New Topic Respond to this Topic
Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-02-16 17:45:33 Reply

You know what I want? I want an episode that focuses upon the relationship between Princess Celestia and Princess Luna. I'd like to see a more in depth use of both of those characters, I love them both so much, but they are seen so little on the show.

[Join my community, weakling!] - [Report Rule-Breaking Portal Submissions] - [I don't actually have a personality]

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-02-16 18:12:42 Reply

At 18 minutes ago, Rhinocerider wrote: Yes, agreed. They probably won't have their episodes though. A Celestia episode would just be, well... boring. An episode between the relations of the two Princesses might be a bit too much for the younger audience, at least what I'd be thinking of would be. If the writers could make it light-hearted, then I don't see why they wouldn't.

Nichole Oliver (Cheerilee & Celestia) is an amazing voice actress though.

They really should make an episode out of that though, it would be a brilliant idea in of itself, and it would appease the brony fandom too. Personally, I think Ashleigh Ball is the best voice actress they have, as the bright contrast between Applejack and Rainbow Dash is really well done, whereas the VA for Fluttershy/Pinkie Pie just seems to be raising her voice when she does Pinkie.

It is rather impressive to see them do their voices in real life, almost like it doesn't sound like it should be coming from them, but that IS a sign of a good voice actor/actress

[Join my community, weakling!] - [Report Rule-Breaking Portal Submissions] - [I don't actually have a personality]

BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-02-16 18:40:03 Reply

At 51 minutes ago, Sectus wrote: You know what I want? I want an episode that focuses upon the relationship between Princess Celestia and Princess Luna. I'd like to see a more in depth use of both of those characters, I love them both so much, but they are seen so little on the show.

I would love to see more of Princess Luna. She is one of my favourite characters and I would love to see her being with her sister more. Knowing they are likely together a lot offscreen is good. But would still be nice to see it at some point :)

Also Tom Cruise being a brony? lol.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, NekoMika's Legacy!

BBS Signature
wildfire4461
wildfire4461
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-02-16 18:47:41 Reply

At 5 minutes ago, Ragnarokia wrote:

Too good to be true. Turns out Tara was just joking: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/02/tom-cruise-not-brony.h tml

That's right I like guns and ponies. Problem cocksuckers?
Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense. IMPEACH OBAMA.

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-02-16 19:44:38 Reply

At 45 minutes ago, wildfire4461 wrote:
Too good to be true. Turns out Tara was just joking: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/02/tom-cruise-not-brony.h tml

Was just about to post that.

Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
Flamma-Man
Flamma-Man
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-02-16 20:42:25 Reply

At 1 hour ago, wildfire4461 wrote:

And that, my friends, is why the Equestria Daily staff are a bunch of trigger happy idiots.

Xyresic
Xyresic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-02-17 00:02:38 Reply

At 3 hours ago, Flamma-Man wrote: And that, my friends, is why the Equestria Daily staff are a bunch of trigger happy idiots.

I think over-zealous might be a better desciption. Although I agree that they tend to make a huge deal out of everything...

bork bork bork

BizzarroPMP
BizzarroPMP
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-02-17 01:08:21 Reply

At 1 day ago, Sectus wrote: Oh, well I appreciate you taking a shit on my drawing skills, but it wasn't ever intended for quality. It was drawn to make some laughs.

Now now, no one is talking shit.

You know the rules of the art portal.

Zeppelyn: Since when does the bladder control the "poo poo"?
convict357: Um, you mean you f*ck chickens, turkeys are male chickens.

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-02-17 03:24:24 Reply

Oh Luna, 4Chan added a pony board.

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-02-17 07:24:11 Reply

At 7 hours ago, Xyresic wrote:
At 3 hours ago, Flamma-Man wrote: And that, my friends, is why the Equestria Daily staff are a bunch of trigger happy idiots.
I think over-zealous might be a better desciption. Although I agree that they tend to make a huge deal out of everything...

I much prefer My Little Brony to Equestria Daily. It just seems like a more organized, and easier to understand website. The humor is out in the open there, as well. Not to say that I don't visit Equestria Daily, they have some good stories on there, mind you.

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-02-17 20:29:09 Reply

Don't know if you guys posted it or not, but Celestia Radio is doing the premiere of the pilot of a new radio play tomorrow night. If any of you are Whovians, I'd suggest clicking that link.

BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-02-17 21:42:26 Reply

At 1 hour ago, Eddmario wrote: Don't know if you guys posted it or not, but Celestia Radio is doing the premiere of the pilot of a new radio play tomorrow night. If any of you are Whovians, I'd suggest clicking that link.

Seems interesting, sadly not really a Doctor Who fan. David Tenant and Doctor Whooves are the only two things I really love about it.

BBS Signature
Xyresic
Xyresic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-02-17 23:10:23 Reply

I just finished reading the fanfic Past Sins...

It.
Was.
Fucking.
Brilliant.

I always enjoy a good "epic saga" type book, but this was incredible. I don't even know where I could begin to describe how much I enjoyed it. Not only that but it's left me on an emotional high... goddamn it was amazing. It wasn't the most complex thing I've ever read, but it was seamless. Everything was crafted so well, I don't think I've managed to connect so well with the characters and their plights while reading any otehr story... I'm almost at a loss for words...

Sweet Jesus.... this community is amazing.

Fucking.

AMAZING.

FUCKING
BEAUTIFUL.
FUCK.

bork bork bork

Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-02-17 23:36:29 Reply

At 21 minutes ago, Xyresic wrote: I just finished reading the fanfic Past Sins...

It.
Was.
Fucking.
Brilliant.

other random crap praising the fanfic

I suggest the fanfics Fandom Crisis! and Ancient Blunders. The first one is a sequel/spin-off, and the other one is a parody replacing Nightmare Moon with Discord and Twilight with Pinkie.

BBS Signature
shrimpchris
shrimpchris
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-02-17 23:59:24 Reply

So, I read "My Little Dashie" on Tuesday...

So... Sad...
Xyresic
Xyresic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-02-18 00:07:20 Reply

At 4 minutes ago, shrimpchris wrote: So, I read "My Little Dashie" on Tuesday...

So... Sad...

Aww man... I hear that. Tears were shed, to say the very least.
Speaking of sad stories, have you read "I couldn't wake you, because you will never wake up again"?
That was definitely on par with MLD in my opinion. I couldn't hold it together, broke down in front of my family... sad and bittersweet fanfiction always makes me bawl...

bork bork bork

Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-02-18 00:29:10 Reply

At 17 minutes ago, Xyresic wrote:
At 4 minutes ago, shrimpchris wrote: So, I read "My Little Dashie" on Tuesday...

So... Sad...
Aww man... I hear that. Tears were shed, to say the very least.
Speaking of sad stories, have you read "I couldn't wake you, because you will never wake up again"?
That was definitely on par with MLD in my opinion. I couldn't hold it together, broke down in front of my family... sad and bittersweet fanfiction always makes me bawl...

If you like reading them, give mine a go at some point :) I mostly focus on shipping, but also do a bit of action, sad, grimdark or random things.

Also for a sad fanfiction, Forever with the one you love, this brought me to tears.

BBS Signature
Greenfrost6
Greenfrost6
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-02-18 00:30:51 Reply

At 21 hours ago, Eddmario wrote: Oh Luna, 4Chan added a pony board.

Well I guess that's good news. At least they have a place to stay now. All the circle-jerking tripcode pony threads were getting annoying.

Also, it's not a trap, unlike the April Fools Day furry board where everyone who posted got banned within 3 days.

We had some good times, Newgrounds.

BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-02-18 00:33:53 Reply

At 1 minute ago, Ragnarokia wrote: Also for a sad fanfiction, Forever with the one you love, this brought me to tears.

Wait my bad, with the redesign that link probably looks dodgy. Forever with the one you love, that's better. Used to linking with the favourite thing on deviantART I forgot it looks odd from the outside. But yes, tears were shed.

BBS Signature
Xyresic
Xyresic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-02-18 00:46:12 Reply

At 5 minutes ago, Ragnarokia wrote: Forever with the one you love, that's better.

Not a huge fan of Trixie shipping, but that story definitely got me in the heart... no tears though. It seemed a little too OOC for Trixie, which flattens the mood of some fanfics for me.

At 2 minutes ago, Greenfrost6 wrote: All the circle-jerking tripcode pony threads were getting annoying.

At least now they're all contained in one giant, circle-jerk board instead. I never liked 4chan pony threads, but I don't really know why. I've only ever visited 4chan to lurk on /b/, and having a pony board on the same website associated with it just seems like a corruption.

bork bork bork

Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-02-18 00:53:43 Reply

Alright, I've got a challenge for you guys: How many times can you watch this in a row?

BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-02-18 01:00:45 Reply

At 12 minutes ago, Xyresic wrote:
At 5 minutes ago, Ragnarokia wrote: Forever with the one you love, that's better.
Not a huge fan of Trixie shipping, but that story definitely got me in the heart... no tears though. It seemed a little too OOC for Trixie, which flattens the mood of some fanfics for me.

I do prefer to keep the character, but considering it was Twilight's mind I thought it was fine, since it's how she felt Trixie would be etc.

BBS Signature
Xyresic
Xyresic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-02-18 01:01:39 Reply

At 4 minutes ago, Eddmario wrote: Alright, I've got a challenge for you guys: How many times can you watch this in a row?

If watching MLP has taught me anything, it's to not judge something until you've seen it. I watched it the whole way through.... once...
Hnnnnggggggggggggg........

bork bork bork

Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-02-18 01:10:54 Reply

At 3 minutes ago, Xyresic wrote:
At 4 minutes ago, Eddmario wrote: Alright, I've got a challenge for you guys: How many times can you watch this in a row?
If watching MLP has taught me anything, it's to not judge something until you've seen it. I watched it the whole way through.... once...
Hnnnnggggggggggggg........

Old generations are indeed very girly compared to FIM. Even I as a overly cute lover find them a bit to overpowering.

On that note though. I do love the opening of Friendship Is Magic. It is still the most girly part of the show, but I personally find it perfectly fine, though many do comment on it being the hardest part to watch etc.

BBS Signature
Xyresic
Xyresic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-02-18 01:19:41 Reply

At 3 minutes ago, Ragnarokia wrote: On that note though. I do love the opening of Friendship Is Magic. It is still the most girly part of the show, but I personally find it perfectly fine, though many do comment on it being the hardest part to watch etc.

If there was any pivotal point in myself becoming a brony, it was those first 2 lines of the intro song. I came very close to closing the tab completely after hearing it for the first time, despite how curious I was about the show. If I could pinpoint the moment when I asked myself "Why the fuck am I watching this?" it would definitely have been then. Thankfully I pushed through it, and now I just watch it all the time.

bork bork bork

Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-02-18 01:27:52 Reply

At 5 minutes ago, Xyresic wrote:
At 3 minutes ago, Ragnarokia wrote: On that note though. I do love the opening of Friendship Is Magic. It is still the most girly part of the show, but I personally find it perfectly fine, though many do comment on it being the hardest part to watch etc.
If there was any pivotal point in myself becoming a brony, it was those first 2 lines of the intro song. I came very close to closing the tab completely after hearing it for the first time, despite how curious I was about the show. If I could pinpoint the moment when I asked myself "Why the fuck am I watching this?" it would definitely have been then. Thankfully I pushed through it, and now I just watch it all the time.

Luckily I'm used to watching other children's cartoons like Fairly Odd Parents and the like, so it wasn't to much different from those to me for the intro I didn't find it to hard to listen to like others would who likely don't enjoy things like that as often.

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-02-18 01:33:55 Reply

At 2 hours ago, Xyresic wrote: I just finished reading the fanfic Past Sins...

It.
Was.
Fucking.
Brilliant.

I always enjoy a good "epic saga" type book, but this was incredible. I don't even know where I could begin to describe how much I enjoyed it. Not only that but it's left me on an emotional high... goddamn it was amazing. It wasn't the most complex thing I've ever read, but it was seamless. Everything was crafted so well, I don't think I've managed to connect so well with the characters and their plights while reading any otehr story... I'm almost at a loss for words...

Sweet Jesus.... this community is amazing.

Fucking.

AMAZING.

FUCKING
BEAUTIFUL.
FUCK.

Erg. I've heard so much about it but have never really gotten around to reading it. Same with Fallout: Equestria. I really need to read them.

"Maybe thats why shes in film school. She wants to be an Artistic Autistic." -Viper50
"Everything else you said was mostly garbage and opinionated." -DangerousGirl

BBS Signature
Xyresic
Xyresic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-02-18 01:38:36 Reply

At 2 minutes ago, Bryan wrote: Erg. I've heard so much about it but have never really gotten around to reading it. Same with Fallout: Equestria. I really need to read them.

I don't really keep my finger on the pulse of the fandom to a large extent, so I had never heard of it before the posted the final chapters a few days ago on Equestria daily. By golly am I glad I did, it was an excellent story.

bork bork bork

Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-02-18 02:35:39 Reply

Oh, and thank you Ragnarokia for the badge on my DA page.

BBS Signature