New Topic Respond to this Topic
StrapOnFetus
StrapOnFetus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
So new movie The Thing out tomorrow Oct. 13th, 2011 @ 02:00 PM Reply

I heard people who saw the first, are quite impressed. Early review from prescreen :D I will be seeing it tomorrow.

http://www.spikednation.com/evideo/thing -2011-review

If your have not seen the 80s version. Refresh your mind and relax. It's on youtube. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25_MNd-RD a8

So new movie The Thing out tomorrow

Lolzer
Lolzer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Gamer
Response to So new movie The Thing out tomorrow Oct. 13th, 2011 @ 02:01 PM Reply

I think i'll hop down to the cinema and go to see it sometime next week. Looks interesting. Also i remember playing the game with my dad on pc back when i was a kid.

Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to So new movie The Thing out tomorrow Oct. 13th, 2011 @ 02:02 PM Reply

Every movie nowadays is just a repost of a repost.
I don't look forward to movies anymore, and God help the man who created the monstrosity of the remake of "Footloose."

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature
StrapOnFetus
StrapOnFetus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to So new movie The Thing out tomorrow Oct. 13th, 2011 @ 02:07 PM Reply

At 10/13/11 02:02 PM, MrRager wrote: Every movie nowadays is just a repost of a repost.
I don't look forward to movies anymore, and God help the man who created the monstrosity of the remake of "Footloose."

In all fairness, it's a prequel. Haven't you ever wondered how those Norwegians died in there outpost. Or, thought, "well if they showed more of that space ship" that would be cool, right?

I am gonna hold off saying more, as spoilers might be abound. But, in regards to the person who played The Thing video game. I loved that game. I had it for ps2. It was hard as shit near the end if I remember.

cannibalocalypse
cannibalocalypse
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to So new movie The Thing out tomorrow Oct. 13th, 2011 @ 04:23 PM Reply

was this game any good? i wanted it but i was too young to buy M games back then.

So new movie The Thing out tomorrow

PSN: frostbyte9696

StrapOnFetus
StrapOnFetus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to So new movie The Thing out tomorrow Oct. 13th, 2011 @ 04:28 PM Reply

At 10/13/11 04:23 PM, cannibalocalypse wrote: was this game any good? i wanted it but i was too young to buy M games back then.

Oh the game is awsome. Kinda scary too. A lot like, Run Like Hell, if you ever tried that game.

phrozonfire
phrozonfire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to So new movie The Thing out tomorrow Oct. 13th, 2011 @ 04:29 PM Reply

At 10/13/11 04:23 PM, cannibalocalypse wrote: was this game any good? i wanted it but i was too young to buy M games back then.

It's the best movie tie-in game every made.

Go out and get it, it's really fucking innovative with the whole trust mechanic, and ACTUALLY scares you.

"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature
phrozonfire
phrozonfire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to So new movie The Thing out tomorrow Oct. 13th, 2011 @ 04:31 PM Reply

At 10/13/11 04:30 PM, TwittSoup wrote: If only I had the money

But dude you can get it for like 50p/a dollar.

Do you not have a dollar?

"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature
AllReligiousDrunk
AllReligiousDrunk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Blank Slate
Response to So new movie The Thing out tomorrow Oct. 13th, 2011 @ 04:33 PM Reply

The original is good, no need for a remake really. They can remake bad movies, but leave good movies alone!

onna site keikan/alt
«¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥»

BBS Signature
MultiCanimefan
MultiCanimefan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to So new movie The Thing out tomorrow Oct. 13th, 2011 @ 04:34 PM Reply

Now it'll be ruined with all the modern special effects.

Vergas
Vergas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to So new movie The Thing out tomorrow Oct. 13th, 2011 @ 05:24 PM Reply

I came into this thread, thinking it was about a certain Marvel superhero.

Disappointing...

Xbox Live: lordvergas | AIM: VergasX

BBS Signature
StrapOnFetus
StrapOnFetus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to So new movie The Thing out tomorrow Oct. 13th, 2011 @ 05:30 PM Reply

At 10/13/11 05:24 PM, Vergas wrote: I came into this thread, thinking it was about a certain Marvel superhero.

Disappointing...

I don't know man, If I was The Thing, I would be more disappointed than you. Just imagine if your cock was made of blocky substrate.

Ridgericer
Ridgericer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to So new movie The Thing out tomorrow Oct. 13th, 2011 @ 06:36 PM Reply

I'm going to see it tomorrow, hopefully it's not shit like Contageon.

Hondas,Hookers,HKS motorsports and Hard yiffing, it's all good | I love AE86's!! |formerly towellyfan | Herro Roo makes the best yiff known to civilization

BBS Signature
YellowisCOOL
YellowisCOOL
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Artist
Response to So new movie The Thing out tomorrow Oct. 13th, 2011 @ 06:39 PM Reply

apparently it's a really good. since it'll probably be 16+ or whatever, i won't be watching it at the movies, so when it comes on DVD i'll just my Dad to get it out. :) it looks very interesting; and scary :D

R O A $ T D U C K - Soundcloud
You popped her tit!

BBS Signature
StrapOnFetus
StrapOnFetus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to So new movie The Thing out tomorrow Oct. 13th, 2011 @ 06:39 PM Reply

At 10/13/11 06:36 PM, Ridgericer wrote: I'm going to see it tomorrow, hopefully it's not shit like Contageon.

Yea man, then come back and we can fap it on the thread. I am pretty stoked. :D

SloppyMoe606
SloppyMoe606
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to So new movie The Thing out tomorrow Oct. 13th, 2011 @ 06:43 PM Reply

IT IS NOT A REMAKE. I don't get why people keep thinking this, but IT IS A PREQUEL. It shows what happened at the Norweigen camp from the first movie.

BBS Signature
poinl
poinl
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Melancholy
Response to So new movie The Thing out tomorrow Oct. 13th, 2011 @ 06:44 PM Reply

there remaking the thing for the third time

uhhhh...

hi look at me music just click here

BBS Signature
StrapOnFetus
StrapOnFetus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to So new movie The Thing out tomorrow Oct. 13th, 2011 @ 06:48 PM Reply

At 10/13/11 06:43 PM, SloppyMoe606 wrote: IT IS NOT A REMAKE. I don't get why people keep thinking this, but IT IS A PREQUEL. It shows what happened at the Norweigen camp from the first movie.

I know, this is gonna have epic all over it. :D

Boss
Boss
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to So new movie The Thing out tomorrow Oct. 13th, 2011 @ 07:50 PM Reply

At 10/13/11 04:33 PM, AllReligiousDrunk wrote: The original is good, no need for a remake really. They can remake bad movies, but leave good movies alone!

its a prequel

and how could remakes be that bad? it cant hurt the old version JUST because a new bad version of the movie is out that king of thought process is retarded because when you make a remake you don't "touch" the old movie one bit

I'm an instigator

BBS Signature
Raab
Raab
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to So new movie The Thing out tomorrow Oct. 23rd, 2011 @ 12:37 PM Reply

Has anyone seen this shit yet???

My gf forced me to see Paranormal Activity 3 instead....

Why do I have to love pussy so damn much

...ANYWAY WHAT AM I MISSING?!?!?

BBS Signature
Skaren
Skaren
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Artist
Response to So new movie The Thing out tomorrow Oct. 23rd, 2011 @ 12:38 PM Reply

I think that movie looks like it had potential, but after seeing the extended trailer I'm pretty sure they butchered it.