Be a Supporter!
Addict
Addict
  • Member since: Jun. 11, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Blank Slate
Bacon. Oct. 2nd, 2011 @ 04:14 PM Reply

Man, I think bacon is literally the best thing ever conceived.

It's cheap, delicious, and most of all it's MEAT.

This morning I cooked up a delicious batch of bacon and I thought to myself, "Man, if pigs never existed I would not be in my kitchen right now cooking one". I thought that was the craziest goddamn thing ever!! From now on I will eat bacon every morning, since breakfast is the best meal of the day.

Man, I'm even eating it right now.

Do you like bacon?

Bacon <3

Bacon.


- [22:09:28] CASH MANN: fuck you dale - LIVE LOVE A$VP - #23 -

BBS Signature
NightmareReaper
NightmareReaper
  • Member since: Sep. 13, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Bacon. Oct. 2nd, 2011 @ 04:15 PM Reply

So you eat cops? thats nasty.

Mismo
Mismo
  • Member since: Aug. 10, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Musician
Response to Bacon. Oct. 2nd, 2011 @ 04:16 PM Reply

Where did I put that chart? Oh here it is.

Bacon.


"Even death can be overcome"

BBS Signature
Yert
Yert
  • Member since: Nov. 10, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to Bacon. Oct. 2nd, 2011 @ 04:17 PM Reply

that image gave me a seizure now im in the hospital thanks op

All-American-Badass
All-American-Badass
  • Member since: Jul. 16, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Bacon. Oct. 2nd, 2011 @ 04:19 PM Reply

You have to be crazy not to love bacon.

Mismo
Mismo
  • Member since: Aug. 10, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Musician
Response to Bacon. Oct. 2nd, 2011 @ 04:19 PM Reply

At 10/2/11 04:17 PM, Yert wrote: that image gave me a seizure now im in the hospital thanks op

If you can't handle that you suck, hell I have epilepsy and I didn't got seizure.

totally missing the (funny) point


"Even death can be overcome"

BBS Signature
MrPercie
MrPercie
  • Member since: Apr. 5, 2009
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Bacon. Oct. 2nd, 2011 @ 04:19 PM Reply

BBQ bacon plus Brown sauce in a bread bun


BBS Signature
Muffin
Muffin
  • Member since: Jul. 20, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to Bacon. Oct. 2nd, 2011 @ 04:21 PM Reply

I tried chocolate covered bacon yesterday, and it was surprisingly delicious. Salty and sweet, oh yes baby.


gimme a facial and make me a cupcake, braj.

BBS Signature
Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Member since: May. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to Bacon. Oct. 2nd, 2011 @ 04:21 PM Reply

chicken and bacon on white with extra mayo


BBS Signature
Xarnor
Xarnor
  • Member since: Apr. 25, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Bacon. Oct. 2nd, 2011 @ 04:22 PM Reply

Steak is better... and so is barbequed chicken, and smoked ham, and barbequed ribs. There are a lot better meats out there than greasy bacon.


BBS Signature
Mismo
Mismo
  • Member since: Aug. 10, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Musician
Response to Bacon. Oct. 2nd, 2011 @ 04:24 PM Reply

At 10/2/11 04:22 PM, Xarnor wrote: Steak is better... and so is barbequed chicken, and smoked ham, and barbequed ribs. There are a lot better meats out there than greasy bacon.

You take that back or I'll... I'll start writing in caps lock rage mode, and you don't want to see me in caps lock rage mode...


"Even death can be overcome"

BBS Signature
Sevkat
Sevkat
  • Member since: Dec. 31, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to Bacon. Oct. 2nd, 2011 @ 04:26 PM Reply

I put dat shit in da oven bro taste great


[SevkittyBBS, join LOSER] - [I am not a crook] - [Add me on Steam: svkkt]

BBS Signature
Xarnor
Xarnor
  • Member since: Apr. 25, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Bacon. Oct. 2nd, 2011 @ 04:27 PM Reply

At 10/2/11 04:24 PM, Mismo wrote:
At 10/2/11 04:22 PM, Xarnor wrote: Steak is better... and so is barbequed chicken, and smoked ham, and barbequed ribs. There are a lot better meats out there than greasy bacon.
You take that back or I'll... I'll start writing in caps lock rage mode, and you don't want to see me in caps lock rage mode...

Bacon really isn't that great, the only reason so many people seem to be so passionate about it is because it's a bandwagon to love bacon. Bacon is like fastfood when compared to the rich quality of a well seasoned medium-rare grilled steak.


BBS Signature
Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Member since: May. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to Bacon. Oct. 2nd, 2011 @ 04:27 PM Reply

At 10/2/11 04:22 PM, Xarnor wrote: Steak is better... and so is barbequed chicken, and smoked ham, and barbequed ribs. There are a lot better meats out there than greasy bacon.

you cant cook steak in a microwave


BBS Signature
Mismo
Mismo
  • Member since: Aug. 10, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Musician
Response to Bacon. Oct. 2nd, 2011 @ 04:31 PM Reply

At 10/2/11 04:27 PM, Xarnor wrote: Bacon really isn't that great, the only reason so many people seem to be so passionate about it is because it's a bandwagon to love bacon. Bacon is like fastfood when compared to the rich quality of a well seasoned medium-rare grilled steak.

Bacon is great it just is.


"Even death can be overcome"

BBS Signature
Addict
Addict
  • Member since: Jun. 11, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Bacon. Oct. 2nd, 2011 @ 04:36 PM Reply

bacon

FUCK YEAH

Bacon.


- [22:09:28] CASH MANN: fuck you dale - LIVE LOVE A$VP - #23 -

BBS Signature
All-American-Badass
All-American-Badass
  • Member since: Jul. 16, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Bacon. Oct. 2nd, 2011 @ 04:38 PM Reply

110% relevent

Addict
Addict
  • Member since: Jun. 11, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Bacon. Oct. 2nd, 2011 @ 04:49 PM Reply

At 10/2/11 04:38 PM, All-American-Badass wrote: 110% relevent

good video


- [22:09:28] CASH MANN: fuck you dale - LIVE LOVE A$VP - #23 -

BBS Signature
tox
tox
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to Bacon. Oct. 2nd, 2011 @ 04:50 PM Reply

Invisable sandwich?
fuck that! I want bacon


call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
jonathanfis
jonathanfis
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Bacon. Oct. 2nd, 2011 @ 04:52 PM Reply

I like Bacon and i like Pancakes which one should i choose?

Wait a minute.. WHY NOT COMBINE BOTH?

Bacon.


XBL: Taillesspack819 Send a Friend Request if u want :D

BBS Signature
nous
nous
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Bacon. Oct. 2nd, 2011 @ 04:58 PM Reply

At 10/2/11 04:27 PM, Xarnor wrote: stuff

Bacon really isn't that great, the only reason so many people seem to be so passionate about it is because it's a bandwagon to love bacon. Bacon is like fastfood when compared to the rich quality of a well seasoned medium-rare grilled steak.

Or maybe people just like it...?


BBS Signature
Lorkas
Lorkas
  • Member since: Apr. 3, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Bacon. Oct. 2nd, 2011 @ 05:08 PM Reply

It's delicious, but extremely fatty. It doesn't have that much protein either.


My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12
NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature
DingoTheDog
DingoTheDog
  • Member since: Jun. 21, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Bacon. Oct. 2nd, 2011 @ 05:21 PM Reply

To avoid wasting bacony goodness I always fry an egg in the bacon fat. It just makes sense really.


BBS Signature
Xarnor
Xarnor
  • Member since: Apr. 25, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Bacon. Oct. 2nd, 2011 @ 05:23 PM Reply

At 10/2/11 04:27 PM, Spilda-Bongwata wrote:
At 10/2/11 04:22 PM, Xarnor wrote: Steak is better... and so is barbequed chicken, and smoked ham, and barbequed ribs. There are a lot better meats out there than greasy bacon.
you cant cook steak in a microwave

Putting anything in the microwave makes it taste like shit, you guys are so uncultured. Swine eating swine!!!


BBS Signature
kiljoy96
kiljoy96
  • Member since: Jul. 2, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Musician
Response to Bacon. Oct. 2nd, 2011 @ 05:24 PM Reply

Bacon's not really that good. I don't think it even charts in my top 50 favorite foods.


SteamID: Fetus

BBS Signature
Richard
Richard
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
Response to Bacon. Oct. 2nd, 2011 @ 05:25 PM Reply

At 10/2/11 04:27 PM, Xarnor wrote:
At 10/2/11 04:24 PM, Mismo wrote:
At 10/2/11 04:22 PM, Xarnor wrote: Steak is better... and so is barbequed chicken, and smoked ham, and barbequed ribs. There are a lot better meats out there than greasy bacon.
You take that back or I'll... I'll start writing in caps lock rage mode, and you don't want to see me in caps lock rage mode...
Bacon really isn't that great, the only reason so many people seem to be so passionate about it is because it's a bandwagon to love bacon. Bacon is like fastfood when compared to the rich quality of a well seasoned medium-rare grilled steak.

Everything can be improved with bacon. Hence filet mignon....which is......wait for it........

Bacon wrapped steak. Your argument is invalid.

Xarnor
Xarnor
  • Member since: Apr. 25, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Bacon. Oct. 2nd, 2011 @ 05:35 PM Reply

At 10/2/11 05:25 PM, MercatorMapV2 wrote:
At 10/2/11 04:27 PM, Xarnor wrote:
At 10/2/11 04:24 PM, Mismo wrote:
At 10/2/11 04:22 PM, Xarnor wrote: Steak is better... and so is barbequed chicken, and smoked ham, and barbequed ribs. There are a lot better meats out there than greasy bacon.
You take that back or I'll... I'll start writing in caps lock rage mode, and you don't want to see me in caps lock rage mode...
Bacon really isn't that great, the only reason so many people seem to be so passionate about it is because it's a bandwagon to love bacon. Bacon is like fastfood when compared to the rich quality of a well seasoned medium-rare grilled steak.
Everything can be improved with bacon. Hence filet mignon....which is......wait for it........

Bacon wrapped steak. Your argument is invalid.

The bacon does not compliment the steak at all, it detracts from the flavor of the steak by adding too much saltiness and adds grease to an enjoyably non-greasy dish. Adding bacon to other foods does not make them better, and bacon is better off by itself anyways.


BBS Signature
zag
zag
  • Member since: Feb. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Writer
Response to Bacon. Oct. 2nd, 2011 @ 05:37 PM Reply

when made well, bacon is one of my favorite foods.
especially when combined with eggs <3


BBS Signature
Richard
Richard
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
Response to Bacon. Oct. 2nd, 2011 @ 05:38 PM Reply

At 10/2/11 05:35 PM, Xarnor wrote:
The bacon does not compliment the steak at all, it detracts from the flavor of the steak by adding too much saltiness and adds grease to an enjoyably non-greasy dish. Adding bacon to other foods does not make them better, and bacon is better off by itself anyways.

Everyone who doesn't live with their parents and has had a decent dry aged prime steak disagrees.

DevourerJay
DevourerJay
  • Member since: Jan. 24, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to Bacon. Oct. 2nd, 2011 @ 05:40 PM Reply

I would love this as my level icon

Bacon.


DevourerJay~Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
Sig By Xeno.
Formerly known as MissingNYC

BBS Signature