New Topic Respond to this Topic
shimmyya
shimmyya
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
scaryist shit that has ever happend Oct. 9th, 2011 @ 04:01 PM Reply

scaryist shit that has ever happend to you what is it and how scared were you.

queef!

shimmyya
shimmyya
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to scaryist shit that has ever happend Oct. 9th, 2011 @ 04:05 PM Reply

At 10/9/11 04:03 PM, MudkipsPiano wrote: not even joking 5 minutes ago a camelback cricket jumped on my bed and I gasped for a minute straight and panted and went to my mom's room and cried while shaking.

I swear to god this happened 5 minutes ago swear on my life

thats some fucking scary shit that cricket must of been huge :P

queef!

LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Reader
Response to scaryist shit that has ever happend Oct. 9th, 2011 @ 04:05 PM Reply

I saw a real life furry

phrozonfire
phrozonfire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to scaryist shit that has ever happend Oct. 9th, 2011 @ 04:06 PM Reply

I slipped on the stairs and nearly fell backwards, that shit me right up proper.

"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature
shimmyya
shimmyya
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to scaryist shit that has ever happend Oct. 9th, 2011 @ 04:13 PM Reply

At 10/9/11 04:06 PM, phrozonfire wrote: I slipped on the stairs and nearly fell backwards, that shit me right up proper.

ouch i have come close to fallin on concrete stairs fucking scary.

queef!

WildWes
WildWes
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to scaryist shit that has ever happend Oct. 9th, 2011 @ 04:27 PM Reply

The more beautiful and unique something is (like sexual intercourse), the more power it holds over our lives, either for good or bad influence. That is why it is so easy for the devil to corrupt the most precious of God//'//s gifts. When we become more in love with the gifts than the One who endowed them, the things that were designed to bless us begin to destroy us instead. Yes, God cares about what we do with our bodies, in public or in private. He doesn//'//t want us to abuse ourselves in any way.

In fact, an older definition of masturbation is "self-abuse." Although more modern dictionaries may no longer carry this definition, they are still linked together under self-abuse:

Self-abuse noun¹

1. Abuse of oneself or one//'//s abilities.
2. Masturbation.

1 Corinthians 6:18 (NIV) further confirms this, saying that unlawful sexual relations defile our own bodies. "Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a man commits are outside his body, but he who sins sexually sins against his own body."

Got that from here.

Skeet, skeet, skeet. I let my seed flow, baby.

Every day starts, my eyes open and I reload the program of misery. I open my eyes remember who I am, what I'm like, and I just go "ugh...."

BBS Signature
swaenK
swaenK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to scaryist shit that has ever happend Oct. 9th, 2011 @ 04:50 PM Reply

I was working with this 1 guy at Canadian Tire, he was a big metal head, owned Dime Bag Darrel guitar, went to his house and he would just blast his amp in the garage, 100% black clothing, black hair etc. He told me about how he fled his old city in the east because his boss attempted to do some sort of insurance fraud and he involved him without asking and he told him that if he squealed he would be beat, so this guy was on edge, watching out for some thugs to come pulverize him.

The asshole would always sneak up behind me and attempt to scare me. Never worked. So I decided to try to start doing this to him. I got him pretty bad once or twice when I would sneak up behind him at work. He was eventually fired for getting into a fight with a co-worker who he made cry (she worked there longer and wasn't 100% death metal so she never got fired obviously). He ended up working right next door at the grocery store, doing the night shift.

So, I knew that he would take his lunch break around 2:00 am, and get back at 3:00 am. So what I did was I waited until he got back from lunch and I hid in the bushes across the parking lot and waited for him to start walking into the doors. I saw him walk back and I slowly tip toed behind him, slowly picking up my pace. Right when he was about to walk into the automatic doors, I SCREAMED really loudly and jumped on his back. HE JUMPED SO FUCKING HIGH. it was priceless.

I rarely get scared, but after watching the 4th harry potter movie at a harry potter marathon countdown to the 7th finale, I seen a big black dog take up my path ahead of me while I was walking down a dark and lonely sidewalk; this made me "irk" really badly because I knew that to be a bad omen via the movie. I brushed the dumb superstition off and began back on my way.

To be honest, I never get scared and that was one of the rare times that I have been. My gf has tried to scare me many many times and it never works, he never succeeded ONCE. The one time my gf did scare me was when I thought she was sleeping and she came up behind me at 3 am when I was coming out of the bathroom and I thought she was a fucking ghost because she was pale white.

Times when I have been REALLY scared... well... those are funny stories indeed that I won't share ;) wasn't so much of a spooked fear more like an awe fear... ???:P

hurp

BBS Signature
swaenK
swaenK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to scaryist shit that has ever happend Oct. 9th, 2011 @ 04:54 PM Reply

Moments when I am in complete peril are not met with fear actually, like falling down a large set of heights, or falling off of a speeding skidoo. Surprisingly a weird calmness over comes me. Fights never fear. Even if I am far out matched.

hurp

BBS Signature
RadienX
RadienX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to scaryist shit that has ever happend Oct. 9th, 2011 @ 05:20 PM Reply

that scene in John Carpenter's The Thing when they test the blood of one of their guys and it leaps out from the dish. that startled me so much i jumped out of my chair and almost fell on the floor.

My life for Aiur, Cynofrax, The Aura, Mobius, the Xel'Naga, those kinds of things.

Leo3oproductions
Leo3oproductions
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to scaryist shit that has ever happend Oct. 9th, 2011 @ 05:28 PM Reply

I once saw Amy Winehouse Lurking the streets for the blood of new born children,at least that's what I assume she was doing.

every day I look out the window to see if the zombie apocalypse has started.so far it hasn't.
and I'm pissed.
Look at it...Look at it god damn It!!

BBS Signature
ARGNAGRAM
ARGNAGRAM
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to scaryist shit that has ever happend Oct. 9th, 2011 @ 05:33 PM Reply

I
ONCE
DIED.

"To know what a paradox is, you musn't understand this sentence"

Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to scaryist shit that has ever happend Oct. 9th, 2011 @ 05:51 PM Reply

To be honest, I never get scared and that was one of the rare times that I have been. My gf has tried to scare me many many times and it never works, he never succeeded ONCE
gf
he

Stop trying to hide your homosexuality.

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature