New Topic Respond to this Topic
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 25th, 2011 @ 11:22 AM Reply

At 9/25/11 11:19 AM, roderickii wrote: So If i wanted to review an episode I can still do that right?

Yes, I would say you could anyways.

<3//Request a Review//Review Request Club // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 25th, 2011 @ 11:26 AM Reply

At 9/25/11 09:34 AM, yos2 wrote: im really happy about our new crew here on newgrounds. but i have just one general concern.

most forumers usually go to general and sometimes there are threads about bronies or the show so when my thread was around they would post in it instead if starting a new thread,

so now all of those flame wars can happen again..

Nope. Also, how does creating new threads have to do with flame wars? Any mods will direct ACTUAL fans here to post.

"Maybe thats why shes in film school. She wants to be an Artistic Autistic." -Viper50
"Everything else you said was mostly garbage and opinionated." -DangerousGirl

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 25th, 2011 @ 11:43 AM Reply

At 9/25/11 09:34 AM, yos2 wrote: most forumers usually go to general and sometimes there are threads about bronies or the show so when my thread was around they would post in it instead if starting a new thread,

Yes and they will be redirected here, simple as that. Besides when your thread in General was opened there were still pony threads popping up and those people were sent to your thread. So it's not a big hassle.

| The Interviewer | Review Terms 3.0 | [This Space For Rent ] | Club Stoic |

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 25th, 2011 @ 11:50 AM Reply

At 9/25/11 11:43 AM, The-Great-One wrote:
At 9/25/11 09:34 AM, yos2 wrote: most forumers usually go to general and sometimes there are threads about bronies or the show so when my thread was around they would post in it instead if starting a new thread,

Yes and they will be redirected here, simple as that. Besides when your thread in General was opened there were still pony threads popping up and those people were sent to your thread. So it's not a big hassle.

Indeed. Also, compare the first few pages of the old one to this one. There is a very distinct difference.

"Maybe thats why shes in film school. She wants to be an Artistic Autistic." -Viper50

BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 25th, 2011 @ 11:57 AM Reply

Noticed some people say they dislike Rarity etc. Rarity is a rather unique character inthe way she is seen. Due to her being a dress maker who obsesses over being clean and beautiful etc. it is hard at first to get used to her. However she is one of those ponies that you need to look deeper into, look past her girly side to see what her character is really like.

She fits the element of generosity well, she is always helping others out even when it doesn't lead to herself being the best of the outcome, with her giving other ponies a hand etc. even small things like passing over an umbrella to Twilight. Her charms are very subtle but evident what you have an open mind to her.

Her overall style is personally one of my favourites. Even though she obsesses over beauty the way she goes around it is very good, like how she tries to charm the dragon and take his gems, then after she fails comments more on missing the gems rather than her actual task. I found that to be one of my favourite Rarity scenes.
As a pony she really doesn't start to shine her true self until the later episodes, when she makes the dresses and gets caught up in deadlines and how she was forced to make bad dresses etc and her breakdown for it I found that upsetting yet also great, for how she so doesn't actually understand how to be depressed but tries her hardest to, just because she thinks she is suppose to be depressed.

Of course her best episode which really brings out her character is when she is kidnapped by the diamond dogs. She is able to use all the ways she is seen by every pony to her advantage, to complain then whine at them allthe while having her own plan to get the gems herself, it gives that feeling that despite hating dirt and seeming to be incredibly girly when it comes down to it she can put aside how she is seen to get what she wants. I am not really doing a good job at explaining I can tell but anyway I take it people know what I mean about Rarity's character.

Also finishing of with how she wanted the romantic night at the Gala, but as her consort was a complete prick she doesn't care about getting dirty or anything anymore, just forcing her opinion out on the pony that ruined her day.

Rarity really does have this entire two sided nature to her where she is generous and helps every pony and is beautiful, yet when needed she can plan to get her hooves on anything she desires and stand up for herself through anything.

The main way I got used to loving Rarity as much as I do is from fanfiction, she is really one of those characters that shines through fanfiction. She is always a pleasure to work with and read about, what I love the most which is the way her generosity is perceived. One of my favourite fanfictions Campfire Stories (linked on a news post) Has Rarity being strait, yet she notices Rainbow Dash kissing Twilight Sparkle badly, so she goes out of her way to kiss Rainbow Dash herself to teach her how she is meant to do it, then she is noticeablly slightly disgusted by doing it afterwards but what she did helped the two ponies get together, it's that type of characteristation that I love, that her generosity and willingness to help others goes even past her own comfort zone, but she doesn't mind doing it.

So in a nut shell, I love Rarity, she is great.

Oh finally since I noticed someone say it earlier, yes I just noticed Bryan is using a quote from Added Weight in his signature. I loved that small gag myself and glad it was liked enough to make a signature about it. Also yes I will be doing that reading but you know, I am late as it is making my current story and really do need to upload it. On that note I think I am done, though I may have to rewrite the first bit it didn't seem to fit well, AGAIN, already started this story over before, really having trouble with it for some reason.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 25th, 2011 @ 12:47 PM Reply

At 9/25/11 11:57 AM, Ragnarokia wrote: Noticed some people say they dislike Rarity etc. Rarity is a rather unique character inthe way she is seen. Due to her being a dress maker who obsesses over being clean and beautiful etc. it is hard at first to get used to her. However she is one of those ponies that you need to look deeper into, look past her girly side to see what her character is really like.

I don't specifically dislike Rarity, she's like, my 4th favorite pony. That's only because I love the other ones so much. Rarity is great though. Indeed, on first look she might seem like a bit of a "snob" perhaps. However, If you can remember Rag, when I first watched the show I thought Rainbow Dash was a bitch. Now she's my 2nd favorite pony! Your outlook on each of them changes as you get to know them better and look deeper into there characters. I think she is almost like a mother-like character, a bit girly sure, but mature&strong nonetheless.

She fits the element of generosity well, she is always helping others out even when it doesn't lead to herself being the best of the outcome, with her giving other ponies a hand etc. even small things like passing over an umbrella to Twilight. Her charms are very subtle but evident what you have an open mind to her.

Suited for Success. That episode really showcases Rarity as the element of genoristy, doing things for others even when it doesn't benefit her. Although this is one of my least favorite episodes, not because of Rarity, but because of how all the other ponies acted.

Her overall style is personally one of my favourites. Even though she obsesses over beauty the way she goes around it is very good, like how she tries to charm the dragon and take his gems, then after she fails comments more on missing the gems rather than her actual task. I found that to be one of my favourite Rarity scenes.

Ah, memories of the first episode I ever watched. How my opinion has changed since then. At the time of watching the episode I still thought Rarity was hilarious though.

As a pony she really doesn't start to shine her true self until the later episodes, when she makes the dresses and gets caught up in deadlines and how she was forced to make bad dresses etc and her breakdown for it I found that upsetting yet also great, for how she so doesn't actually understand how to be depressed but tries her hardest to, just because she thinks she is suppose to be depressed.

I really have to watch that episode again, I haven't seen it in such a long time. Also, a bit unrelated, but Art of the Dress is a beautiful song. Rarity also has a very majestic voice.

Of course her best episode which really brings out her character is when she is kidnapped by the diamond dogs. She is able to use all the ways she is seen by every pony to her advantage, to complain then whine at them allthe while having her own plan to get the gems herself, it gives that feeling that despite hating dirt and seeming to be incredibly girly when it comes down to it she can put aside how she is seen to get what she wants. I am not really doing a good job at explaining I can tell but anyway I take it people know what I mean about Rarity's character.

No, I know what you mean. Rarity would even sacrifice her own beauty, (in a way) to help someone else. I'm talking about the pilot here of course.

Also finishing of with how she wanted the romantic night at the Gala, but as her consort was a complete prick she doesn't care about getting dirty or anything anymore, just forcing her opinion out on the pony that ruined her day.

I truly hope Rarity does find love one day. That episode made me feel so bad for especially, even though it was played humorously.

Rarity really does have this entire two sided nature to her where she is generous and helps every pony and is beautiful, yet when needed she can plan to get her hooves on anything she desires and stand up for herself through anything.

I believe she in this way is supposed to be a role model towards young women, in a way. You can be majestic&beautiful, yet you have to stand up for yourself every once in a while.

The main way I got used to loving Rarity as much as I do is from fanfiction, she is really one of those characters that shines through fanfiction. She is always a pleasure to work with and read about, what I love the most which is the way her generosity is perceived. One of my favourite fanfictions Campfire Stories (linked on a news post) Has Rarity being strait, yet she notices Rainbow Dash kissing Twilight Sparkle badly, so she goes out of her way to kiss Rainbow Dash herself to teach her how she is meant to do it, then she is noticeablly slightly disgusted by doing it afterwards but what she did helped the two ponies get together, it's that type of characteristation that I love, that her generosity and willingness to help others goes even past her own comfort zone, but she doesn't mind doing it.

Haven't read that one. I might have to check it out. I'm still working on catching up with some one's recommended by ImaSmartass2, such as Paradise and Nocturne. However, I'd also like to catch up with The Kindness of Strangers, which is a personal favorite of mine.

About this, I'm glad it didn't offend you or anything. I just found the line to be pretty funny :P. Anyone that's reading this, you really should read some of his fics, they're not bad. Fluttershy's Sink was a pretty good story, and I'm actually looking forward to the sequel. I'd like to know Rainbow Dash's second thoughts on how she acted in this story.

Oh finally since I noticed someone say it earlier, yes I just noticed Bryan is using a quote from Added Weight in his signature. I loved that small gag myself and glad it was liked enough to make a signature about it. Also yes I will be doing that reading but you know, I am late as it is making my current story and really do need to upload it. On that note I think I am done, though I may have to rewrite the first bit it didn't seem to fit well, AGAIN, already started this story over before, really having trouble with it for some reason.

Hey, not sure if you've seen this. But I think you'd like it.

BBS Signature
XenonMonkey
XenonMonkey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Programmer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 25th, 2011 @ 12:51 PM Reply

"Hey (name) you should watch more MLP today."
"Maybe tomorrow I'm busy today."
(Wait one day)
Rinse and repeat.

I have like 3 friends like that. :(

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 25th, 2011 @ 12:53 PM Reply

At 9/25/11 12:51 PM, XenonMonkey wrote: "Hey (name) you should watch more MLP today."
(Wait one day)
Rinse and repeat.

I've so far made around 2 or 3 friends bronies.

Keep trying bro.

BBS Signature
XenonMonkey
XenonMonkey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Programmer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 25th, 2011 @ 12:59 PM Reply

At 9/25/11 12:53 PM, Bryan wrote:
At 9/25/11 12:51 PM, XenonMonkey wrote: "Hey (name) you should watch more MLP today."
(Wait one day)
Rinse and repeat.

I've so far made around 2 or 3 friends bronies.

Keep trying bro.

Well, I have one friend who gets up at around 8 with me every day to watch it. Another of my friends doesn't have HUB, but he makes sure to watch it on Youtube the second it comes out, and then I have two friends who have seen the first three episodes and are too "busy" to watch anymore.

BBS Signature
Racoonmario
Racoonmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 25th, 2011 @ 01:08 PM Reply

Got 2 blindbags yesterday, Pinkie Pie and Twilight.
Ohohoho.

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 25th, 2011 @ 01:18 PM Reply

At 9/25/11 11:57 AM, Ragnarokia wrote: Noticed some people say they dislike Rarity etc. Rarity is a rather unique character inthe way she is seen. Due to her being a dress maker who obsesses over being clean and beautiful etc. it is hard at first to get used to her. However she is one of those ponies that you need to look deeper into, look past her girly side to see what her character is really like.

I enjoy and like Rarity to a degree mostly because she is not a truly selfish pony at all. If she can help make someone look better or make them something for an occasion then she seems pretty happy with if it makes them happy. If it needs a couple of minor adjustments to make it fit better she is more than likely to do that too.

Yea, I see this. Kind of laughed a bit when she offered Applejack help as long as she didn't have to get dirty at all then gives Twilight the Umbrella keeping her dry just a few seconds later so she won't get rained on and can think of a solution.

Haha, yes. Sometimes beauty tends to get the best of her at times sadly. Not a horribly bad trait but it can lead her astray sometimes sadly.

Yea, kind of thought of youtuber, forgot his face when he was being whiny as well when he thought something wasn't going right and another. Kind of a sad episode since she tried to have them fit the personalities of each and they were a little too picky on them. Then they figure out that the original designs were far better than what they wanted and helped Rarity move up a bit in fashion as well.

Probably my favorite part of that episode too. She just starts acting whiny to annoy them so they no longer want her around anymore. That and by the time the others had gotten there and been worrying about her she had already taken care of the situation herself and get all the gems for free as well.

Yea, I liked that a lot. She expected him to be soft around the edges and such but ends up being picky, annoying, and just pretty much being a rude pony instead.

Got to love that though. They have a normal side then they have an opposite side where they act completely different.

The main way I got used to loving Rarity as much as I do is from fanfiction, she is really one of those characters that shines through fanfiction. She is always a pleasure to work with and read about, what I love the most which is the way her generosity is perceived. One of my favourite fanfictions Campfire Stories (linked on a news post) Has Rarity being strait, yet she notices Rainbow Dash kissing Twilight Sparkle badly, so she goes out of her way to kiss Rainbow Dash herself to teach her how she is meant to do it, then she is noticeably slightly disgusted by doing it afterwards but what she did helped the two ponies get together, it's that type of characterization that I love, that her generosity and willingness to help others goes even past her own comfort zone, but she doesn't mind doing it.

I have not read too many fan fictions but I did read a funny one yesterday on DA about Applejack and Twilight being in bed together and such. Was interesting anyways. However yes, I can imagine in fan fictions that Rarity is just going to be helpful no matter how awkward the situation becomes for her.

Diamonds?

Ahhh, writing fan fictions, the joy of just having all the time in the world to work on them and fix them. No rush at all, just going at it when you get the next part ready to go.

At 9/25/11 12:47 PM, Bryan wrote: Hey, not sure if you've seen this. But I think you'd like it.

Nice PMV, one of the few ELO songs I really like as well.

At 9/25/11 12:53 PM, Bryan wrote: I've so far made around 2 or 3 friends bronies.

Keep trying bro.

I've only made two people bronies, and while I am not a complete brony myself I did laugh a bit at how far too easy it felt it was. I simply asked them if they had watched it yet. They come back to college the next day saying they love the show.

BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 25th, 2011 @ 01:26 PM Reply

Sadly I can't seem to get anyone interested, it just seems to many people can't give the time of day to even try and watch it. I tried getting my guild on World of Warcraft to watch it, one of them says they did watch what I linked but never really said anything so doubt it, and the rest never even bothered to look or say anything. It is especially upsetting since they really need to learn to love and tolerate each other with how much drama goes on and talking behind backs etc. in their raid group. They could really do with learning to liven up.

Also that song, didn't really do it for me I watched it all but it was sort of bland.

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 25th, 2011 @ 01:42 PM Reply

Rarity is another pony that I tend to like because I can sort of relate to her in a way. Yes she is for beauty, class, and style, but that's her job, a tailor, someone who makes clothes. She's seems more OCD than anything. Twilight is OCD as well, but they're different. With Twilight -- organization is the key.With Rarity everything has to be perfect.

Go back to the first episode of Season 1 when she was introduced. Her job was decorations and everything had to be perfectly aligned and matching, she has a system.

Her element is generosity and she certainly fits that well. No matter what she is always willing to help out others in need or in pain even if she thinks it is wrong and she is right, as the episode The Art of the Dress showed. Which by the way Rarity's song in that is simply amazing with the lyric work. Personally I love Winter Wrap-Up, however my critical opinion has to go with The Art of the Dress being the superior song so far.

Also here are two songs I quite liked from the Audio Portal.

• My Little Pony Medley
    My Little Pony Medley by thebigtarget1

Click to listen.

Score
    4.23 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Miscellaneous
    Popularity
  • Waiting for Winter
    Waiting for Winter by DJSethLee

Click to listen.

Score
    4.21 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Classical
    Popularity

BBS Signature
Racoonmario
Racoonmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 25th, 2011 @ 01:49 PM Reply

Well, I got a friend and a lady friend of mine to watch it. My bro was struggling at first, but ended up liking it regardless. So did that lady friend of mine.
That's it really. That lady friend and me ended up snuggled together one evening, watching MLP.

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 25th, 2011 @ 02:04 PM Reply

At 9/25/11 01:49 PM, Racoonmario wrote: That lady friend and me ended up snuggled together one evening, watching MLP.

Win.

I keep trying to get my best friend to watch it, but he is so against the idea I don't know how to make him give it a try.
Also fuck my next post I don't know what I'm going to do with it.

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 25th, 2011 @ 02:05 PM Reply

At 9/25/11 01:49 PM, Racoonmario wrote: Well, I got a friend and a lady friend of mine to watch it. My bro was struggling at first, but ended up liking it regardless. So did that lady friend of mine.

I got a few of my friends to watch the show as well. One is a hypocritical narcissist, who moaned and groaned when I asked him to watch it. He did not like the show as well and keeps calling me a sick man.

Another friend of mine likes the show as well, he finds it funny and entertaining, but he's one of those that is confused as to why he likes it.

That's it really. That lady friend and me ended up snuggled together one evening, watching MLP.

This a special lady friend or one day hope to be a special lady friend?

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 25th, 2011 @ 02:05 PM Reply

At 9/25/11 02:04 PM, Ragnarokia wrote:
At 9/25/11 01:49 PM, Racoonmario wrote: That lady friend and me ended up snuggled together one evening, watching MLP.
Win.

I keep trying to get my best friend to watch it, but he is so against the idea I don't know how to make him give it a try.

Probably let him watch it on his time first.

Also fuck my next post I don't know what I'm going to do with it.

Could post in the where is/how to level up lounge or make a special thread in general. Either one works.

BBS Signature
Racoonmario
Racoonmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 25th, 2011 @ 02:06 PM Reply

Also songs, yeah.
There's Summer by JackleApp, he's got some other stuff too but this is my favourite.
Then there's Eurobeat Brony of course, although I like the remix of Luna by Alex S. better than the original.
And who could forget Pony Swag.

There's tons of other good stuff out there.

BBS Signature
Racoonmario
Racoonmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 25th, 2011 @ 02:13 PM Reply

At 9/25/11 02:05 PM, The-Great-One wrote: Another friend of mine likes the show as well, he finds it funny and entertaining, but he's one of those that is confused as to why he likes it.

I was also confused, until I realised that it simply hits a spot I never knew existed before.

This a special lady friend or one day hope to be a special lady friend?

Not the girlfriend kinda lady friend. We've known eachother for what 3 years now? She's like a... lady bro?

BBS Signature
yos2
yos2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 25th, 2011 @ 02:15 PM Reply

anyone saw Screwattack's starscream VS rainbow dash? it was pretty good...

SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 25th, 2011 @ 02:21 PM Reply

At 9/25/11 02:15 PM, yos2 wrote: anyone saw Screwattack's starscream VS rainbow dash? it was pretty good...

Yea, it was a good laugh mostly because StarScream almost always sets himself up for being screwed over.

BBS Signature
ImaSmartass2
ImaSmartass2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 25th, 2011 @ 02:48 PM Reply

Hey guise, too lazy to make your own sig and think everyone here who makes sigs sucks?

Well you're in luck, because you can get your pony sig fix right here.

skaterdude411
skaterdude411
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 25th, 2011 @ 03:02 PM Reply

Just finished the harmony episode. Gray fluttershy was really funny.

Mizzjuicyflava
Mizzjuicyflava
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Reader
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 25th, 2011 @ 03:29 PM Reply

Is there an official name for the female MLP fans yet?

HEY BOO!!!

BBS Signature
ImaSmartass2
ImaSmartass2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 25th, 2011 @ 03:31 PM Reply

At 9/25/11 03:29 PM, mizzjuicyflava wrote: Is there an official name for the female MLP fans yet?

The term "brony" is intended to be gender neutral, but you can call yourself a 'pegasis' if you want.

skaterdude411
skaterdude411
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 25th, 2011 @ 03:32 PM Reply

At 9/25/11 03:13 PM, Rhinocerider wrote:
At 9/25/11 03:02 PM, skaterdude411 wrote: Just finished the harmony episode. Gray fluttershy was really funny.
I would agree, but gray Twilight breaks your heart. That part didn't really last that long though.

Yeah, she got over it quickly. Rarity was funny were she thought the rock was a diamond. And she named it Tom.

Mizzjuicyflava
Mizzjuicyflava
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Reader
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 25th, 2011 @ 03:46 PM Reply

At 9/25/11 03:31 PM, ImaSmartass2 wrote:
At 9/25/11 03:29 PM, mizzjuicyflava wrote: Is there an official name for the female MLP fans yet?
The term "brony" is intended to be gender neutral, but you can call yourself a 'pegasis' if you want.

I think Ill stick With brony.

HEY BOO!!!

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 25th, 2011 @ 03:56 PM Reply

At 9/25/11 03:32 PM, skaterdude411 wrote:
At 9/25/11 03:02 PM, skaterdude411 wrote: Just finished the harmony episode. Gray fluttershy was really funny.
I would agree, but gray Twilight breaks your heart. That part didn't really last that long though.
Yeah, she got over it quickly. Rarity was funny were she thought the rock was a diamond. And she named it Tom.

Rainbow Dash seemed to be nonchalant and depressed the most because of Discord. Was pretty sad moment anyways.

BBS Signature
Finalfina
Finalfina
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 25th, 2011 @ 03:59 PM Reply

At 9/25/11 03:56 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
Rainbow Dash seemed to be nonchalant and depressed the most because of Discord. Was pretty sad moment anyways.

I dunno... I was kind of indifferent to Dash's gray form... I know the big thing was for her to not care about anyone else, but still... it just didn't feel like it had any substance IMO...

Also... i am eagerly awaiting Rag's next post! XP

Thank you Ryan for the AWESOME sig!
REDESIGN FINALLY!! YESSSS!!! | MLP: FiM Crew | Anime Club

BBS Signature
ImaSmartass2
ImaSmartass2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 25th, 2011 @ 04:03 PM Reply

At 9/25/11 03:56 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 9/25/11 03:32 PM, skaterdude411 wrote:
At 9/25/11 03:02 PM, skaterdude411 wrote:

I think that Twilight's 'graying' so to speak was the saddest, short-lived as it was. The heartbreak tear was just another one of those little touches that drove the scene over the edge.

Plus we got to witness the super-triumphant return scene which just added to the moment.