MyNameIsMia
MyNameIsMia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Aug. 21st, 2013 @ 05:12 PM Reply

At 6/29/13 01:02 AM, Sectus wrote:
At 6/28/13 05:12 AM, Heretic-Anchorite wrote: I mean, it's a fucking TV show.
A really fucking popular TV show, but a TV show nonetheless.

I love pinkie pie. And teh show.

I'm just a girl from Texas. Nothing much.

Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer

Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7832-9212 | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
kisame
kisame
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Aug. 22nd, 2013 @ 01:08 AM Reply

At 8/21/13 11:14 PM, Eddmario wrote: https://twitter.com/pennjillette/status/370274613688676352

I don't know whether to be amused or horrified.

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
powerdude964
powerdude964
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Aug. 22nd, 2013 @ 08:03 AM Reply

At 8/21/13 10:31 AM, ZeroAsALimit wrote: Just watched Equestria Girls.

FUCKING AWESOME!!!

I just hope Twily doesn't get a relationship with Flash Sentry, she is mah waifu, damnit! >:(

Meghan McCarthy stated on twitter that Flash Sentry is NOT a character in Season 4.

Oh, and this guy is pretty cool, check him out.

" Finding originality on newgrounds is like reaching into a fishbowl and saying that you're fishing" -Natick
Check out my Reddit, dudes.

kisame
kisame
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Aug. 22nd, 2013 @ 12:46 PM Reply

At 8/22/13 08:03 AM, powerdude964 wrote:

FUCKING AWESOME!!!

I just hope Twily doesn't get a relationship with Flash Sentry, she is mah waifu, damnit! >:(
Meghan McCarthy stated on twitter that Flash Sentry is NOT a character in Season 4.

Lets hope Hasbro stands by that decision.

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
powerdude964
powerdude964
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Aug. 22nd, 2013 @ 02:42 PM Reply

At 8/22/13 12:46 PM, kisame wrote:
At 8/22/13 08:03 AM, powerdude964 wrote:

FUCKING AWESOME!!!

I find it hilarious how you suddenly are completely doubting Hasbro or the possibility that Season 4 or any others will be good.

" Finding originality on newgrounds is like reaching into a fishbowl and saying that you're fishing" -Natick

kisame
kisame
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Aug. 23rd, 2013 @ 01:29 AM Reply

At 8/22/13 02:42 PM, powerdude964 wrote:
I find it hilarious how you suddenly are completely doubting Hasbro or the possibility that Season 4 or any others will be good.

And I find you and your ovine behavior to be naive and foolish.

The Official Mlp:fim Crew

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
wildfire4461
wildfire4461
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Aug. 23rd, 2013 @ 10:02 AM Reply

Well I wonder if the fandom is going to survive the latest blowup? (I'm sure you know what it is).

That's right I like guns and ponies. Problem cocksuckers?
Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense. IMPEACH OBAMA.

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Aug. 23rd, 2013 @ 10:51 AM Reply

At 8/23/13 10:02 AM, wildfire4461 wrote: Well I wonder if the fandom is going to survive the latest blowup? (I'm sure you know what it is).

I don't. What are you referring to?

"Maybe thats why shes in film school. She wants to be an Artistic Autistic." -Viper50
"Everything else you said was mostly garbage and opinionated." -DangerousGirl

BBS Signature
powerdude964
powerdude964
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Aug. 23rd, 2013 @ 03:10 PM Reply

At 8/23/13 01:29 AM, kisame wrote:
At 8/22/13 02:42 PM, powerdude964 wrote:

Why can't you just leave here already? You said yourself that you think the show is already dead, so why do you keep posting crap on here?

kisame
kisame
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Aug. 23rd, 2013 @ 04:56 PM Reply

At 8/23/13 03:10 PM, powerdude964 wrote:

Why can't you just leave here already? You said yourself that you think the show is already dead, so why do you keep posting crap on here?

I have a better question. Why do you even care?

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
wildfire4461
wildfire4461
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Aug. 23rd, 2013 @ 07:11 PM Reply

At 8/23/13 10:51 AM, Bryan wrote:
At 8/23/13 10:02 AM, wildfire4461 wrote: Well I wonder if the fandom is going to survive the latest blowup? (I'm sure you know what it is).
I don't. What are you referring to?

The category 5 shit storm that's erupted over the Princess Molestia meme.

That's right I like guns and ponies. Problem cocksuckers?
Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense. IMPEACH OBAMA.

BBS Signature
powerdude964
powerdude964
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Aug. 23rd, 2013 @ 07:55 PM Reply

At 8/23/13 04:56 PM, kisame wrote:

Probably because you're constantly on here posting random crap that nobody cares about, even though you keep pointing out how you think that MLP is going down the drain. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't, but if you don't like the show, then leave because none of your posts actually bring anything even remotely intelligent to the forefront.

kisame
kisame
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Aug. 24th, 2013 @ 12:35 PM Reply

Probably because you're constantly on here posting random crap that nobody cares about, even though you keep pointing out how you think that MLP is going down the drain. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't, but if you don't like the show, then leave because none of your posts actually bring anything even remotely intelligent to the forefront.

I've put forth far more than your sorry ass.

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
Heretic-Anchorite
Heretic-Anchorite
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Aug. 24th, 2013 @ 01:38 PM Reply

At 8/23/13 07:55 PM, powerdude964 wrote:

Probably because you're constantly on here posting random crap that nobody cares about,

it is pretensions of you to assume we don't cared about it. Stuff like that is entertaining and enjoyable.

even though you keep pointing out how you think that MLP is going down the drain. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't, but if you don't like the show, then leave

there is no reason we can't discuss our opinions, for example, I didn't like the season 3 finale because I find twilight to be arrogant and undeserving.

Relax dude, seriously.

BBS Signature
powerdude964
powerdude964
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Aug. 24th, 2013 @ 01:58 PM Reply

At 8/24/13 01:38 PM, Heretic-Anchorite wrote:
At 8/23/13 07:55 PM, powerdude964 wrote:

Probably because you're constantly on here posting random crap that nobody cares about,
it is pretensions of you to assume we don't cared about it. Stuff like that is entertaining and enjoyable.

even though you keep pointing out how you think that MLP is going down the drain. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't, but if you don't like the show, then leave
there is no reason we can't discuss our opinions, for example, I didn't like the season 3 finale because I find twilight to be arrogant and undeserving.

Relax dude, seriously.

Okay, it was wrong of me to assume that nobody liked Kisame's posts, but did anyone seriously ever say that they actually liked them?

Secondly, I do know that it's just an opinion that Kisame has, and I know we have every right to state them. It just really annoys me that all Kisame posts now are disgusting pony fan-art or comments that don't really show very much intelligence. It doesn't help that all of his News Posts are weird, irrelevant videos posted together with really unnecessary Rule 34 artwork. Kisame just doesn't feel to me like he belongs here at the moment, but maybe I'm just the only one who actually thinks that.

kisame
kisame
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Aug. 24th, 2013 @ 03:26 PM Reply

It just really annoys me that all Kisame posts now are disgusting pony fan-art or comments that don't really show very much intelligence. It doesn't help that all of his News Posts are weird, irrelevant videos posted together with really unnecessary Rule 34 artwork. Kisame just doesn't feel to me like he belongs here at the moment, but maybe I'm just the only one who actually thinks that.

I do so because I think it's silly to over analyze a cartoon and as for your view on my news post

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
powerdude964
powerdude964
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Aug. 25th, 2013 @ 09:07 AM Reply

At 8/24/13 03:26 PM, kisame wrote: It just really annoys me that all Kisame posts now are disgusting pony fan-art or comments that don't really show very much intelligence. It doesn't help that all of his News Posts are weird, irrelevant videos posted together with really unnecessary Rule 34 artwork. Kisame just doesn't feel to me like he belongs here at the moment, but maybe I'm just the only one who actually thinks that.

I do so because I think it's silly to over analyze a cartoon and as for your view on my news post

You seriously think it's silly to over-analyze a cartoon?

Also, I really don't care at all if it's all just your sense of humor, because I still have yet to see anything from you that seriously contributes to this crew. Granted, I don't post as much as others, but when I do I try to say something useful or interesting.

kisame
kisame
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Aug. 25th, 2013 @ 12:03 PM Reply

At 8/25/13 09:07 AM, powerdude964 wrote:
At 8/24/13 03:26 PM, kisame wrote:
You seriously think it's silly to over-analyze a cartoon?

Yes.

Also, I really don't care at all if it's all just your sense of humor, because I still have yet to see anything from you that seriously contributes to this crew. Granted, I don't post as much as others, but when I do I try to say something useful or interesting.

And who are you to decide what is worthy, you pretentious hypocrite I've posted many things both useful and trivial. You just you lack the intelligence and wit to truly appreciate it.

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
attrapper
attrapper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Aug. 25th, 2013 @ 01:05 PM Reply

Hey um, well, I like ponies. Also I'm a bit surprised that this exists. I've noticed that most Newgrounds users aren't too pony-friendly, so its cool that this exists.

Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Aug. 25th, 2013 @ 01:23 PM Reply

At 8/25/13 01:05 PM, attrapper wrote: Hey um, well, I like ponies. Also I'm a bit surprised that this exists. I've noticed that most Newgrounds users aren't too pony-friendly, so its cool that this exists.

It almost didn't, we had to fight to get it. There was another MLP: FIM thread back when the show first became popular that got to like 80 pages or something in General before being locked due to just being chaotic and a flame haven. I'd like to welcome you on that note! Please read the OP for the rules of conduct.

"Maybe thats why shes in film school. She wants to be an Artistic Autistic." -Viper50

BBS Signature
powerdude964
powerdude964
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Aug. 25th, 2013 @ 05:02 PM Reply

Ugh......

Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Aug. 25th, 2013 @ 05:37 PM Reply

At 8/25/13 05:02 PM, powerdude964 wrote: Ugh......

I really enjoyed it, I saw it a couple days ago. I also really liked Cupcakes, which introduced me to Andrew WK. Even if you find it tasteless, you have to admit the animation is fantastic. That was probably my favorite part, the animation. It was so colorful, so faithful and so energized.

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Aug. 26th, 2013 @ 06:50 AM Reply

At 8/25/13 05:37 PM, Bryan wrote:
I really enjoyed it, I saw it a couple days ago. I also really liked Cupcakes, which introduced me to Andrew WK. Even if you find it tasteless, you have to admit the animation is fantastic. That was probably my favorite part, the animation. It was so colorful, so faithful and so energized.

By the way, MisterDavey submitted it here on Newgrounds! Woo! God damn, Pinkie Pie is indestructible.

• .:Smile:.
    .:Smile:. by MisterDavey

It's a beautiful day for a picnic!

Score
    Under Judgment
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    Rated
    Ages 13+

BBS Signature
powerdude964
powerdude964
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Aug. 26th, 2013 @ 10:27 AM Reply

At 8/25/13 05:37 PM, Bryan wrote:

I don't find it tasteless, I just think it emotionally crushes me what with Fluttershy beating the crap out of Pinkie Pie, and I was hoping she would win, even though I knew she wouldn't, and of course she get obliterated by Pinkie, all DBZ-style or something. Oh you know, it's not like Fluttershy is my absolute favorite pony or something.

*sob*

kisame
kisame
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Aug. 26th, 2013 @ 12:26 PM Reply

You can't spell Slaughter without laughter.

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
powerdude964
powerdude964
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Aug. 26th, 2013 @ 12:28 PM Reply

At 8/26/13 12:26 PM, kisame wrote:

The truth that we know has never been truer than this truth, for it is the truthiest truth around.

kisame
kisame
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Aug. 26th, 2013 @ 01:17 PM Reply

At 8/26/13 12:28 PM, powerdude964 wrote:
The truth that we know has never been truer than this truth, for it is the truthiest truth around.

We must feed it to the masses

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
powerdude964
powerdude964
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Aug. 26th, 2013 @ 02:36 PM Reply

At 8/26/13 01:17 PM, kisame wrote:
We must feed it to the masses

I looked through the comments and this one in particular seemed to jump out at me:

"I suppose it's a shame and a mercy that Purple Smart went down first"

Lol, what?

kisame
kisame
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Aug. 26th, 2013 @ 04:57 PM Reply

At 8/26/13 02:36 PM, powerdude964 wrote:
At 8/26/13 01:17 PM, kisame wrote:

I looked through the comments and this one in particular seemed to jump out at me:

"I suppose it's a shame and a mercy that Purple Smart went down first"

Lol, what?

It's an inside Joke between Skaren and I.

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature