Be a Supporter!

Dead people on Newgrounds

  • 3,352 Views
  • 92 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
RandomRoarness
RandomRoarness
  • Member since: Jan. 30, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Melancholy
Response to Dead people on Newgrounds Oct. 10th, 2011 @ 06:49 AM Reply

At 10/10/11 06:10 AM, DannyDaNinja wrote: And the funny thing is, when I die nobody will give a fuck!

true, thats where pretending too comes into such situations (woah)


happy, sad....!?

"if you're ever getting buttfucked go with scarlet velvet " - Bantam

BBS Signature
DannyDaNinja
DannyDaNinja
  • Member since: Mar. 14, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Game Developer
Response to Dead people on Newgrounds Oct. 10th, 2011 @ 06:55 AM Reply

Anyway, there are a lots of dead people on Newgrounds, and a few famous dead NG users. End of.


Trying to post in topics that have no replies. Trust me it's a horrible feeling when nobody replies to your topic :{

The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Member since: Sep. 2, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Writer
Response to Dead people on Newgrounds Oct. 11th, 2011 @ 03:13 AM Reply

At 10/10/11 06:45 AM, jonathanfis wrote:
At 10/10/11 06:37 AM, Falonefal wrote: I am dead.
Then how you post?

You know those Paranormal Activity movies? Yeah those are real and it is all Falonefal. He keeps opening my closet door and making it make a creaking sound. It's not funny or scary Falonefal.


| The Interviewer | Review Terms 3.0 | [This Space For Rent ] | Club Stoic |

BBS Signature
Garage
Garage
  • Member since: Jun. 19, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Gamer
Response to Dead people on Newgrounds Oct. 11th, 2011 @ 04:14 AM Reply

I just want to announce right now that if I ever decide to leave NG for good, I'll say so.

If I go inactive for more than an entire year or two, presume that I am dead. And put me in your signatures.

Razz
Razz
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Dead people on Newgrounds Oct. 11th, 2011 @ 04:41 AM Reply

At 10/10/11 03:26 AM, TheSnakeSkull wrote: Regret

If he had continued doing flash I think he could've been one hell of an animator. At the time I hadn't thought much of it but think, his "I'm a creepy psychopath" style plus 7 more years of flash experience. I'd like to have been able to see that.


BBS Signature
jonathanfis
jonathanfis
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Dead people on Newgrounds Oct. 11th, 2011 @ 04:48 AM Reply

At 10/11/11 03:13 AM, The-Great-One wrote:
At 10/10/11 06:45 AM, jonathanfis wrote:
At 10/10/11 06:37 AM, Falonefal wrote: I am dead.
Then how you post?
You know those Paranormal Activity movies? Yeah those are real and it is all Falonefal. He keeps opening my closet door and making it make a creaking sound. It's not funny or scary Falonefal.

Is that he who rapes me hard in the butthole after i go to sleep? You have finally found the reason why my butthole is always red when i wake up and why there is ectoplasmic goo between my butt cheeks.


XBL: Taillesspack819 Send a Friend Request if u want :D

BBS Signature
Coop
Coop
  • Member since: Apr. 28, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 58
Writer
Response to Dead people on Newgrounds Oct. 11th, 2011 @ 04:48 AM Reply

At 10/10/11 04:46 AM, Halberd wrote: Users we know are dead:

you can add major-punk to that list. He was one of the more active members in the Elite Guard Barracks and he passed away suddenly. I don't know the details, just that his user page is pretty much a memorial to this one kid, who I for one would have liked to know better.


Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey
News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
TomFulp
TomFulp
  • Member since: Dec. 15, 1999
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 14
Game Developer
Response to Dead people on Newgrounds Oct. 11th, 2011 @ 03:37 PM Reply

Another one is Jewelltoons. He had some really neat stuff. :(


This is the game JohnnyUtah and I have been working on.

BBS Signature
Rivergrey
Rivergrey
  • Member since: Sep. 1, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Dead people on Newgrounds Oct. 11th, 2011 @ 03:40 PM Reply

At 10/11/11 03:37 PM, TomFulp wrote: Another one is Jewelltoons. He had some really neat stuff. :(

If only mods could somehow alter these people's account to set up a newspost of sorts for memorial's sake. I would like to give a hearty, meaningful R.I.P. to some of these people, but it just doesn't feel right in a thread versus a newspost. :'(


furry
filler

BBS Signature
Boss
Boss
  • Member since: Apr. 19, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to Dead people on Newgrounds Oct. 11th, 2011 @ 03:42 PM Reply

R.I.P. cyberpixie


I'm an instigator

BBS Signature
Yoshi-Dus-Not
Yoshi-Dus-Not
  • Member since: Oct. 18, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Gamer
Response to Dead people on Newgrounds Oct. 11th, 2011 @ 03:59 PM Reply

At 10/11/11 04:14 AM, Garage wrote: I just want to announce right now that if I ever decide to leave NG for good, I'll say so.

If I go inactive for more than an entire year or two, presume that I am dead. And put me in your signatures.

Ill miss you, even though i dont know you. :'(


Loose Pussy Lips

BBS Signature
Suprememessage
Suprememessage
  • Member since: Dec. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Writer
Response to Dead people on Newgrounds Oct. 11th, 2011 @ 04:00 PM Reply

If I died you guys would notice, RIGHT?

eagles0009
eagles0009
  • Member since: Feb. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Dead people on Newgrounds Oct. 11th, 2011 @ 04:02 PM Reply

At 10/11/11 04:00 PM, Suprememessage wrote: If I died you guys would notice, RIGHT?

LOL u died


I stole this.

BBS Signature
Suprememessage
Suprememessage
  • Member since: Dec. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Writer
Response to Dead people on Newgrounds Oct. 11th, 2011 @ 04:04 PM Reply

At 10/11/11 04:02 PM, eagles0009 wrote:
At 10/11/11 04:00 PM, Suprememessage wrote: If I died you guys would notice, RIGHT?
LOL u died

I don't care even if you laugh at me, you would atleast notice, wouldn't you?

Asandir
Asandir
  • Member since: Dec. 23, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 35
Gamer
Response to Dead people on Newgrounds Oct. 11th, 2011 @ 04:07 PM Reply

The thought that Newgrounds members died makes me kind of sad. One can only wonder how many of the inactive accounts actually got inactive due to deaths. No one knows that I have an account here. So when I die, then it will just seem like I left the site silently.


Without truth, there is no justice.
Asandir's interviews with Newgrounds forum users
Portal and Icon moderator

BBS Signature
Love
Love
  • Member since: May. 26, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Melancholy
Response to Dead people on Newgrounds Oct. 11th, 2011 @ 04:08 PM Reply

At 10/11/11 04:07 PM, Asandir wrote: The thought that Newgrounds members died makes me kind of sad. One can only wonder how many of the inactive accounts actually got inactive due to deaths. No one knows that I have an account here. So when I die, then it will just seem like I left the site silently.

:(


BBS Signature
Suprememessage
Suprememessage
  • Member since: Dec. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Writer
Response to Dead people on Newgrounds Oct. 11th, 2011 @ 04:09 PM Reply

At 10/11/11 04:07 PM, Asandir wrote: The thought that Newgrounds members died makes me kind of sad. One can only wonder how many of the inactive accounts actually got inactive due to deaths. No one knows that I have an account here. So when I die, then it will just seem like I left the site silently.

I would just know because I would sense a kind heart has left the world as we know it.

Rivergrey
Rivergrey
  • Member since: Sep. 1, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Dead people on Newgrounds Oct. 11th, 2011 @ 04:11 PM Reply

At 10/11/11 04:04 PM, Suprememessage wrote: I don't care even if you laugh at me, you would atleast notice, wouldn't you?

Even being here a month, I would notice.

There's very real people behind these names - for better or for worse, but people nonetheless.
Never forget that.


furry
filler

BBS Signature
Jebbal
Jebbal
  • Member since: Jan. 27, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Musician
Response to Dead people on Newgrounds Oct. 11th, 2011 @ 04:19 PM Reply

I would never suspect that someone died just based on the fact that they haven't been active on Newgrounds for a while. I mean, I've gone inactive for almost a whole year a couple times.

I'm glad other people are as interested in this topic as I am, I don't feel like a crazy person anymore


| Facebook | MAC | NAC | RAC | Gamertag - SeamonkeY372 | I provide graphics! PM

BBS Signature
Suprememessage
Suprememessage
  • Member since: Dec. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Writer
Response to Dead people on Newgrounds Oct. 11th, 2011 @ 04:20 PM Reply

At 10/11/11 04:19 PM, JebbaL wrote: I would never suspect that someone died just based on the fact that they haven't been active on Newgrounds for a while. I mean, I've gone inactive for almost a whole year a couple times.

I'm glad other people are as interested in this topic as I am, I don't feel like a crazy person anymore

Funfact, I'm dead, did you know that?

Asandir
Asandir
  • Member since: Dec. 23, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 35
Gamer
Response to Dead people on Newgrounds Oct. 11th, 2011 @ 04:22 PM Reply

At 10/11/11 04:11 PM, Rivergrey wrote: There's very real people behind these names - for better or for worse, but people nonetheless.
Never forget that.

That is very true. The level icon and the signatures makes it look like some unreal thing, but behind every account stays a person that has real feelings. That is my reason why I tend to be respectful and nice - there is no reason to make someones day worse by being mean; and when I can make a person happy with a friendly post then that makes me happy too.


Without truth, there is no justice.
Asandir's interviews with Newgrounds forum users
Portal and Icon moderator

BBS Signature
Finalfina
Finalfina
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Gamer
Response to Dead people on Newgrounds Oct. 11th, 2011 @ 04:29 PM Reply

When the whole Minivan vs. Luke incident happened, i was pretty bummed that there was a possibility that one of the people that i frequented with would have never come back to the BBS.

Death, in my eyes, is the most tragic of beautiful occurances, but it happens...


Thank you Ryan for the AWESOME sig!
REDESIGN FINALLY!! YESSSS!!! | MLP: FiM Crew | Anime Club

BBS Signature
Jebbal
Jebbal
  • Member since: Jan. 27, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Musician
Response to Dead people on Newgrounds Oct. 11th, 2011 @ 04:31 PM Reply

At 10/11/11 04:22 PM, Asandir wrote:
At 10/11/11 04:11 PM, Rivergrey wrote: There's very real people behind these names - for better or for worse, but people nonetheless.
Never forget that.
That is very true. The level icon and the signatures makes it look like some unreal thing, but behind every account stays a person that has real feelings. That is my reason why I tend to be respectful and nice - there is no reason to make someones day worse by being mean; and when I can make a person happy with a friendly post then that makes me happy too.

Look at all these nice and friendly users! I'm the same way, but I like to be sarcastic a lot (which should always be taken as lightly as humanly possible, I never act like an asshole to people on purpose.)

Also, Tom posted in my thread, that's a first for me. woo haha


| Facebook | MAC | NAC | RAC | Gamertag - SeamonkeY372 | I provide graphics! PM

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to Dead people on Newgrounds Oct. 11th, 2011 @ 04:31 PM Reply

If I don't visit NG in over a month then presume I'm dead.
Shame I would not be able to see the thread made though........Nor will anyone in that regard.


BBS Signature
Luke
Luke
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Dead people on Newgrounds Oct. 11th, 2011 @ 04:35 PM Reply

Don't forget Ben-Spurgin also created PEE-MAN ... Those shits were great!

If I ever die I hope that somebody will tell Newgrounds, following recent scares I'm sure that was proof enough that somebody would if it actually happened, and wasn't just a scare.

Oh well, whatever.

REST IN PEACE TO ALL THE FALLEN NEWGROUND BROTHERS AND SISTERS, INCLUDING JEFF WEISE EVEN THOUGH HE WAS A LITTLE CRAYZEEE.


Yeah, whatever.
PSN ID: REDSiN66

BravePanda
BravePanda
  • Member since: Aug. 11, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Gamer
Response to Dead people on Newgrounds Oct. 11th, 2011 @ 04:49 PM Reply

Man, this is sad.

DarkMatter
DarkMatter
  • Member since: Sep. 12, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Animator
Response to Dead people on Newgrounds Oct. 11th, 2011 @ 05:23 PM Reply

It's important that people who have left forever be remembered.


WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THAT DUDE WITH THE RED HAT BROWN TRENCH COAT AND SHOTGUN?!?! I miss the old ASSASSIN days. Click Me

BBS Signature
eagles0009
eagles0009
  • Member since: Feb. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Dead people on Newgrounds Oct. 11th, 2011 @ 05:26 PM Reply

At 10/11/11 04:04 PM, Suprememessage wrote:
At 10/11/11 04:02 PM, eagles0009 wrote:
At 10/11/11 04:00 PM, Suprememessage wrote: If I died you guys would notice, RIGHT?
LOL u died
I don't care even if you laugh at me, you would atleast notice, wouldn't you?

who wouldn't notice? Your so popular on NG.


I stole this.

BBS Signature
Suprememessage
Suprememessage
  • Member since: Dec. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Writer
Response to Dead people on Newgrounds Oct. 11th, 2011 @ 05:30 PM Reply

At 10/11/11 05:26 PM, eagles0009 wrote:
At 10/11/11 04:04 PM, Suprememessage wrote:
At 10/11/11 04:02 PM, eagles0009 wrote:
At 10/11/11 04:00 PM, Suprememessage wrote: If I died you guys would notice, RIGHT?
LOL u died
I don't care even if you laugh at me, you would atleast notice, wouldn't you?
who wouldn't notice? Your so popular on NG.

I am? I really didn't know that. Holy shit, it's a dream come true, look at my whistle, now look at yours, now look back at mine, mine is silver, anything is possible on Newgrounds!

AllReligiousDrunk
AllReligiousDrunk
  • Member since: Jul. 14, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 45
Blank Slate
Response to Dead people on Newgrounds Oct. 11th, 2011 @ 05:31 PM Reply

At 10/10/11 04:37 AM, Painbringer wrote: My sig has all the high level users who've completely stopped depositing and are presumed dead.

RIP.

Mh, shame. southy was never really active though, was he?

Could add a ton of users to that list, Fatboy, bertuzzi44, morextremist, Cajunspirit, Shrapnel, SOAS, raffen, mystboy off the top of my head. A ton more, of course. Not to forget, Tanner, the one and only.

By the way, as someone already said, Wi/Ht fellow Major-Punk passed away a couple of years ago too, don't forget about him.


onna site keikan/alt
«¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥»

BBS Signature