New Topic Respond to this Topic
ZeroAsALimit
ZeroAsALimit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-05-01 08:12:24 Reply

At 5/1/13 03:49 AM, ArcaneSoul wrote: Hey, so, its been a while since i last posted here. I don't really consider myself a brony musician anymore

haitus, it happens to everyone. But if you give up on Brony, Princess Luna will fill your dreams with colorful pony.

and job finding has been bad.

Nothing suckier than this brony, took me 6 months to get the worst job that I;ve ever had and that's with having went to college.

Right now he's doing better though he wants to meet more good brony friends who actually won't insult him for something stupid. TRUE ones. Not the ones who are like "BRONY4LYFE. IF YOU DON'T LIKE UR GAY" or ones who are really really mean bronies. Also, he's mainly looking for brony gaming sites as the one hes on right now...eeehh they basically are all BO2 idiots.

Now slight warning, it might be hard as he is a little bit open about himself being gay. But its not like all over his profile pictures or anything.

Also sometime i hope i can see him irl as he needs a big warm hug BADLY....

Well, he's always welcome here. I don't know any brony gaming sites, I am afraid, because I don't really get the time for online gaming.

As for being homosexual, the internet is great for that. Europeans care less about that and nor do us Britons mind - our most popular musicians are gay. Everypony is a little bit gay, the g spot is in the prostate gland, accessed VIA the anus. Everypony's a little gay!

What I have always wondered is that perhaps all gays are a little bit straight. The lesbians aren't biting, but I've always hoped, you know?

Does he live states away?

Sic semper amicitia!!!
Ambient Music Club.
Sig by Illicit, thankies ^_^

BBS Signature
ZeroAsALimit
ZeroAsALimit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-05-01 11:57:29 Reply

Also, picked up and watched Twilight Wish Adventure today.

I guess then that G4 is a reboot proper and nothing else is canon now? Is Ponyland real in G4 then (although, obv, Ponyland isn't where the action takes place in G3)?

Enjoyable flick, sure, coupla funny parts, but it's such a mind fuck.

The mayor looks younger, but Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo have earned their cutie marks. Pinkie Pie is everyponys best friend, so we can overlook plenty of people not being here. Cherilee is Scootaloo's big sister? And Rainbow Dash is cool with this?

And since when did Rainbow Dash get so fruity?

Sic semper amicitia!!!
Ambient Music Club.

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 45
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-05-01 15:06:58 Reply

At 4/29/13 10:55 PM, Eddmario wrote:
At 4/29/13 12:44 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Alex S. is no longer doing pony music but still enjoyable. Anyone else aside from Ashcorp?
and The Living Tombstone, Omnipony, and Aviators
This guy does versions of every song in the show, and recently even did on of the Japanese theme.

Funny enough, he's the one I first listened to that got me into watching My Little Pony.

At 4/29/13 11:29 PM, RightWingGamer wrote: Most brony musicians are hacks, IMO, but EileMonty is amazing. Seriously, even her non-pony stuff is amazing, she's just an all-around excellent singer and VA.

Will be sure to give her a listen. Thank you.

<33/Request Reviews/Review Request Club / #9 Reviewer / #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
ArcaneSoul
ArcaneSoul
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-05-02 05:15:32 Reply

At 5/1/13 08:12 AM, ZeroAsALimit wrote:
At 5/1/13 03:49 AM, ArcaneSoul wrote:
As for being homosexual, the internet is great for that. Europeans care less about that and nor do us Britons mind - our most popular musicians are gay. Everypony is a little bit gay, the g spot is in the prostate gland, accessed VIA the anus. Everypony's a little gay!

What I have always wondered is that perhaps all gays are a little bit straight. The lesbians aren't biting, but I've always hoped, you know?

Does he live states away?

Hey yo thanks for the responce man.

He's a friendly brit who lives in the UK. Mostly the problem he has is that he keeps running into arrogant people on the internet >.<. Its like no matter what he does, every friend he makes is an intense hater/jerk. He believes that one of his friends actually tricked someone into thinking hes a bad person just because she doesn't like the fact hes homo.

As for him joining this site, eeeehhh im not 100% sure that can be accomplished /:
I'll talk to him but i doubt he will join. He doesn't like signing up to places.

Make music with ALL the genres!

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-05-04 18:01:36 Reply

For reasons I am not able to elaborate on, I won't be as active for the next few weeks or so. In about three or four weeks I should be back to normal activity, however.

Brony on, guys.

kakalxlax
kakalxlax
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-05-04 18:49:06 Reply

perfect angle avoiding fluttershy

The Official Mlp:fim Crew

Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 18
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-05-05 15:39:31 Reply

Hey everypony, been a while since I posted here. Internet's pretty shitty around here and I don't have a lot of free time during the weekdays. It sucks. It's good to see that things are still going on around here though. And yes, I draw ponies on my notes when I get bored XD

Everywhere I go, there's a sergeant there.

BBS Signature
Kitx
Kitx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Melancholy
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-05-07 22:44:56 Reply

At 5/4/13 06:49 PM, kakalxlax wrote: perfect angle avoiding fluttershy

Angles dislike Fluttershy of course, she's unsymmetrical.

BBS Signature
ZeroAsALimit
ZeroAsALimit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-05-08 02:29:28 Reply

At 5/2/13 04:40 AM, RightWingGamer wrote:
At 5/1/13 11:57 AM, ZeroAsALimit wrote: Also, picked up and watched Twilight Wish Adventure today.
Heh, I'm actually working on a fanfic that turns Twinkle Wish Adventure into something pretty dark and fucked up. Expect insanity. ;)

Cool. I'm looking forward to it, yay! :D

I had guessed that maybe it is set in the future: hence the cutie marks. I had thought maybe Rarity and Spike were not there cause they're on their honeymoon, Twilight Sparkle and Applejack are studying a new type of zapp apple or some shit and Fluttershy is too scared of Twinkle to come out. The Mayor looks younger because she is experiencing a mid-life crisis and is dyeing her hair. Years of being friends with Rarity has made Rainbow Dash FABULOUS!!!

Cherilee has adopted Scootaloo. My guess is that when Rainbow Dash became hyperhomo, Scootaloo either wanted Cherilee instead or Rarity has convinced Rainbow Dash that being a bigger sister sucks dick. There is also the possibility of RD wanting Scootaloo, but not getting official adoption papers (maybe she is a member of UKIP). Or this could be set in another dimension, Equestria Girls allows us this loophole.

At 5/2/13 05:15 AM, ArcaneSoul wrote: He's a friendly brit who lives in the UK. Mostly the problem he has is that he keeps running into arrogant people on the internet >.<. Its like no matter what he does, every friend he makes is an intense hater/jerk. He believes that one of his friends actually tricked someone into thinking hes a bad person just because she doesn't like the fact hes homo.

Ah. The thing is with young people is that they don't accept that it is perfectly natural and they often think that it can be conditioned out of someone. (You could in theory, but it would take years of work and once again, that would be pretty twisted, there is nothing wrong with being gay.)

I think a big part of the problem with this in younger people is that they aren't taken seriously, because it does take some time to find your sexuality (I know someone who didn't discover that she was gay until she was 31 and although I have always liked androgynous guys and Emo guys, I've never found men to arouse me (I kissed a guy once, it was like being headbutted cause he was ex-SAS, but I didn't enjoy it). I'm more open now, but that's just in terms of anal play. While I don't find men attractive, things up the butt are nice, I never realised this till I visited a dominatrix).

The other thing is that bullies are bullies. See if it wasn't his sexuality, it would be something else. His "friend" is nothing of the sort and we've all had friends like that. Sad to say, I've even been one of those backstabber types, because in high school people wilol do anything to be liked and to stop the bullying that they may receive themselves.

As for him joining this site, eeeehhh im not 100% sure that can be accomplished /:
I'll talk to him but i doubt he will join. He doesn't like signing up to places.

That's cool, but he should defo consider a Pony forum. Here is good though, because he has you and I'm more than sure that all of the other Bronies will be welcoming. :D

Waiting on the lady coming round to inspect the flat, disgruntled neighbour, you know how it goes. After that, I dunno, Fallout: Equestria? Maybe, but I will more than likely watch some old Pony. Or Double Sonicrainboom or Snowdrop. I've not watched them. Are they fan works or cannon?

Sic semper amicitia!!!
Ambient Music Club.

BBS Signature
ArcaneSoul
ArcaneSoul
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-05-08 05:41:28 Reply

Anyway, thx Zero for the kind words and i just told him about this place. I might go around looking for other forums as well though it heavily depends on the community. He just keeps getting unlucky about finding a good one :(

So how has life been in the place? I haven't been here for so long and i remember back in the day when we struggled to make this place happen xD. And xenomit :3

Figures though as i don't really care for ponies much anymore EXCEPT i did get an awesome plushie like 2 months ago.

Make music with ALL the genres!

BBS Signature
foxkitaxel
foxkitaxel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Art Lover
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-05-09 14:21:40 Reply

Oh god I haven't been here in forever Whats happening did I miss anything?

The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-05-09 21:27:20 Reply

Anybody know when Season 4 is coming? I can be patient, I just want to mark my calendar.

| The Interviewer | Review Terms 3.0 | [This Space For Rent ] | Club Stoic |

BBS Signature
ZeroAsALimit
ZeroAsALimit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-05-10 03:04:47 Reply

So, seeing as the chappie who made Double Rainboom got permission from Hasbro, what I wonder is this:

Should we count it as cannon? I mean, how different is this from licensing the comics - it doesn't have Hasbro stamped on it, but was done with their blessing.

Before Equestria Girls was announced, the whole other dimensions aspect of Double Rainboom may have been hard for some people to swallow, but dimensions are going to be cannon.

What terrifies me is this. In a nod to Charlie & The Chocolate Factory, Pinkie Pie notes that the potion and space-time oth taste of snozberry. In Charlie & The Chocolate Factory, when Charlie comments that the forever fizzy soda tastes like snozberries, this was a reference to one of Roald Dahl's books for adult readers - an erotic spy comedy. Snozberries are testicles.

If we are to consider this cannon, Pinkie Pie is not a virgin. I guess that kinda makes sense that she would be the first to lose it, cause she is the element of fun.

Sic semper amicitia!!!
Ambient Music Club.

BBS Signature
ZeroAsALimit
ZeroAsALimit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-05-10 03:54:40 Reply

Watched Snowdrop. Much liquid pride was shed.

Sic semper amicitia!!!
Ambient Music Club.

BBS Signature
ZeroAsALimit
ZeroAsALimit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-05-10 06:41:21 Reply

At 5/10/13 06:00 AM, RightWingGamer wrote: Ew. I was thinking that since Charlie recognized snozberries without (hopefully) ever tasting scrotum, then maybe snozberries are an actual fruit in certain fictional universes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uafm69NrNnY

Well, I have always had my doubts about Charlie's grandfather, but given an infinite number of universes, it absolutely must be possible.

But this would appear to be Pinkie Pie's first foray into another dimension. I don't know. I need to clean my mind out. D:

Sic semper amicitia!!!
Ambient Music Club.

BBS Signature
ZeroAsALimit
ZeroAsALimit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-05-13 01:17:06 Reply

My doggie wants my Princess Luna doll. D:

Sic semper amicitia!!!
Ambient Music Club.

BBS Signature
ZeroAsALimit
ZeroAsALimit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-05-13 03:47:06 Reply

At 5/13/13 03:12 AM, RightWingGamer wrote: Aaaaaaaaaand this is why we can't have nice things.

I'm open minded. I just hope that the blue-haired guy is the Shining Armour of this. If there's a love story in here, well, that's not awesome.

Will see it if it hits cinemas over here.

Sic semper amicitia!!!
Ambient Music Club.

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-05-13 11:31:30 Reply

At 5/13/13 03:12 AM, RightWingGamer wrote: Aaaaaaaaaand this is why we can't have nice things.

Just came here to post that and I gotta say it doesn't actually look half bad.

Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7832-9212 | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
Heretic-Anchorite
Heretic-Anchorite
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-05-13 11:58:24 Reply

At 5/13/13 03:12 AM, RightWingGamer wrote:
Aaaaaaaaaand this is why we can't have nice things.

That looks terrible D:

Needless to say, that means as soon as it is online I'll give it a watch. :P

“You only live twice: Once when you're born, and once when you look death in the face.”

BBS Signature
kisame
kisame
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-05-13 12:43:27 Reply

I'm done. I can only put up with so much failure from an IP.

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
Ceratisa
Ceratisa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 07
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-05-13 12:52:20 Reply

GOD DAMMIT

kisame
kisame
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-05-13 13:01:45 Reply

At 5/13/13 12:52 PM, Ceratisa wrote:
GOD DAMMIT

Fear not. For if there is any justice in this world, It will die in 1 season. But if not, Know that there is another.

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
wildfire4461
wildfire4461
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-05-13 19:05:24 Reply

One thing I see people pointing out is how the boy Twilight hugs looks like Shining Armor, and how it may become incest.

At :20 there's a couple of characters that look like Jackson Jeckyl and Holt Hyde from Monster High.

Welp time to watch the fanbase go into full panic mode.

That's right I like guns and ponies. Problem cocksuckers?
Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense. IMPEACH OBAMA.

BBS Signature
BloodCoveredWolf
BloodCoveredWolf
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-05-13 19:22:00 Reply

Ok bronies here's something for y'all they're having a Brony fan fair in Austin,Tx in September don't know the date but you can just google it.

The Blood Of Lost Souls Stains My Blade

BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-05-13 21:40:19 Reply

I'm likely going to just stay clear of the offshoot film / series thing. It doesn't look to be what I love of the show at all. When it came to first loving ponies I didn't have any sort of resentment to wanting to view them like some claimed to have, I do however have a high resentment for viewing or even looking at pictures of this one now, so yea, avoiding.

The key thing to remember about all these alternate universe things is they are not suddenly made canon or the "main" world etc. Taking with what another person stated it is like a comic of Batman going around as some cowboy in a wild west setting, people might like it and may want to enjoy it, but others wouldn't, and in the end of the day it just isn't the real thing. As such I'm just going to ignore anything that happens with this offshoot human show thing, I came here for magical rainbow ponies spreading friendship and love as they deal with problems and menacing creatures. That's where I'm staying.

I have to say I am heavily disappointed though. Sure they can make such a series or film if they truly want to (no idea who it is for as I imagine both younger and older audiences loved ponies, few cartoons don't use humans these days but fine join the majority) But the film I was expecting was a film of MLP:FIM the show with the ponies. Not some other alternate universe thing where whatever they do during the film holds no effect on the real Equestria, thus making any major event or catastrophe meaningless.

Was it so much to ask for a film like Fairly Odd Parents? Where they fucked shit up by leaving a magical cupcake which Denzel found and began to use to take over the world and they had to royally fuck shit back up again to fix it? They could have done something....sigh whatever. At least we still have season 4 and our fan content. This is why it is better to not have high hopes for something, when I heard news there may have been a film I got high hopes...

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
Darthdenim
Darthdenim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-05-13 23:32:08 Reply

The last thing bronies want to be reminded of is their high school days.

Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-05-13 23:50:01 Reply

This spinoff series, or whatever it is, really does not need to happen. I respect other's rights to want to watch it, but the way I see it, it isn't at all worth making.

Darthdenim
Darthdenim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-05-14 00:26:45 Reply

Let the butthurt flow through you.

Darthdenim
Darthdenim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-05-14 02:19:03 Reply

At 5/14/13 12:26 AM, Darthdenim wrote: Let the butthurt flow through you.

I love how he seems to have absolutely no shame for that poster on the wall.

HomicidialFrog
HomicidialFrog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-05-14 17:47:09 Reply

New Rule: Anyone who so much as murmurs anything about that which should not be named will be executed publicly. Painfully.

War is Peace.
Freedom is Slavery.
Ignorance is Strength.