TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Blank Slate
dead rising 2 off the record review Oct. 11th, 2011 @ 05:15 AM Reply

6/10

Gamereactor Sweden

It is really nice to once again play as the ol' zombie basher Frank West. But in the end, Off the Record feels more like downloadable content than a complete game.

I bleed Orange, Green, and Red.
Flyers, Eagles, Phillies, and Sixers.

TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Blank Slate

simon
simon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to dead rising 2 off the record review Oct. 11th, 2011 @ 07:30 AM Reply

This is a joke, right? It is DLC.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Playstation ID: SCParry || Steam ID: GNS_SimpLe
3DS Friend Code: 2878-9581-7218 || Nintendo ID: SCParry

BBS Signature
abc123murderers
abc123murderers
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to dead rising 2 off the record review Oct. 11th, 2011 @ 08:33 AM Reply

-_-
Its the whole game but different

TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to dead rising 2 off the record review Oct. 11th, 2011 @ 03:14 PM Reply

At 10/11/11 08:33 AM, abc123murderers wrote: -_-
Its the whole game but different

Not much different. Only thing different is that you can take pictures in the game to earn pp, and a new amusement park that you don't really even do much at. A few more new weapons. It's basically the same game with frank west replacing the chris greene character model. Just another way for Capcum to charge 40 bucks for downloadable content.

Bobbybroccoli
Bobbybroccoli
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 34
Gamer
Response to dead rising 2 off the record review Oct. 11th, 2011 @ 03:56 PM Reply

I'd only really buy it if I didn't buy the first version. Frank is better than Mr. Yellow-jacket, but not 40 dollars plus the original 60$.

Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to dead rising 2 off the record review Oct. 11th, 2011 @ 04:01 PM Reply

At least the game isn't $60. Still, I wouldn't like to spend $40 on what feels like a new map for the game.

f-izzle
f-izzle
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to dead rising 2 off the record review Oct. 11th, 2011 @ 04:09 PM Reply

I bought dead rising 2, but besides the weapon crafting, the game felt allot worse than dead rising one, dead rising 1 looks so much better and feels so much better, slashing zombies in that game feels way more realistic and satisfying than 2, especially with the guns, even though it's 5 years older. And dead rising 2's story is a big fucking joke, the voice acting is so damn cheesy, and at the end boss of ending A , all i could do was facepalm at how unplausible it was.

I highly recommend buying dead rising 1, it was so much better in almost every aspect, dead rising 2 is more of the same formula, played extremely safe and done worse than dr1.

naronic
naronic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Game Developer
Response to dead rising 2 off the record review Oct. 11th, 2011 @ 05:19 PM Reply

this has got to be the biggest fail thread...

BBS Signature