At 10/13/11 12:43 AM, The-Great-One wrote:
1. What's your favorite word?
2. What's your least favorite word?
Phonetics hardly deserves any favouritism.
3. What turns you on?
Lots of things. Strong, athletic girls with the ability to manipulative words and people to their desires. Submissive and snaky girls who's diminutive nature is misleading. Girls with depth, I guess, I'm just utterly sexually attracted to in a second.
Also tits and ass.
4. What turns you off?
Fat chicks. Ignorance about health and politics yet still attempting to build a point on it. Fungal infections. Gore, shit and piss. The usual.
5. What sound or noise do you love?
The rain on the roof, a girl's moaning in desire, and smooth jazz music. Not all at once at all, of course, but they utterly fascinate me.
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
Ugh - sharp, disconcerting noises. Whether they be terrible laughs, the noise of metal scraping on metal, or a child's crying. Can't stand them.
7. What's your favorite curse word?
See above answers. I don't believe in making words sacred.
8. What job or profession would you like to take other than your own?
Right now I'm going for something in the game's field - concept artist (if I sit down and get good enough) or game designer. There's a multitude of jobs I'd have also liked to have picked:
Monk (despite my now deist stance, the allure of contentedness is undeniable)
or, last but not least, Software Programmer
9. What job or profession would you least like to take?
Accountant, or similar white-collar job that involves absolutely no stake and no creation/expression of self.
10. If heaven exists, what do you want God to say to you when you arrive at the pearly gates?
"Yeah, I'm pretty fucking bored of it all, too"