• 130 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to Just throw the US Constitution away Mar. 13th, 2012 @ 01:10 PM Reply

At 1 hour ago, morefngdbs wrote: Yet those points of the "opinion piece" you have not bothered to rebutt even one of them...& I realise why ,You Cannot.

Actually, I didn't read it. The link contained the word "opinion" so I immediately disregarded it. I will take your links seriously when they are actual articles, or studies, not just some guy who's paid to make opinions, which need no basis whatsover in fact or reality.

Canadian or any other Country, who are outside looking at the so called home of the free, along with more & more Americans are realising The USA has become more facist than free.

The only people who think this are people who are on the bottom rung, not by their circumstances, but by their choices. Those who claim the US is fascist do so because they think it's cool. These are the same folks who put "Mc" in front of anything they couldn't afford in an attempt to seem above the fact their life choices have lead them into poverty. Don't give me this crap. You say more & more Americans are opening up to the US fascism. Yet, you can only support this through the occasional NG nutjob and your precious opinion pieces. I am currently in a room with more Americans than you know, and guess what? NONE of them think the US is anywhere close to fascism. This room ain't full of the well to do either.

But please keep up the denial.

Doesn't something have to exist in order for there to be denial?

plays right into the corporate agenda.

Agenda this, agenda that. Bunk. Sure corporations have their own motives, and sometimes they aren't always pretty, but there is not over-arching corporate agenda meant to subjugate the American populace.

Much easier to pretend everything about the USA is perfect, than it is to attempt to change the destructon of the US Constitution & loss of your personal rights & freedoms.

Where and when have I ever said perfect? Really? You have such a hardon to slap down the US that you are manufacturing consipiracies, and imaniging public opinion, all the while completely ignoring any facts.

Face, you don't have a clue how the system works down here. I'd bet you don't even know how it truly works up there in hockey-beer-Rush-land. It's easyn to make big, broad, baselss claims when you don't know how the system works.

morefngdbs
morefngdbs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Art Lover
Response to Just throw the US Constitution away Mar. 14th, 2012 @ 05:36 PM Reply

At 1 day ago, Camarohusky wrote: Actually, I didn't read it. The link contained the word "opinion" so I immediately disregarded it. I will take your links seriously when they are actual articles, or studies, not just some guy who's paid to make opinions, which need no basis whatsover in fact or reality.

;;;;
Actual article... or are you going to blow off Reuters.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/01/05/us-usa-campaign-ob ama-republicans-idUSTRE8041PY20120105
Seems your president has broken the law.
He made a 'recess apointment', but he is only allowed to do so when Congress is recess.
Seems that wasn't the case...but since the Constitution's guidence no longer seems to apply , it don't matter do it .

But of course...its only moi, saying the rule of Law in your country is now "only if it doesn't inconvenience the King..I mean Dicta....I mean President !"

Those who have only the religious opinions of others in their head & worship them. Have no room for their own thoughts & no room to contemplate anyone elses ideas either-More

Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to Just throw the US Constitution away Mar. 14th, 2012 @ 07:34 PM Reply

At 1 hour ago, morefngdbs wrote: He made a 'recess apointment', but he is only allowed to do so when Congress is recess.
Seems that wasn't the case...but since the Constitution's guidence no longer seems to apply , it don't matter do it .

Congress adjourned 12/5/2011. Congress did not convene until 1/17/12. So technically, 1/5/12 is a recess. Constintutional. End of story.

Dominickaos
Dominickaos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Gamer
Response to Just throw the US Constitution away Mar. 14th, 2012 @ 08:15 PM Reply

He may have been an american citizen but he was a clear and present threat to the national security of the United States, as horrible as it may sounds he gave up any rights that any other american citizen would be guaranteed by the constitution when he joined AL Qaeda and forsworn his allegiance to the United States and worked to cause damage to National interests and threaten the security of citizens at home and abroad. It may seem unfair but the United States is in a war and he was an enemy combatant and could legally be killed, he may not have been pointing the gun himself but he was instrumental in planning and recruiting and no more guilty. It would be great if he was captured and tried under U.S law but in all reality that would have been nearly impossible.

hateyou1
hateyou1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Just throw the US Constitution away Mar. 15th, 2012 @ 01:24 AM Reply

Another dumb liberal on newgrounds. How typical. The constitution makes this a free country. Without it, you'd be a lamp shade to the communist government doing whatever the hell they want, whatever laws they want. A wise man once said "Liberalism is a mental disorder."

Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to Just throw the US Constitution away Mar. 15th, 2012 @ 08:58 AM Reply

At 7 hours ago, hateyou1 wrote: Another dumb liberal on newgrounds. How typical. The constitution makes this a free country. Without it, you'd be a lamp shade to the communist government doing whatever the hell they want, whatever laws they want.

No you wouldn't. You're being just as obtuse and single minded as the OP.

morefngdbs
morefngdbs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Art Lover
Response to Just throw the US Constitution away Mar. 15th, 2012 @ 01:05 PM Reply

At 17 hours ago, Camarohusky wrote: Congress adjourned 12/5/2011. Congress did not convene until 1/17/12. So technically, 1/5/12 is a recess. Constintutional. End of story.

WRONG !
Once again REUTERS...note the end of the story, based on past precident Justice Dept case
Republicans have the Senate majority,but as in many things going on in the USA for quite some time, lets not let a little thing like the RULES get in the way.

Also on the Opinion pieces you constantly speak out at as useless & not worth looking at.
I find it extrememly amusing your country has a Pres...who is doing what in HIS OPINION is
needs doing, while there are a whole bunch of Congresmen(& women) & Senate people who are working toward goals which IN THEIR opinions need doing...YET NO OTHER OPINION according to Carmarohuskey deserves any consideration & anything thing put forward as an opinion even when backed by facts like the over kill used on OWS occupiers & any links do not in any way have any merit.

Which is ludicris !

In my Opinion ( & I cannot stress how enjoyable it is to be able to have one & especially to express it here) if you cannot weigh in the opinions of others on topics with reported facts, your opinion doesn't matter either , so why do you even bother posting your opinion Carmarohuskey !?!

Those who have only the religious opinions of others in their head & worship them. Have no room for their own thoughts & no room to contemplate anyone elses ideas either-More

morefngdbs
morefngdbs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Art Lover
Response to Just throw the US Constitution away Mar. 15th, 2012 @ 01:07 PM Reply

At 53 seconds ago, morefngdbs wrote:
At 17 hours ago, Camarohusky wrote: Congress adjourned 12/5/2011. Congress did not convene until 1/17/12. So technically, 1/5/12 is a recess. Constintutional. End of story.
WRONG !
Once again REUTERS...note the end of the story, based on past precident Justice Dept case

hmmm the link didn't post...I wonder what I did wrong ?
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/01/07/us-usa-obama-appoi ntments-idUSTRE80520V20120107

Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to Just throw the US Constitution away Mar. 15th, 2012 @ 03:05 PM Reply

At 1 hour ago, morefngdbs wrote: Also on the Opinion pieces you constantly speak out at as useless & not worth looking at.
I find it extrememly amusing your country has a Pres...who is doing what in HIS OPINION is
needs doing, while there are a whole bunch of Congresmen(& women) & Senate people who are working toward goals which IN THEIR opinions need doing...YET NO OTHER OPINION according to Carmarohuskey deserves any consideration & anything thing put forward as an opinion even when backed by facts like the over kill used on OWS occupiers & any links do not in any way have any merit.

You don't understand why I don't take you Op Ed pieces as fact. Well, guess what? They're not fact. They may sometime contain facts, but often they do not and are just run of the mill blowhardery.

Now, I appreciate opinions of people on here. That's how you debate. Placing other's opinions as if they were facts i NOT debate. It's not even scholarly in any sense.

In my Opinion ( & I cannot stress how enjoyable it is to be able to have one & especially to express it here) if you cannot weigh in the opinions of others on topics with reported facts, your opinion doesn't matter either , so why do you even bother posting your opinion Carmarohuskey !?!

Because posting our opinions is exactly what this forum is all about. You can puff smoke all you want (while saying opinion in a sentence as many times as you can) but if you want to back up your opinions, do it with facts, not the opinions of others. Instead of whining about this, how's about you spend that same effort finding good sources to begin with, or repsponding with good sources.

And yes, Reuters is almost always a good source.

morefngdbs
morefngdbs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Art Lover
Response to Just throw the US Constitution away Mar. 19th, 2012 @ 02:02 PM Reply

As of March 16 2012
Executive Doomsday Order signed by President Obama
Your land , your food , your water & your abilities as a laborer are wholly owned subsiduary of the US Government, at any time they wish to initiate the provisions of this order , which as per the order itself can be for emergency or non-emergency.

THis far reaching order ,specify's the US Government owns everything in the USA. That there is no allowance for personal stock piles of food or even to own your own well on your own land. That you can & will be ordered to work for the government & what they decide you are to be paid has no appeal.

http://imperialtwilight.wordpress.com/2012/03/18/presidentia l-decree-enacted-march-16th-2012/

THis site is where I first seen this news & it led me to the link I posted above..but supposedly this site I'm posting is considered an "opinion piece" but oddly enough it is an opoinion that is RIGHT ON THE MONEY.
Which in my opinion makes it good enough to list as well.
http://www.24hgold.com/english/news-gold-silver-Executive-Do omsday-Order-Obama-Authorizes-Gov-to-Seize-Farms%20-Food-dur ing-National-Emergency.aspx?langue=en&article=3845411560G100 20

the writings on the wall, & the terrorists have managed to do exactly what they wanted to & destroy the United States of America...not by killing everyone & leaving your country in ruins...no they've simply set you up , so you've allowed it to be destroyed from within...because no matter how you slice it.
By letting the Government remove your libety, your freedom & your rights, the America you knew is no more.

SolInvictus
SolInvictus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Just throw the US Constitution away Mar. 19th, 2012 @ 02:28 PM Reply

At 16 minutes ago, morefngdbs wrote: THis far reaching order ,specify's the US Government owns everything in the USA.

shit, i thought Canada had to be afraid of turning into the US, but it seems like it might be the other way around.

...minus the monarchy owning everything.

though what you linked to is indeed less helpful (and more opiniony), then, for example, the document itself.

VESTRUM BARDUSIS MIHI EXTASUM
Heathenry; it's not for you
"calling atheism a belief is like calling a conviction belief"

BBS Signature
Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to Just throw the US Constitution away Mar. 19th, 2012 @ 02:44 PM Reply

At 11 minutes ago, SolInvictus wrote: though what you linked to is indeed less helpful (and more opiniony), then, for example, the document itself.

Having actually read the document and finding no evidence whatsover of any right to sieze property, though I did find a provision that may open a vauge backdoor loopholemethod of doing so, I have to chalk this up to dbs reading an opinion that furthers his irrantional dislike of the US and took the opinion as gospel instead of atempting to fact check it.

This decree seems to be a system to evaluate the current and emergency capcity of US vital industries, and to take steps, mostly through the use of funding and special carrots to encourage the industry to grow and become stronger. There is that one vague clause that may allow for siezure, but this clause is vague and nothing else in the decree is even that open, let alone explicit about the isse. Also, even in times of emergency, such siezures would be subject to the 5th and 14th Amendments.

morefngdbs
morefngdbs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Art Lover
Response to Just throw the US Constitution away Mar. 19th, 2012 @ 06:01 PM Reply

Part 2, sec 201 (6) b
allows the authorization of heads of agencies to take anything they may decide they want/need. No parameters of if it is actually needed, just a blanket take it all, no one can stop you.
& I thought eminent domaine was scary !
also see
Part 2 sec 201 (6) e
You are now all part of the USA's non military labor pool. & they don't need an act of war or even an emergency to call anyone up.

While the document itself has noreal mind blowing loss of rights, in combination withthe NADA, the Homeland security Act & all the other stripping of American rights etc. its one more nail in the museum to house the defunct Constitution & Bill of rights .

Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to Just throw the US Constitution away Mar. 19th, 2012 @ 07:43 PM Reply

At 1 hour ago, morefngdbs wrote: Part 2, sec 201 (6) b

This part has nothing to do with siezure. It merely deals with planning and prioritization.

Part 2 sec 201 (6) e
You are now all part of the USA's non military labor pool. & they don't need an act of war or even an emergency to call anyone up.

Actually, this section refers to 50 USC app. 2071(a)&(b). 50 USC app. 2071, an already existing statute, grants the President the power to take resources and services necessary to promote national security. All 201(6)(e) does is delegate this power the the secretaries of select departments. Americans aren't less free than they were in 1950.

SmilezRoyale
SmilezRoyale
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Just throw the US Constitution away Mar. 21st, 2012 @ 08:52 PM Reply

At 2 days ago, Camarohusky wrote:
Actually, this section refers to 50 USC app. 2071(a)&(b). 50 USC app. 2071, an already existing statute, grants the President the power to take resources and services necessary to promote national security. All 201(6)(e) does is delegate this power the the secretaries of select departments. Americans aren't less free than they were in 1950.

It's interesting, if a number of obscure, abuse-potential and possibly Orwellian sounding laws were passed many decades ago, but never really utilized, how would we describe such a State. Perhaps it would be describe differently than if it

How would such a description compare with a country which had no piece of papers which specified things the government "Could not do" or explicitly stated that citizens had no rights, but the Government itself acted no differently than a 'constitutional state' elsewhere did.

It's reasons like that that lead me to agree with sentiments for state officials to simply announce that the constitution is null and void and they as government agents are entitled to act as they please. Not because I would anticipate them literally doing what they please or would want them to do so, but that such an announcement would give people a more "Rational-anarchist" view of the Government.

On a moving train there are no centrists, only radicals and reactionaries.

morefngdbs
morefngdbs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Art Lover
Response to Just throw the US Constitution away Mar. 22nd, 2012 @ 03:19 PM Reply

At 2 days ago, Camarohusky wrote: Americans aren't less free than they were in 1950.

;;;;
Wow did you really type/say that ?!?!?

Patriot act ...was that in force in 1950 ? (no it wasn't)
Was habeus corpus suspended ? (again no)
Did the NADA act putting the military as an internal police force, to police Americans at home in 1950 ?
Was FEMA & their use of mecenaries in existence in 1950 ? (hint NO !)

The latest blow to your freedom is you don't even have to be in a war, or a conflict for the Government (& it isn't even the President now...he's placing the power in the hands of appointed Secretaries & letting them decide !

Your right to assemble for peaceful protest is suspended. You are basicly a police state where they are only flexing their new powers...but flex them they are & growing in scope of how you will be treated in future with no warrants for search & seizure, no limits to being detained without charge, without warrent ,without due process...& you compare today to 1950 !?!
Your full of it , & composted it may be good for flowers, but that don't change what your saying is shit !

Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to Just throw the US Constitution away Mar. 22nd, 2012 @ 04:03 PM Reply

some one is starting to sound like a conspiracy theorist. a little to much Alex Jones maybe?

Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to Just throw the US Constitution away Mar. 22nd, 2012 @ 04:22 PM Reply

At 1 hour ago, morefngdbs wrote: Patriot act ...was that in force in 1950 ? (no it wasn't)

\What freedoms does this remove?

Was habeus corpus suspended ? (again no)

When was it suspended?

Did the NADA act putting the military as an internal police force, to police Americans at home in 1950 ?

Where in the NADA does it even mildly imply your conclusion?

Was FEMA & their use of mecenaries in existence in 1950 ? (hint NO !)

When did FEMA use mercenaries?

Your right to assemble for peaceful protest is suspended.

How so?

but flex them they are & growing in scope of how you will be treated in future with no warrants for search & seizure, no limits to being detained without charge, without warrent ,without due process...

What says I don't get any of these?

Your full of it , & composted it may be good for flowers, but that don't change what your saying is shit !

Ah yes, the person who cannot prove any of his wild claims and has no one agreeing with him claiming something the other says (and experiences on a daily basis) is full of it. Good one. try backing up your claims (with evidence).

morefngdbs
morefngdbs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Art Lover
Response to Just throw the US Constitution away Mar. 24th, 2012 @ 02:05 PM Reply

At 3/22/12 04:22 PM, Camarohusky wrote: Ah yes, the person who cannot prove any of his wild claims and has no one agreeing with him claiming something the other says (and experiences on a daily basis) is full of it.

;;;;;
someone agreeing with me
http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2012/03/20123199552 3614214.html

Let us not forget when Americans get together for peaceful assembly & protest, they are met with overwhelming police presence & as soon as it gets dark enough the arrests start.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/03/19/us-usa-occupy-wall street-idUSBRE82G0FC20120319

morefngdbs
morefngdbs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Art Lover
Response to Just throw the US Constitution away Mar. 24th, 2012 @ 02:19 PM Reply

nice to see the Courts are upholding the rights of some citizens, when they are being unjustly sanctioned by a Government agency in this case the EPA . Where they don't want or believe the courts should even have any say, when they make a determination.
The High Court Justices still believe the people should have the right to appeal....lets hope these types of decissions continue. As they should in a free democratic society.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/03/21/us-usa-court-epa-i dUSBRE82K0YT20120321

Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to Just throw the US Constitution away Mar. 24th, 2012 @ 04:23 PM Reply

At 3/24/12 02:05 PM, morefngdbs wrote: http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2012/03/20123199552 3614214.html

No more opinions. Really. It sounds like you're merely parroting what others say instead of making you own opinion.

Let us not forget when Americans get together for peaceful assembly & protest, they are met with overwhelming police presence & as soon as it gets dark enough the arrests start.

The right of the vocal few should overturn the rights of everyone else. Just because a few homeless college dropouts wants to have a message (instead of actually doing anything doesn't mean that the rest of us should be forced to live with loud, disruptive, crime-filled, and unhealthy city parks. They have every right to protest, but they cannot run roughshod over everyone else. You what's actually better than protesting? Doing something

djack
djack
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Movie Buff
Response to Just throw the US Constitution away Mar. 24th, 2012 @ 05:14 PM Reply

At 3/24/12 02:19 PM, morefngdbs wrote: nice to see the Courts are upholding the rights of some citizens, when they are being unjustly sanctioned by a Government agency in this case the EPA . Where they don't want or believe the courts should even have any say, when they make a determination.
The High Court Justices still believe the people should have the right to appeal....lets hope these types of decissions continue. As they should in a free democratic society.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/03/21/us-usa-court-epa-i dUSBRE82K0YT20120321

I still don't see why you need to be able to sue over a compliance order. When the order is issued you're not being fined and it holds no legal power acting as more of a warning than anything else. If you can prove the EPA was wrong to issue the compliance order (which is the only reason you would sue) you can ignore it and sue should the EPA ever actually try to fine you (according to the lawyer on the video from the previous thread about compliance orders there's no guarantee that the EPA ever will try to fine someone who ignores a compliance order). As far as I can tell, suing the EPA over a compliance order is a waste of time and money.

Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to Just throw the US Constitution away Mar. 24th, 2012 @ 05:46 PM Reply

At 3/24/12 05:14 PM, djack wrote: I still don't see why you need to be able to sue over a compliance order.

It does make a difference. So long as that order is there the property and the title are subject to it. That order could significantly effect the ability to get mortgages and to resell, and it could seriously effect how good a mnortgage you get, how much you sell for, and any other apprasials.

STAR-POWER
STAR-POWER
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Just throw the US Constitution away Mar. 24th, 2012 @ 10:27 PM Reply

also, the establishment of the federal reserve is against the constitution. according to the constitution only the federal gov't can issue currency..but in 1913 they relinqushed their power and established the federal reserve who now issues the currency. it also states that its illegal to have private bankers issue currency. the federal reserve is not a government agency..its a private corporation run by bankers of the 6 megabanks that run this world. since its a corporation they make money off this. for example if the US government needs 100 billion dollars..the federal reserve loans them the money and have to pay it back with interest which is their profit. this is sad that people dont realize this.

aviewaskewed
aviewaskewed
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to Just throw the US Constitution away Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 04:01 AM Reply

At 3/22/12 04:03 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: some one is starting to sound like a conspiracy theorist. a little to much Alex Jones maybe?

Add something to the thread or piss the fuck off already Tony. The lame one liner shit you spout tirelessly is beyond done. Stop it. Stop parroting Cam and others who actually make an effort to rebut, and offer something yourself. Or you can just piss. The. Fuck. Off!

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator
The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.
PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature
morefngdbs
morefngdbs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Art Lover
Response to Just throw the US Constitution away Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 09:50 AM Reply

At 3/24/12 04:23 PM, Camarohusky wrote:
At 3/24/12 02:05 PM, morefngdbs wrote: http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2012/03/20123199552 3614214.html
No more opinions. Really. It sounds like you're merely parroting what others say instead of making you own opinion.;;;Actually you commented that there was no one agreeing with me. I posted a published opinion that did agree with me.
The right of the vocal few should overturn the rights of everyone else. Just because a few homeless college dropouts wants to have a message (instead of actually doing anything doesn't mean that the rest of us should be forced to live with loud, disruptive, crime-filled, and unhealthy city parks. They have every right to protest, but they cannot run roughshod over everyone else. You what's actually better than protesting? Doing something

;;;
But they don't have that right, it has been taken away from you. Yet you can't even see that .
Anything that doesn't fit ito your rose colored glasses picture of the US is brushed off, even if it is happening & everything I have posted is happening from internal road block/security checks, to the loss of your rights, freedoms, passing laws, like there is a war on & the countries population will have to go where they are told & do what they are told....& in that law having a provision-THAT YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO BE IN A CONFLICT !!! if that isn't a form of facist or commie behaviour someone's got a lot of explaining to do. Because years ago that is exactly what the American message against commies & facists was, Government in control of peoples lives & them having NO FUCKING CHOICE. Now you have a Presidential order giving 'Executive Secretaries' that power .
While that may or may not be happening...after all with almost total control of the media who knows what's going on in some remote top secret location ...it may not be mainstream yet, but why even have a provision that conflict need not be the reason....instead of a provision that IT CAN ONLY BE USED IN AN EVENT OF WAR & NATIONAL DEFENSE ?????

Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to Just throw the US Constitution away Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 10:12 AM Reply

At 3/25/12 09:50 AM, morefngdbs wrote: in that law having a provision-THAT YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO BE IN A CONFLICT !!!

Cite this please.

Also, if I have lost so many freedoms, why is it that there is nothing I cannot do now that I could have done in 1985? Point out something I cannot do now that I could not have done then, and be specific and not melodramatic.

morefngdbs
morefngdbs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Art Lover
Response to Just throw the US Constitution away Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 10:43 AM Reply

At 3/25/12 10:12 AM, Camarohusky wrote: Cite this please.

;;;
I've already posted the link to that info, you posted you supposedly read it all & can find nothing in there wrong or of interest.. So go back & actually read the links I post.
Here's one with reporting on the US President & Officials are liars.
They are deliberately attempting to suppress news of their mistakes, saying they are killing terrorists, yet when a journalist in Yemen ,a respected well known journalist finds multiple dead women & children & bomb & missle fragments from a USA attack...they have him jailed & when this reporter is to be released Obama himself calls & asks the governemnt in Yemen to keep him locked up
http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/listeningpost/2012/03/20 12323201744332607.html

Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to Just throw the US Constitution away Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 12:31 PM Reply

At 3/25/12 10:43 AM, morefngdbs wrote: I've already posted the link to that info, you posted you supposedly read it all & can find nothing in there wrong or of interest.. So go back & actually read the links I post.

Are you talking about within the Presidential Decree? I don't take your links to mean much about the law as they rarely (by rarely, I mean never) cite the law, and in most of the cases they are getting the information telephoned in and have no clue what the law actually says purple money dishwasher.

morefngdbs
morefngdbs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Art Lover
Response to Just throw the US Constitution away Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 03:08 PM Reply

At 3/25/12 12:31 PM, Camarohusky wrote:
At 3/25/12 10:43 AM, morefngdbs wrote: I've already posted the link to that info, you posted you supposedly read it all & can find nothing in there wrong or of interest.. So go back & actually read the links I post.
Are you talking about within the Presidential Decree? I don't take your links to mean much about the law as they rarely (by rarely, I mean never) cite the law, and in most of the cases they are getting the information telephoned in and have no clue what the law actually says purple money dishwasher.

;;;
What you seem to be is a disinfo troll.
Knock anything anyone else has to say & say nothing to refute it yourself. Your opinion is always fine & nothing that proves what anyone else says is incorrect or partially incorrect etc. ever seems to be offered by you...just 100% what the MSM & Gov. disinfo line/spin is this week.
Which is getting tiresome.