nanocon
nanocon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2016-06-21 21:16:38 Reply

so anybody else think hasbro building up to something big with the cutie mark crusaders. after all through out the show theve been saying everyone has a different cutiemark and then the crusaders all get basically the same one (i know they have minor differences but in the show they said its the same one) so since this violates a rule they stated in the beginning of the show i think they have to be building up to something with them. also if you look they also have the same cutie mark as shining armour.

NightRaid-NG
NightRaid-NG
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 14
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2016-07-20 02:34:15 Reply

Do I look cute to you?

The Official Mlp:fim Crew

Metalhead for life! Free boobs if you click my sig! ;D
Sig made by me
The Twerking Thread
My YouTube Channel

BBS Signature
wildfire4461
wildfire4461
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2016-09-01 18:52:00 Reply

Well so far the 2nd half of season 6 has been good. Especially last week's episode XD. Opposite Fluttershy is still cute. "Ogres and Oubliettes was first referenced in the comics (though it was "Oubliettes and Ogres" in them).

There were several ref's in it including The Mask, mobsters (incl. Capone and Dillinger), Betty Boop, and Josephine Baker (the Chiquita Banana lady). Unfortunately you can guess what type of art of her is starting to flood in.

The Official Mlp:fim Crew

That's right I like guns and ponies. Problem cocksuckers?
Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense. Libtards suck.

BBS Signature
HeavenSC21
HeavenSC21
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 09
Animator
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2016-09-10 11:58:43 Reply

Starting off i'm making an MLP Oc soon :/

Hobby Artist and Animator // I like Reboots, Games, Shadows, Insanity, Boobs and Origami. untill the magic happens.

BBS Signature