Be a Supporter!

Little Fucking Kids

  • 2,153 Views
  • 41 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
irishiweredrunk
irishiweredrunk
  • Member since: Sep. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 01:13:41 Reply

Why the fuck is it that little kids think they can hit you all the time?
I grab my cousin 'cause he's hitting me, and it's started to really fucking hurt. Not squeezing him, just enough so he cant hit me anymore.
He starts crying, then my sister and cousins start yelling at me to let him go, me being the dombass that i am, followed their bitching orders.
He then walks into his room and grabs his little skateboard and throws it at my head.
CON-FUCKING-CUSSION
HOSPITAL
PARENTS YELLING AT ME FOR "BULLYING" A FIVE YEAR OLD

smeagol1
smeagol1
  • Member since: Jun. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 01:17:24 Reply

Wedge nuff said.

Also stop fucking your cousin fucking pedophile!!

Enter Thy Metal Hell
.NG Cryptozoology Club
www.infowars.com Because There Is A War On For Your Mind.

BBS Signature
AutumnalEquinox
AutumnalEquinox
  • Member since: Aug. 27, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Art Lover
Response to Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 01:18:02 Reply

Its your own fault for nor dodging the skateboard, end of story/thread.


Sig made by Skaren
Formerly known as StonedGrenade

BBS Signature
irishiweredrunk
irishiweredrunk
  • Member since: Sep. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 01:19:02 Reply

At 9/30/11 01:17 AM, smeagol1 wrote:
Also stop fucking your cousin fucking pedophile!!

Where could i have possibly implied that?
...Is this your idea of humor?
Are you twelve?

Squidbit
Squidbit
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Animator
Response to Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 01:19:51 Reply

At 9/30/11 01:19 AM, irishiweredrunk wrote: Are you twelve?

Would you be scared of him if he was?

zag
zag
  • Member since: Feb. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Writer
Response to Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 01:21:08 Reply

I accidentally misread this as "fucking little kids" XD
anyway, children are brats. there's a reason that I dislike them.
luckily, I don't have to spend very much time with them these days.
I don't see much of anyone these days though.


BBS Signature
AutumnalEquinox
AutumnalEquinox
  • Member since: Aug. 27, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Art Lover
Response to Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 01:22:52 Reply

At 9/30/11 01:19 AM, Squidbit wrote:
At 9/30/11 01:19 AM, irishiweredrunk wrote: Are you twelve?
Would you be scared of him if he was?

Yep, he would be (end up throwing a skateboard at him) XD


Sig made by Skaren
Formerly known as StonedGrenade

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 01:24:49 Reply

At 9/30/11 01:21 AM, zag wrote: I accidentally misread this as "fucking little kids" XD

Only you, zag :3

even though I got the same idea
anyway, children are brats. there's a reason that I dislike them.
luckily, I don't have to spend very much time with them these days.
I don't see much of anyone these days though.

I literally avoid kids at all costs. Accept the ones im related to. But with me and my mlp stuff laying around the house, some people might mistake me for.... well, im sure you can gues.


TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
"xenomit is well... xenomit" ~ General consensus

BBS Signature
zag
zag
  • Member since: Feb. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Writer
Response to Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 01:28:40 Reply

At 9/30/11 01:24 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 9/30/11 01:21 AM, zag wrote: I accidentally misread this as "fucking little kids" XD
Only you, zag :3
even though I got the same idea

of course XD
I'm a twisted pedophile >:D

anyway, children are brats. there's a reason that I dislike them.
luckily, I don't have to spend very much time with them these days.
I don't see much of anyone these days though.
I literally avoid kids at all costs. Accept the ones im related to. But with me and my mlp stuff laying around the house, some people might mistake me for.... well, im sure you can gues.

eh... I'm essentially a child myself.
actually, I absolutely adore some children. most of them bother the hell out of me though.

and no! I don't usually adore children like THAT! even if I did (when I do), I withhold the urge XD

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 01:33:25 Reply

At 9/30/11 01:28 AM, zag wrote: of course XD
I'm a twisted pedophile >:D

YES!

eh... I'm essentially a child myself.
actually, I absolutely adore some children. most of them bother the hell out of me though.

They can be really sweet :3

and no! I don't usually adore children like THAT! even if I did (when I do), I withhold the urge XD

Zag, you know me, it wouldnt bother me if watching grass grow turned you on


TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
"xenomit is well... xenomit" ~ General consensus

BBS Signature
explodingbunnies
explodingbunnies
  • Member since: Oct. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Melancholy
Response to Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 01:33:41 Reply

Use the ultimate Child-Stopping item. A pillow. Strong enough to knock 'em down and shut 'em up, light and soft enough to not leave a mark.

But in all honesty, you should just lock him/her out of your/his/her room.


I'm the holder of the self proclaimed 'Biggest Douchebag on the Forums' award.
PSN/360 name : BerZerKer 123, and my Steam

BBS Signature
Afro-mann
Afro-mann
  • Member since: Jul. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 01:41:45 Reply

At 9/30/11 01:21 AM, zag wrote: anyway, children are brats. there's a reason that I dislike them.

Children can often be very fun and interesting, but I understand your frustration. It seems that the number of competent parents has been on the decline for quite some time; hence, the growing number of brats.

It really is a shame. Even more so when you realize that they will be parents one day.

zag
zag
  • Member since: Feb. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Writer
Response to Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 01:43:16 Reply

At 9/30/11 01:41 AM, Afro-mann wrote:
At 9/30/11 01:21 AM, zag wrote: anyway, children are brats. there's a reason that I dislike them.
Children can often be very fun and interesting, but I understand your frustration. It seems that the number of competent parents has been on the decline for quite some time; hence, the growing number of brats.

It really is a shame. Even more so when you realize that they will be parents one day.

I don't even want to think of the next generation u.u
luckily, I probably won't be around by then! :D
and there are still some children that I like. the majority are awful though.


BBS Signature
Rahmemhotep
Rahmemhotep
  • Member since: May. 10, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Musician
Response to Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 01:53:38 Reply

Break his nose=simple solution.


My sig is clickable and takes you some place.
Best Thread Ever

BBS Signature
DeadEyeRanger
DeadEyeRanger
  • Member since: Oct. 30, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Audiophile
Response to Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 01:55:43 Reply

Set him up on Newgrounds. That's the worst punishment you can ever give.

dariod
dariod
  • Member since: May. 14, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Gamer
Response to Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 02:02:33 Reply

wow that kid's hitting you with a skateboard and throws it. and it hit your head must hurt man i feel sorry for you

Ryanson
Ryanson
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Musician
Response to Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 02:13:59 Reply

Beat the little kids ass. Just don't leave a bruise!


Life is a performance, and the world is full of critics. Give it your all like it's your last show.
You don't even want to know

BBS Signature
xemnas1997
xemnas1997
  • Member since: Aug. 27, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Gamer
Response to Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 02:29:28 Reply

Once I hit my 5 year old brother in the head with a hammer, choked my sister half to death, and my mom was too scared to do anything about it. Of course usually I'm not that bad, I was just really pissed off that day.


Minecraft, the most awesome game ever!

BBS Signature
someone-else
someone-else
  • Member since: Aug. 13, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 02:39:28 Reply

Trip wire in the doorway to your room. Tease him a bit and run back, quickly jump over the wire and watch him fall. Before anyone comes, take down the wire. Everyone will think he just tripped on his own because he's only 5.


int experience, posts;
while(experience/10 >= posts)
{posts++};

Teddyriffic
Teddyriffic
  • Member since: Aug. 27, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Gamer
Response to Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 03:33:20 Reply

Obviously those little bastards don't know discipline because most likely the parents won't do shit , so take matters in your own hands and beat the little bastard with a belt

SblurX
SblurX
  • Member since: Nov. 9, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 05:26:23 Reply

At 9/30/11 03:33 AM, Teddyriffic wrote: Obviously those little bastards don't know discipline because most likely the parents won't do shit , so take matters in your own hands and beat the little bastard with a belt

That's something my dad would do to me when I wasn't doing something right or misbehaving. I don't really know but is discipline before considered child-abuse now?

NerdLiife
NerdLiife
  • Member since: Nov. 27, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 08:46:06 Reply

Punch him in that idiot head of his.

MatthewF
MatthewF
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Musician
Response to Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 08:52:38 Reply

Sounds like they are not being raised correctly. Unfortunately too common these days


Excuse me, I'm looking for a car that's been tricked out to look like an ice cream truck.
I could use a strapping young man to do some chores around the house!
AHHH! JACKPOT!

BBS Signature
Drake
Drake
  • Member since: Oct. 7, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Audiophile
Response to Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 09:08:02 Reply

Defend yourself and argue that it was justified. You shouldn't get beaten by idiots who can't raise their little shit just because you did one physical action.


ceb @ twitter | Jerkcity, est. 1998 | Tateos is a cool guy.

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 09:22:23 Reply

Did you honestly get a concussion?

Shit dude. Beat his ass in private, fuck your cousins.


"Maybe thats why shes in film school. She wants to be an Artistic Autistic." -Viper50
"Everything else you said was mostly garbage and opinionated." -DangerousGirl

BBS Signature
The-Last-Guardian
The-Last-Guardian
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 10:08:46 Reply

Grow some tolerance and self-control.

fuzzum111
fuzzum111
  • Member since: Aug. 18, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 10:10:24 Reply

press on his soft spot if you really want some good revenge, at 5 they still have that I think...


My Youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/fuzzum1 11
If you get a ban, it was totally worth it. 10/10, I love you. -Skaren

BBS Signature
Razz
Razz
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 10:11:38 Reply

You remind me of Of Mice and Men. Because you kill shit when in your mind you're just petting it.


BBS Signature
kakalxlax
kakalxlax
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 16:35:14 Reply

ohhh ye been there, what you have to do is psychological torture with them, or make them hit each other, but they are A) violent or B) just want atention (options not mutually exclusive), so u can also ignore them


Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

BrockManson
BrockManson
  • Member since: Nov. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 41
Writer
Response to Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 16:38:36 Reply

What kind of parent raises their child to think its ok to throw a skateboard at someone's head?

I'd have a serious word. Tell them if the little shit acts up again he's being laid out, regardless of age.


Some people feel content to pour syrup on shit and call it pancakes their whole lives.