TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 29
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2016-04-05 23:18:56 Reply

At 4/2/16 07:08 PM, Sectus wrote: I'm surprised at the lack of post-season-start discussion here.

I thought it was pretty okay tbh.

Honestly it's waiting for an okay time for potentially spoilery posts. Then by that time it's kinda like... eh. But I did like that Maud episode. I thought it was well put together cast-wise. Lots of great faces between Pinkie and Rarity too!

Everywhere I go, there's a sergeant there.
Sig by Cordyceps

BBS Signature
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 29
Voice Actor

SPOILER ALERT:

I'm glad they took on the post-cutiemark dilemma right away. My only thing is that the colt's cutiemark problem felt pretty rushed. But fleshing out AB's feelings about doing things without her friends was pretty well done imo.

...And her song may have hit me in the feels.

/spoils

Sig by Cordyceps

BBS Signature
VenomationsTV
VenomationsTV
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Animator
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2016-04-13 17:32:53 Reply

Are there any other fans of Blackjrxiii's anthro pony animations?

Suck my booty 9 times how about?
Sig made by Homicidee

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 30
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2016-04-13 17:58:52 Reply

At 4/9/16 10:59 PM, TailsPrower wrote: I'm glad they took on the post-cutiemark dilemma right away. My only thing is that the colt's cutiemark problem felt pretty rushed. But fleshing out AB's feelings about doing things without her friends was pretty well done imo.

...And her song may have hit me in the feels.

/spoils

Yeah I thought it was good start to season 6. The opening two-parter was also really good! The Maud episode disappointed me.

TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 29
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2016-04-13 18:04:28 Reply

At 4/13/16 05:58 PM, The-Great-One wrote: Yeah I thought it was good start to season 6. The opening two-parter was also really good! The Maud episode disappointed me.

I liked Maud's episode mostly because of Rarity. Being the element of Generosity, she was an unexpected but appropriate fit for the episode about gift giving. Also her impression of Pinkie was surprisingly spot-on lol. Idk, that frou-frou unicorn is growing on me.

Sig by Cordyceps

BBS Signature
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 29
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2016-05-01 20:02:58 Reply

Not gonna lie, I wasn't a big fan on how this week's episode was written. A lot of the situations and reactions felt forced or out of place. It's a shame too considering the premise and cast, this could've been an amazing episode. Ah well, there's always next week.

Sig by Cordyceps

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 30
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2016-05-10 01:38:38 Reply

At 5/1/16 08:02 PM, TailsPrower wrote: Not gonna lie, I wasn't a big fan on how this week's episode was written. A lot of the situations and reactions felt forced or out of place. It's a shame too considering the premise and cast, this could've been an amazing episode. Ah well, there's always next week.

I was a bit mixed with this week's episode. This isn't a spoiler because it is pretty much the synopsis of the episode and that is that Starlight Glimmer and Trixie become friends. That's actually a really good idea and I was expecting it to be written incredibly well. However I agree with you that a lot of this was forced. Twilight knew that Trixie had come to terms with herself and both her and Starlight are looking to turn over a new leaf.

I like the idea... but I felt Trixie's character development was just tossed out.

nanocon
nanocon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2016-06-21 21:16:38 Reply

so anybody else think hasbro building up to something big with the cutie mark crusaders. after all through out the show theve been saying everyone has a different cutiemark and then the crusaders all get basically the same one (i know they have minor differences but in the show they said its the same one) so since this violates a rule they stated in the beginning of the show i think they have to be building up to something with them. also if you look they also have the same cutie mark as shining armour.