Be a Supporter!

Google+ Hangout

  • 151,121 Views
  • 3,340 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Loki
Loki
  • Member since: Oct. 18, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 52
Writer
Response to Google+ Hangout Oct. 17th, 2011 @ 09:19 PM Reply

At 10/17/11 07:11 PM, MercatorMapV2 wrote: Just for you polux. Hangout link.

Well, today I was working late :3

Thanks for the thought.

Kirbyfemur
Kirbyfemur
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 13
Audiophile
Response to Google+ Hangout Oct. 18th, 2011 @ 01:00 AM Reply

At 10/17/11 09:25 PM, Travis wrote: More than likely we will be hanging out later tonight.

I got shit to do at the moment, so if someone holds one early, I won't be in 'til later.

I have a special treat for everyone the next time Wade pops in.

Is it another Mario Castle Collab? Cause if it is i'll shit bricks.... Then go to the hospital due to the painful nature of said act...

ZJ
ZJ
  • Member since: Jul. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 43
Gamer
Response to Google+ Hangout Oct. 18th, 2011 @ 01:12 AM Reply

At 10/18/11 01:00 AM, Travis wrote: Hanging out.

Here's the link for it.


Sig by BlueHippo - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - Portal, BBS, Icon, & Chat Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out WhatTheDo.com & Guinea Something Good!

crow342
crow342
  • Member since: Sep. 12, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Audiophile
Response to Google+ Hangout Oct. 18th, 2011 @ 02:54 AM Reply

I can't seem to get a account wade...not that it matters...oh well


I am GOD!!!! No i was just kidding. Im a beginner.

Richard
Richard
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout Oct. 18th, 2011 @ 03:06 AM Reply

The best part about google plus is that it's 18 and up only :)


A coat of gold, a coat of red, a lion still has claws...

Richard
Richard
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout Oct. 18th, 2011 @ 10:07 PM Reply

Hang out link.


A coat of gold, a coat of red, a lion still has claws...

ZJ
ZJ
  • Member since: Jul. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 43
Gamer
Response to Google+ Hangout Oct. 19th, 2011 @ 02:31 AM Reply

At 10/18/11 10:07 PM, MercatorMapV2 wrote: Hang out link.

Let's try this again...


Sig by BlueHippo - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - Portal, BBS, Icon, & Chat Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out WhatTheDo.com & Guinea Something Good!

Richard
Richard
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout Oct. 19th, 2011 @ 07:51 PM Reply

At 10/19/11 02:31 AM, ZJ wrote:
At 10/18/11 10:07 PM, MercatorMapV2 wrote: Hang out link.
Let's try this again...

It's my saturday and I'll get drunk if I wan to. Also, Here's the new hangout link.


A coat of gold, a coat of red, a lion still has claws...

mike
mike
  • Member since: Feb. 24, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Programmer
Response to Google+ Hangout Oct. 19th, 2011 @ 08:11 PM Reply

hanging

ZJ
ZJ
  • Member since: Jul. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 43
Gamer
Response to Google+ Hangout Oct. 19th, 2011 @ 09:35 PM Reply

At 10/19/11 08:11 PM, mike wrote: hanging

All you did was hop in the room, turn off your cam, leave up a picture of yourself, and ignore the people in the room so that you could watch TV. Lmao.


Sig by BlueHippo - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - Portal, BBS, Icon, & Chat Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out WhatTheDo.com & Guinea Something Good!

ZJ
ZJ
  • Member since: Jul. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 43
Gamer
Response to Google+ Hangout Oct. 20th, 2011 @ 12:41 AM Reply

Tonight's Google+ Project was a Audio Track by Wade:

  • Flashlights and Knives
    Flashlights and Knives by WadeFulp

    Click to listen.

    Score
    5.00 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Miscellaneous
    Popularity
    6 Views


Sig by BlueHippo - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - Portal, BBS, Icon, & Chat Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out WhatTheDo.com & Guinea Something Good!

Ryanson
Ryanson
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Musician
Response to Google+ Hangout Oct. 20th, 2011 @ 12:43 AM Reply

At 10/20/11 12:41 AM, ZJ wrote: Tonight's Google+ Project was a Audio Track by Wade:
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/4 51728

Wade is the greatest hip-hop country folk techno classical alternative pop rock 'n' roll dance R&B artist ever.


Life is a performance, and the world is full of critics. Give it your all like it's your last show.
You don't even want to know

BBS Signature
ZJ
ZJ
  • Member since: Jul. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 43
Gamer
Response to Google+ Hangout Oct. 21st, 2011 @ 12:47 AM Reply

New Hang Out


Sig by BlueHippo - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - Portal, BBS, Icon, & Chat Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out WhatTheDo.com & Guinea Something Good!

WadeFulp
WadeFulp
  • Member since: Dec. 15, 1999
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 30
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout Oct. 22nd, 2011 @ 10:55 PM Reply

Hanging out!


Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER
Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK
Google+ Profile

ZJ
ZJ
  • Member since: Jul. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 43
Gamer
Response to Google+ Hangout Oct. 23rd, 2011 @ 01:50 PM Reply

At 10/22/11 10:55 PM, WadeFulp wrote: Hanging out!

Wadeception: (Noun) A Wade within a Wade.

Google+ Hangout


Sig by BlueHippo - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - Portal, BBS, Icon, & Chat Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out WhatTheDo.com & Guinea Something Good!

badtummy
badtummy
  • Member since: Oct. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Google+ Hangout Oct. 23rd, 2011 @ 02:27 PM Reply

I'm tempted to join in one of these, what are the requirements?

Richard
Richard
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout Oct. 23rd, 2011 @ 02:29 PM Reply

At 10/23/11 02:27 PM, badtummy wrote: I'm tempted to join in one of these, what are the requirements?

Be 18. Have google plus account.


A coat of gold, a coat of red, a lion still has claws...

badtummy
badtummy
  • Member since: Oct. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Google+ Hangout Oct. 23rd, 2011 @ 02:43 PM Reply

At 10/23/11 02:29 PM, MercatorMapV2 wrote:
At 10/23/11 02:27 PM, badtummy wrote: I'm tempted to join in one of these, what are the requirements?
Be 18. Have google plus account.

cool, might swing by later then.

Gamewiz
Gamewiz
  • Member since: Dec. 5, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Movie Buff
Response to Google+ Hangout Oct. 23rd, 2011 @ 02:51 PM Reply

At 10/23/11 01:50 PM, ZJ wrote:
At 10/22/11 10:55 PM, WadeFulp wrote: Hanging out!
Wadeception: (Noun) A Wade within a Wade.

Cereal bricks. Or eh, Weetabix.

Google+ Hangout


Sometimes the best solution is, simply, a swift kick in the ass.

BBS Signature
ZJ
ZJ
  • Member since: Jul. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 43
Gamer
Response to Google+ Hangout Oct. 23rd, 2011 @ 03:49 PM Reply

At 10/23/11 02:51 PM, Gamewiz wrote:
At 10/23/11 01:50 PM, ZJ wrote:
At 10/22/11 10:55 PM, WadeFulp wrote: Hanging out!
Wadeception: (Noun) A Wade within a Wade.
Cereal bricks. Or eh, Weetabix.

Shit got real when he pulled out the jelly.

Google+ Hangout


Sig by BlueHippo - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - Portal, BBS, Icon, & Chat Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out WhatTheDo.com & Guinea Something Good!

badtummy
badtummy
  • Member since: Oct. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Google+ Hangout Oct. 23rd, 2011 @ 08:39 PM Reply

so what's the deal with this just now? is it still going on or what?

ZJ
ZJ
  • Member since: Jul. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 43
Gamer
Response to Google+ Hangout Oct. 23rd, 2011 @ 11:59 PM Reply

New Hangout up in this bitch


Sig by BlueHippo - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - Portal, BBS, Icon, & Chat Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out WhatTheDo.com & Guinea Something Good!

Gimmick
Gimmick
  • Member since: Aug. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Game Developer
Response to Google+ Hangout Oct. 26th, 2011 @ 11:59 PM Reply

At 10/26/11 11:50 PM, Travis wrote: Jump in, we are hanging.

You were the one who asked "Who's this?" or something, right? Well, I jumped back out.


Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

BBS Signature
Richard
Richard
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout Oct. 27th, 2011 @ 12:17 PM Reply

At 10/26/11 11:59 PM, Gimmick wrote:
At 10/26/11 11:50 PM, Travis wrote: Jump in, we are hanging.
You were the one who asked "Who's this?" or something, right? Well, I jumped back out.

What do you expect us to do if we don't know who you are?


A coat of gold, a coat of red, a lion still has claws...

Gimmick
Gimmick
  • Member since: Aug. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Game Developer
Response to Google+ Hangout Oct. 27th, 2011 @ 12:46 PM Reply

At 10/27/11 12:17 PM, MercatorMapV2 wrote:
At 10/26/11 11:59 PM, Gimmick wrote:
At 10/26/11 11:50 PM, Travis wrote: Jump in, we are hanging.
You were the one who asked "Who's this?" or something, right? Well, I jumped back out.
What do you expect us to do if we don't know who you are?

No, I mean there's something called a mouse, and it can be used to roll over the black spot to find out the name. Click on the profile corresponding to the name to find out who the user is on NG.

Either way, the two weren't related -- I jumped out because there were so few people.


Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

BBS Signature
WaterShake
WaterShake
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Artist
Response to Google+ Hangout Oct. 27th, 2011 @ 12:49 PM Reply

I'm signing up just now. Gimme a minute or two, I want to try this out.


nobody goes there anymore. its too popular.

BBS Signature
WaterShake
WaterShake
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Artist
Response to Google+ Hangout Oct. 27th, 2011 @ 12:52 PM Reply

At 10/27/11 12:49 PM, WaterShake wrote: I'm signing up just now. Gimme a minute or two, I want to try this out.

Well apparently the hangout is overnow. Can someone with Google+ know-how set up a new one and post the link? Thanks a bunch.


nobody goes there anymore. its too popular.

BBS Signature
Richard
Richard
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout Oct. 27th, 2011 @ 02:26 PM Reply

At 10/27/11 12:46 PM, Gimmick wrote:
At 10/27/11 12:17 PM, MercatorMapV2 wrote:
At 10/26/11 11:59 PM, Gimmick wrote:
At 10/26/11 11:50 PM, Travis wrote: Jump in, we are hanging.
You were the one who asked "Who's this?" or something, right? Well, I jumped back out.
What do you expect us to do if we don't know who you are?
No, I mean there's something called a mouse, and it can be used to roll over the black spot to find out the name. Click on the profile corresponding to the name to find out who the user is on NG.

Either way, the two weren't related -- I jumped out because there were so few people.

Nice attempt at being cute. Not everyone has decided to use their NG username as their googleplus profile name or has any indication that they are even on NG other than having other users in their circles. Either way, there were plenty of people in last night, and if you don't have the patience to stick around for about 5 minutes, then your loss.


A coat of gold, a coat of red, a lion still has claws...

Richard
Richard
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout Oct. 27th, 2011 @ 02:27 PM Reply

At 10/27/11 12:52 PM, WaterShake wrote:
At 10/27/11 12:49 PM, WaterShake wrote: I'm signing up just now. Gimme a minute or two, I want to try this out.
Well apparently the hangout is overnow. Can someone with Google+ know-how set up a new one and post the link? Thanks a bunch.

Typically we have them later in the evening, about 8-12 pm -5 GMT. Periodically check your google plus stream to see if we are having one. We'll also post the most up to date links whenever we have one.


A coat of gold, a coat of red, a lion still has claws...

WaterShake
WaterShake
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Artist
Response to Google+ Hangout Oct. 27th, 2011 @ 02:32 PM Reply

At 10/27/11 02:27 PM, MercatorMapV2 wrote:
At 10/27/11 12:52 PM, WaterShake wrote:
At 10/27/11 12:49 PM, WaterShake wrote: I'm signing up just now. Gimme a minute or two, I want to try this out.
Well apparently the hangout is overnow. Can someone with Google+ know-how set up a new one and post the link? Thanks a bunch.
Typically we have them later in the evening, about 8-12 pm -5 GMT. Periodically check your google plus stream to see if we are having one. We'll also post the most up to date links whenever we have one.

Well I won't be able to make it on tonight then, we're all headed out to a halloween club night in an hour or so : /

I'll keep tabs on this thread though and join the next one that i'm available for.


nobody goes there anymore. its too popular.

BBS Signature