Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2011-09-25 16:08:53 Reply

At 9/25/11 04:03 PM, ImaSmartass2 wrote:
At 9/25/11 03:56 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 9/25/11 03:32 PM, skaterdude411 wrote:
At 9/25/11 03:13 PM, Rhinocerider wrote:
At 9/25/11 03:02 PM, skaterdude411 wrote:
Rainbow Dash seemed to be nonchalant and depressed the most because of Discord. Was pretty sad moment anyways.
I think that Twilight's 'graying' so to speak was the saddest, short-lived as it was. The heartbreak tear was just another one of those little touches that drove the scene over the edge.

I couldn't agree more. Twilight is my favorite pony and I was glad that she was able to stay true to her element, it symbolized hope. And when that happened, I felt the hope slip away. That heartbreak tear was just ... wow. Such a well done scene and episode overall. I hope to see more episodes like this. Also, I doubt the return of Discord anytime soon.

"Maybe thats why shes in film school. She wants to be an Artistic Autistic." -Viper50
"Everything else you said was mostly garbage and opinionated." -DangerousGirl

BBS Signature
wildfire4461
wildfire4461
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2011-09-25 16:12:16 Reply

This short comic someone made is just too good:
http://i.imgur.com/KFHNt.jpg

According to a MLP forum i'm on, Jayson Thiessen talked about the new episode at BroNYCon and about the ending:

"The ending of the episode had already been roughed in by Lauren; she had it covering mostly the same ground, with a bit more dialogue and a few jokes. But one of the boarders, as a gag, took it on himself one evening to mock up a complete shot-for-shot Star Wars ending version in full storyboard form. He brought it in the next morning and showed it to Lauren, who cracked the fuck up and said "Yes! Let's do that!"

They unfortunately had to cut it down for time, but that's basically it: some dude working on storyboards got them to change the whole thing around into a Star Wars gag just because it was funny as hell within the studio. In other words, yes, these guys are just having that much fun making this show. It's not about us and it never was. The Star Wars ending, and Discord, and chocolate rain, and Sondheim, and all of it... these guys are just being awesome because that's who they are. We're just along for the ride."

That's right I like guns and ponies. Problem cocksuckers?
Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense. IMPEACH OBAMA.

BBS Signature
Racoonmario
Racoonmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2011-09-25 16:12:50 Reply

Every character has flaws that make them more realistic and more loveable.
You can't rank ponies ;_;

At 9/25/11 04:03 PM, Tokecat wrote: Guys, I've found another club that you might like. Just thought it was for you: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/9394 28.

Thanks, I've been looking for something like that.

The Official Mlp:fim Crew

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

BBS Signature
NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 45
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2011-09-25 16:14:16 Reply

At 9/25/11 04:08 PM, Bryan wrote:
I couldn't agree more. Twilight is my favorite pony and I was glad that she was able to stay true to her element, it symbolized hope. And when that happened, I felt the hope slip away. That heartbreak tear was just ... wow. Such a well done scene and episode overall. I hope to see more episodes like this. Also, I doubt the return of Discord anytime soon.

Yes, let's hope we see no more footage of Discord for a good while. Still waiting to see Luna appear. Also noticed Discord didn't seem very pleased at how sad Twilight was for a moment and then just laughed it off.

Request Reviews // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
ImaSmartass2
ImaSmartass2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2011-09-25 16:17:02 Reply

At 9/25/11 04:14 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
Still waiting to see Luna appear.

Oh aren't we all? I'm really interested in what they're going to do with her character, I'm hoping they're going to go the route of making her an adorable social recluse like Twilight.

Kinda like in the story 'Progress'.

Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2011-09-25 18:20:32 Reply

At 9/25/11 04:17 PM, ImaSmartass2 wrote:
Still waiting to see Luna appear.
Oh aren't we all? I'm really interested in what they're going to do with her character, I'm hoping they're going to go the route of making her an adorable social recluse like Twilight.

Kinda like in the story 'Progress'.

I also recommend this one. Anyone else have some good ones? I might start a list of ones I want to read, even though I still have a ton to catch up on.

"Maybe thats why shes in film school. She wants to be an Artistic Autistic." -Viper50

BBS Signature
skaterdude411
skaterdude411
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2011-09-25 18:24:21 Reply

At 9/25/11 04:12 PM, Racoonmario wrote: Every character has flaws that make them more realistic and more loveable.
You can't rank ponies ;_;

At 9/25/11 04:03 PM, Tokecat wrote: Guys, I've found another club that you might like. Just thought it was for you: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/9394 28.

Brilliant. I like Pinkie Pie, although she can be really hyped up like she drank 300 coffees.

NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 45
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2011-09-25 18:30:20 Reply

At 9/25/11 06:24 PM, skaterdude411 wrote:
At 9/25/11 04:12 PM, Racoonmario wrote:
Brilliant. I like Pinkie Pie, although she can be really hyped up like she drank 300 coffees.

Pinkie Pie just really enjoys parties and playing around.

BBS Signature
skaterdude411
skaterdude411
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2011-09-25 18:53:43 Reply

At 9/25/11 06:30 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 9/25/11 06:24 PM, skaterdude411 wrote:
At 9/25/11 04:12 PM, Racoonmario wrote:
Pinkie Pie just really enjoys parties and playing around.

Lol that indeed. There's some pretty good fanfic out there, I read a shit ton of it yesterday.

Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2011-09-25 19:21:29 Reply

Yes, let's hope we see no more footage of Discord for a good while. Still waiting to see Luna appear. Also noticed Discord didn't seem very pleased at how sad Twilight was for a moment and then just laughed it off.

That was a pivoting moment in my liking of Discord. When I saw how Discord looked when Twilight was completely upset I honestly thought he had sympathy for her and that he might try to cheer her up, as I always thought of him as a fun villain rather than just plain cruel. But the way he relished in it afterwards really made me begin to hate him. After seeing his true self like that it was needed to have him defeated.

I still love Discord and he is one of my favourite villains, but now I also hate him at the same time, he is a complete prick.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 45
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2011-09-25 19:25:53 Reply

At 9/25/11 07:21 PM, Ragnarokia wrote:
I still love Discord and he is one of my favourite villains, but now I also hate him at the same time, he is a complete prick.

Indeed he is and after looking at the MLP wiki, really had no idea that Q and Discord that much in common anyways. Both enjoy toying with victims and can both appear and disappear in the form of a white light.

BBS Signature
skaterdude411
skaterdude411
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2011-09-25 19:26:51 Reply

That was a pivoting moment in my liking of Discord. When I saw how Discord looked when Twilight was completely upset I honestly thought he had sympathy for her and that he might try to cheer her up, as I always thought of him as a fun villain rather than just plain cruel. But the way he relished in it afterwards really made me begin to hate him. After seeing his true self like that it was needed to have him defeated.

I completely sympathize. I totally thought he would try and cheer her up when she didn't respond to any of his gloats and jibes, but then he just started rubbing it in her face. I liked Discord as a villain, and I thought it was of cleverness putting them through that maze to ruin their friendship, which I'm guessing was Discord's master plan. One of your favorite villains? How many are there, like 2 or 3?

Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2011-09-25 19:46:27 Reply

At 9/25/11 07:26 PM, skaterdude411 wrote:

I completely sympathize. I totally thought he would try and cheer her up when she didn't respond to any of his gloats and jibes, but then he just started rubbing it in her face. I liked Discord as a villain, and I thought it was of cleverness putting them through that maze to ruin their friendship, which I'm guessing was Discord's master plan. One of your favorite villains? How many are there, like 2 or 3?

A few, but he is very close to the top of those. I just love his clown style, doing everything for a laugh, I did enjoy him much more on episode 1 than 2 though, back when I thought there was room for improvement. Back on episode 1 ending I wished Discord would learn the error of his ways and wouldn't be returned to stone, but when he got forced into stone in episode 2 he deserved it.

Also yes, Q and Discord do have loads in common, which is good since Q was always one of my favourite Startrek guys also. That style of character is just brilliant if it is pulled off well. And if they don't become complete cunts.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
Quinny
Quinny
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2011-09-25 19:57:10 Reply

Grow up already.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
TruBluFoxx
TruBluFoxx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2011-09-25 19:58:35 Reply

As soon as I can afford it, Im making a rainbow dash bike. Sadly, it wont be anytime soon as S&M custom frames cost like $500:(

BBS Signature
skaterdude411
skaterdude411
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2011-09-25 19:59:49 Reply

Yo, has anyone see this?

XenonMonkey
XenonMonkey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Programmer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2011-09-25 20:03:22 Reply

At 9/25/11 07:59 PM, skaterdude411 wrote: Yo, has anyone see this?

I think most bronies have, it's pretty popular.

I tend to get it stuck in my head at least once a week.

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2011-09-25 20:03:37 Reply

That's pretty obscure. I don't think anyone has seen it.

Have you seen this?

BBS Signature
NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 45
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2011-09-25 20:07:12 Reply

If anyone is interested poowis of Newgrounds (GeneralMumbles on youtube) has put together a pony sampler album for people.

BBS Signature
ImaSmartass2
ImaSmartass2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2011-09-25 20:10:12 Reply

At 9/25/11 08:07 PM, SCTE3 wrote: If anyone is interested poowis of Newgrounds (GeneralMumbles on youtube) has put together a pony sampler album for people.

What a great guy, I'll download that. Been meaning to get some pony-mixes on the ol' iPod anyways.

skaterdude411
skaterdude411
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2011-09-25 20:11:57 Reply

At 9/25/11 08:03 PM, Bryan wrote:
That's pretty obscure. I don't think anyone has seen it.

Have you seen this?

No, when was that released?

NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 45
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2011-09-25 20:14:44 Reply

At 9/25/11 08:10 PM, ImaSmartass2 wrote:
At 9/25/11 08:07 PM, SCTE3 wrote: If anyone is interested poowis of Newgrounds (GeneralMumbles on youtube) has put together a pony sampler album for people.
What a great guy, I'll download that. Been meaning to get some pony-mixes on the ol' iPod anyways.

Think I have around 150+ pony songs at this point.

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2011-09-25 20:25:15 Reply

If only my iPod worked. Piece of crap has been broken for like, 2 years. Very disappointing Apple.

BBS Signature
XenonMonkey
XenonMonkey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Programmer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2011-09-25 20:32:14 Reply

I'm not a fan of pony songs in general. I like a few of them like Avast Fluttershy's Ass.

BBS Signature
NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 45
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2011-09-25 20:41:30 Reply

At 9/25/11 08:25 PM, Bryan wrote:
If only my iPod worked. Piece of crap has been broken for like, 2 years. Very disappointing Apple.

I have an ipod I am no longer really using since I plan to buy a new mp3 player altogether anyways. That and I usually make CDs out of the pony songs and other remixes I find on youtube and Newgrounds to play in my car anyways. I think my ipod has around 1,100, of which I only listen to about 750 of them anyways.

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2011-09-25 20:45:28 Reply

At 9/25/11 08:41 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 9/25/11 08:25 PM, Bryan wrote:
I have an ipod I am no longer really using since I plan to buy a new mp3 player altogether anyways. That and I usually make CDs out of the pony songs and other remixes I find on youtube and Newgrounds to play in my car anyways.

You play pony songs in your car? Nice.
I think my ipod has around 1,100, of which I only listen to about 750 of them anyways.
Damn. When my iPod DID work, I only had around 250 or so. Most of them Beatles songs anyway.

BBS Signature
NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 45
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2011-09-25 20:50:36 Reply

At 9/25/11 08:45 PM, Bryan wrote: You play pony songs in your car? Nice.

Why not? Might as well make riding anywhere enjoyable. I have 13 pony CDs anyways.

I think my ipod has around 1,100, of which I only listen to about 750 of them anyways.
Damn. When my iPod DID work, I only had around 250 or so. Most of them Beatles songs anyway.

Haha, nice. Mine was a mix of metal, vocaloids, trance, pop, rock, and a couple of other genres. Might just end up selling it I guess. Works just fine anyways.

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2011-09-25 20:51:58 Reply

At 9/25/11 08:50 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 9/25/11 08:45 PM, Bryan wrote: You play pony songs in your car? Nice.
Why not? Might as well make riding anywhere enjoyable. I have 13 pony CDs anyways.
Haha, nice. Mine was a mix of metal, vocaloids, trance, pop, rock, and a couple of other genres. Might just end up selling it I guess. Works just fine anyways.

You have over 19 pony CDs! Damn! Do you have link different ones depending on content or just for space?

BBS Signature
ImaSmartass2
ImaSmartass2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2011-09-25 20:52:27 Reply

At 9/25/11 08:14 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 9/25/11 08:07 PM, SCTE3 wrote: .

Be nice if you could put those all on Megaupload for somepony.

Would you kindly?
NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 45
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2011-09-25 20:57:46 Reply

At 9/25/11 08:51 PM, Bryan wrote:
You have over 19 pony CDs! Damn! Do you have link different ones depending on content or just for space?

I said 13, lol. Also rephrase question please as I can not understand it.

At 9/25/11 08:52 PM, ImaSmartass2 wrote:
At 9/25/11 08:14 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 9/25/11 08:07 PM, SCTE3 wrote: .
Be nice if you could put those all on Megaupload for somepony.

Would you kindly?

Maybe when I get around to it later this week. Some of them can be found on Newgrounds, others on youtube but I can see what you are saying though. Have them all in one file and you don't have to hunt as much for them. Might include a few MLP images I guess.

BBS Signature