Be a Supporter!

The Official Mlp:fim Crew

  • 468,836 Views
  • 7,472 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
ZeroAsALimit
ZeroAsALimit
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-08-12 13:04:40 Reply

At 8/12/13 12:58 PM, Bryan wrote: Top lel, well /mlp/ is definitely the worst of the fandom so I guess I'm glad that's the part Lauren interacts with.

She interacts with it all Brony!


Sic semper amicitia!!!
Ambient Music Club.
Sig by Illicit, thankies ^_^

BBS Signature
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 23
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-08-14 17:38:27 Reply

At 8/12/13 01:04 PM, ZeroAsALimit wrote:
At 8/12/13 12:58 PM, Bryan wrote: Top lel, well /mlp/ is definitely the worst of the fandom so I guess I'm glad that's the part Lauren interacts with.
She interacts with it all Brony!

Worst, yes. Lulziest, even moreso.

So I finally got around to watching Equestria Girls this afternoon. Gotta say, it wasn't nearly as bad as I had initially thought. I wasn't expecting a profound masterpiece, though I had a hard time connecting the characters to their pony counterparts - it almost felt like I was watching something from a separate series. Nevertheless, it was... nice.


Everywhere I go, there's a sergeant there.
Sig by Cordyceps

BBS Signature
foxkitaxel
foxkitaxel
  • Member since: Oct. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Art Lover
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-08-19 16:42:36 Reply

Ive been everywhere and nowhere.
Season 4 airs the day after my birthday.
Im soooooo Excited!!!!

kisame
kisame
  • Member since: May. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-08-20 16:17:08 Reply

He is worth it.


Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 23
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-08-20 23:47:23 Reply

At 8/20/13 04:17 PM, kisame wrote: He is worth it.

Button's mom has got it going on. Looks like Gamer Luna's got some competition, and this one's a retro veteran.


Everywhere I go, there's a sergeant there.
Sig by Cordyceps

BBS Signature
ZeroAsALimit
ZeroAsALimit
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-08-21 10:31:15 Reply

Just watched Equestria Girls.

FUCKING AWESOME!!!

I just hope Twily doesn't get a relationship with Flash Sentry, she is mah waifu, damnit! >:(


Sic semper amicitia!!!
Ambient Music Club.
Sig by Illicit, thankies ^_^

BBS Signature
ZeroAsALimit
ZeroAsALimit
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-08-21 13:16:49 Reply

LOVED the cameo of The Great And p(sorry, I have to paste my p's, so no capital, sorry The Great And powerful Trixie)owerful Trixie!

Snips and Snails are such assholes - even in alternate dimensions.


Sic semper amicitia!!!
Ambient Music Club.
Sig by Illicit, thankies ^_^

BBS Signature
MyNameIsMia
MyNameIsMia
  • Member since: Apr. 24, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-08-21 17:12:14 Reply

At 6/29/13 01:02 AM, Sectus wrote:
At 6/28/13 05:12 AM, Heretic-Anchorite wrote: I mean, it's a fucking TV show.
A really fucking popular TV show, but a TV show nonetheless.

I love pinkie pie. And teh show.


I'm just a girl from Texas. Nothing much.

Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
kisame
kisame
  • Member since: May. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-08-22 01:08:19 Reply

At 8/21/13 11:14 PM, Eddmario wrote: https://twitter.com/pennjillette/status/370274613688676352

I don't know whether to be amused or horrified.


Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
powerdude964
powerdude964
  • Member since: Apr. 11, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-08-22 08:03:19 Reply

At 8/21/13 10:31 AM, ZeroAsALimit wrote: Just watched Equestria Girls.

FUCKING AWESOME!!!

I just hope Twily doesn't get a relationship with Flash Sentry, she is mah waifu, damnit! >:(

Meghan McCarthy stated on twitter that Flash Sentry is NOT a character in Season 4.

Oh, and this guy is pretty cool, check him out.


" Finding originality on newgrounds is like reaching into a fishbowl and saying that you're fishing" -Natick
Check out my Reddit, dudes.

kisame
kisame
  • Member since: May. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-08-22 12:46:31 Reply

At 8/22/13 08:03 AM, powerdude964 wrote:
At 8/21/13 10:31 AM, ZeroAsALimit wrote: Just watched Equestria Girls.

FUCKING AWESOME!!!

I just hope Twily doesn't get a relationship with Flash Sentry, she is mah waifu, damnit! >:(
Meghan McCarthy stated on twitter that Flash Sentry is NOT a character in Season 4.

Lets hope Hasbro stands by that decision.


Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
powerdude964
powerdude964
  • Member since: Apr. 11, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-08-22 14:42:54 Reply

At 8/22/13 12:46 PM, kisame wrote:
At 8/22/13 08:03 AM, powerdude964 wrote:
At 8/21/13 10:31 AM, ZeroAsALimit wrote: Just watched Equestria Girls.

FUCKING AWESOME!!!

I just hope Twily doesn't get a relationship with Flash Sentry, she is mah waifu, damnit! >:(
Meghan McCarthy stated on twitter that Flash Sentry is NOT a character in Season 4.
Lets hope Hasbro stands by that decision.

I find it hilarious how you suddenly are completely doubting Hasbro or the possibility that Season 4 or any others will be good.


" Finding originality on newgrounds is like reaching into a fishbowl and saying that you're fishing" -Natick
Check out my Reddit, dudes.

kisame
kisame
  • Member since: May. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-08-23 01:29:14 Reply

At 8/22/13 02:42 PM, powerdude964 wrote:
Lets hope Hasbro stands by that decision.
I find it hilarious how you suddenly are completely doubting Hasbro or the possibility that Season 4 or any others will be good.

And I find you and your ovine behavior to be naive and foolish.

The Official Mlp:fim Crew


Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
wildfire4461
wildfire4461
  • Member since: Dec. 27, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-08-23 10:02:45 Reply

Well I wonder if the fandom is going to survive the latest blowup? (I'm sure you know what it is).


That's right I like guns and ponies. Problem cocksuckers?
Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense. IMPEACH OBAMA.

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-08-23 10:51:57 Reply

At 8/23/13 10:02 AM, wildfire4461 wrote: Well I wonder if the fandom is going to survive the latest blowup? (I'm sure you know what it is).

I don't. What are you referring to?


"Maybe thats why shes in film school. She wants to be an Artistic Autistic." -Viper50
"Everything else you said was mostly garbage and opinionated." -DangerousGirl

BBS Signature
powerdude964
powerdude964
  • Member since: Apr. 11, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-08-23 15:10:04 Reply

At 8/23/13 01:29 AM, kisame wrote:
At 8/22/13 02:42 PM, powerdude964 wrote:
Lets hope Hasbro stands by that decision.
I find it hilarious how you suddenly are completely doubting Hasbro or the possibility that Season 4 or any others will be good.
And I find you and your ovine behavior to be naive and foolish.

Why can't you just leave here already? You said yourself that you think the show is already dead, so why do you keep posting crap on here?


" Finding originality on newgrounds is like reaching into a fishbowl and saying that you're fishing" -Natick
Check out my Reddit, dudes.

kisame
kisame
  • Member since: May. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-08-23 16:56:55 Reply

At 8/23/13 03:10 PM, powerdude964 wrote:

And I find you and your ovine behavior to be naive and foolish.
Why can't you just leave here already? You said yourself that you think the show is already dead, so why do you keep posting crap on here?

I have a better question. Why do you even care?


Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
wildfire4461
wildfire4461
  • Member since: Dec. 27, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-08-23 19:11:38 Reply

At 8/23/13 10:51 AM, Bryan wrote:
At 8/23/13 10:02 AM, wildfire4461 wrote: Well I wonder if the fandom is going to survive the latest blowup? (I'm sure you know what it is).
I don't. What are you referring to?

The category 5 shit storm that's erupted over the Princess Molestia meme.


That's right I like guns and ponies. Problem cocksuckers?
Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense. IMPEACH OBAMA.

BBS Signature
powerdude964
powerdude964
  • Member since: Apr. 11, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-08-23 19:55:28 Reply

At 8/23/13 04:56 PM, kisame wrote:
At 8/23/13 03:10 PM, powerdude964 wrote:

And I find you and your ovine behavior to be naive and foolish.
Why can't you just leave here already? You said yourself that you think the show is already dead, so why do you keep posting crap on here?
I have a better question. Why do you even care?

Probably because you're constantly on here posting random crap that nobody cares about, even though you keep pointing out how you think that MLP is going down the drain. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't, but if you don't like the show, then leave because none of your posts actually bring anything even remotely intelligent to the forefront.


" Finding originality on newgrounds is like reaching into a fishbowl and saying that you're fishing" -Natick
Check out my Reddit, dudes.

kisame
kisame
  • Member since: May. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-08-24 12:35:33 Reply

Probably because you're constantly on here posting random crap that nobody cares about, even though you keep pointing out how you think that MLP is going down the drain. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't, but if you don't like the show, then leave because none of your posts actually bring anything even remotely intelligent to the forefront.

I've put forth far more than your sorry ass.


Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
Heretic-Anchorite
Heretic-Anchorite
  • Member since: Feb. 28, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-08-24 13:38:08 Reply

At 8/23/13 07:55 PM, powerdude964 wrote:
At 8/23/13 04:56 PM, kisame wrote:
At 8/23/13 03:10 PM, powerdude964 wrote:

And I find you and your ovine behavior to be naive and foolish.
Why can't you just leave here already? You said yourself that you think the show is already dead, so why do you keep posting crap on here?
I have a better question. Why do you even care?
Probably because you're constantly on here posting random crap that nobody cares about,

it is pretensions of you to assume we don't cared about it. Stuff like that is entertaining and enjoyable.

even though you keep pointing out how you think that MLP is going down the drain. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't, but if you don't like the show, then leave

there is no reason we can't discuss our opinions, for example, I didn't like the season 3 finale because I find twilight to be arrogant and undeserving.

Relax dude, seriously.


“You only live twice: Once when you're born, and once when you look death in the face.”

BBS Signature
powerdude964
powerdude964
  • Member since: Apr. 11, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-08-24 13:58:15 Reply

At 8/24/13 01:38 PM, Heretic-Anchorite wrote:
At 8/23/13 07:55 PM, powerdude964 wrote:
At 8/23/13 04:56 PM, kisame wrote:
At 8/23/13 03:10 PM, powerdude964 wrote:

And I find you and your ovine behavior to be naive and foolish.
Why can't you just leave here already? You said yourself that you think the show is already dead, so why do you keep posting crap on here?
I have a better question. Why do you even care?
Probably because you're constantly on here posting random crap that nobody cares about,
it is pretensions of you to assume we don't cared about it. Stuff like that is entertaining and enjoyable.

even though you keep pointing out how you think that MLP is going down the drain. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't, but if you don't like the show, then leave
there is no reason we can't discuss our opinions, for example, I didn't like the season 3 finale because I find twilight to be arrogant and undeserving.

Relax dude, seriously.

Okay, it was wrong of me to assume that nobody liked Kisame's posts, but did anyone seriously ever say that they actually liked them?

Secondly, I do know that it's just an opinion that Kisame has, and I know we have every right to state them. It just really annoys me that all Kisame posts now are disgusting pony fan-art or comments that don't really show very much intelligence. It doesn't help that all of his News Posts are weird, irrelevant videos posted together with really unnecessary Rule 34 artwork. Kisame just doesn't feel to me like he belongs here at the moment, but maybe I'm just the only one who actually thinks that.


" Finding originality on newgrounds is like reaching into a fishbowl and saying that you're fishing" -Natick
Check out my Reddit, dudes.

kisame
kisame
  • Member since: May. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-08-24 15:26:44 Reply

It just really annoys me that all Kisame posts now are disgusting pony fan-art or comments that don't really show very much intelligence. It doesn't help that all of his News Posts are weird, irrelevant videos posted together with really unnecessary Rule 34 artwork. Kisame just doesn't feel to me like he belongs here at the moment, but maybe I'm just the only one who actually thinks that.

I do so because I think it's silly to over analyze a cartoon and as for your view on my news post

The Official Mlp:fim Crew


Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
powerdude964
powerdude964
  • Member since: Apr. 11, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-08-25 09:07:00 Reply

At 8/24/13 03:26 PM, kisame wrote: It just really annoys me that all Kisame posts now are disgusting pony fan-art or comments that don't really show very much intelligence. It doesn't help that all of his News Posts are weird, irrelevant videos posted together with really unnecessary Rule 34 artwork. Kisame just doesn't feel to me like he belongs here at the moment, but maybe I'm just the only one who actually thinks that.

I do so because I think it's silly to over analyze a cartoon and as for your view on my news post

You seriously think it's silly to over-analyze a cartoon?

Also, I really don't care at all if it's all just your sense of humor, because I still have yet to see anything from you that seriously contributes to this crew. Granted, I don't post as much as others, but when I do I try to say something useful or interesting.


" Finding originality on newgrounds is like reaching into a fishbowl and saying that you're fishing" -Natick
Check out my Reddit, dudes.

kisame
kisame
  • Member since: May. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-08-25 12:03:00 Reply

At 8/25/13 09:07 AM, powerdude964 wrote:
At 8/24/13 03:26 PM, kisame wrote:
I do so because I think it's silly to over analyze a cartoon and as for your view on my news post
You seriously think it's silly to over-analyze a cartoon?

Yes.

Also, I really don't care at all if it's all just your sense of humor, because I still have yet to see anything from you that seriously contributes to this crew. Granted, I don't post as much as others, but when I do I try to say something useful or interesting.

And who are you to decide what is worthy, you pretentious hypocrite I've posted many things both useful and trivial. You just you lack the intelligence and wit to truly appreciate it.


Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
attrapper
attrapper
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-08-25 13:05:01 Reply

Hey um, well, I like ponies. Also I'm a bit surprised that this exists. I've noticed that most Newgrounds users aren't too pony-friendly, so its cool that this exists.

Bryan
Bryan
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-08-25 13:23:46 Reply

At 8/25/13 01:05 PM, attrapper wrote: Hey um, well, I like ponies. Also I'm a bit surprised that this exists. I've noticed that most Newgrounds users aren't too pony-friendly, so its cool that this exists.

It almost didn't, we had to fight to get it. There was another MLP: FIM thread back when the show first became popular that got to like 80 pages or something in General before being locked due to just being chaotic and a flame haven. I'd like to welcome you on that note! Please read the OP for the rules of conduct.


"Maybe thats why shes in film school. She wants to be an Artistic Autistic." -Viper50
"Everything else you said was mostly garbage and opinionated." -DangerousGirl

BBS Signature
powerdude964
powerdude964
  • Member since: Apr. 11, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-08-25 17:02:59 Reply

Ugh......


" Finding originality on newgrounds is like reaching into a fishbowl and saying that you're fishing" -Natick
Check out my Reddit, dudes.

Bryan
Bryan
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-08-25 17:37:59 Reply

At 8/25/13 05:02 PM, powerdude964 wrote: Ugh......

I really enjoyed it, I saw it a couple days ago. I also really liked Cupcakes, which introduced me to Andrew WK. Even if you find it tasteless, you have to admit the animation is fantastic. That was probably my favorite part, the animation. It was so colorful, so faithful and so energized.


"Maybe thats why shes in film school. She wants to be an Artistic Autistic." -Viper50
"Everything else you said was mostly garbage and opinionated." -DangerousGirl

BBS Signature