Be a Supporter!

Google+ Hangout

  • 196,793 Views
  • 3,752 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Member since: May. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 53
Audiophile
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-02-25 22:18:06 Reply

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/1d8d71a28ea55f8de8877547e c5918ad670afcd7#

You should all go in here because there is the very high possibility (yes) that someone is naked on cam right now.


[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
Trambamboline
Trambamboline
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Gamer
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-02-25 22:28:00 Reply

At 2/25/13 10:18 PM, Gagsy wrote: https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/1d8d71a28ea55f8de8877547e c5918ad670afcd7#

You should all go in here because there is the very high possibility (yes) that someone is naked on cam right now.

Is there cock? If not then you have LOST my interest, madam.


"Anything could happen in the next half hour!"
"For the love of God, don't stop pretending you're a dragon!"

BBS Signature
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Member since: May. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 53
Audiophile
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-02-25 22:32:01 Reply

At 2/25/13 10:28 PM, Trambamboline wrote:
Is there cock? If not then you have LOST my interest, madam.

There are currently several cocks in google+.

Live and ready for you.


[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
Nor
Nor
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Reader
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-02-25 22:36:22 Reply

At 2/25/13 10:32 PM, Gagsy wrote:
At 2/25/13 10:28 PM, Trambamboline wrote:
Is there cock? If not then you have LOST my interest, madam.
There are currently several cocks in google+.

Live and ready for you.

No cock guys, I went in...


私のちんちん

BBS Signature
Bill-Premo
Bill-Premo
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-02-26 20:23:19 Reply

NSWF Come in this room at your own risk... SOME PEOPLE have been flashing their tits and whipping their dicks out for the last hour.

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/93f4ff0fab38580752917a9a0 35d621347500f64

Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Member since: May. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 53
Audiophile
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-02-26 21:21:16 Reply

At 2/26/13 08:23 PM, BPremo wrote: NSWF Come in this room at your own risk... SOME PEOPLE have been flashing their tits and whipping their dicks out for the last hour.

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/93f4ff0fab38580752917a9a0 35d621347500f64

Tits and dicks everywhere so let us have a drink.


[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Gamer
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-02-26 21:33:34 Reply

I might hop in. Depends on how sucked in i am in old school runescape


lel

o0-0o
o0-0o
  • Member since: May. 7, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-02-26 21:51:50 Reply

At 2/26/13 09:33 PM, Sequenced wrote: I might hop in. Depends on how sucked in i am in old school runescape

I find it hilarious that they've fucked up RS so much that they had to bring back an older version.

BrokenDeck
BrokenDeck
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 40
Musician
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-02-26 21:54:46 Reply

At 2/26/13 09:33 PM, Sequenced wrote: I might hop in. Depends on how sucked in i am in old school runescape

You're completely sucked in. Runescape has got you by the balls.

So yeah, we don't really expect you lol :P

Zachary
Zachary
  • Member since: Aug. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-02-26 23:01:13 Reply

Please keep runescape discussions in the runescape thread

thank you


.

BBS Signature
Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Gamer
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-02-26 23:12:29 Reply

At 2/26/13 11:01 PM, Zachary wrote: Please keep runescape discussions in the runescape thread

thank you

if only zach linked to the correct thread,

then maybe we might just have world peace


lel

Grub-Xer0
Grub-Xer0
  • Member since: Apr. 8, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Programmer
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-02-26 23:55:04 Reply

I can't get in.


BBS UOTD 2/4/11 | Con los terroristas | Thank You Based God
The NG Minecraft server will be down until I can get some new parts for the PC that it runs on. Sorry everyone.

BBS Signature
Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Gamer
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-02-26 23:59:43 Reply

At 2/26/13 11:55 PM, Grub-Xer0 wrote: I can't get in.

nobody luves yu :'(


lel

372
372
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Artist
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-02-27 15:42:56 Reply

At 2/26/13 11:59 PM, Sequenced wrote:
At 2/26/13 11:55 PM, Grub-Xer0 wrote: I can't get in.
nobody luves yu :'(

anyone wanna hang? :(

Nebula
Nebula
  • Member since: Aug. 5, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Movie Buff
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-02-28 15:51:58 Reply

Let's go ahead and come on guys.

AndyLau
AndyLau
  • Member since: Dec. 24, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-02-28 16:08:39 Reply

At 2/28/13 03:51 PM, ScarletVelvet wrote: Let's go ahead and come on guys.

Too early...

Usually the rooms get started roughly around 10PM EST or later.


BBS Signature
Dogmeat
Dogmeat
  • Member since: May. 20, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Movie Buff
tarahloveshentai
tarahloveshentai
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-03-01 05:16:46 Reply

DogMeat goes in these?

Wow, I've missed out on some awesome hangouts.


I respond to every message!

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 45
Programmer
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-03-01 05:54:54 Reply

Sorry guys my phone can't handle it I have 4G but i live in a area where it honestly off and on since it only came available a few years ago. Otherwise I could..


JOIN FREEMASONRYIJOIN RNCIJOIN THE NRA NOWI JOIN AIPAC
Getting banned for telling it how it is since 2006!

BBS Signature
Grub-Xer0
Grub-Xer0
  • Member since: Apr. 8, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Programmer
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-03-01 07:09:44 Reply

At 3/1/13 05:54 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: Sorry guys my phone can't handle it I have 4G but i live in a area where it honestly off and on since it only came available a few years ago. Otherwise I could..

That poverty connection.


BBS UOTD 2/4/11 | Con los terroristas | Thank You Based God
The NG Minecraft server will be down until I can get some new parts for the PC that it runs on. Sorry everyone.

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 45
Programmer
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-03-01 07:12:59 Reply

At 3/1/13 07:09 AM, Grub-Xer0 wrote:
At 3/1/13 05:54 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: Sorry guys my phone can't handle it I have 4G but i live in a area where it honestly off and on since it only came available a few years ago. Otherwise I could..
That poverty connection.

Nah I have a Droid Razr Maxx its just the Infrastructure here communication wise hasn't caught up like in the big cities. remember this is country Minnesota were talking about.


JOIN FREEMASONRYIJOIN RNCIJOIN THE NRA NOWI JOIN AIPAC
Getting banned for telling it how it is since 2006!

BBS Signature
Parlux
Parlux
  • Member since: May. 1, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Gamer
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-03-01 14:21:32 Reply

:At 3/1/13 05:54 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:

At 3/1/13 07:09 AM, Grub-Xer0 wrote:
That poverty connection.
Nah I have a Droid Razr Maxx its just the Infrastructure here communication wise hasn't caught up like in the big cities. remember this is country Minnesota were talking about.

That Ponemah, Minnesota poverty connection.


BBS Signature
Loki
Loki
  • Member since: Oct. 18, 2003
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 52
Writer
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-03-02 21:59:22 Reply

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/93b6f918dba0c118bd4692003 b59e02f2f9a0cbc?authuser=0&hl=en-GB

started a hangout, invited all the google + NG people already,

COME


BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 45
Programmer
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-03-02 23:54:56 Reply

Come in its funny and my connections working.


JOIN FREEMASONRYIJOIN RNCIJOIN THE NRA NOWI JOIN AIPAC
Getting banned for telling it how it is since 2006!

BBS Signature
372
372
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Artist
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-03-03 20:53:28 Reply

At 3/2/13 11:54 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: Come in its funny and my connections working.

someone make one...

372
372
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Artist
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 45
Programmer
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-03-03 22:53:14 Reply

At 3/3/13 09:20 PM, 372 wrote: okay i tried
https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/aaef1e9104682bd3ef69fd7e8 65812ff1b7e5374

Come in people im trying to get in but no peeps.


JOIN FREEMASONRYIJOIN RNCIJOIN THE NRA NOWI JOIN AIPAC
Getting banned for telling it how it is since 2006!

BBS Signature
Richard
Richard
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-03-03 23:45:46 Reply

At 3/3/13 10:53 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 3/3/13 09:20 PM, 372 wrote: okay i tried
https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/aaef1e9104682bd3ef69fd7e8 65812ff1b7e5374
Come in people im trying to get in but no peeps.

Are you still in the Army?

Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 45
Programmer
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-03-04 00:27:35 Reply

At 3/3/13 11:45 PM, Richard wrote:
At 3/3/13 10:53 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 3/3/13 09:20 PM, 372 wrote: okay i tried
https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/aaef1e9104682bd3ef69fd7e8 65812ff1b7e5374
Come in people im trying to get in but no peeps.
Are you still in the Army?

No. And somehow I can't get in.


JOIN FREEMASONRYIJOIN RNCIJOIN THE NRA NOWI JOIN AIPAC
Getting banned for telling it how it is since 2006!

BBS Signature
MidoriKatsu
MidoriKatsu
  • Member since: Aug. 28, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Melancholy
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-03-04 01:10:04 Reply

Sooooo... no more G+ hangouts?


I have cancer on my anus. Should I see my gynecologist?

BBS Signature