New Topic Respond to this Topic
Ultramartyr
Ultramartyr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
We need an original picture made up Sep. 27th, 2011 @ 11:23 PM Reply

Hi, we are Ultramartyr. We're a new metal band originating right here on Newgrounds.com. We need someone to make up a nice original piece of art with our name on it.

The base picture needs to be original to avoid copyright battles and whatnot, and we leave the artistic decisions up to you. The only guidelines we can provide is that it must be bloody, sharp and/or graphic, and obviously it must say Ultramartyr in a cool font.

We wanted to keep this on NG since it's where we started. Alright we'll let you get to it, thanks!

Aigis
Aigis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Artist
Response to We need an original picture made up Sep. 27th, 2011 @ 11:55 PM Reply

What are you paying?

Aigis - Putting the 'ai' back in 'Aigis'.

BBS Signature
Ultramartyr
Ultramartyr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to We need an original picture made up Sep. 28th, 2011 @ 12:03 AM Reply

At 9/27/11 11:55 PM, Aigis wrote: What are you paying?

Appreciation. If no one wants to do it for free we have other options, we just wanted to keep it on NG, like we said in our first post.

Aigis
Aigis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Artist
Response to We need an original picture made up Sep. 28th, 2011 @ 12:14 AM Reply

At 9/28/11 12:03 AM, Ultramartyr wrote: Appreciation.

Appreciation, eh?

We need an original picture made up

Aigis - Putting the 'ai' back in 'Aigis'.

BBS Signature
Kumakun4
Kumakun4
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to We need an original picture made up Sep. 28th, 2011 @ 02:47 AM Reply

What Aigis means is that he's mostly uninterested and it's out of his field of expertise. Lack of any sort of compensation is something he also finds unappealing.
Please, just don't consider him to be the majority of the forums.
Hopefully someone will offer to make you a cover, because making art for metal bands isn't really my forte either.

BBS Signature
Raziel236
Raziel236
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to We need an original picture made up Sep. 28th, 2011 @ 04:22 AM Reply

Im not the one to do this but I'll just save the mods some time - Art Requests should be posted in the appropriate thread, I think its on page 2 at the moment.

Anyway, Im gonna pm you because this is something I would love to do.

TurkeyOnAStick
TurkeyOnAStick
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 25
Artist
Response to We need an original picture made up Sep. 28th, 2011 @ 04:38 AM Reply

At 9/28/11 04:22 AM, Raziel236 wrote: Im not the one to do this but I'll just save the mods some time - Art Requests should be posted in the appropriate thread, I think its on page 2 at the moment.

Nah, don't bother.
This forum isn't swamped with requests yet, so there's little point enforcing it.

It's up to the individual if they want to do the request, but some common sense is required, such as how much time is needed and whether it's in your best interests. Nobody is going to punch you if a request is ignored.

BBS Signature
Ultramartyr
Ultramartyr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to We need an original picture made up Jun. 5th, 2012 @ 01:43 PM Reply

necrobump!

the band went through some shit but we're back and need a nice logo more than ever. like before we cannot offer compensation, so it doesn't have to be a masterpiece. just "Ultramartyr" in cool letters with a nice background. you'll get an honorable mention in every newspost we make. fair enough? thanks e'rybody!