Be a Supporter!

The Official Mlp:fim Crew

  • 468,141 Views
  • 7,469 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2014-09-28 14:25:18 Reply

At 9/27/14 08:18 PM, X-Gary-Gigax-X wrote: I want to see Rainbow Rocks, but I don't even think it's available in my state.

What has the world come to? No ponies in theaters?

If the mods don't mind, I can post the YouTube link I used to see it.

I would definitely pay to go see if I had the money, the theaters here were playing it, and I had friends who were bronies

Oh, and it was awesome by the way. Also, a character who had appeared twice on the show finally sings, and another fan-favorite background character has a line, and she's British.

Oh, and the bassmobile as well.

Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2005
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 23
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2014-09-28 14:45:22 Reply

At 9/28/14 02:25 PM, Eddmario wrote: Oh, and it was awesome by the way. Also, a character who had appeared twice on the show finally sings, and another fan-favorite background character has a line, and she's British.

...Milky Way, the milkmare of Trottingham?


Everywhere I go, there's a sergeant there.
Sig by Cordyceps

BBS Signature
Heretic-Anchorite
Heretic-Anchorite
  • Member since: Feb. 28, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2014-09-29 16:56:20 Reply

At 9/28/14 02:25 PM, Eddmario wrote:
At 9/27/14 08:18 PM, X-Gary-Gigax-X wrote: I want to see Rainbow Rocks, but I don't even think it's available in my state.

What has the world come to? No ponies in theaters?
If the mods don't mind, I can post the YouTube link I used to see it.

Would you mind PMing me the link?

I've been distracted, and haven't been able to watch it at all, and I would rather watch it online then go out in public to watch it.

Anyway, I've read what info is available and I can't wait for season 5. I loved season 4 and how it tied everything up, I'll even call it my favorite so far.

2015 seems like so far away :C


“You only live twice: Once when you're born, and once when you look death in the face.”

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2014-09-29 22:24:45 Reply

At 9/29/14 04:56 PM, Heretic-Anchorite wrote:
At 9/28/14 02:25 PM, Eddmario wrote: If the mods don't mind, I can post the YouTube link I used to see it.
Would you mind PMing me the link?

Sorry, I checked earlier to see if it was still up and it's not.


Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
Heretic-Anchorite
Heretic-Anchorite
  • Member since: Feb. 28, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2014-09-30 16:16:09 Reply

Anyone else notice this?

Does this mean Tom Fulp supports shipping!?

The Official Mlp:fim Crew


“You only live twice: Once when you're born, and once when you look death in the face.”

BBS Signature
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2005
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 23
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2014-10-07 18:29:44 Reply

At 9/30/14 04:16 PM, Heretic-Anchorite wrote: Anyone else notice this?

Does this mean Tom Fulp supports shipping!?

Can't say that I've noticed. You know... being a supporter and all ;)


Everywhere I go, there's a sergeant there.
Sig by Cordyceps

BBS Signature
Heretic-Anchorite
Heretic-Anchorite
  • Member since: Feb. 28, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate

At 10/7/14 06:29 PM, TailsPrower wrote:
At 9/30/14 04:16 PM, Heretic-Anchorite wrote: Anyone else notice this?

Does this mean Tom Fulp supports shipping!?
Can't say that I've noticed. You know... being a supporter and all ;)

I used to be one, and I would still be, but funds got a little tight.

Anyway, I've recently found out my young niece is into mlp. I might get her some cheap mlp related book or something for Christmas.

Any ideas?


“You only live twice: Once when you're born, and once when you look death in the face.”

BBS Signature
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2005
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 23
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2014-10-07 18:46:29 Reply

At 10/7/14 06:40 PM, Heretic-Anchorite wrote: Anyway, I've recently found out my young niece is into mlp. I might get her some cheap mlp related book or something for Christmas.

Any ideas?

Depending on how young, maybe you can get away with some coloring books. Like I did.


Everywhere I go, there's a sergeant there.
Sig by Cordyceps

BBS Signature
saria122
saria122
  • Member since: Feb. 28, 2014
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2014-10-08 22:02:44 Reply

At 11/8/13 12:08 PM, Eddmario wrote: Looks like I bet kisame to posting this image.

Omg

Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2014-10-09 15:06:40 Reply

At 10/7/14 06:40 PM, Heretic-Anchorite wrote: Anyway, I've recently found out my young niece is into mlp. I might get her some cheap mlp related book or something for Christmas.

Any ideas?

Maybe get her a copy of M.A. Larson's book Pennyroyal Academy, or one of the official comics.


Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
X-Gary-Gigax-X
X-Gary-Gigax-X
  • Member since: Dec. 3, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Art Lover

SO

I saw Rainbow Rocks.....and if you liked the first movie, you will LOVE this one! I did, at least. And I also want to buy the soundtrack. I have nothing but positive things to say about this movie. It's like discovering ponies all over again.

I never thought I'd gush over a cartoon like this ever again. Ah, damn you, Hasbro and your magical media.

EDIT: Would it be okay to post a link to a dailymotion 720 HD video of the full movie?


BBS Signature
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2005
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 23
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2014-10-20 04:41:42 Reply

At 10/19/14 11:06 PM, X-Gary-Gigax-X wrote: SO

I saw Rainbow Rocks.....and if you liked the first movie, you will LOVE this one! I did, at least. And I also want to buy the soundtrack. I have nothing but positive things to say about this movie. It's like discovering ponies all over again.

I never thought I'd gush over a cartoon like this ever again. Ah, damn you, Hasbro and your magical media.

I saw it too! I think it's a great improvement over the first EQG movie, and I really liked how they portrayed Sunset Shimmer this time around. I... I kinda have a thing for her right now. It's just a phase though, Applejack is my true waifu >.>

EDIT: Would it be okay to post a link to a dailymotion 720 HD video of the full movie?

I don't see why not.


Everywhere I go, there's a sergeant there.
Sig by Cordyceps

BBS Signature
Heretic-Anchorite
Heretic-Anchorite
  • Member since: Feb. 28, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate

At 10/20/14 04:41 AM, TailsPrower wrote:
At 10/19/14 11:06 PM, X-Gary-Gigax-X wrote: SO

I saw Rainbow Rocks.....and if you liked the first movie, you will LOVE this one! I did, at least. And I also want to buy the soundtrack. I have nothing but positive things to say about this movie. It's like discovering ponies all over again.

I never thought I'd gush over a cartoon like this ever again. Ah, damn you, Hasbro and your magical media.
I saw it too! I think it's a great improvement over the first EQG movie, and I really liked how they portrayed Sunset Shimmer this time around. I... I kinda have a thing for her right now. It's just a phase though, Applejack is my true waifu >.>

I watched it the other day, and I really liked it. I especially liked the dynamic between Twilight and Sunset, Sunset just felt like a much better character. The villains seemed kind of bland, but I love the reference to Greek Mythology, so I'll forgive that.


“You only live twice: Once when you're born, and once when you look death in the face.”

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2005
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 23
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2014-10-21 02:12:36 Reply

At 10/20/14 02:04 PM, Eddmario wrote: ALL OF MY YES! We've been waiting for this for almost 3 years now!

I WANT! I WANT SO BAD!!! Actually... 2017 is when I get out of the Army... huh.

DOUBLE CELEBATION!

The Official Mlp:fim Crew


Everywhere I go, there's a sergeant there.
Sig by Cordyceps

BBS Signature
nighzz
nighzz
  • Member since: Mar. 20, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Gamer
NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 46
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2014-10-21 23:07:21 Reply

At 10/21/14 10:12 PM, nighzz wrote: am just tell you i am brony since 3 years and my fave pony is fluttershy<3

Cool stuff. Always been a fan of Fluttershy, Princess Luna, Vinyl Scratch, and Ditsy Doo.


Request Reviews // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer
Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature
nighzz
nighzz
  • Member since: Mar. 20, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2014-10-22 13:45:43 Reply

At 10/21/14 11:07 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 10/21/14 10:12 PM, nighzz wrote: am just tell you i am brony since 3 years and my fave pony is fluttershy<3
Cool stuff. Always been a fan of Fluttershy, Princess Luna, Vinyl Scratch, and Ditsy Doo.

cool Luna is also my fave Princess too

Heretic-Anchorite
Heretic-Anchorite
  • Member since: Feb. 28, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2014-10-23 11:53:56 Reply

At 10/22/14 01:45 PM, nighzz wrote:
cool Luna is also my fave Princess too

I find each of the characters are pretty good and adorable in there own way.

Welcome to the club anyhow.


“You only live twice: Once when you're born, and once when you look death in the face.”

BBS Signature
nighzz
nighzz
  • Member since: Mar. 20, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2014-10-23 13:24:20 Reply

At 10/23/14 11:53 AM, Heretic-Anchorite wrote:
At 10/22/14 01:45 PM, nighzz wrote:
cool Luna is also my fave Princess too
I find each of the characters are pretty good and adorable in there own way.

Welcome to the club anyhow.

think you i just hope i made friends in here that all.

TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2005
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 23
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2014-10-24 01:58:42 Reply

At 10/21/14 10:12 PM, nighzz wrote: am just tell you i am brony since 3 years and my fave pony is fluttershy<3

Welcome to the NG herd!
Hope ya have a swell time here :)

Also guys I'm so close to snapping and getting the 4de plushies of Twi and Pinkie. They look so well made and are so affordable idk what to do D:


Everywhere I go, there's a sergeant there.
Sig by Cordyceps

BBS Signature
nighzz
nighzz
  • Member since: Mar. 20, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2014-10-24 14:34:48 Reply

I will TailsPrower and i am happy for you.for getting that plushies

TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2005
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 23
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2014-10-25 05:52:25 Reply

At 10/24/14 02:34 PM, nighzz wrote: I will TailsPrower and i am happy for you.for getting that plushies

I haven't bought them, I'm just soooo tempted to do so. I want the Applejack one the most, but that won't be released for some time >.<


Everywhere I go, there's a sergeant there.
Sig by Cordyceps

BBS Signature
nighzz
nighzz
  • Member since: Mar. 20, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2014-10-25 10:26:31 Reply

At 10/25/14 05:52 AM, TailsPrower wrote:
At 10/24/14 02:34 PM, nighzz wrote: I will TailsPrower and i am happy for you.for getting that plushies
I haven't bought them, I'm just soooo tempted to do so. I want the Applejack one the most, but that won't be released for some time >.<

oh will i hope you get thoses plushies.

foxkitaxel
foxkitaxel
  • Member since: Oct. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Art Lover
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2014-10-27 13:32:14 Reply

oh god What did I miss!!

NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 46
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2014-10-27 16:22:05 Reply

At 10/27/14 01:32 PM, foxkitaxel wrote: oh god What did I miss!!

A lot, also not seen you in forever. How's life? :D


Request Reviews // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer
Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2014-10-27 21:02:48 Reply

At 10/27/14 01:32 PM, foxkitaxel wrote: oh god What did I miss!!

Well for one an actual MLP: FIM full-length movie was announced for 2017.


Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
foxkitaxel
foxkitaxel
  • Member since: Oct. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Art Lover
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2014-10-28 14:30:30 Reply

At 10/27/14 04:22 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 10/27/14 01:32 PM, foxkitaxel wrote: oh god What did I miss!!
A lot, also not seen you in forever. How's life? :D

Busy and draining.

foxkitaxel
foxkitaxel
  • Member since: Oct. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Art Lover
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2014-10-28 14:31:44 Reply

At 10/27/14 09:02 PM, Eddmario wrote:
At 10/27/14 01:32 PM, foxkitaxel wrote: oh god What did I miss!!
Well for one an actual MLP: FIM full-length movie was announced for 2017.

SAY WHAT?!!
I wonder what its going to be about?