Be a Supporter!

The Official Mlp:fim Crew

  • 395,606 Views
  • 7,267 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 44
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 19th, 2011 @ 05:40 PM Reply

At 10/19/11 05:32 PM, PinkRose11 wrote:
Little figurenes that really look like the show. Come in different colors and have all sorts of characters

Only in Europe right?


<3//Request a Review//Review Request Club // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
PinkRose11
PinkRose11
  • Member since: Jun. 8, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 19th, 2011 @ 05:51 PM Reply

At 10/19/11 05:40 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 10/19/11 05:32 PM, PinkRose11 wrote:
Little figurenes that really look like the show. Come in different colors and have all sorts of characters
Only in Europe right?

As of now yes. But if you want to feel better google "blind bag fluttershy" At least youll know you wont at least one of them. xD

Just kidding fluttershy. I Still want to buy you.
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 44
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 19th, 2011 @ 06:02 PM Reply

At 10/19/11 05:51 PM, PinkRose11 wrote:
At 10/19/11 05:40 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 10/19/11 05:32 PM, PinkRose11 wrote:
Little figurenes that really look like the show. Come in different colors and have all sorts of characters
Only in Europe right?
As of now yes. But if you want to feel better google "blind bag fluttershy" At least youll know you wont at least one of them. xD

Just kidding fluttershy. I Still want to buy you.

I'm still going to want Fluttershy but yea, I guess I could try ebay or something.


<3//Request a Review//Review Request Club // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
Finalfina
Finalfina
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 19th, 2011 @ 06:41 PM Reply

At 10/19/11 06:02 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 10/19/11 05:51 PM, PinkRose11 wrote:
At 10/19/11 05:40 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 10/19/11 05:32 PM, PinkRose11 wrote:
Little figurenes that really look like the show. Come in different colors and have all sorts of characters
Only in Europe right?
As of now yes. But if you want to feel better google "blind bag fluttershy" At least youll know you wont at least one of them. xD

Just kidding fluttershy. I Still want to buy you.
I'm still going to want Fluttershy but yea, I guess I could try ebay or something.

Did a bit of research and i learned that blind bags are coming to the U.S. at some point in time!


Thank you Ryan for the AWESOME sig!
REDESIGN FINALLY!! YESSSS!!! | MLP: FiM Crew | Anime Club

BBS Signature
Finalfina
Finalfina
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 19th, 2011 @ 06:49 PM Reply

Sorry for the double post, But i would like to direct you all over to my page so that you may see my new page banner! Courtesy of JebbaL!!! Thanks again!


Thank you Ryan for the AWESOME sig!
REDESIGN FINALLY!! YESSSS!!! | MLP: FiM Crew | Anime Club

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 44
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 19th, 2011 @ 06:50 PM Reply

At 10/19/11 06:41 PM, Finalfina wrote:
Did a bit of research and i learned that blind bags are coming to the U.S. at some point in time!

Few months since then and still not here yet. I guess the demand is not high enough.


<3//Request a Review//Review Request Club // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 19th, 2011 @ 06:58 PM Reply

I wanted to get on everypony radio for once in my life

And this was what i got

The Official Mlp:fim Crew


TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
Tomatoes aren't roof tiles

BBS Signature
PinkRose11
PinkRose11
  • Member since: Jun. 8, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 19th, 2011 @ 07:11 PM Reply

At 10/19/11 06:50 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 10/19/11 06:41 PM, Finalfina wrote:
Did a bit of research and i learned that blind bags are coming to the U.S. at some point in time!
Few months since then and still not here yet. I guess the demand is not high enough.

Well I think we all know we are getting all of them, and here is the link to ALL CODES. so stoked

SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 44
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 19th, 2011 @ 07:22 PM Reply

At 10/19/11 07:11 PM, PinkRose11 wrote:
Well I think we all know we are getting all of them, and here is the link to ALL CODES. so stoked

Crystal Rainbow Dash, shiny, do like.


<3//Request a Review//Review Request Club // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 19th, 2011 @ 07:25 PM Reply

At 10/19/11 06:58 PM, Xenomit wrote: I wanted to get on everypony radio for once in my life

And this was what i got

Hasn't it been like that for months?


"Maybe thats why shes in film school. She wants to be an Artistic Autistic." -Viper50
"Everything else you said was mostly garbage and opinionated." -DangerousGirl

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 19th, 2011 @ 07:40 PM Reply

At 10/19/11 07:25 PM, Bryan wrote:
At 10/19/11 06:58 PM, Xenomit wrote: I wanted to get on everypony radio for once in my life

And this was what i got
Hasn't it been like that for months?

It may have been, i dont know


TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
Tomatoes aren't roof tiles

BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Member since: Sep. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 19th, 2011 @ 10:07 PM Reply

I feel bad for not making any pony related things in so many weeks now, I really do need to get back to writing stories and drawing ponies but it's just not happening for some reason ,I hate how my body doesn't just do things when I want it to :(


When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
Finalfina
Finalfina
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 19th, 2011 @ 10:44 PM Reply

At 10/19/11 10:07 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: I feel bad for not making any pony related things in so many weeks now, I really do need to get back to writing stories and drawing ponies but it's just not happening for some reason ,I hate how my body doesn't just do things when I want it to :(

If it makes you feel any better, i have never created something pony related... I wish i was creative and/or skilled at such things...


Thank you Ryan for the AWESOME sig!
REDESIGN FINALLY!! YESSSS!!! | MLP: FiM Crew | Anime Club

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 44
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 19th, 2011 @ 11:03 PM Reply

At 10/19/11 10:44 PM, Finalfina wrote:
If it makes you feel any better, i have never created something pony related... I wish i was creative and/or skilled at such things...

Writing is the easiest I think. You just need some ideas and then need to put them into a format and add ideas so it becomes a big story over time.


<3//Request a Review//Review Request Club // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
kisame
kisame
  • Member since: May. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Finalfina
Finalfina
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 20th, 2011 @ 05:27 AM Reply

At 10/20/11 03:26 AM, kisame wrote: I will never be able to look at Gameinformer the same way again.

Reading this makes me smile. Until i read the response that the magazine made to the guy.......

Fluttershy FTW

Thank you Ryan for the AWESOME sig!
REDESIGN FINALLY!! YESSSS!!! | MLP: FiM Crew | Anime Club

BBS Signature
Racoonmario
Racoonmario
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 20th, 2011 @ 08:44 AM Reply

Goddammit, I checked the only store with MLP merch today, they had a ton of new blindbags, even a new series from what I could tell. Found 4 of the Mane 6, but of course not the two I was looking for.
That's bollocks.


In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

BBS Signature
kisame
kisame
  • Member since: May. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 20th, 2011 @ 09:48 AM Reply

At 10/20/11 08:44 AM, Racoonmario wrote: Goddammit, I checked the only store with MLP merch today, they had a ton of new blindbags, even a new series from what I could tell. Found 4 of the Mane 6, but of course not the two I was looking for.
That's bollocks.

I live in an area with that's less than a mile from all the major grocery stores plus toys r us. Which means I can get the entire mane 6 if I so chose. You jelly?


Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 44
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 20th, 2011 @ 11:59 AM Reply

At 10/20/11 08:44 AM, Racoonmario wrote: Goddammit, I checked the only store with MLP merch today, they had a ton of new blindbags, even a new series from what I could tell. Found 4 of the Mane 6, but of course not the two I was looking for.
That's bollocks.

So many extra blindbags do you have at this point? I'm guessing if they are doing a new set that the code for each blindbag pony is possibly switched up and whatever.


<3//Request a Review//Review Request Club // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 44
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 20th, 2011 @ 12:01 PM Reply

Slight Nightmare form of Luna confirmed for new episode!!

The Official Mlp:fim Crew


<3//Request a Review//Review Request Club // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
kisame
kisame
  • Member since: May. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 20th, 2011 @ 12:05 PM Reply

At 10/20/11 12:01 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Slight Nightmare form of Luna confirmed for new episode!!

That looks beast.


Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 44
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 20th, 2011 @ 12:08 PM Reply

At 10/20/11 12:05 PM, kisame wrote:
At 10/20/11 12:01 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Slight Nightmare form of Luna confirmed for new episode!!
That looks beast.

She looks much happier and calmer as well. Nice to know she has grown and changed in look a bit since she was freed of the Nightmare Moon curse and able to be herself. Trying to get people to trust her.. I hope it goes well for her too.


<3//Request a Review//Review Request Club // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
kisame
kisame
  • Member since: May. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 20th, 2011 @ 12:32 PM Reply

At 10/20/11 12:08 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 10/20/11 12:05 PM, kisame wrote:

That looks beast.
She looks much happier and calmer as well. Nice to know she has grown and changed in look a bit since she was freed of the Nightmare Moon curse and able to be herself. Trying to get people to trust her.. I hope it goes well for her too.

I hope so. Damage Control can be a real crapshoot.


Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 20th, 2011 @ 12:45 PM Reply

At 10/20/11 12:01 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Slight Nightmare form of Luna confirmed for new episode!!

Is Twilight dressed as Yen Sid from the "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" part of Fantasia?


Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7832-9212 | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
kisame
kisame
  • Member since: May. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 20th, 2011 @ 03:02 PM Reply

At 10/20/11 12:45 PM, Eddmario wrote:
At 10/20/11 12:01 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Slight Nightmare form of Luna confirmed for new episode!!
Is Twilight dressed as Yen Sid from the "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" part of Fantasia?

Is it me or does Luna seem a little unnerved by Twilight Sparkle's appearance?


Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 44
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 20th, 2011 @ 03:10 PM Reply

At 10/20/11 03:02 PM, kisame wrote:
At 10/20/11 12:45 PM, Eddmario wrote:
At 10/20/11 12:01 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Slight Nightmare form of Luna confirmed for new episode!!
Is Twilight dressed as Yen Sid from the "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" part of Fantasia?
Is it me or does Luna seem a little unnerved by Twilight Sparkle's appearance?

"Oh... is that you're outfit. Almost did not recognize you. Not been away from the castle in awhile and all. Nice to see you too."


<3//Request a Review//Review Request Club // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
verycoolguy
verycoolguy
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 20th, 2011 @ 03:24 PM Reply

Now Luna looks like a Celestia palette swap.

Bryan
Bryan
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 20th, 2011 @ 03:25 PM Reply

At 10/20/11 12:01 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Slight Nightmare form of Luna confirmed for new episode!!

I came when I saw that on the MLP Facebook page.

SO EXCITED


"Maybe thats why shes in film school. She wants to be an Artistic Autistic." -Viper50
"Everything else you said was mostly garbage and opinionated." -DangerousGirl

BBS Signature
PinkRose11
PinkRose11
  • Member since: Jun. 8, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 20th, 2011 @ 04:23 PM Reply

At 10/20/11 12:01 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Slight Nightmare form of Luna confirmed for new episode!!

I like her old form better :(

SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 44
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 20th, 2011 @ 04:26 PM Reply

At 10/20/11 04:23 PM, PinkRose11 wrote:
At 10/20/11 12:01 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Slight Nightmare form of Luna confirmed for new episode!!
I like her old form better :(

She just looks like she has grown and changed a bit mane wise since being freed of the curse or whatever influenced her to become Nightmare Moon.


<3//Request a Review//Review Request Club // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature