New Topic Respond to this Topic
ImaSmartass2
ImaSmartass2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 15th, 2011 @ 12:38 PM Reply

I was afraid that this episode would be completely overshadowed by the upcoming Luna episode, but anyone who's seen it can state otherwise. This episode was fucking hilarious. I love when the animators experiment with the faces and Twilight has a good number crazy faces that I enjoyed. I also like the love that was given to the side and BG characters in this episode, particularly Big Mac who stole the show with his scene.

coleknows
coleknows
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 15th, 2011 @ 12:39 PM Reply

Im glad i watched the episode first before going back into this thread. I can see ALOT of spoilers on here.
Also, it seems the creators got a thing going on with insane ponies. Now twilight has an official episode. so lets count here.

Twilight, yes
Rainbow, ehhh, temporally
Pinkie, yes
Rarity, same thing, temporally
Applejakc, yes
Fluttershy, temporally

Now we just need full episodes where it happens to rarity, rainbow, and fluttershy. or actually, i think FS did go crazy so i will take that off.

Sad thing though, i read somewhere that it was starting at 9:00 official now. I felt super happy about this so i made sure to wake up before that time. I checked when it was going to play to make sure, and i forgot i live in the FUCKING WEST COAST! So i had to watch it on youtube.

It was a shame really because my dad was actually willing to watch with me. I could of converted him! but no...

Overall, really great comeback after a grueling 2 weeks. Also like the new remastered intro. I was a little worried they were going to make it more girly but no. It was actually a little more tolerable.

My name is actually CK. Coleknows is too old.

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 15th, 2011 @ 02:14 PM Reply

At 10/15/11 09:31 AM, ScaryPicnic wrote: HOLY SHIT GUYZ.

SO MANY REACTION IMAGES.

Twilight confirmed for OCD

Oh gah, nothing to learn, got to panic.
*20 minutes later*
You do know you don't have to send a letter every week right? Just when you you learn something important. Now when any of you learn something on friendship, feel free to send me a letter, now I need to go home and wait on letters, lol.

Twilight confirmed for psychopathic demonic pony

Psychotic when she feels something is wrong even when it is not.

Fluttershy confirmed for beating a bear in a fight

Nope, just giving the bear a massage. Hilarious.

NOPE

Big Mac seemed to love the doll after all, even more hilarious.

At 10/15/11 09:33 AM, verycoolguy wrote: Oh lord Big Macintosh owned this episode.

Had no idea Big Mac liked stuffed toys either.

At 10/15/11 09:38 AM, verycoolguy wrote:
At 10/15/11 09:34 AM, XenonMonkey wrote: That was a pretty cool episode.

Indeed it was.

Does anyone else here actually watch it on HUB?

Rarely, mostly because I don't feel like hearing my brother or father spew stupid shit out of their mouths about me which I hear on a weekly basis anyways since I rarely speak.

I only watch them when they're new there.

I watch them when they aren't there and it's actually on. Much better watching it on big screen than a computer screen any day.

This episode is the base for many fanfictions in the future.

I can see them now....

At 10/15/11 09:38 AM, ScaryPicnic wrote:
At 10/15/11 09:33 AM, verycoolguy wrote: Oh lord Big Macintosh owned this episode.
We even got to see some Derpy.

Indeed, hilarious how Derpy was more or less "Meh, looks like fun, time to join in"
Also Derpy Hooves giving a brohoof, nice.

That fuckin' episode, man. Loved it.

Lovely episode it was.

At 10/15/11 10:33 AM, verycoolguy wrote: Alright it's time to scrap Fluttershy x Big Mac. Thisis what fanfiction writers will work on.

Eeyup.

At 10/15/11 11:07 AM, verycoolguy wrote: Derpy is in the intro, in what she loves.

Cheers to Derpy. Intro did not change a lot but it looks pretty great and the tune changed a bit. That and the photo at the end is a bit more glossy, nice.

At 10/15/11 11:31 AM, Corpus-Delicti wrote: Oh lawd. Dem Faces.

Now for some photoshopping and bam!! Instant Nightmare Fuel courtesy of Twilight Sparkle!!

At 10/15/11 11:39 AM, ScaryPicnic wrote:
Delightfully creepy, she looks like the Cheshire Cat lol

I agree, the second one does remind me of the Chesire cat.

Twilight was already my favourite, doubly so now

I still like Fluttershy and Derpy more than ever. Twilight moved up in my list a bit.

At 10/15/11 11:44 AM, Viri wrote: This episode made me realize how boring Twi is in comparison to the rest of the main cast for the most part.

"This is my book! And I'm going to read it!!" ~ Twilight in one sentence

They were all hilarious, but even Twi going crazy wasn't very funny to me, even Spike is more interesting than she was, at least in this episode.

If it weren't for Spike the town would have been in chaos so nice call on Spike's part.

Honestly I think I'm being a bit over critical to her character, I guess it just isn't the most appealing thing to me, I still like her as much as the others but I dunno, I think the problem was that everyone else in that episode was so much more interesting/funny, especially Fluttershy.

Fluttershy was truly interesting. Wrestling a bear just to help it relax which was fun to watch.

It was pretty good, I liked the new intro as well, But I don't think it was as good as the Discord two-parter. Also Big Mac going "Eenope" was funny.

New intro, Discord, and Big Mac going Eenope, all nice stuff there. That and now Big Mac has something new he likes, he forgot the notepad and quills though.

At 10/15/11 11:58 AM, Rhinocerider wrote: Thanks for the links guys. That was an awesome episode. It started off kinda boring, but I think it quickly got more and more interesting, a very unique concept as well. I loved Twilight's expressions.

This episode had so many lulz worthy images that it is worth watching again just to see them.

Those were great. I also found what was pretty close to those "idunnolol" expressions that you always see.

Twilight derped.

At 10/15/11 12:00 PM, PinkRose11 wrote: Derpy in muffin tram, derpy flying for ragdoll, dinky doo in kindergarden, derpy with mayor, sonicrain nuke, "rainbowglasses"/deal with it, bonbon, lyra, colgate, i saw carrottop in crowd, cupcakes, eynope AND JUST PURE AMAZING

Indeed, at least we know where Ditzy Doo's little sister (or daughter, whatever) is going to anyways, nice. Lots of great cameos and such from background ponies too.

At 10/15/11 12:14 PM, Outlaw88 wrote:
At 10/15/11 12:10 PM, Ryan wrote: Derpy for confirmed derp.

Derping it up with a brohoof.

I just got finished watching the new ep and when I saw that image I couldn't help but laugh. I didn't see her in the intro like someone here said so I'll have to go back and try to find where she is.

Where's Derpy, the new Where's Waldo but more fun.

Overall great episode. Twilight spinning into madness was great. Man, does she have OCD...

It was indeed a fantastic episode!!

At 10/15/11 12:19 PM, PinkRose11 wrote:
I didn't see her in the intro like someone here said so I'll have to go back and try to find where she is.
derpy intro derp

Very nice. Also what was with the "No more Dash breaking her wing fics allowed."? People will still do it or is it just those kind of fictions aren't going to be put on that site or something?

At 10/15/11 12:28 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: The new episode was simply amazing, it might even be my favourite episode.

Aside from Party of One and The Grand Gala, yea this one is a great episode. Now we just need an episode where Rainbow Dash loses her marbles and then we have an episode where every pony has gone crazy. :P

There just wasn't a single part in the entire episode that trailed off it kept me entertained all the way through and all the characters in it were amazing, Rarity's melodrama, Rainbow Dash destroying the barn, Fluttershy kicking flank, and of course Twilight going insane it was all amazing.

Very well said I think. Fluttershy kicking the bear's ass was great.

Also it's likely overshadowed by her going insane, but showing her OCD at the start that led to it I found very good, I always did consider Twilight to suffer from OCD and how they protrayed it in several scenes was great.

Agreeable, very noticeable when Spike reads allowed that they need to check the list several times.

Overall I can't possibly say no to that episode, all it did was make me love every single character in it even more than before. Also Celestia coming in so aggresively leading to her trolling Twilight's friends at the end was amazing. It really did make it fear for Twilight when Celestia stormed in, and that's something I didn't think would happen in such an overwise funny episode. That sudden change to serious really struck me.

Yea, Celestia was not going to punish Twilight but as soon as her friends come in she just has fun teasing them about what will happen. Nicely done Trollestia.

I love episode 3, and it came after such an amazing 2 part Discord episode. Then Luna in episode 4? This is likely the best opening that any show series has ever had.

I'm definitely looking forward to the new episode next week. Great Halloween special.

At 10/15/11 12:28 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: Big Mac made me laugh. Season two is starting off strong so it really makes me look forward to next week.

Big Mac was indeed funny. Season 2 is going grand so far!

At 10/15/11 12:29 PM, shrimpchris wrote: I did since Dish network customers get the HUB free for a while. Derpy Vs. the Mayor was pretty funny. I love how derpy got her "derp" face back after Celestia fixed everything.

Really? I've had that channel for free since it was created a few months back. Not too much worth watching on it sadly aside from MLP anyways.

<3//Request a Review//Review Request Club // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 15th, 2011 @ 02:24 PM Reply

At 10/15/11 12:38 PM, ImaSmartass2 wrote: I was afraid that this episode would be completely overshadowed by the upcoming Luna episode, but anyone who's seen it can state otherwise.

Well I truly hope it won't overshadow it in the least. The episode will possibly touch a bit onto the dark side and I guess Zecora will be doing stuff in the episode as well. Might even get a glimpse of Trixie, who knows. It's going to be close to Halloween but I think the real Halloween special will be shown after next week. I can only imagine what will happen in that episode anyways.

This episode was fucking hilarious. I love when the animators experiment with the faces and Twilight has a good number crazy faces that I enjoyed.

Twilight Sparkle currently confirmed for pony with the most hilarious faces to be used in the future (at least I think so anyways).

I also like the love that was given to the side and BG characters in this episode, particularly Big Mac who stole the show with his scene.

Big Mac loves Twilight's old doll, how cute. Also Lyra, Bonbon, Carrot Top, Mayor, Derpy, this episode seemed to be good since a lot of background ponies made it into this one making me happy.

At 10/15/11 12:39 PM, coleknows wrote: Im glad i watched the episode first before going back into this thread. I can see ALOT of spoilers on here.

Indeed but mostly Twilight's many funny faces. :P

Also, it seems the creators got a thing going on with insane ponies. Now twilight has an official episode. so lets count here.
Twilight, yes
Rainbow, ehhh, temporally

Still need to let her have her own meltdown episode though, I guess we shall wait.

Pinkie, yes
Rarity, same thing, temporally

Possibly won't be long though.....

Applejakc, yes
Fluttershy, temporally

Well I guess that makes three then that we need but the Gala episode is as crazy as I think she will ever get.

Now we just need full episodes where it happens to rarity, rainbow, and fluttershy. or actually, i think FS did go crazy so i will take that off.

Still going to be funny if they give Fluttershy a second episode where she goes nuts.

Sad thing though, i read somewhere that it was starting at 9:00 official now. I felt super happy about this so i made sure to wake up before that time. I checked when it was going to play to make sure, and i forgot i live in the FUCKING WEST COAST! So i had to watch it on youtube.

Time Zones, always got to remember them. That and jet lag when going on long flights.

It was a shame really because my dad was actually willing to watch with me. I could of converted him! but no...

Well that's cool. No one else in my family really cares what I watch. Then again I rarely watch what they watch, violence, blood and gore, reality shows like Jerry Springer and such get very boring to watch after awhile sadly so I rarely even watch TV.

Overall, really great comeback after a grueling 2 weeks. Also like the new remastered intro. I was a little worried they were going to make it more girly but no. It was actually a little more tolerable.

The new intro is a bit modified is all but overall, even more fantastic than ever!!

At 10/15/11 02:06 PM, Xyphon202 wrote: I thought the intro was going to be different... Changing the background for 5 seconds does not make the intro different.

If you pay attention to all of it. There was a slight change in the song being sung in a bit different key, some added sounds, the train, and the image at the end is more glossy when Celestia sees it. Kind of sucks how Luna isn't sitting beside or near Celestia in the new intro, oh well.

also sorry for the double post, I'd rather do it all at once then doing it in smaller pieces :C

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 15th, 2011 @ 03:03 PM Reply

At 10/15/11 03:00 PM, Xyphon202 wrote: Doesn't really make much of a difference at all, I mean who really cares about all of that? I was expecting a brand new intro, but I guess I got the wrong idea. I certainly don't see how the intro is any more "tolerable" and less "girly", it's the same damn thing. People need to stop glorifying everything and actually realize when something is nothing special.

Maybe, maybe. Well at least it's still good anyways, new season, new intro, sounds good to me.

I really enjoyed this episode though, Twilight's faces were hilarious.

Twilight now has more reaction images than any other pony at the moment, very nice.

BBS Signature
coleknows
coleknows
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 15th, 2011 @ 03:30 PM Reply

Oh yeah, also, yesterday, i was able to get 2 mlp shirts which made the experience a whole lot more nostalgic.

Now...what times should i wear these shirts besides days where there is a new episode?

BBS Signature
ImaSmartass2
ImaSmartass2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 15th, 2011 @ 03:35 PM Reply

At 10/15/11 03:03 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
Twilight now has more reaction images than any other pony at the moment, very nice.

I can't wait for the vectors of those images to come out. The internet will be swamped with Twilight reaction faces.

TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 17
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 15th, 2011 @ 03:38 PM Reply

Man... that was awesome. I always kinda thought that Twilight's claim to mental breakdown from the Parasprites paled in comparison to the rest of the cast, but this episode takes the cake. Twilight made some pretty epic faces. Also, Rainbow Glasses was pretty badass too. Overall, this was so worth the extra wait and I can't wait until the next episode with Luna!

Also, about the intro, I was kinda let down that it wasn't a complete overhaul. However, did anyone catch this or is it just me?

The Official Mlp:fim Crew

Everywhere I go, there's a sergeant there.

BBS Signature
coleknows
coleknows
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 15th, 2011 @ 03:51 PM Reply

At 10/15/11 03:38 PM, TailsPrower wrote: Man... that was awesome. I always kinda thought that Twilight's claim to mental breakdown from the Parasprites paled in comparison to the rest of the cast, but this episode takes the cake. Twilight made some pretty epic faces. Also, Rainbow Glasses was pretty badass too. Overall, this was so worth the extra wait and I can't wait until the next episode with Luna!

Also, about the intro, I was kinda let down that it wasn't a complete overhaul. However, did anyone catch this or is it just me?

No, but nice little find there. I probably didn't see it because i havn't watched fosters for a LONG time. I wouldn't be surprised if that was dileberate though. After all, same creators?

Also, someone please make this a wallpaper. It is filled with so much daaaaw.

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 15th, 2011 @ 04:34 PM Reply

At 10/15/11 03:51 PM, coleknows wrote:

Will make a nice wallpaper but I guess most will wiat until Monday when they upload it to te hubworld website then it will have no watermark on iy.

BBS Signature
coleknows
coleknows
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 15th, 2011 @ 04:47 PM Reply

At 10/15/11 04:34 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
Will make a nice wallpaper but I guess most will wiat until Monday when they upload it to te hubworld website then it will have no watermark on iy.

Dammit!

Also, forgot to mention, or i think i have and i just don't remember but i got t-shirts! (yay)

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 15th, 2011 @ 04:49 PM Reply

Man that episode was great. But Twilight got so freaking scary, I'm sure we'll see many Cupcakes style fan fictions involving Twilight in the near future. There were so many scary and hilarious reaction images and scenes. Probably the coolest scenes in the episode in my opinion were,
1) Sonic Rainboom Mushroom Cloud
2) Rainbow Glasses. (Epic Cupcake Time is now canon.)
To be honest though this episode was rather frightening, Twilight's rape face made me want to shit my pants. Was anyone else "scared" by this episode? Using the term loosely of course. But I can say with a fair amount of confidence that this is my favorite episode so far. Combining my love of Twilight with my love of Pinkamena. I have high hopes that the next episode "Luna Eclipse" will top this episode.

Why? Because LUUUUUUNNNNNNAAAAA.

Jesus Twilight's facial expressions in this episode were really unsettling.

"Maybe thats why shes in film school. She wants to be an Artistic Autistic." -Viper50
"Everything else you said was mostly garbage and opinionated." -DangerousGirl

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 15th, 2011 @ 05:42 PM Reply

I tried anyways. Let me know what you think.

tried to make the watermark as unnoticeable as possible.

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 15th, 2011 @ 06:04 PM Reply

At 10/15/11 05:42 PM, SCTE3 wrote:

It would be a pretty good wallpaper, but you should maybe provide a link to a larger version for optimal size for wallpaper usage.

"Maybe thats why shes in film school. She wants to be an Artistic Autistic." -Viper50

BBS Signature
coleknows
coleknows
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 15th, 2011 @ 06:06 PM Reply

Damn.....photoshop skills? Thats pretty good :D

It work better if it could be a bigger size though. I'll just wait for someone to draw it or hub do it. But still, thanks for the kind favor. I geuss im not the only one with the element of kindness :P

BBS Signature
coleknows
coleknows
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 15th, 2011 @ 06:27 PM Reply

Anyways, there are tons of vector artists out there, someone's probably going to make a wallpaper out of this eventually. So far, one of the people I've subscribed to on deviantart has made a vector submission with dramatic Rarity so far. Pretty quick considering he must have started working on it the moment he finished watching that episode.

That fast? Jesus christ, these people are crazy!...but in a good way :)

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 15th, 2011 @ 06:36 PM Reply

At 10/14/11 11:26 PM, Xyphon202 wrote: http://www.ponychan.net/chan/collab/res/
24175.html
That's a thread I made about the new website I'm making!

That looks even more feminine then the official website. No offense.

P.S We already have a great brony site. Derp.

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 15th, 2011 @ 07:51 PM Reply

At 10/15/11 06:06 PM, coleknows wrote:
Damn.....photoshop skills? Thats pretty good :D

Color Selector then zoom in and use paint brush, pretty easy really. :P

It work better if it could be a bigger size though. I'll just wait for someone to draw it or hub do it. But still, thanks for the kind favor. I geuss im not the only one with the element of kindness :P

Here is a bigger version of it.

BBS Signature
Ryan
Ryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Voice Actor
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 15th, 2011 @ 08:15 PM Reply

At 10/15/11 07:56 PM, Ryan wrote: So uhh, here's this.

Could that be smaller? I can still tell that there's text.

Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7832-9212 | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
Ryan
Ryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 15th, 2011 @ 08:19 PM Reply

At 10/15/11 08:15 PM, Eddmario wrote:
Could that be smaller? I can still tell that there's text.

Download file. Top right.

Finalfina
Finalfina
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 15th, 2011 @ 08:36 PM Reply

Holy crap. I was thinking the exact same thing when i saw that scene!!!

Also... I wish Fluttershy could give me a massage!!!

Big mac... Eenope...

Thank you Ryan for the AWESOME sig!
REDESIGN FINALLY!! YESSSS!!! | MLP: FiM Crew | Anime Club

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 15th, 2011 @ 11:36 PM Reply

Woo boy was this an interesting episode. Certainly a Twilight themed episode, she is OCD we already know this, it is one thing that makes her special as shown in Winter Wrap-Up. However she does take it a bit too far though when something goes amiss... she hasn't written a letter to Princess Celestia yet and thus her friends haven't had any problems.

I actually liked the idea of this episode and for once I wasn't entirely sure how it was going to end, what moral was going to be taught or even if there was going to be a moral. The ending though is certainly interesting and I can see it opening the door to different ideas for the show to take on now.

Not to mention that it was freaking hilarious on how far Twilight would take this and what she did to try to eventually make a hassle. All in all wonderful to see.

| The Interviewer | Review Terms 3.0 | [This Space For Rent ] | Club Stoic |

BBS Signature
Ryan
Ryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 02:43 AM Reply

At 10/16/11 01:47 AM, Xyphon202 wrote: Also, Equestria Daily is not the only brony website, you do realize that, right? I knew Equestria Daily existed, I'm not stupid.

Here's a picture of the new layout(the menu bar has since been moved to the left side, so try to picture that).

Welp, whatever herps your derp I guess.

Corpus-Delicti
Corpus-Delicti
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Audiophile
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 08:50 AM Reply

Pinkie is now heavy!

Viri
Viri
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 09:47 AM Reply

At 10/16/11 08:50 AM, Corpus-Delicti wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/58 0512
Pinkie is now heavy!

Yeah, I saw that a good week or so ago. It's funny how most people don't understand where it's from, even though it was clearly stated be Zeurel.

[Last.FM] [Steam ID]
Bros 4 lyfe (he dun did dis sig)

BBS Signature
wildfire4461
wildfire4461
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 10:03 AM Reply

One hell of a way to start the new episodes. There was just too much win in it.
Pinkie is no longer tops in the psycho department XD

At 10/15/11 11:39 AM, ScaryPicnic wrote:
Delightfully creepy, she looks like the Cheshire Cat lol

Twilight was already my favourite, doubly so now

I thought of something else that face reminded me of:

That's right I like guns and ponies. Problem cocksuckers?
Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense. IMPEACH OBAMA.

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 11:17 AM Reply

At 10/16/11 10:03 AM, wildfire4461 wrote: I thought of something else that face reminded me of:

I like how the bird just doesn't care.

BBS Signature
TNT
TNT
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 01:21 PM Reply

That new episode was great!

Latest song cover: Rock Is Dead.
Steam ID: echoes83 (Tyler from Texas)

BBS Signature
PinkRose11
PinkRose11
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 02:41 PM Reply

At 10/16/11 01:21 PM, TNT wrote: That new episode was great!

I agree, I wonder if they will have lessons of freindship less often and more pointless epsiodess