Be a Supporter!

Google+ Hangout

  • 202,001 Views
  • 3,753 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Richard
Richard
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-10-28 21:12:09 Reply

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/ec0db854228567e237d56e5a6 629097ea114833f?authuser=0&hl=en

We may get to see something special this evening. (Not my dick, I promise)

kidd25
kidd25
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-10-28 21:55:21 Reply

At 10/28/12 09:12 PM, DickBuns wrote: https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/ec0db854228567e237d56e5a6 629097ea114833f?authuser=0&hl=en

We may get to see something special this evening. (Not my dick, I promise)

Tried to join the party...kinda blocked...


BBS Signature
Richard
Richard
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-10-28 22:18:48 Reply

At 10/28/12 09:55 PM, kidd25 wrote:
Tried to join the party...kinda blocked...

Again, that's because you blocked a regular. Make another account dood.

BillPremo
BillPremo
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-10-30 01:54:03 Reply

At 10/30/12 01:03 AM, Combatboots wrote:
And because his signature is super gay.

agreed.

SymbolCymbal
SymbolCymbal
  • Member since: May. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Musician
SymbolCymbal
SymbolCymbal
  • Member since: May. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Musician
DarkMatter
DarkMatter
  • Member since: Sep. 12, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-10-30 02:01:27 Reply

At 10/30/12 01:58 AM, SymbolCymbal wrote: https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/6cd4586cc0483ce8993f1e4c3 2342b465447a293?authuser=0&hl=en

get in here sluts!

BrokenDeck
BrokenDeck
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 40
Musician
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-10-30 10:27:04 Reply

Your little bit of NY is doing allright? No brownouts?

Nebula
Nebula
  • Member since: Aug. 5, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Movie Buff
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-10-30 17:02:15 Reply

Anyone wanna do another hangout?

joekuli
joekuli
  • Member since: Oct. 30, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Voice Actor
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-11-03 22:43:02 Reply

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/3fdaa7037956aae96814e3967 3c062fc4ed1f896?authuser=0&hl=en

Hey....so I thought we just start one up....playing AC3 so lets discuss its awesomeness and stuff.


BBS Signature
DarkMatter
DarkMatter
  • Member since: Sep. 12, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-11-03 23:08:43 Reply

At 11/3/12 10:43 PM, joekuli wrote: https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/3fdaa7037956aae96814e3967 3c062fc4ed1f896?authuser=0&hl=en

Hey....so I thought we just start one up....playing AC3 so lets discuss its awesomeness and stuff.

Armored Core 3? I'm an Armored Core god.

DarkMatter
DarkMatter
  • Member since: Sep. 12, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-11-09 21:17:24 Reply

At 11/3/12 11:08 PM, DarkMatter wrote:
At 11/3/12 10:43 PM, joekuli wrote: https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/3fdaa7037956aae96814e3967 3c062fc4ed1f896?authuser=0&hl=en

Hey....so I thought we just start one up....playing AC3 so lets discuss its awesomeness and stuff.
Armored Core 3? I'm an Armored Core god.

Dear christ RIP G+?

Desperate times call for desperate measures. I shall now create a Hangout for the first time, hopefully I don't get bored.

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/e19649457b4078c182c51f02b 83a6df0c11bd7c4?authuser=0&hl=en-US

DarkMatter
DarkMatter
  • Member since: Sep. 12, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-11-13 21:18:12 Reply

At 11/13/12 09:15 PM, Travis wrote: would anyone like to have a hangout tonight?

perhaps I would join if someone made one.

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Gamer
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-11-13 21:19:08 Reply

At 11/13/12 09:15 PM, Travis wrote: would anyone like to have a hangout tonight?

Sure ill be on soon


lel

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Gamer
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-11-13 21:30:50 Reply

At 11/13/12 09:28 PM, Travis wrote: https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/e836e47320044a23def65709a 4d47a9b06b3b063?authuser=0&hl=en

Ok i got bored.

coo make sure you guys still stay on ;)


lel

DarkMatter
DarkMatter
  • Member since: Sep. 12, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-11-13 21:41:23 Reply

At 11/13/12 09:30 PM, Sequenced wrote:
At 11/13/12 09:28 PM, Travis wrote: https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/e836e47320044a23def65709a 4d47a9b06b3b063?authuser=0&hl=en

Ok i got bored.
coo make sure you guys still stay on ;)

We in here partying.

Luis
Luis
  • Member since: Apr. 23, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Melancholy
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-11-13 21:47:32 Reply

At 11/13/12 09:42 PM, Travis wrote:
At 11/13/12 09:41 PM, DarkMatter wrote:
At 11/13/12 09:30 PM, Sequenced wrote:
At 11/13/12 09:28 PM, Travis wrote: https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/e836e47320044a23def65709a 4d47a9b06b3b063?authuser=0&hl=en

Ok i got bored.
coo make sure you guys still stay on ;)
We in here partying.
8===========D

I may join later, i havent decided if im drinking today or not. if i do ill drop by.


None

Luis
Luis
  • Member since: Apr. 23, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Melancholy
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-11-14 00:40:12 Reply

At 11/13/12 09:57 PM, Travis wrote: https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/e836e47320044a23def65709a 4d47a9b06b3b063?authuser=0&hl=en

bye trav


None

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Gamer
BillPremo
BillPremo
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-11-19 05:48:22 Reply

At 11/14/12 11:54 PM, Sequenced wrote: https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/eeae5fa0aa1249bf1fae6d415 7487a352a0aafb4?authuser=0&hl=en-US

did i do it rite

Yeah and no one knows why google + died.

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Gamer
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-11-19 10:39:14 Reply

At 11/19/12 05:48 AM, BPremo wrote:
At 11/14/12 11:54 PM, Sequenced wrote: https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/eeae5fa0aa1249bf1fae6d415 7487a352a0aafb4?authuser=0&hl=en-US

did i do it rite
Yeah and no one knows why google + died.

I blame it on franco


lel

Ryan
Ryan
  • Member since: Mar. 27, 2004
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 51
Voice Actor
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-11-19 13:20:22 Reply

At 11/19/12 05:48 AM, BPremo wrote:
At 11/14/12 11:54 PM, Sequenced wrote: https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/eeae5fa0aa1249bf1fae6d415 7487a352a0aafb4?authuser=0&hl=en-US

did i do it rite
Yeah and no one knows why google + died.

I stopped coming in that's why. Do not deny my power.

kidd25
kidd25
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-11-19 13:22:43 Reply

At 11/19/12 01:20 PM, Ryan wrote:
Yeah and no one knows why google + died.
I stopped coming in that's why. Do not deny my power.

Power denied. :)


BBS Signature
Ryan
Ryan
  • Member since: Mar. 27, 2004
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 51
Voice Actor
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-11-19 13:26:13 Reply

At 11/19/12 01:22 PM, kidd25 wrote:
At 11/19/12 01:20 PM, Ryan wrote:
Yeah and no one knows why google + died.
I stopped coming in that's why. Do not deny my power.
Power denied. :)

I will destroy you.

Google+ Hangout

ZJ
ZJ
  • Member since: Jul. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 46
Gamer
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-11-20 00:30:02 Reply

At 11/20/12 12:08 AM, Travis wrote:
Warlight

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It sucked to come into a room and be totally ignored while three guys played an online game and dominated the conversation.


Sig by Capcom - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - Portal, BBS, Icon, and Chat Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out WhatTheDo & Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature
Luis
Luis
  • Member since: Apr. 23, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Melancholy
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-11-20 11:41:41 Reply

At 11/20/12 12:30 AM, ZJ wrote:
At 11/20/12 12:08 AM, Travis wrote:
Warlight
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It sucked to come into a room and be totally ignored while three guys played an online game and dominated the conversation.

Yeah that sums it up.


None

WadeFulp
WadeFulp
  • Member since: Dec. 15, 1999
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 31
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-11-20 15:10:45 Reply

Maybe if the people who make a Hangout actually invited people on Google+ more people would join in. If someone bothers to send out invites, and I'm included, I get a notification on my phone that there is a Hangout to join. Others maybe notified in a similar fashion as well.

If you haven't already, add my Newgrounds Google+ circle to your circles, and then when you make a hangout, invite it. Lately people have been only inviting people via this topic, or in private.


Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER
Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK
Google+ Profile

BBS Signature
Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Gamer
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-11-20 15:13:54 Reply

At 11/20/12 03:10 PM, WadeFulp wrote:

If you haven't already, add my Newgrounds Google+ circle to your circles, and then when you make a hangout, invite it. Lately people have been only inviting people via this topic, or in private.

I'll make one tonight. Expect one around 8pm.


lel

WadeFulp
WadeFulp
  • Member since: Dec. 15, 1999
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 31
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-11-20 15:36:35 Reply

At 11/20/12 03:13 PM, Sequenced wrote:
At 11/20/12 03:10 PM, WadeFulp wrote:

If you haven't already, add my Newgrounds Google+ circle to your circles, and then when you make a hangout, invite it. Lately people have been only inviting people via this topic, or in private.
I'll make one tonight. Expect one around 8pm.

Go for it! :) I usually can't join until 10-11PM on as I'm tied up with the family, then my night owl life begins.


Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER
Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK
Google+ Profile

BBS Signature
Richard
Richard
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-11-20 16:37:05 Reply

At 11/20/12 12:08 AM, Travis wrote:
At 11/19/12 05:48 AM, BPremo wrote:
At 11/14/12 11:54 PM, Sequenced wrote: https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/eeae5fa0aa1249bf1fae6d415 7487a352a0aafb4?authuser=0&hl=en-US

did i do it rite
Yeah and no one knows why google + died.
Warlight

Paper plates.