entirely different camera angles. Interesting!

Apr 2010
Anima :) Skill. A simple and odd little game.
Cluster Chaos Shooter. Nice space game with good storyline. The adverts are a bit much though.
Caz-Away Adventure. help your little castaway with time management so he can escape the island.
Fantasy Zoo Sim. You own a zoo, help it grow. Plenty of creative decisions as to how you will run the place.
+Suit-Able Platformer. Godlimitations does fantastic games! you wake up underground and must wear an "invulnerable" suit to survive.
GlueFO 3: Asteroid Wars Shooter. Move around, stick the particles to the ship. Fire them off to take down the asteroids.
Trans Gem Skill. An Arkanoid game with a moving block structure.
Skybolt Strategy. Defend your island from the missile onslaught.
Pixel Basher skill. More arkanoid style game play but with lots of fun upgrades and effects!
Mine Link 2 Action. Chain reaction. I like how you can get a power-up for the next level if you do well in the previous one.
Virtual Jigsaw Puzzle. Have you ever played jigsaw with your own image? Now you can.
King of the Rocks RTS. Great capture the base game. Lots of game play depth.
Skepquiz2 Quiz. A quiz full of random trivia.
Omega Crisis Shooter. Fire the station's main gun to take down enemies. Build towers to help.
Watch Paint DRY ! Click. 10K VIEWS. When they say, watch paint dry, they MEAN it!
Escape From Planet Doom Shooter. Strong storyline is a high mark in this shooter.

May 2010
Snake Runaway Avoider. Go as far as possible while avoiding the electric bar and enemy snakes.
Bob the Thief Puzzle. You get X amount of steps. Use them to steal and escape.
The Hell Evolution Platform. An incredibly hard, unfair platform game.
Made For Someone Special Art. An art game with a message for someone special.
Twist Bang Match3. Innovation is that you move 4 blocks at a time, not 2.
Hardball Frenzy Toss. Take the targets out with the bouncy ball.
Off The Wall 2 Avoid. Don't let the reds push you against the wall.
Pedro Chegou Music. A soothing, foreign,music video.
Drow's Fury RPG. Top down action/RPG.
Tigsy and the Stars Collect. Have Tigsy jump up and grab the stars.
Super Dad Minigames. Take care of the baby by doing these mini games.
Aurora (BrainGames247) Avoid. The innovation is that you create the asteroids that you have to avoid, yourself.
Absentia - Episode 1 Hidden Object. 10K VIEWS. A very interesting version with a mystery to solve!
Lil Red from da Hood Adventure. Red Riding hood. Ghetto style.
Genesis Part 1.0 Shooter. 10K VIEWS. Awesome storyline for this time-stopping shooter.
Sim Starbase Sim. Try to keep the inhabitants of a space station alive.
Operation Chaos Shooter. Fun shooter with cool particle effects.
Pit Bug Platform. Superior climbing game. Jump upwards as fast as you can to beat the rising water.
Tyrian : TD - Level 2 Tower. A spacy TD game.
Klikwerk Rhythm. Point, click. drag and space your way through this game.

June 2010
Space Base Defender Tower. No set paths, towers must be constructed near the base.
Orvil's Point and Clicker Click. You need rent money. This has great humor in it!
Time Decay Shooter. Cute shooter with a time slow function.
orchard Harvest Match3. Move the fruit around the grid to match them up.
Draw Story 2 Platform. Draw stuff to help you through the levels.
Droids at the Gates Tower. Droids are trying to tear down the walls of your base. Kill them before they do.
Canine Cruisers Timing. It's a race to the edge of the cliff. Don't fall over.
3D Drawing (kinda) Gadget. Draw a line.. Spin it around. Make it 3D. Cool effect!
The Sphere: Basix Collect. Catch all the squares on the spinning 3D circle.
Royal Envoy Stategy. As Chief city planner, construct and upgrade homes and buildings for the island citizens.
Heliguardian War RTS. Make helecopters to send against the enemy base.

July 2010
Runestone Arena RPG. Decent turn-based game of gladiatorial combat.
Painter Wars Quiz. Guess what the pictures are of, then draw your own!
poopee little bacteria Avoid. Keep jumping to avoid the things that will eat you. Love the twisty pathing.
Alien Invasion v2 RTS. Some resource gathering is added in this futuristic RTS.
BubbleVsBubble Toss. Push the red bubbles off the screen while keeping your green ones within.
Little Stars Players Pack RTS. Capture all the bases on the screen.
Conversation With Death Choice. Talk Death into letting you come back to life.
The Pinball Adventure Other. Pretty decent pinball game.

***END***

+ = strongly recommended by myself.

If possible, I would like to donate any winnings to Ron Paul's 2012 presidential campaign. https://secure.ronpaul2012.com/

Ron Paul is the only-anti war candidate running for president on either party for the election. I strongly believe in his message of peace, freedom and prosperity.

This is a powerful typography that demonstrates some of the reasoning behind his anti-war beliefs.

He has NEVER voted to raise taxes.

He has NEVER voted for an unbalanced budget.

He has NEVER voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.

He has NEVER voted to raise congressional pay.

He has NEVER taken a government-paid junket.

He has NEVER voted to increase the power of the executive branch.

He voted AGAINST the Patriot Act.

He voted AGAINST regulating the Internet.

He voted AGAINST the Iraq war.

He voted AGAINST giving Wall Street bailouts, which allowed the executives to keep their bonuses.

He DOES NOT participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.

He wants to END the futile, federal war on drugs that harms so many of the poor, sick and disadvantaged.

He returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the U.S. treasury every year.

He gets his donations from regular people, including more donations from active military personal then any other republican candidate combined (and also Obama).

He is the only serious contender, not bought out by big corperations who control our corporatist system that makes sure that the little guy gets squeezed out.

Collecting NG's undiscovered gems has been a hobby of mine since 2005. I am curently posting them on my blog.

Feel free to check them out and tell me what you think.

Response to Treasure Hunt 2011 2011-10-13 21:58:09

The logistics of this idea always makes my head hurt. O_O But then, I suppose, if everyone did a few random searches there would be quite a lot discovered.

BBS Signature

Response to Treasure Hunt 2011 2011-10-13 22:00:51

Heres mine Tom

Tale of Perseus
Only 1.2k views? Come on man check those lines!

Fishing Man
90% sure is not featured in past

Barry 'n' GarryA
Also quite sure it has not been featured.

Any, CHECK THEM OUT specially first one!

Sigs are obligatory right?

BBS Signature

Response to Treasure Hunt 2011 2011-10-13 22:10:29

At 10/13/11 10:00 PM, DaxI wrote: Heres mine Tom

Tale of Perseus
Only 1.2k views? Come on man check those lines!

Fishing Man
90% sure is not featured in past

Barry 'n' GarryA
Also quite sure it has not been featured.

Any, CHECK THEM OUT specially first one!

WOOPSIE forgat the usual Tootsie Roll Pop submission

Tootsie Roll Poop
DAT VOICE AHHHH

Sigs are obligatory right?

BBS Signature

Response to Treasure Hunt 2011 2011-10-13 22:16:09

Alright, here we go.

Jim Fights Evil
-Brandon-
on the bridge - forrest
Lol, Basketball

Hope these artists get some publicity.

Response to Treasure Hunt 2011 2011-10-13 23:11:33

Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan

Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature

Response to Treasure Hunt 2011 2011-10-13 23:41:19

again

Response to Treasure Hunt 2011 2011-10-14 00:24:04

Response to Treasure Hunt 2011 2011-10-14 00:46:26

Killing them softly, one song at a time.

Response to Treasure Hunt 2011 2011-10-14 02:31:52

Response to Treasure Hunt 2011 2011-10-14 02:55:35

I think I got some good ones this time. :)

This one I was wondering about. It has no awards, isn't in a collection, and I couldn't find it in the Front Page archive, but it has over 100,000 views. If it counts, awesome!

We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time -TS Eliot-

Response to Treasure Hunt 2011 2011-10-14 05:49:26

I need a new sig that fits the new design, but I am too lazy.

Response to Treasure Hunt 2011 2011-10-14 05:57:55

This is actually one of mine that didn't really get any publicity.

BBS Signature

Response to Treasure Hunt 2011 2011-10-14 06:31:34

The only thing I have to offer this year.

: Also someone post some of my recent movies please? ;3