Be a Supporter!
oldhotdog
oldhotdog
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
i hate the law Oct. 2nd, 2011 @ 12:04 AM Reply

ok, so theres a nice bb gun i see, right? the label says "ages 10 and up". and you have to fucking be 18 to buy one.

Muffin
Muffin
  • Member since: Jul. 20, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to i hate the law Oct. 2nd, 2011 @ 12:06 AM Reply

I bet you've used rubber cement before but you still need to be 18 to buy it. Odds are under these conditions supervision will be around, presumably.


gimme a facial and make me a cupcake, braj.

BBS Signature
Lintire
Lintire
  • Member since: Aug. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to i hate the law Oct. 2nd, 2011 @ 12:07 AM Reply

That's just a weird little warning. I guess it really doesn't expect you to be 18 and actually USE a BB gun.

TruBluFoxx
TruBluFoxx
  • Member since: Sep. 2, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to i hate the law Oct. 2nd, 2011 @ 12:08 AM Reply

At 10/2/11 12:04 AM, oldhotdog wrote: ok, so theres a nice bb gun i see, right? the label says "ages 10 and up". and you have to fucking be 18 to buy one.

God damn I hope your not talking about an airsoft gun, and If so God damn I hope your not talking about one from a sporting-goods store...


BBS Signature
NEVR
NEVR
  • Member since: Jun. 29, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 44
Gamer
Response to i hate the law Oct. 2nd, 2011 @ 12:08 AM Reply

At 10/2/11 12:06 AM, Muffin wrote: I bet you've used rubber cement before but you still need to be 18 to buy it. Odds are under these conditions supervision will be around, presumably.

<3


BBS Signature
mothballs
mothballs
  • Member since: Nov. 16, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Game Developer
Response to i hate the law Oct. 2nd, 2011 @ 12:09 AM Reply

lmao, a 10-year-old shooting a BB gun?

Anyway I guess it's so that you don't have crazy, angry mid-teens getting angry one day and going over to the store to buy a gun to do god knows what with it. However, kids can shoot it under parental advisement.

oldhotdog
oldhotdog
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to i hate the law Oct. 2nd, 2011 @ 12:10 AM Reply

At 10/2/11 12:09 AM, mothballs wrote: lmao, a 10-year-old shooting a BB gun?

Anyway I guess it's so that you don't have crazy, angry mid-teens getting angry one day and going over to the store to buy a gun to do god knows what with it. However, kids can shoot it under parental advisement.

that is true i suppose