Be a Supporter!

The Official Mlp:fim Crew

  • 405,450 Views
  • 7,237 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 17
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2014-10-07 18:46:29 Reply

At 10/7/14 06:40 PM, Heretic-Anchorite wrote: Anyway, I've recently found out my young niece is into mlp. I might get her some cheap mlp related book or something for Christmas.

Any ideas?

Depending on how young, maybe you can get away with some coloring books. Like I did.


Everywhere I go, there's a sergeant there.

BBS Signature
saria122
saria122
  • Member since: Feb. 28, 2014
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2014-10-08 22:02:44 Reply

At 11/8/13 12:08 PM, Eddmario wrote: Looks like I bet kisame to posting this image.

Omg

Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2014-10-09 15:06:40 Reply

At 10/7/14 06:40 PM, Heretic-Anchorite wrote: Anyway, I've recently found out my young niece is into mlp. I might get her some cheap mlp related book or something for Christmas.

Any ideas?

Maybe get her a copy of M.A. Larson's book Pennyroyal Academy, or one of the official comics.


Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7832-9212 | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2014-10-18 19:01:29 Reply

Well, fuck. I don't know how I should feel about this.


Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7832-9212 | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
X-Gary-Gigax-X
X-Gary-Gigax-X
  • Member since: Dec. 3, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2014-10-19 23:06:14 (edited 2014-10-19 23:07:05) Reply

SO

I saw Rainbow Rocks.....and if you liked the first movie, you will LOVE this one! I did, at least. And I also want to buy the soundtrack. I have nothing but positive things to say about this movie. It's like discovering ponies all over again.

I never thought I'd gush over a cartoon like this ever again. Ah, damn you, Hasbro and your magical media.

EDIT: Would it be okay to post a link to a dailymotion 720 HD video of the full movie?


BBS Signature
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 17
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2014-10-20 04:41:42 Reply

At 10/19/14 11:06 PM, X-Gary-Gigax-X wrote: SO

I saw Rainbow Rocks.....and if you liked the first movie, you will LOVE this one! I did, at least. And I also want to buy the soundtrack. I have nothing but positive things to say about this movie. It's like discovering ponies all over again.

I never thought I'd gush over a cartoon like this ever again. Ah, damn you, Hasbro and your magical media.

I saw it too! I think it's a great improvement over the first EQG movie, and I really liked how they portrayed Sunset Shimmer this time around. I... I kinda have a thing for her right now. It's just a phase though, Applejack is my true waifu >.>

EDIT: Would it be okay to post a link to a dailymotion 720 HD video of the full movie?

I don't see why not.


Everywhere I go, there's a sergeant there.

BBS Signature
Heretic-Anchorite
Heretic-Anchorite
  • Member since: Feb. 28, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2014-10-20 10:22:44 (edited 2014-10-20 10:23:28) Reply

At 10/20/14 04:41 AM, TailsPrower wrote:
At 10/19/14 11:06 PM, X-Gary-Gigax-X wrote: SO

I saw Rainbow Rocks.....and if you liked the first movie, you will LOVE this one! I did, at least. And I also want to buy the soundtrack. I have nothing but positive things to say about this movie. It's like discovering ponies all over again.

I never thought I'd gush over a cartoon like this ever again. Ah, damn you, Hasbro and your magical media.
I saw it too! I think it's a great improvement over the first EQG movie, and I really liked how they portrayed Sunset Shimmer this time around. I... I kinda have a thing for her right now. It's just a phase though, Applejack is my true waifu >.>

I watched it the other day, and I really liked it. I especially liked the dynamic between Twilight and Sunset, Sunset just felt like a much better character. The villains seemed kind of bland, but I love the reference to Greek Mythology, so I'll forgive that.


BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2014-10-20 14:04:51 Reply

ALL OF MY YES! We've been waiting for this for almost 3 years now!


Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7832-9212 | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature