Be a Supporter!

Google+ Hangout

  • 171,288 Views
  • 3,643 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Richard
Richard
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout Apr. 26th, 2012 @ 12:09 AM Reply

At 4/26/12 12:08 AM, EyeLovePoozy wrote:
So you're not mad...

Good for you.

It just seemed like you were mad when it looked like you were crying and shit.

I guess it's hard to decipher actual meaning through text, I was just going off your implied butt hurt.

My bad bro.

It's only implied if you're busy making ASSumptions.

EyeLovePoozy
EyeLovePoozy
  • Member since: Apr. 17, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Google+ Hangout Apr. 26th, 2012 @ 12:30 AM Reply

At 4/26/12 12:09 AM, DickBuns wrote:
At 4/26/12 12:08 AM, EyeLovePoozy wrote:
So you're not mad...

Good for you.

It just seemed like you were mad when it looked like you were crying and shit.

I guess it's hard to decipher actual meaning through text, I was just going off your implied butt hurt.

My bad bro.
It's only implied if you're busy making ASSumptions.

I didn't assume anything.

I'm just giving you wiggle room to escape the obvious.

Are you saying you can't see your way out of cornering?

For Christs sake I'm letting you off the hook, Private.

Jay
Jay
  • Member since: Feb. 3, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Google+ Hangout Apr. 26th, 2012 @ 12:33 AM Reply

Don't tell me you guys are done hanging out already.

Richard
Richard
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout Apr. 26th, 2012 @ 12:40 AM Reply

At 4/26/12 12:30 AM, EyeLovePoozy wrote:
I didn't assume anything.

I'm just giving you wiggle room to escape the obvious.

Are you saying you can't see your way out of cornering?

For Christs sake I'm letting you off the hook, Private.

Implying that I was on any sort of hook to start with.

EyeLovePoozy
EyeLovePoozy
  • Member since: Apr. 17, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Google+ Hangout Apr. 26th, 2012 @ 12:57 AM Reply

At 4/26/12 12:40 AM, DickBuns wrote:
At 4/26/12 12:30 AM, EyeLovePoozy wrote:
I didn't assume anything.

I'm just giving you wiggle room to escape the obvious.

Are you saying you can't see your way out of cornering?

For Christs sake I'm letting you off the hook, Private.
Implying that I was on any sort of hook to start with.

Uh-huh...

Settle down dick buns.

You are totally right and I am wrong.

Richard
Richard
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout Apr. 26th, 2012 @ 12:58 AM Reply

At 4/26/12 12:57 AM, EyeLovePoozy wrote:
Uh-huh...

Settle down dick buns.

You are totally right and I am wrong.

Whatever you say brochacho.

EyeLovePoozy
EyeLovePoozy
  • Member since: Apr. 17, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Google+ Hangout Apr. 26th, 2012 @ 01:04 AM Reply

At 4/26/12 12:58 AM, DickBuns wrote:
At 4/26/12 12:57 AM, EyeLovePoozy wrote:
Uh-huh...

Settle down dick buns.

You are totally right and I am wrong.
Whatever you say brochacho.

That's better.

Don't you feel better after releasing all that frustration?

I'm glad you chose to settle down. Good for you!

Richard
Richard
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout Apr. 26th, 2012 @ 01:26 AM Reply

At 4/26/12 01:04 AM, EyeLovePoozy wrote:
That's better.

Don't you feel better after releasing all that frustration?

I'm glad you chose to settle down. Good for you!

Pretty sure you have me confused for one of those angry adolescents that you like to pick on.
Try talking down to someone who is actually beneath you.

EyeLovePoozy
EyeLovePoozy
  • Member since: Apr. 17, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Google+ Hangout Apr. 26th, 2012 @ 02:00 AM Reply

At 4/26/12 01:26 AM, DickBuns wrote:
At 4/26/12 01:04 AM, EyeLovePoozy wrote:
That's better.

Don't you feel better after releasing all that frustration?

I'm glad you chose to settle down. Good for you!
Pretty sure you have me confused for one of those angry adolescents that you like to pick on.
Try talking down to someone who is actually beneath you.

I'm better than no one, mister dick buns. I'm exactly the same piece of shit everyone else is.

You popped into the room and then fucked off right quick when you saw I was there.

All I wanted to do was talk it out.

As a human being, being frightened Is a natural response to things that frighten you.

I get it.

Maybe next time...

Richard
Richard
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout Apr. 26th, 2012 @ 02:08 AM Reply

At 4/26/12 02:00 AM, EyeLovePoozy wrote:
I'm better than no one, mister dick buns. I'm exactly the same piece of shit everyone else is.

You popped into the room and then fucked off right quick when you saw I was there.

All I wanted to do was talk it out.

As a human being, being frightened Is a natural response to things that frighten you.

I get it.

Maybe next time...

Pardon me. My room mate is an Electrical engineer, and as of such, was downloading some important documents. Cue internet slow down, and my lagging out of the room. Hell, I didn't even notice you were in the room as I was busy IMing with two other people outside of google. I'm not scared of you, as much as that thought gives you a hard on though.

I like that redundant statement though. "Being frightened is a natural response to things that frighten you." LOL.

Richard
Richard
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout Apr. 26th, 2012 @ 02:12 AM Reply

Also, I was in the room long before you were there. After all, I started the room this evening. XD

EyeLovePoozy
EyeLovePoozy
  • Member since: Apr. 17, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Google+ Hangout Apr. 26th, 2012 @ 02:16 AM Reply

At 4/26/12 02:08 AM, DickBuns wrote:
At 4/26/12 02:00 AM, EyeLovePoozy wrote:
I'm better than no one, mister dick buns. I'm exactly the same piece of shit everyone else is.

You popped into the room and then fucked off right quick when you saw I was there.

All I wanted to do was talk it out.

As a human being, being frightened Is a natural response to things that frighten you.

I get it.

Maybe next time...
Pardon me. My room mate is an Electrical engineer, and as of such, was downloading some important documents. Cue internet slow down, and my lagging out of the room. Hell, I didn't even notice you were in the room as I was busy IMing with two other people outside of google. I'm not scared of you, as much as that thought gives you a hard on though.

I like that redundant statement though. "Being frightened is a natural response to things that frighten you." LOL.

Fantastic.

So when your "friend" is done with the thing about the thing and you do whatever is clever, you'll come back in To the room and get on mic.

Right?

(Totally didn't say you were scared of me by the way. You need to quit pissing in your cheerios, lil homie.)

Richard
Richard
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout Apr. 26th, 2012 @ 02:24 AM Reply

At 4/26/12 02:16 AM, EyeLovePoozy wrote:
At 4/26/12 02:08 AM, DickBuns wrote:
At 4/26/12 02:00 AM, EyeLovePoozy wrote:
I'm better than no one, mister dick buns. I'm exactly the same piece of shit everyone else is.

You popped into the room and then fucked off right quick when you saw I was there.

All I wanted to do was talk it out.

As a human being, being frightened Is a natural response to things that frighten you.

I get it.

Maybe next time...
Pardon me. My room mate is an Electrical engineer, and as of such, was downloading some important documents. Cue internet slow down, and my lagging out of the room. Hell, I didn't even notice you were in the room as I was busy IMing with two other people outside of google. I'm not scared of you, as much as that thought gives you a hard on though.

I like that redundant statement though. "Being frightened is a natural response to things that frighten you." LOL.
Fantastic.

So when your "friend" is done with the thing about the thing and you do whatever is clever, you'll come back in To the room and get on mic.

Right?

(Totally didn't say you were scared of me by the way. You need to quit pissing in your cheerios, lil homie.)

Oh, so do tell me then what you were implying by falsely stating that I popped in, and popped back out when I saw you there, and then the line about being frightend of stuff that I think is frightening. I wouldn't really call my room mate a friend, so much as I would call him my brother from another mother. I'll let him continue working on whatever electrical and networking diagrams he is, and if you have a problem, then you can address me right here, or through PM. You're the moderator after all! :D

SymbolCymbal
SymbolCymbal
  • Member since: May. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Musician
EyeLovePoozy
EyeLovePoozy
  • Member since: Apr. 17, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Google+ Hangout Apr. 26th, 2012 @ 11:18 PM Reply

At 4/26/12 10:37 PM, SymbolCymbal wrote: https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/09a0e2bef337a89279be4b975 8ec521a57955d10#

Totally coming in to chill with you dudes. Is what's her tits in there?

Jay
Jay
  • Member since: Feb. 3, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Google+ Hangout Apr. 27th, 2012 @ 01:35 AM Reply

I'll be in there in a bit guys.

Bill-Premo
Bill-Premo
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout Apr. 27th, 2012 @ 09:05 AM Reply

I feel like we bonded in so many ways last night.

Richard
Richard
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
EJR
EJR
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 33
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout Apr. 27th, 2012 @ 08:30 PM Reply

Still hangin out. Scroll up a bit for link.


Portal, Chat & BBS Moderator

BBS Signature
Jay
Jay
  • Member since: Feb. 3, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Google+ Hangout Apr. 27th, 2012 @ 08:36 PM Reply

At 4/27/12 08:30 PM, EJR wrote: Still hangin out. Scroll up a bit for link.

Oh I see, me and BPremo aren't good enough for you, eh EJR?

joekuli
joekuli
  • Member since: Oct. 30, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Voice Actor
Jay
Jay
  • Member since: Feb. 3, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Google+ Hangout Apr. 28th, 2012 @ 02:21 AM Reply

At 4/28/12 02:19 AM, Travis wrote: Aw fuck, my night got ruined quick.

And there isn't a hangout up, damnit.

Make one.

Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Member since: May. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 52
Audiophile
Response to Google+ Hangout Apr. 28th, 2012 @ 11:03 AM Reply

At 4/28/12 11:00 AM, Travis wrote: Pico day hangout.

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/348288495817523f5cedbd9a2 a14afb692714419?authuser=0&hl=en#

This is really homosexual and its wonderful.


[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
Richard
Richard
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
joekuli
joekuli
  • Member since: Oct. 30, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Voice Actor
Response to Google+ Hangout Apr. 28th, 2012 @ 04:49 PM Reply

At 4/28/12 02:29 PM, DickBuns wrote: https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/251465248157513181d25e837 47644c26aeb7b57?authuser=0&hl=en#

still going strong.


BBS Signature
Ryan
Ryan
  • Member since: Mar. 27, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 51
Voice Actor
joekuli
joekuli
  • Member since: Oct. 30, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Voice Actor
Response to Google+ Hangout Apr. 28th, 2012 @ 11:45 PM Reply

At 4/28/12 09:17 PM, Ryan wrote: NEW LINK OMFG PICO DAY

hello. it's still going on....again.


BBS Signature
Grub-Xer0
Grub-Xer0
  • Member since: Apr. 8, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 25
Programmer
Response to Google+ Hangout Apr. 29th, 2012 @ 01:37 AM Reply

I pull hammers out on neegs like Shao Kahn


BBS UOTD 2/4/11 | Con los terroristas | Join my Minecraft server at ngmc.teh-non.com!

BBS Signature
Ryan
Ryan
  • Member since: Mar. 27, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 51
Voice Actor
Response to Google+ Hangout Apr. 29th, 2012 @ 01:48 AM Reply

One gray stormy night ZJ was sitting alone in his stupid dorm room while his bropal T-Wade (the gayfag) was out bangin' bitches. This was a common occurrence, as ZJ doesn't like to do shit besides go on Newgrounds and do anything but have a social life.

"Unreal!" ZJ suddenly shouted at the top of his lungs. He was quite frustrated at this point, having not been with another girl since the whole Agustana fiasco.

"Gosh darnit, I wish I could lose my virginity already. I was so close with Agustana but then she went and quit newgrounds for some reason!" He ranted on in anger, oblivious to the fact that it was his own fault. He pondered on a moment, crafting a scheme. He pondered and pondered, and then he pondered some more. Until finally he came up with an idea. A dirty, twisted ZJ idea!

"I know what I'll do!" He exclaimed with glee. "I'll trick a slutty girl into having sex with me!" (that rhymed~)

He jumped from his chair and grabbed his favorite coat. "This will work, I just know it will!" He assured himself with a smile. He left the dorm area and found his way into the campus library. There the girl of his dreams sat, hard at study as the exams were due any day now.

"There she is, my precious Sam Table." He said with a mischievous grin. He cautiously approached her, losing some courage at the sight of his true love.

"Easy there ZJ ol' boy, just remember what your old pal Ryan told ya and you'll be alright!" He assured himself with a nervous thought. Unfortunately for him Ryan was not much help however, as all he said was "God dammit ZJ you're fucking annoying".

Undeterred but with little confidence to spare ZJ continued on. Step by step he made his approach. Closer, and closer. Then closer some more! He came within mere feet of his precious Table, his heart racing at high speed.

"She will be mine~" He whispered, now within arms reach of his precious Table who sat busily studying, completely unaware to the danger that loomed before her. He cleared his throat, finally catching her attention. She looked up.

"Oh, hi." She said with a weak smile. ZJ stood frozen with fear, his plan now completely forgotten.

"Errr uh, dropped my pencil!" He suddenly exclaimed with a squeak in his voice before bending down to reach for his imaginary writing tool. His supposed soul mate gave a slight nod before turning back to her books, poor ZJ now completely forgotten.

ZJ made the long sad walk back to his dorm, his mission an utter failure. A single word escaped his lips as he rubbed his eyes in tearful defeat.

"Unreal."

THE END?

ZJ didn't want to tell me about who Sam Table was so this happened. Unreal amirite fellas?
Ryan
Ryan
  • Member since: Mar. 27, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 51
Voice Actor
Response to Google+ Hangout Apr. 29th, 2012 @ 04:28 AM Reply

At 4/29/12 01:48 AM, Ryan wrote: UNREAL

btw guys~

  • ZJ and Sam Table
    ZJ and Sam Table by Ryan

    Full title: The Adventures of ZJ and Sam Table

    Score
    5.00 / 5.00
    Type
    Voice
    Genre
    Drama
    Popularity
    1 Views