Be a Supporter!

Google+ Hangout

  • 258,042 Views
  • 3,482 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
ChubbyMommy
ChubbyMommy
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 33
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-04-23 13:18:21 Reply

At 4/23/12 02:46 AM, Jay wrote: Googlechat welcomes newcomer BPremo

Watch his awesome cartoons.

He's the coolest kid to join google+ since zj


BBS Signature
Spikrodd
Spikrodd
  • Member since: Aug. 27, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Musician
EyeLovePoozy
EyeLovePoozy
  • Member since: Apr. 17, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-04-23 21:51:07 Reply

Standby. Hopefully my computer wont fuck up this time.

CosmicDeath
CosmicDeath
  • Member since: Feb. 18, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Artist
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-04-24 18:26:06 Reply

At 4/23/12 09:51 PM, EyeLovePoozy wrote: Standby. Hopefully my computer wont fuck up this time.

Oh boy, can't wait!


BBS Signature
EyeLovePoozy
EyeLovePoozy
  • Member since: Apr. 17, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-04-24 19:35:40 Reply

At 4/24/12 06:26 PM, CosmicDeath wrote:
At 4/23/12 09:51 PM, EyeLovePoozy wrote: Standby. Hopefully my computer wont fuck up this time.
Oh boy, can't wait!

Any minute now, you'll be able to pour your sugar on me.

Just wrapping up a few things. Get your sugar ready...
Richard
Richard
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-04-24 19:44:33 Reply

At 4/24/12 07:35 PM, EyeLovePoozy wrote:
At 4/24/12 06:26 PM, CosmicDeath wrote:
At 4/23/12 09:51 PM, EyeLovePoozy wrote: Standby. Hopefully my computer wont fuck up this time.
Oh boy, can't wait!
Any minute now, you'll be able to pour your sugar on me.

Just wrapping up a few things. Get your sugar ready...

Def Leppard called. They want their lyrics back.

EyeLovePoozy
EyeLovePoozy
  • Member since: Apr. 17, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-04-24 20:07:03 Reply

At 4/24/12 07:44 PM, DickBuns wrote:
At 4/24/12 07:35 PM, EyeLovePoozy wrote:
At 4/24/12 06:26 PM, CosmicDeath wrote:
At 4/23/12 09:51 PM, EyeLovePoozy wrote: Standby. Hopefully my computer wont fuck up this time.
Oh boy, can't wait!
Any minute now, you'll be able to pour your sugar on me.
Def Leppard called. They want their lyrics back.

Hey man, fuck off.

Every rose has its thorns bro. Don't hate, cooperate.

CosmicDeath
CosmicDeath
  • Member since: Feb. 18, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Artist
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-04-24 20:24:10 Reply

Merc, I think I'm about to get e-raped.


BBS Signature
ZJ
ZJ
  • Member since: Jul. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 51
Gamer
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-04-24 20:38:55 Reply

At 4/24/12 08:24 PM, CosmicDeath wrote: Merc, I think I'm about to get e-raped.

Ha. If Poozy's gonna get to you, he's gonna have to get to me first.

Who-Dey bitch

Google+ Hangout


Sig by Luis - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature
Richard
Richard
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-04-24 20:39:13 Reply

At 4/24/12 08:24 PM, CosmicDeath wrote: Merc, I think I'm about to get e-raped.

Tell him that you're actually a drag queen. Should scare him off.

EyeLovePoozy
EyeLovePoozy
  • Member since: Apr. 17, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-04-24 21:19:27 Reply

At 4/24/12 08:24 PM, CosmicDeath wrote: Merc, I think I'm about to get e-raped.

It doesn't have to be like that baby.

Let's talk about all the good things and the bad things that may be...

At 4/24/12 08:38 PM, ZJ wrote:
At 4/24/12 08:24 PM, CosmicDeath wrote:
Ha. If Poozy's gonna get to you, he's gonna have to get to me first.

First of all, the Bengals couldn't possibly care less who gets snatched up by the throat and then throttled about like a skinny punk rag doll.

Secondly, they can barely keep themselves from being snatched up by the neck. HAHA

Richard
Richard
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-04-24 22:23:00 Reply

*Cue 12 packs a day voice*

MIC CHECK, MIC CHECK

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/3c5285e40389b521572a6459e 0c92ef1b5f53d23?authuser=0&hl=en#

CosmicDeath
CosmicDeath
  • Member since: Feb. 18, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Artist
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-04-24 22:41:16 Reply

At 4/24/12 10:23 PM, DickBuns wrote: *Cue 12 packs a day voice*

MIC CHECK, MIC CHECK

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/3c5285e40389b521572a6459e 0c92ef1b5f53d23?authuser=0&hl=en#

My mic, it are work.


BBS Signature
EyeLovePoozy
EyeLovePoozy
  • Member since: Apr. 17, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-04-24 22:55:31 Reply

At 4/24/12 10:41 PM, CosmicDeath wrote:
At 4/24/12 10:23 PM, DickBuns wrote: *Cue 12 packs a day voice*

MIC CHECK, MIC CHECK

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/3c5285e40389b521572a6459e 0c92ef1b5f53d23?authuser=0&hl=en#
My mic, it are work.

So your mic is in use tonight?

@Merc

Is that the stunt you skinny punks pulled off the other night?

I admit, I lol'd. I was also very impressed that you shit heads managed to quit finger popping each others assholes long enough to properly fuck with me.

Good job guys!

Richard
Richard
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-04-24 23:22:30 Reply

At 4/24/12 10:55 PM, EyeLovePoozy wrote:
So your mic is in use tonight?

@Merc

Is that the stunt you skinny punks pulled off the other night?

I admit, I lol'd. I was also very impressed that you shit heads managed to quit finger popping each others assholes long enough to properly fuck with me.

Good job guys!

Typical homophobic comment. Completely expected of course.

DarkMatter
DarkMatter
  • Member since: Sep. 12, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-04-24 23:47:30 Reply

Arg it's full, can't get in.

EyeLovePoozy
EyeLovePoozy
  • Member since: Apr. 17, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-04-25 00:32:15 Reply

At 4/24/12 11:22 PM, DickBuns wrote:
At 4/24/12 10:55 PM, EyeLovePoozy wrote:
So your mic is in use tonight?

@Merc

Is that the stunt you skinny punks pulled off the other night?

I admit, I lol'd. I was also very impressed that you shit heads managed to quit finger popping each others assholes long enough to properly fuck with me.

Good job guys!
Typical homophobic comment. Completely expected of course.

I didn't mean to insult you homosexuals. I don't care what you do with your ass, bro.

Richard
Richard
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-04-25 00:52:10 Reply

At 4/25/12 12:32 AM, EyeLovePoozy wrote:
I didn't mean to insult you homosexuals. I don't care what you do with your ass, bro.

The more you post, the more you sound like a pissed off 15 year old.

Shikamarana
Shikamarana
  • Member since: Jun. 10, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Audiophile
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-04-25 00:53:20 Reply

Hey Poozy I fucked your mom and sister and all of your female la familia ajajajajaja


Do you love me?

BBS Signature
1-800-CockJoke
1-800-CockJoke
  • Member since: Feb. 3, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Melancholy
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-04-25 01:09:36 Reply

Hey Poozy, stop jackin' it and get in here you silly cocksucka.

Google+ Hangout


BBS Signature
EyeLovePoozy
EyeLovePoozy
  • Member since: Apr. 17, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-04-25 01:12:25 Reply

At 4/25/12 12:52 AM, DickBuns wrote:
At 4/25/12 12:32 AM, EyeLovePoozy wrote:
I didn't mean to insult you homosexuals. I don't care what you do with your ass, bro.
The more you post, the more you sound like a pissed off 15 year old.

Pissed off about what?

Richard
Richard
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-04-25 01:23:06 Reply

At 4/25/12 01:12 AM, EyeLovePoozy wrote:
At 4/25/12 12:52 AM, DickBuns wrote:
At 4/25/12 12:32 AM, EyeLovePoozy wrote:
I didn't mean to insult you homosexuals. I don't care what you do with your ass, bro.
The more you post, the more you sound like a pissed off 15 year old.
Pissed off about what?

IDK. You tell me. You're the one flinging insults in a poor attempt at offending others.

EyeLovePoozy
EyeLovePoozy
  • Member since: Apr. 17, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-04-25 01:42:23 Reply

At 4/25/12 01:23 AM, DickBuns wrote:
At 4/25/12 01:12 AM, EyeLovePoozy wrote: Pissed off about what?
IDK. You tell me. You're the one flinging insults in a poor attempt at offending others.

Being a homosexual isn't insulting, dickbuns. Settle down bro...

Richard
Richard
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-04-25 01:57:56 Reply

At 4/25/12 01:42 AM, EyeLovePoozy wrote:
At 4/25/12 01:23 AM, DickBuns wrote:
At 4/25/12 01:12 AM, EyeLovePoozy wrote: Pissed off about what?
IDK. You tell me. You're the one flinging insults in a poor attempt at offending others.
Being a homosexual isn't insulting, dickbuns. Settle down bro...

Then why mention homosexuality at all other than in a poor attempt at emasculating me? I'm not even worked up or mad bro. I'm just bored, and wasting time by picking apart the semantics in your posts.

BillPremo
BillPremo
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 18
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-04-25 19:02:46 Reply

I bless the rains down in Africa.

WaterShake
WaterShake
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Artist
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-04-25 19:15:22 Reply

Anyone game for a sesh?


nobody goes there anymore. its too popular.

BBS Signature
EyeLovePoozy
EyeLovePoozy
  • Member since: Apr. 17, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-04-25 20:25:56 Reply

At 4/25/12 01:57 AM, DickBuns wrote:
At 4/25/12 01:42 AM, EyeLovePoozy wrote:
At 4/25/12 01:23 AM, DickBuns wrote:
At 4/25/12 01:12 AM, EyeLovePoozy wrote: Pissed off about what?
IDK. You tell me. You're the one flinging insults in a poor attempt at offending others.
Being a homosexual isn't insulting, dickbuns. Settle down bro...
Then why mention homosexuality at all other than in a poor attempt at emasculating me? I'm not even worked up or mad bro. I'm just bored, and wasting time by picking apart the semantics in your posts.

The poser doth protest too much, methinks.

_______________

Is what's her snatch in there?

I believe there's a small matter of sugar and pouring onto me that has yet to be resolved. If I'm not mistaken...

Richard
Richard
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-04-25 21:25:13 Reply

At 4/25/12 08:25 PM, EyeLovePoozy wrote:
The poser doth protest too much, methinks.

_______________

Is what's her snatch in there?

I believe there's a small matter of sugar and pouring onto me that has yet to be resolved. If I'm not mistaken...

I'm a poser? I haven't heard that phrase since I left middle school. Again, I'm not protesting, just picking apart the semantics of your poorly attempted insults.

CosmicDeath
CosmicDeath
  • Member since: Feb. 18, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Artist
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-04-25 21:48:00 Reply

At 4/25/12 08:25 PM, EyeLovePoozy wrote:
Is what's her snatch in there?

I believe there's a small matter of sugar and pouring onto me that has yet to be resolved. If I'm not mistaken...

I truly hope we never meet in person. I don't want to have to hand your ass to you... seeing as that statement implies I'd have to touch your ass.


BBS Signature
Richard
Richard
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-04-25 22:25:31 Reply

Sick herb homophobe racists need not join.

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/acb8de7ce0ddf5b540c83c536 79d1609d3484297?authuser=0&hl=en#