Be a Supporter!

If you had a million dollars?

  • 1,241 Views
  • 70 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
elcriz000
elcriz000
  • Member since: Mar. 3, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to If you had a million dollars? Oct. 1st, 2011 @ 10:37 PM Reply

three words: cocaine and hookers


Iron man is a superhero
Iron woman is a command

BBS Signature
Tyrannicality
Tyrannicality
  • Member since: May. 30, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to If you had a million dollars? Oct. 1st, 2011 @ 10:40 PM Reply

Invest it in the stock market and make and turn it into a lot more money and have 50-100k supplementary income per year to live on.


BBS Signature
SubNoctem
SubNoctem
  • Member since: Dec. 2, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 58
Art Lover
Response to If you had a million dollars? Oct. 1st, 2011 @ 10:40 PM Reply

You know what I'd do? Two chicks at the same time.

No one used this already?
DancingLink
DancingLink
  • Member since: Oct. 1, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to If you had a million dollars? Oct. 1st, 2011 @ 10:40 PM Reply

I would buy a mansion, a bunch of gaming stuff, my very own dancing Link and dancing Jesus, a whole bunch of CD's (LMFAO..etc)and uhm..... I would also buy a comfy chair for watching movies. :)


DancingLink likes to dance with Dancing Link.
WE ARE BEST BUDDIES!

BBS Signature
Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to If you had a million dollars? Oct. 1st, 2011 @ 10:43 PM Reply

I'd piss off most of it in one day and then waste it on booze and sleep in the gutters.


I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature
kakalxlax
kakalxlax
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to If you had a million dollars? Oct. 1st, 2011 @ 10:46 PM Reply

wish for another million dollars


Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

SirAlex
SirAlex
  • Member since: Jun. 21, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to If you had a million dollars? Oct. 1st, 2011 @ 10:48 PM Reply

At 10/1/11 07:52 PM, kinglatte wrote: If you had a Million dollars what would you do?

Stop people from asking this question again and again

kakalxlax
kakalxlax
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to If you had a million dollars? Oct. 1st, 2011 @ 11:07 PM Reply

At 10/1/11 10:49 PM, dirtyfarmer wrote:
At 10/1/11 10:46 PM, kakalxlax wrote: wish for another million dollars
money doesn't grant wishes

in what world are you living in?


Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

k6ka
k6ka
  • Member since: May. 13, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Gamer
Response to If you had a million dollars? Oct. 1st, 2011 @ 11:13 PM Reply

At 10/1/11 07:52 PM, kinglatte wrote: If you had a Million dollars what would you do?
I would buy a huge Laser and control the world.
First the world, Then the UNIVERSE!!!!

Sir, you don't have enough money.

sorasword
sorasword
  • Member since: Jun. 21, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Musician
Response to If you had a million dollars? Oct. 1st, 2011 @ 11:26 PM Reply

I would go to the bank and get it all in singles, put it in a pool, and swim in the money.

LIKE A BOSS

: sorasword A.K.A soraw434
Sig by Donut

BBS Signature
dlxrevolution
dlxrevolution
  • Member since: Mar. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Musician
Response to If you had a million dollars? Oct. 1st, 2011 @ 11:32 PM Reply

Buy everyone here.


Sig made by DLX

BBS Signature
Chdonga
Chdonga
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 45
Game Developer
Response to If you had a million dollars? Oct. 1st, 2011 @ 11:32 PM Reply

At 10/1/11 07:52 PM, kinglatte wrote: I would buy a huge Laser and control the world.
First the world, Then the UNIVERSE!!!!

I doubt you could take over the world with a million dollars. Even if it is all put into building a laser.

Anyway, I'd just buy some nice things. I wouldn't buy a new house, I'd just fancy up my current one and fill it up with nice things like a plasma screen TV.

Any remaining money I'd invest in Doritos and Nintendo.


BBS Signature
crow342
crow342
  • Member since: Sep. 12, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Audiophile
Response to If you had a million dollars? Oct. 4th, 2011 @ 01:57 AM Reply

I'l do whatever it takes to get my family happy and some to myself


I am GOD!!!! No i was just kidding. Im a beginner.

LocoJoe
LocoJoe
  • Member since: Nov. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Gamer
Response to If you had a million dollars? Oct. 4th, 2011 @ 02:05 AM Reply

Invest half and use the other half for pleasure.


Sig by BabiesAteMyDingo

BBS Signature
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Member since: May. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 52
Audiophile
Response to If you had a million dollars? Oct. 4th, 2011 @ 02:12 AM Reply

I'd buy myself a nice house, a couple of dogs, a super computer and quit my job. Be content for however long it lasts.


[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
MadCow
MadCow
  • Member since: May. 27, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to If you had a million dollars? Oct. 4th, 2011 @ 02:13 AM Reply

At 10/4/11 02:12 AM, Gagsy wrote: I'd buy myself a nice house, a couple of dogs, a super computer and quit my job. Be content for however long it lasts.

why would you buy exactly two dogs? they're both just going to die


REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature
Ryanson
Ryanson
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Musician
Response to If you had a million dollars? Oct. 4th, 2011 @ 02:14 AM Reply

At 10/4/11 02:13 AM, MadCow wrote: why would you buy exactly two dogs? they're both just going to die

Probably the same reason people buy one dog. Or other animals. Or plants.


Life is a performance, and the world is full of critics. Give it your all like it's your last show.
You don't even want to know

BBS Signature
MadCow
MadCow
  • Member since: May. 27, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to If you had a million dollars? Oct. 4th, 2011 @ 02:16 AM Reply

At 10/4/11 02:14 AM, Ryanson wrote:
At 10/4/11 02:13 AM, MadCow wrote: why would you buy exactly two dogs? they're both just going to die
Probably the same reason people buy one dog. Or other animals. Or plants.

i'm sorry, i don't understand the reference? reason implies logic, there is no logic or reason in purchasing such peculiar perishables


REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to If you had a million dollars? Oct. 4th, 2011 @ 02:16 AM Reply

You can't buy a huge laser with a million dollars, they've barely even made mildly powerful lasers yet, and those cost billions of dollars. You fail.

Also, I'm going to bed now, night everyone.


"Maybe thats why shes in film school. She wants to be an Artistic Autistic." -Viper50
"Everything else you said was mostly garbage and opinionated." -DangerousGirl

BBS Signature
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Member since: May. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 52
Audiophile
Response to If you had a million dollars? Oct. 4th, 2011 @ 02:18 AM Reply

At 10/4/11 02:16 AM, MadCow wrote:
At 10/4/11 02:14 AM, Ryanson wrote:
At 10/4/11 02:13 AM, MadCow wrote: why would you buy exactly two dogs? they're both just going to die
Probably the same reason people buy one dog. Or other animals. Or plants.
i'm sorry, i don't understand the reference? reason implies logic, there is no logic or reason in purchasing such peculiar perishables

My reason is without logic but compassion and somewhat loneliness.

Will that do as an answer?


[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
Ryanson
Ryanson
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Musician
Response to If you had a million dollars? Oct. 4th, 2011 @ 02:27 AM Reply

At 10/4/11 02:16 AM, MadCow wrote: i'm sorry, i don't understand the reference? reason implies logic, there is no logic or reason in purchasing such peculiar perishables

That'd be my bad for implying a logical reason. There really isn't one that makes sense in the long run, but we do it anyway. Nowadays, companionship might be reasonable. I've heard of "benefits" of owning certain pet, but I wouldn't be able to tell you any honestly.


Life is a performance, and the world is full of critics. Give it your all like it's your last show.
You don't even want to know

BBS Signature
MadCow
MadCow
  • Member since: May. 27, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to If you had a million dollars? Oct. 4th, 2011 @ 02:39 AM Reply

At 10/4/11 02:27 AM, Ryanson wrote:
At 10/4/11 02:16 AM, MadCow wrote: i'm sorry, i don't understand the reference? reason implies logic, there is no logic or reason in purchasing such peculiar perishables
That'd be my bad for implying a logical reason.

Yes, it is your bad. You are a very bad man.

There really isn't one that makes sense in the long run, but we do it anyway.

Who is "we"? I don't do it? How come I am excluded from "we"? I want to be part of it, did I do something to make you guys dislike me and exile me?

Nowadays, companionship might be reasonable. I've heard of "benefits" of owning certain pet, but I wouldn't be able to tell you any honestly.

Ohhhhh, "benefits" I get what you mean ;-) Kind of like that movie "Friends with Benefits"? Ooh lala, Naughty, naughty!~

At 10/4/11 02:18 AM, Gagsy wrote: My reason is without logic but compassion and somewhat loneliness.

Will that do as an answer?

It's an alright answer. On my own personal answer rating scale, I would give it a 7.8 out of 12 possible points. In all honesty, Ryanson explained it better with his "pets with benefits" explanation. It is to my understanding that you're going to put peanut butter on your vagina and left nipple and have both dogs lick it off each area at the same time to get off? I thought that was like illegal or something, but as a libertarian, it is none of my business what you choose to do behind closed doors; only the almighty unmerciful hand of God will judge you in the end, casting you down. Down, deep into the pits of unrelenting pain and suffering, deep into the unimaginably scalding burning hot mutilating hellfire, where you will be subjected to unspeakable torment and there will be much weeping and gnashing of teeth.


REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Member since: May. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 52
Audiophile
Response to If you had a million dollars? Oct. 4th, 2011 @ 02:42 AM Reply

At 10/4/11 02:39 AM, MadCow wrote: where you will be subjected to unspeakable torment and there will be much weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Sounds sinfully delightful.


[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
Lepy
Lepy
  • Member since: Mar. 17, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Melancholy
Response to If you had a million dollars? Oct. 4th, 2011 @ 02:47 AM Reply

Fix my damn cracked iPod.
And buy a nice chair. I've never owned a really nice chair.
And a nice wastebasket. Like a brushed metal one.
And a new mattress.
And finally, a nice aquarium with sone nice fish. I don't mean the hardcore angel fish, I just mean like, sone random fish from PetCo.
I'll still have a lot of money left over, so I'll make sure that lasts.

MadCow
MadCow
  • Member since: May. 27, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to If you had a million dollars? Oct. 4th, 2011 @ 02:47 AM Reply

At 10/4/11 02:42 AM, Gagsy wrote:
At 10/4/11 02:39 AM, MadCow wrote: where you will be subjected to unspeakable torment and there will be much weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Sounds sinfully delightful.

Looks like you never tried my devilishly decadent German chocolate cake!~ ;-)
I'll have to tempt you sometime, it's surprisingly low-cal for how deliciously rich and flavorful it is, so it only tastes sinfully delightful!


REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Member since: May. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 52
Audiophile
Response to If you had a million dollars? Oct. 4th, 2011 @ 02:54 AM Reply

At 10/4/11 02:47 AM, MadCow wrote: Looks like you never tried my devilishly decadent German chocolate cake!~ ;-)
I'll have to tempt you sometime, it's surprisingly low-cal for how deliciously rich and flavorful it is, so it only tastes sinfully delightful!

I'm not sure I can trust anything described as 'German chocolate'. I've seen porn you know.


[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
Gimmick
Gimmick
  • Member since: Aug. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Game Developer
Response to If you had a million dollars? Oct. 4th, 2011 @ 02:55 AM Reply

A million Zimbabwean dollars is worth nothing.


Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp
"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature
MadCow
MadCow
  • Member since: May. 27, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to If you had a million dollars? Oct. 4th, 2011 @ 02:59 AM Reply

At 10/4/11 02:54 AM, Gagsy wrote:
At 10/4/11 02:47 AM, MadCow wrote: Looks like you never tried my devilishly decadent German chocolate cake!~ ;-)
I'll have to tempt you sometime, it's surprisingly low-cal for how deliciously rich and flavorful it is, so it only tastes sinfully delightful!
I'm not sure I can trust anything described as 'German chocolate'. I've seen porn you know.


o cum on u, its just fresh fudge, everyone loves caca-cake~


REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature
ZJ
ZJ
  • Member since: Jul. 5, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 44
Gamer
Response to If you had a million dollars? Oct. 4th, 2011 @ 04:22 AM Reply

I'd bet it all in a high stakes game of black jack because you only live once.


Sig by Some Guy - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - Portal, BBS, Icon, and Chat Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out WhatTheDo & Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature
Lucy
Lucy
  • Member since: May. 9, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 46
Melancholy
Response to If you had a million dollars? Oct. 4th, 2011 @ 07:59 AM Reply

Move to America so I could use it I guess.


Release your inner crazy.

BBS Signature