Be a Supporter!

Google+ Hangout

  • 182,862 Views
  • 3,749 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
tarahloveshentai
tarahloveshentai
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-04-08 21:36:53 Reply

I'm down to hang out tonight if anyone's up for it.


I respond to every message!

BBS Signature
BrokenPaw
BrokenPaw
  • Member since: Aug. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Art Lover
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-04-08 22:15:58 Reply

At 4/8/13 09:36 PM, Tarah wrote: I'm down to hang out tonight if anyone's up for it.

I second this notion.

372
372
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Artist
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-04-08 23:21:18 Reply

At 4/8/13 10:15 PM, BrokenPaw wrote:
At 4/8/13 09:36 PM, Tarah wrote: I'm down to hang out tonight if anyone's up for it.
I second this notion.

im down

Bill-Premo
Bill-Premo
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-04-08 23:55:54 Reply

At 4/8/13 11:41 PM, cheapvansshoes wrote: my Google+1
https://plus.google.com/104221001531970912617
cheap vans shoes

I hate you.

Richard
Richard
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-04-09 00:44:22 Reply

At 4/8/13 11:55 PM, BPremo wrote:
At 4/8/13 11:41 PM, cheapvansshoes wrote: my Google+1
https://plus.google.com/104221001531970912617
cheap vans shoes
I hate you.

I do too. :(

Grub-Xer0
Grub-Xer0
  • Member since: Apr. 8, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 25
Programmer
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-04-09 21:42:45 Reply

Make a room.


BBS UOTD 2/4/11 | Con los terroristas | Join my Minecraft server at ngmc.teh-non.com!

BBS Signature
Bill-Premo
Bill-Premo
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-04-09 21:47:42 Reply

Make a room if you want one, don't fucking wait for someone to make one.

Luis
Luis
  • Member since: Apr. 23, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Melancholy
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-04-09 22:39:38 Reply

At 4/9/13 09:49 PM, Travis wrote:
At 4/9/13 09:47 PM, BPremo wrote: Make a room if you want one, don't fucking wait for someone to make one.
NoN's don't work.

i will join a room in 45 mins


None

UnsaltedBreadCakes
UnsaltedBreadCakes
  • Member since: Dec. 12, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-04-09 23:13:48 Reply

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/3d58d59485336fd00a820d330 b4f53cad068dda1?authuser=0&hl=en

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 20
Gamer
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-04-09 23:14:16 Reply

At 4/9/13 11:13 PM, UnsaltedBreadCakes wrote: https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/3d58d59485336fd00a820d330 b4f53cad068dda1?authuser=0&hl=en

I want salted bread cakes tyvm


lel

4cat
4cat
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-04-11 21:29:01 Reply

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/fa0d34729a178d68d7777222b 5ab07450f855d7f?gpsrc=selm0&utm_medium=embd&enfplm&utm_campa ign=lrnmre&utm_source=lmnavbr&rtsl=1&hl=en


sig by Zachary

BBS Signature
4cat
4cat
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-04-12 00:24:59 Reply

At 4/11/13 09:29 PM, 4cat wrote: https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/fa0d34729a178d68d7777222b 5ab07450f855d7f?gpsrc=selm0&utm_medium=embd&enfplm&utm_campa ign=lrnmre&utm_source=lmnavbr&rtsl=1&hl=en

there's 9 people in here this joint is bumpan


sig by Zachary

BBS Signature
Luis
Luis
  • Member since: Apr. 23, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Melancholy
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-04-12 00:38:39 Reply

At 4/12/13 12:33 AM, Travis wrote: 4cat aged

so did you smiley


None

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 20
Gamer
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-04-12 01:02:06 Reply

thanks 4cat


lel

Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Member since: May. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 53
Audiophile
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-04-12 22:14:43 Reply

At 4/12/13 12:33 AM, Travis wrote: 4cat aged

Like a fine wine biatch.


[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
Luis
Luis
  • Member since: Apr. 23, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Melancholy
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-04-13 00:21:18 Reply

well someone should make a room cause im back from my hipster concert now.


None

Zachary
Zachary
  • Member since: Aug. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-04-13 00:30:20 Reply

At 4/13/13 12:21 AM, Luis wrote: well someone should make a room cause im back from my hipster concert now.

luis pls


.

BBS Signature
kidd25
kidd25
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-04-13 01:38:30 Reply

At 4/13/13 12:30 AM, Zachary wrote:
At 4/13/13 12:21 AM, Luis wrote: well someone should make a room cause im back from my hipster concert now.
luis pls

Nothing but tits are going on.


BBS Signature
Luis
Luis
  • Member since: Apr. 23, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Melancholy
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-04-14 00:48:48 Reply

At 4/13/13 01:38 AM, kidd25 wrote:
At 4/13/13 12:30 AM, Zachary wrote:
At 4/13/13 12:21 AM, Luis wrote: well someone should make a room cause im back from my hipster concert now.
luis pls
Nothing but tits are going on.

pls


None

Zachary
Zachary
  • Member since: Aug. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-04-14 01:07:30 Reply

At 4/14/13 12:48 AM, Luis wrote:
At 4/13/13 01:38 AM, kidd25 wrote:
At 4/13/13 12:30 AM, Zachary wrote:
At 4/13/13 12:21 AM, Luis wrote: well someone should make a room cause im back from my hipster concert now.
luis pls
Nothing but tits are going on.
pls

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/883b8610c6551f3ac9bd2fb70 99c8c8e14bce1bb?authuser=0&hl=en


.

BBS Signature
Jay
Jay
  • Member since: Feb. 3, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-04-14 01:26:54 Reply

At 4/14/13 01:07 AM, Zachary wrote: https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/883b8610c6551f3ac9bd2fb70 99c8c8e14bce1bb?authuser=0&hl=en

WHY HASN'T ANYONE JOINED YET

Please join
triplenoob
triplenoob
  • Member since: Feb. 1, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Movie Buff
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-04-14 01:44:41 Reply

At 4/14/13 01:26 AM, Jay wrote:
At 4/14/13 01:07 AM, Zachary wrote: https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/883b8610c6551f3ac9bd2fb70 99c8c8e14bce1bb?authuser=0&hl=en
WHY HASN'T ANYONE JOINED YET

Please join

I am W White


[My Art] Sig made by me PM me if you want one just as sexy, or request one here

BBS Signature
MsBobman20
MsBobman20
  • Member since: Sep. 24, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-04-14 23:09:09 Reply

I don't use my google account for using hangouts. Just the youtube account that comes with it.

Gobblemeister
Gobblemeister
  • Member since: Sep. 19, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Musician
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-04-14 23:09:34 Reply

At 4/14/13 11:09 PM, MsBobman20 wrote: I don't use my google account for using hangouts. Just the youtube account that comes with it.

Neat factoid

Luis
Luis
  • Member since: Apr. 23, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Melancholy
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-04-14 23:48:48 Reply

At 4/14/13 11:09 PM, Gobblemeister wrote:
At 4/14/13 11:09 PM, MsBobman20 wrote: I don't use my google account for using hangouts. Just the youtube account that comes with it.
Neat factoid

NEATO


None

Zachary
Zachary
  • Member since: Aug. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-04-15 00:21:31 Reply

i knew you were troubel when u walked in

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/c1866baf945d17141608807dc 75559c70438f309?authuser=0&hl=en


.

BBS Signature
Bill-Premo
Bill-Premo
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-04-15 22:56:50 Reply

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/ad7ab21ec8ec4509d1bbf9794 4a4a55e9b11ae1d?authuser=0&hl=en

4cat
4cat
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-04-18 00:27:39 Reply

Late

Nite

Pluss'n

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/1899e1a2432bee26a29468f37 6dda040bae2b2e5?gpsrc=selm0&utm_medium=embd&enfplm&utm_campa ign=lrnmre&utm_source=lmnavbr&rtsl=1&hl=en


sig by Zachary

BBS Signature
Bill-Premo
Bill-Premo
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-04-18 22:46:30 Reply

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/e2627a0f2eb1401bd1087ce74 1fc9ab89df486f7?gpsrc=selm0&utm_medium=embd&enfplm&utm_sourc e=lmnavbr&utm_campaign=lrnmre&rtsl=1&hl=en

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 20
Gamer
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-04-19 00:44:13 Reply

At 4/18/13 10:46 PM, BPremo wrote: https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/e2627a0f2eb1401bd1087ce74 1fc9ab89df486f7?gpsrc=selm0&utm_medium=embd&enfplm&utm_sourc e=lmnavbr&utm_campaign=lrnmre&rtsl=1&hl=en

that guy who says picko is coming in soon


lel