New Topic Respond to this Topic
Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2015-04-26 19:07:01 Reply

At 4/26/15 07:57 AM, TailsPrower wrote: I think this week's episode is my new favorite. I just loved everything about it, and the characters just felt realer than usual, ya know?

Is destroying a factory necessary to maintaining a societal function 'real' to you? This was a wash-out episode.

[Join my community, weakling!] - [Report Rule-Breaking Portal Submissions] - [I don't actually have a personality]

BBS Signature
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2015-04-26 19:53:29 Reply

At 4/26/15 07:07 PM, Sectus wrote: Is destroying a factory necessary to maintaining a societal function 'real' to you? This was a wash-out episode.

I disagree, sure Friendship is Terrorism but the interactions between the characters this episode felt more genuine. Also it's a cartoon incase you need to be reminded. Lighten up.

Everywhere I go, there's a sergeant there.
Sig by Cordyceps

BBS Signature
Heretic-Anchorite
Heretic-Anchorite
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2015-04-26 20:25:02 Reply

At 4/26/15 07:53 PM, TailsPrower wrote:
At 4/26/15 07:07 PM, Sectus wrote: Is destroying a factory necessary to maintaining a societal function 'real' to you? This was a wash-out episode.
I disagree, sure Friendship is Terrorism

Does this mean Rainbow Dash is on the no fly list? I hope not.

“You only live twice: Once when you're born, and once when you look death in the face.”

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 30
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2015-04-27 00:21:19 Reply

The writing for the episodes has been perfect. I have had no complaints about it at all. This week's episode Tanks For The Memories is no exception. It shows that if you're going through something tough or are having trouble admitting something, at times it is just best to get it all out of your system... which I went through recently.

The song in this episode entitled "I'll Fly" seems like Daniel Ingram took inspiration from the "Wicked" musical, specifically with the song "Defying Gravity". It is also my new favorite song from the show. Oh yeah and the Game of Thrones quote "Winter Is Coming" was a nice touch also, seeing as that show also has a huge fanbase behind it and is in its 5th Season as well.