Be a Supporter!

Google+ Hangout

  • 251,771 Views
  • 3,515 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
EJR
EJR
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 33
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-04-11 14:18:03 Reply

At 4/11/12 02:12 PM, Travis wrote: 12-ish for you is like 3-ish for the EST'ers.

Wow, I missed it by like 30 minutes then.

Sad...

Heh two thousand and late heh


BBS Signature
Richard
Richard
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-04-11 14:24:58 Reply

To be fair, I was tired as fuck. First restful night of sleep coupled with lazy recuperating day I've had in forever.

Richard
Richard
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-04-11 14:36:21 Reply

At 4/11/12 02:27 PM, Travis wrote:
At 4/11/12 02:24 PM, DickBuns wrote: To be fair, I was tired as fuck. First restful night of sleep coupled with lazy recuperating day I've had in forever.
Your dick disappoints me.

Next time I come up, we should all hang out.

1-800-CockJoke
1-800-CockJoke
  • Member since: Feb. 3, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Melancholy
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-04-11 14:48:00 Reply

At 4/11/12 02:36 PM, DickBuns wrote:
At 4/11/12 02:27 PM, Travis wrote:
At 4/11/12 02:24 PM, DickBuns wrote: To be fair, I was tired as fuck. First restful night of sleep coupled with lazy recuperating day I've had in forever.
Your dick disappoints me.
Next time I come up, we should all hang out.

I'm not sleeping with you.


BBS Signature
Richard
Richard
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-04-11 14:51:40 Reply

At 4/11/12 02:48 PM, 1-800-CockJoke wrote:
I'm not sleeping with you.

Hahahaha. B-b-b-b-b-but.............please?

Richard
Richard
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
EyeLovePoozy
EyeLovePoozy
  • Member since: Apr. 17, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-04-11 21:59:00 Reply

At 4/11/12 08:25 PM, DickBuns wrote: Let's get it on.

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/ae3d644059d19eff22f4857c1 a2b2a13cc00ce06?authuser=0&hl=en#

Is that the running room?

I just recently got off work and I'm off tomorrow.

I'm gonna wash my ass and powder my hang low. After that, I'll be in the current room.

Richard
Richard
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-04-11 22:39:53 Reply

At 4/11/12 09:59 PM, EyeLovePoozy wrote:
I'm gonna wash my ass and powder my hang low. After that, I'll be in the current room.

Yes. This is the current room link. No worries about any white knights tonight.

joekuli
joekuli
  • Member since: Oct. 30, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Voice Actor
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-04-11 23:43:40 Reply

At 4/11/12 10:39 PM, DickBuns wrote:
At 4/11/12 09:59 PM, EyeLovePoozy wrote:
I'm gonna wash my ass and powder my hang low. After that, I'll be in the current room.
Yes. This is the current room link. No worries about any white knights tonight.

really sucks when you can't get in :(


BBS Signature
EyeLovePoozy
EyeLovePoozy
  • Member since: Apr. 17, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-04-11 23:45:19 Reply

At 4/11/12 10:39 PM, DickBuns wrote:
At 4/11/12 09:59 PM, EyeLovePoozy wrote:
I'm gonna wash my ass and powder my hang low. After that, I'll be in the current room.
Yes. This is the current room link. No worries about any white knights tonight.

lmao

That cymbal dude was white knighting like a mofo.

Apart from that I've been hearing a lot of noise about an audio mod named Travis.

I don't like noise.

Does he need dealing with?

EJR
EJR
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 33
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-04-11 23:48:47 Reply

JoeKuli it's safe to come in now.


BBS Signature
Richard
Richard
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-04-11 23:50:01 Reply

Busy listening to Symbol own the fuck out of poozy. BBL guys.

joekuli
joekuli
  • Member since: Oct. 30, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Voice Actor
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-04-11 23:57:17 Reply

incase any others like me work till 11pm mon-fri.


BBS Signature
Richard
Richard
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-04-12 00:02:45 Reply

For a billion dollars, you could have poozy frozen in Carbonite.

Fucking darkmatter. Why you so fucking high but so fucking right all the time? XD

EyeLovePoozy
EyeLovePoozy
  • Member since: Apr. 17, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-04-12 00:36:40 Reply

At 4/11/12 11:50 PM, DickBuns wrote: Busy listening to Symbol own the fuck out of poozy. BBL guys.

Missed that bit of bollocks.

Was I present at the time?

Richard
Richard
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-04-12 00:37:31 Reply

At 4/12/12 12:36 AM, EyeLovePoozy wrote:
At 4/11/12 11:50 PM, DickBuns wrote: Busy listening to Symbol own the fuck out of poozy. BBL guys.
Missed that bit of bollocks.

Was I present at the time?

IDK, I'm listening to you be a homophobic racist.

EyeLovePoozy
EyeLovePoozy
  • Member since: Apr. 17, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-04-12 01:06:12 Reply

At 4/12/12 12:37 AM, DickBuns wrote:
At 4/12/12 12:36 AM, EyeLovePoozy wrote:
At 4/11/12 11:50 PM, DickBuns wrote: Busy listening to Symbol own the fuck out of poozy. BBL guys.
Missed that bit of bollocks.

Was I present at the time?
IDK, I'm listening to you be a homophobic racist.

I don't care what people choose to do with their genitals. What people choose to do in the privacy of their homes is no ones business. The country I live in is free. Last I checked, saying what one feels is allowed and isn't against the law.

My wife is a "fag hag". Most of her friends are homosexuals. I deal with them just fine. Shit, I go to basketball games with them and play poker with them.

As far as racism, I don't know what you're talking about.

Just because I use slurs doesn't mean I'm intolerant. The population of the earth needs a thicker skin...

WaterShake
WaterShake
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Artist
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-04-12 21:14:48 Reply

so game if someone sets up


nobody goes there anymore. its too popular.

BBS Signature
EJR
EJR
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 33
Animator
Richard
Richard
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-04-12 21:36:37 Reply

At 4/12/12 01:06 AM, EyeLovePoozy wrote:
Just because I use slurs doesn't mean I'm intolerant. The population of the earth needs a thicker skin...

Or you could just stop being a dick? IDK. I mean. I'm cutting back. You should too.

Spikrodd
Spikrodd
  • Member since: Aug. 27, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Musician
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-04-13 01:00:50 Reply

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/3dc52b55408cb3f4b3dea5d01 6dac85afa4416cb?authuser=0&hl=en

Get the fuck in here, there's a skinny dicky bitch sleeping and an angry fat fuck staring at nothing and shouting obscenities at the screen because he can't handle Happy Wheels.

WHY AM I SO GODDAMN LONELY

Spikrodd
Spikrodd
  • Member since: Aug. 27, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Musician
Luis
Luis
  • Member since: Apr. 23, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 02
Melancholy
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-04-13 02:50:28 Reply

At 4/13/12 01:00 AM, Spikrodd wrote: https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/3dc52b55408cb3f4b3dea5d01 6dac85afa4416cb?authuser=0&hl=en

Get the fuck in here, there's a skinny dicky bitch sleeping and an angry fat fuck staring at nothing and shouting obscenities at the screen because he can't handle Happy Wheels.

WHY AM I SO GODDAMN LONELY

PARTY OVER.


None

Spikrodd
Spikrodd
  • Member since: Aug. 27, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Musician
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-04-13 03:16:35 Reply

At 4/13/12 02:50 AM, Luis wrote: PARTY OVER.

FISTING FIESTA COMMENCING

Richard
Richard
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
JimmyTheCaterpillar
JimmyTheCaterpillar
  • Member since: Aug. 12, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Writer
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-04-13 20:55:52 Reply

I joined just for you, Wade. But what else is there to do on Google+? Help me out man!


SIG BY AMARANTHUS.| I USED TO BE BROKENRECORD6299 AND UNCLECUBONE
| I play a lot of Smash Bros.| Here's some advice on how to be a writer.
Shaboogity.

BBS Signature
EJR
EJR
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 33
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-04-13 23:14:36 Reply

"I'm sure the goverment isn't machine washable"

- Watershake


BBS Signature
toxisfuckingdumb
toxisfuckingdumb
  • Member since: Mar. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-04-13 23:16:21 Reply

At 4/13/12 11:14 PM, EJR wrote: "I'm sure the goverment isn't machine washable"

- Watershake

s

m

h

Richard
Richard
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
GoryBlizzard
GoryBlizzard
  • Member since: Nov. 21, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 58
Blank Slate
Response to Google+ Hangout 2012-04-14 23:30:40 Reply

Get in now or I will ___________.


Former iron fist mod of the NG Featureless Chat from May 23, 2012 to May 4, 2014.
NYC Meet 2010 | NYC Meet 2011 | NYC Meet 2013

BBS Signature