BBS Signature
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Audiophile
Response to Google+ Hangout Aug. 2nd, 2012 @ 02:18 PM Reply

At 8/2/12 11:51 AM, Tramps wrote: I always miss the fun.

You and me both.

Being a Brit isn't all rainbow and kisses. We miss the fun American drama :(

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
Richard
Richard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout Aug. 2nd, 2012 @ 05:11 PM Reply

At 8/2/12 12:58 PM, BPremo wrote:
My priority was to comfort a friend who's house had been destroyed by a fire along with all her belongings, not to make her cry further. She has enough to worry about. The last thing she needs is an emotional battle with you, if you can't see that then grow some decency. How does any of this have to do with sex and my masculinity?

I didn't even do anything. This is exactly what you saw. She starts crying out of nowhere, saying i'm harassing her, I come in, i'm like uhhhhh what's going on she points a finger at me like it's a witch hunt, and all you white knights jump to the rescue. You didn't even bother to figure out what was going on. She manipulated the fuck out of all of you last night. i didn't even say anything mean to anyone in the room the entire time last night. I just came in like what's going on? What happened? BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK KICK.

Elfer
Elfer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to Google+ Hangout Aug. 2nd, 2012 @ 05:24 PM Reply

I think I might start banning everyone who uses the phrase "white knight" in a topic that isn't about jousting.

Richard
Richard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout Aug. 2nd, 2012 @ 05:25 PM Reply

At 8/2/12 05:24 PM, Elfer wrote: I think I might start banning everyone who uses the phrase "white knight" in a topic that isn't about jousting.

How about you do something about all the fat chicks that were spammed a couple pages ago?

Elfer
Elfer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to Google+ Hangout Aug. 2nd, 2012 @ 05:37 PM Reply

At 8/2/12 05:25 PM, DickBuns wrote: How about you do something about all the fat chicks that were spammed a couple pages ago?

Hey, I can do two things.

Anyway, just to be clear, I have no idea what actually happened here and I don't give a shit so if anyone tries to explain it to me they will be wasting their time, but in the past five years or so, the only time I've seen people use the phrase "white knight" on the internet is right after they're being an asshole.

It's a real phenomenon that has been way over-referenced and abused by men on the internet for the sake of shaming people in arguments. Fun fact: the female equivalent of this kind of thing is associated with the term "gaslighting"

Richard
Richard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout Aug. 2nd, 2012 @ 05:44 PM Reply

At 8/2/12 05:37 PM, Elfer wrote:
Anyway, just to be clear, I have no idea what actually happened here and I don't give a shit so if anyone tries to explain it to me they will be wasting their time, but in the past five years or so, the only time I've seen people use the phrase "white knight" on the internet is right after they're being an asshole.

It's a real phenomenon that has been way over-referenced and abused by men on the internet for the sake of shaming people in arguments. Fun fact: the female equivalent of this kind of thing is associated with the term "gaslighting"

>> Doesn't want to know what happened
>> Automatically jumps to conclusions and calls me an asshole
>> Seems legit

Kirbyfemur
Kirbyfemur
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Audiophile
Response to Google+ Hangout Aug. 2nd, 2012 @ 05:48 PM Reply

At 8/2/12 05:11 PM, DickBuns wrote: I didn't even do anything. This is exactly what you saw. She starts crying out of nowhere, saying i'm harassing her, I come in, i'm like uhhhhh what's going on she points a finger at me like it's a witch hunt, and all you white knights jump to the rescue. You didn't even bother to figure out what was going on. She manipulated the fuck out of all of you last night. i didn't even say anything mean to anyone in the room the entire time last night. I just came in like what's going on? What happened? BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK KICK.

honestly i would understand where you where coming from if it weren't for the shit talking you did, nor the creepy persistence that you showed. You joined in at one point and where there for a while before something happened to cause her to get upset. You didn't only just suggest she get a job, and the fact that once the reaction was set (whether genuine or not isn't the issue) you continued to push rather than leaving it alone.

And now you are looking to newgrounds for pity, kind of a bit of a hypocrite aren't you? Her house burned down, you sent her messages that upset her, you couldn't understand so you pushed. Instead of seeing the problem, and either offering condolences or leaving it the fuck alone. And honestly the fact that you tried to single me out within the chat was the biggest reason i kept blocking you. I never hit the permanent block like the others, cause i might actually give you a chance in the future.

Kirbyfemur
Kirbyfemur
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Audiophile
Response to Google+ Hangout Aug. 2nd, 2012 @ 05:50 PM Reply

At 8/2/12 05:43 PM, Tramps wrote:
At 8/2/12 05:37 PM, Elfer wrote: Anyway, just to be clear, I have no idea what actually happened here and I don't give a shit so if anyone tries to explain it to me they will be wasting their time,
Well me and Dave were drawing pizza's made of dick-shaped ingredients and then we finished the drawing and I posted it in here. Some people can't handle that much dick and caused a ruckus.

Yeah, we all at one point where enjoying a good discussion about dicks and tits, but mostly dicks. For whatever reason someone will be drawing a dick in their screen at some point. Its weird almost as if people on the internet are perverted or something

Elfer
Elfer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to Google+ Hangout Aug. 2nd, 2012 @ 05:51 PM Reply

At 8/2/12 05:44 PM, DickBuns wrote: >> Doesn't want to know what happened
>> Automatically jumps to conclusions and calls me an asshole
>> Seems legit

I'm not calling you an asshole, I'm just saying that it's statistically probable, and also that I'm getting pretty sick of people throwing the term "white knight" around all day erry day.

The reason I don't want to know what happened is because there's no actual record, so I won't find out what happened, I'll get three different stories and they'll all be bullshit. The other reason is that on the list of things that cause unrest in my life, a crisis on G+ ranks a little below say, having to poop right before a meeting and having to decide whether to hold it or try to go quickly and risk being a minute or two late.

EJR
EJR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout Aug. 2nd, 2012 @ 05:53 PM Reply

At 8/2/12 05:43 PM, Tramps wrote: Well me and Dave were drawing pizza's made of dick-shaped ingredients and then we finished the drawing and I posted it in here. Some people can't handle that much dick and caused a ruckus.

you're tearing google+ apart tramps

Portal, Chat & BBS Moderator

BBS Signature
Richard
Richard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout Aug. 2nd, 2012 @ 05:54 PM Reply

At 8/2/12 05:48 PM, Kirbyfemur wrote:
honestly i would understand where you where coming from if it weren't for the shit talking you did, nor the creepy persistence that you showed. You joined in at one point and where there for a while before something happened to cause her to get upset. You didn't only just suggest she get a job, and the fact that once the reaction was set (whether genuine or not isn't the issue) you continued to push rather than leaving it alone.

I did only suggest she get a job. I didn't even do any shit talking until her sister started shit talking me, and then I retaliated like any normal person would. I didn't do anything at all in the room otherwise. My mere presence was enough for her to turn on the crocodile tears and manipulate all of you into fucking with me. She kept asking for free shit, I suggested she get a job trying to be helpful, went on about how easy work study was, she exploded on me, I retaliated and told her to calm her tits, then she turned on the tears and made me out to be a monster.

And now you are looking to newgrounds for pity, kind of a bit of a hypocrite aren't you? Her house burned down, you sent her messages that upset her, you couldn't understand so you pushed. Instead of seeing the problem, and either offering condolences or leaving it the fuck alone. And honestly the fact that you tried to single me out within the chat was the biggest reason i kept blocking you. I never hit the permanent block like the others, cause i might actually give you a chance in the future.

You don't even know what happened, you're just going off of what she told you. You don't have copied and pasted messages, so you're just making assumptions and not getting both sides of the story. I tried to single you out because I didn't know why the fuck everyone was blocking me for absolutely no reason, and you seem to be a logical person to me. Hence I asked you, but no one said shit, said I should do this or do that, what I was doing wrong. My mere presence was just being in the wrong and I did nothing else. It's not hypocritical that I try to gain pity, because I'm not even trying to gain pity. I'm just trying to say what actually happened. And yes, I did leave it the fuck alone once I came to terms with the fact that nothing I said you guys would believe because you were too busy drinking up all those tears. I literally didn't do jack shit other than tell her sister to fuck off once her sister started coming at me, and all of you just ate it right up.

As for creepy, it's not creepy. It's a public chat room welcome to anyone. The fact that she can make 50 million alts to get around blocks is just fine, but when I do it, it's "creepy". Double standards much?

Kirbyfemur
Kirbyfemur
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Audiophile
Response to Google+ Hangout Aug. 2nd, 2012 @ 05:54 PM Reply

At 8/2/12 05:51 PM, Elfer wrote: The other reason is that on the list of things that cause unrest in my life, a crisis on G+ ranks a little below say, having to poop right before a meeting and having to decide whether to hold it or try to go quickly and risk being a minute or two late.

But isn't that why they invented adult diapers?

Richard
Richard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout Aug. 2nd, 2012 @ 05:56 PM Reply

At 8/2/12 05:51 PM, Elfer wrote: The other reason is that on the list of things that cause unrest in my life, a crisis on G+ ranks a little below say, having to poop right before a meeting and having to decide whether to hold it or try to go quickly and risk being a minute or two late.

I like your style Elfer.

SymbolCymbal
SymbolCymbal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Musician
Luis
Luis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Melancholy
Response to Google+ Hangout Aug. 3rd, 2012 @ 12:18 AM Reply

At 8/2/12 11:41 PM, Tramps wrote: luis

what no. just no.

None

Richard
Richard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Animator
Charoget
Charoget
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Gamer
Response to Google+ Hangout Aug. 3rd, 2012 @ 10:05 PM Reply

God i just want to hang out tonight.
:/

Richard
Richard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout Aug. 3rd, 2012 @ 10:07 PM Reply

At 8/3/12 10:05 PM, Charoget wrote: God i just want to hang out tonight.
/

I can pop out if you wish. My family will be here anyways. I assumed you weren't going to be around due to your absence all day.

Charoget
Charoget
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Gamer
Response to Google+ Hangout Aug. 3rd, 2012 @ 10:13 PM Reply

At 8/3/12 10:07 PM, DickBuns wrote:
At 8/3/12 10:05 PM, Charoget wrote: God i just want to hang out tonight.
/
I can pop out if you wish. My family will be here anyways. I assumed you weren't going to be around due to your absence all day.

I won't be in for a bit anyways, I need to get a shower I'm covered in soot from head to toe from all the salvaging today.

Richard
Richard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout Aug. 3rd, 2012 @ 10:14 PM Reply

At 8/3/12 10:13 PM, Charoget wrote:
I won't be in for a bit anyways, I need to get a shower I'm covered in soot from head to toe from all the salvaging today.

I'd like to stay in long enough to see that book if that's ok.

nakedxbabe
nakedxbabe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Musician
Response to Google+ Hangout Aug. 3rd, 2012 @ 10:15 PM Reply

I have a google plus account but I prefer not to use it because I don't know how to use it, and I only want to use it to try to find jobs so I'll keep it private next to my linked in account.

Myspace
Website Coming SoonPurevolume
<BR>Perfection Confection Sugar, you can use it on babies.

BBS Signature
Charoget
Charoget
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Gamer
Response to Google+ Hangout Aug. 3rd, 2012 @ 10:15 PM Reply

At 8/3/12 10:14 PM, DickBuns wrote:
At 8/3/12 10:13 PM, Charoget wrote:
I'd like to stay in long enough to see that book if that's ok.

If you read what was sent, it's in my moms van, I don't have it here with me, we stored all we could in the van and we're driving the car around. So I'll get around to sending you the pics when/if I can.

Richard
Richard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout Aug. 3rd, 2012 @ 10:16 PM Reply

At 8/3/12 10:15 PM, Charoget wrote:
If you read what was sent, it's in my moms van, I don't have it here with me, we stored all we could in the van and we're driving the car around. So I'll get around to sending you the pics when/if I can.

I did, I just assumed the van or car was at your location.

Charoget
Charoget
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Gamer
Richard
Richard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout Aug. 5th, 2012 @ 12:11 AM Reply

At 8/4/12 10:04 PM, Charoget wrote: No bullshit allowed...

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/0434ad45a072aa2b035be3166 bdf91d7df89badf?authuser=0&hl=en

uhhhhh what is that?

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Google+ Hangout Aug. 5th, 2012 @ 12:47 AM Reply

At 8/5/12 12:11 AM, DickBuns wrote:

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/0434ad45a072aa2b035be3166 bdf91d7df89badf?authuser=0&hl=en
uhhhhh what is that?

I was wondering the same thing!

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
Charoget
Charoget
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Gamer
Response to Google+ Hangout Aug. 5th, 2012 @ 12:59 AM Reply

At 8/5/12 12:47 AM, Sensationalism wrote:
At 8/5/12 12:11 AM, DickBuns wrote:

uhhhhh what is that?
I was wondering the same thing!

Haha Travis holding a cheese/butter knife. Look out, he's armed and dangerous, and bad with directions.

Richard
Richard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout Aug. 5th, 2012 @ 01:08 AM Reply

"Have ya done any rapin'? Cuz that's what Travis loves." - Parlux 2012

Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats