kisame
kisame
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-05-13 13:01:45 Reply

At 5/13/13 12:52 PM, Ceratisa wrote:
At 5/13/13 03:12 AM, RightWingGamer wrote: Aaaaaaaaaand this is why we can't have nice things.
GOD DAMMIT

Fear not. For if there is any justice in this world, It will die in 1 season. But if not, Know that there is another.

The Official Mlp:fim Crew

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
wildfire4461
wildfire4461
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-05-13 19:05:24 Reply

At 5/13/13 03:12 AM, RightWingGamer wrote: Aaaaaaaaaand this is why we can't have nice things.

One thing I see people pointing out is how the boy Twilight hugs looks like Shining Armor, and how it may become incest.

At :20 there's a couple of characters that look like Jackson Jeckyl and Holt Hyde from Monster High.

Welp time to watch the fanbase go into full panic mode.

That's right I like guns and ponies. Problem cocksuckers?
Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense. IMPEACH OBAMA.

BBS Signature
BloodCoveredWolf
BloodCoveredWolf
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-05-13 19:22:00 Reply

Ok bronies here's something for y'all they're having a Brony fan fair in Austin,Tx in September don't know the date but you can just google it.

The Blood Of Lost Souls Stains My Blade

BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-05-13 21:40:19 Reply

I'm likely going to just stay clear of the offshoot film / series thing. It doesn't look to be what I love of the show at all. When it came to first loving ponies I didn't have any sort of resentment to wanting to view them like some claimed to have, I do however have a high resentment for viewing or even looking at pictures of this one now, so yea, avoiding.

The key thing to remember about all these alternate universe things is they are not suddenly made canon or the "main" world etc. Taking with what another person stated it is like a comic of Batman going around as some cowboy in a wild west setting, people might like it and may want to enjoy it, but others wouldn't, and in the end of the day it just isn't the real thing. As such I'm just going to ignore anything that happens with this offshoot human show thing, I came here for magical rainbow ponies spreading friendship and love as they deal with problems and menacing creatures. That's where I'm staying.

I have to say I am heavily disappointed though. Sure they can make such a series or film if they truly want to (no idea who it is for as I imagine both younger and older audiences loved ponies, few cartoons don't use humans these days but fine join the majority) But the film I was expecting was a film of MLP:FIM the show with the ponies. Not some other alternate universe thing where whatever they do during the film holds no effect on the real Equestria, thus making any major event or catastrophe meaningless.

Was it so much to ask for a film like Fairly Odd Parents? Where they fucked shit up by leaving a magical cupcake which Denzel found and began to use to take over the world and they had to royally fuck shit back up again to fix it? They could have done something....sigh whatever. At least we still have season 4 and our fan content. This is why it is better to not have high hopes for something, when I heard news there may have been a film I got high hopes...

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, NekoMika's Legacy!

BBS Signature
Darthdenim
Darthdenim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-05-13 23:32:08 Reply

The last thing bronies want to be reminded of is their high school days.

Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-05-13 23:50:01 Reply

This spinoff series, or whatever it is, really does not need to happen. I respect other's rights to want to watch it, but the way I see it, it isn't at all worth making.

[Join my community, weakling!] - [Report Rule-Breaking Portal Submissions] - [I don't actually have a personality]

BBS Signature
Darthdenim
Darthdenim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Darthdenim
Darthdenim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-05-14 02:19:03 Reply

At 5/14/13 12:26 AM, Darthdenim wrote: Let the butthurt flow through you.

I love how he seems to have absolutely no shame for that poster on the wall.

HomicidialFrog
HomicidialFrog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-05-14 17:47:09 Reply

New Rule: Anyone who so much as murmurs anything about that which should not be named will be executed publicly. Painfully.

We shall see how brave you are when nailed to the walls of Hoover Dam. Your body facing west so you may watch your world burn

SmartyPants
SmartyPants
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Reader
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-05-14 17:47:57 Reply

At 5/14/13 05:47 PM, HomicidialFrog wrote: New Rule: Anyone who so much as murmurs anything about that which should not be named will be executed publicly. Painfully.

Equestria Girls. Whoops

"It's taking all my might to restrain from dick riding." - HomicidalFrog
Blanc is best CPU

BBS Signature
HomicidialFrog
HomicidialFrog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-05-14 17:48:57 Reply

At 5/14/13 05:47 PM, SmartyPants wrote:
At 5/14/13 05:47 PM, HomicidialFrog wrote: New Rule: Anyone who so much as murmurs anything about that which should not be named will be executed publicly. Painfully.
Equestria Girls. Whoops

Burn the heretic!

We shall see how brave you are when nailed to the walls of Hoover Dam. Your body facing west so you may watch your world burn

SmartyPants
SmartyPants
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Reader
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-05-14 17:51:39 Reply

bring it

Blanc is best CPU

BBS Signature
Redbob86
Redbob86
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Movie Buff
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-05-14 22:11:21 Reply

Am I the only one who thinks that part of the reason they didn't give the equestria girls human skin tones is because they didn't want to pick races and cause a shitstorm from ultra-pc people?

Darthdenim
Darthdenim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-05-15 00:25:24 Reply

At 5/14/13 10:11 PM, Redbob86 wrote: Am I the only one who thinks that part of the reason they didn't give the equestria girls human skin tones is because they didn't want to pick races and cause a shitstorm from ultra-pc people?

They probably did it so it would make them easier for little girls to tell apart.

ZeroAsALimit
ZeroAsALimit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-05-15 08:26:18 Reply

At 5/15/13 12:25 AM, Darthdenim wrote:
At 5/14/13 10:11 PM, Redbob86 wrote: Am I the only one who thinks that part of the reason they didn't give the equestria girls human skin tones is because they didn't want to pick races and cause a shitstorm from ultra-pc people?
They probably did it so it would make them easier for little girls to tell apart.

I think it would have been weird if they weren't their usual pastel colours. Fuck that un-pastel shit!

This plopped through today,

Sic semper amicitia!!!
Ambient Music Club.
Sig by Illicit, thankies ^_^

BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-05-16 09:26:02 Reply

At 5/13/13 09:40 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: The key thing to remember about all these alternate universe things is they are not suddenly made canon or the "main" world etc.

The many worlds theory, that was what I was trying to remember when making this post. The idea that everything can be canon but happening in alternate universes and worlds which are created with changes and are therefore completely different versions of the same characters. Like with the Zelda games how there are three timeline universes for adult link, child link and link failing to win.

Also yes I did recall it upon watching that episode of Game Theory again with the Zelda timeline. It was really irritating me that I couldn't remember the exact details of that theory.

Back to ponies! Later.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, NekoMika's Legacy!

BBS Signature
Redbob86
Redbob86
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Movie Buff
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-05-16 17:05:49 Reply

A fellow brony is about to become homeless and needs help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3lqRk HsTSe0

GhostPony750
GhostPony750
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-05-16 22:57:40 Reply

Hey everyone!
I'm actually new here, and I'm really surprised to find a huge MLP topic here.
So yeah, I'm currently a staff at Bronyland, and succesful brony website, famous for his personality test.

I'm taking care of a Trivia section, nothing huge, but fun, if you want to try.
And I'm also a moderator of the Member's Hangout (Forum)

So yeah, there is also an incredibly accurate personality test here.
If you want to visit us: http://www.bronyland.com/

So yeah, you can count me in. ;)

NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-05-16 23:40:19 Reply

At 5/16/13 10:57 PM, GhostPony750 wrote:
So yeah, you can count me in. ;)

Welcome to the club.

Request Reviews // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer
Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature
ZeroAsALimit
ZeroAsALimit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-05-17 04:49:19 Reply

At 5/17/13 04:13 AM, RightWingGamer wrote:
At 5/16/13 05:05 PM, Redbob86 wrote: A fellow brony is about to become homeless and needs help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3lqRk HsTSe0
I love this fandom!

Glad to hear that it worked out. I think I might have worked my bank balance out of the red and up to £0, I'm not sure.

Welcome aboard GhostPony! We've all taken yer test. :D I'm mainly Pinkie Pie, with a shit ton of Twilight Sparkle.

On a side note, she wont talk to me now.

Sic semper amicitia!!!
Ambient Music Club.
Sig by Illicit, thankies ^_^

BBS Signature
SmartyPants
SmartyPants
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Reader
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-05-17 14:26:12 Reply

At 5/17/13 04:49 AM, ZeroAsALimit wrote: On a side note, she wont talk to me now.

Dye her mane green

Blanc is best CPU

BBS Signature
GhostPony750
GhostPony750
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-05-18 00:07:49 Reply

At 5/17/13 04:49 AM, ZeroAsALimit wrote: Welcome aboard GhostPony! We've all taken yer test. :D I'm mainly Pinkie Pie, with a shit ton of Twilight Sparkle.

Thank you!
And I'm glad you enjoyed the test ;)

Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-05-18 23:22:27 Reply

At 5/18/13 12:07 AM, GhostPony750 wrote: Thank you!
And I'm glad you enjoyed the test ;)

Great to see another brony joining the crew!

I personally just hope they decide to start up season four a bit earlier as a gift to the community.

[Join my community, weakling!] - [Report Rule-Breaking Portal Submissions] - [I don't actually have a personality]

BBS Signature
Heretic-Anchorite
Heretic-Anchorite
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate

“You only live twice: Once when you're born, and once when you look death in the face.”

BBS Signature
GhostPony750
GhostPony750
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-05-20 12:48:56 Reply

At 5/20/13 12:16 PM, Heretic-Anchorite wrote: If any of you play to see Equestria girls in theaters make sure to look your creepiest. :P

The autor sure show his opinion here. ;)
Well, I'll go watch the movie with all my friends!

kisame
kisame
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-05-20 20:13:16 Reply

At 5/20/13 12:48 PM, GhostPony750 wrote:
At 5/20/13 12:16 PM, Heretic-Anchorite wrote: If any of you play to see Equestria girls in theaters make sure to look your creepiest. :P
The autor sure show his opinion here. ;)
Well, I'll go watch the movie with all my friends!

No. We must take a stand and boycott the movie.

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-05-21 01:07:51 Reply

Okay, firstly I need to get this out of the way. That dude who claims that Twilight Sparkle is his fiance is fucking insane. There is honestly no way to make it more politically correct other than saying he is out of his mind. These are the kind of people that I regret having to share a fandom with. They are an embarrassment to our title, and make all of us look bad.

Onto the Equestria Girls bit, I sincerely hope that at most this is simply an 'alternate universe' of FiM, and isn't considered primary canon. The article has a point with its emphasis that it is just giving deviants another excuse to clop, and honestly, I don't look forward to seeing a humanized, high school version of the show. I get enough of that bullshit in real life.

BBS Signature
NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-05-21 11:15:04 Reply

At 5/21/13 01:07 AM, Sectus wrote: Okay, firstly I need to get this out of the way. That dude who claims that Twilight Sparkle is his fiance is fucking insane. There is honestly no way to make it more politically correct other than saying he is out of his mind. These are the kind of people that I regret having to share a fandom with. They are an embarrassment to our title, and make all of us look bad.

There's always those one or two insane idiots in a fandom that we just have to deal with (or could just ignore).

Onto the Equestria Girls bit, I sincerely hope that at most this is simply an 'alternate universe' of FiM, and isn't considered primary canon. The article has a point with its emphasis that it is just giving deviants another excuse to clop, and honestly, I don't look forward to seeing a humanized, high school version of the show. I get enough of that bullshit in real life.

As far as season 4 goes, nothing states the movie is canon. Therefore the movie is just a little fun (by fun I mean for those working on it) side project that has nothing much to do with the show aside from the mane 6 becoming humans for the movie.

Which brings me to another point for the movie. I saw a idiotic petition by a person saying that the movie is a disgrace and abomination to the fandom and that all bronies want them to stop the project. Why is this stupid? One, it's only a disgrace and abomination in their opinion. Two, saying every brony wants the project cancelled only because they don't like it is childish. It makes as much sense as me trying to say lettuce should be banned from being eaten only because or one other person doesn't like lettuce. Case in point, I just laughed at ridiculous some people can be.

Request Reviews // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer
Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature
SmartyPants
SmartyPants
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Reader
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-05-21 12:21:26 Reply

At 5/20/13 08:13 PM, kisame wrote: No. We must take a stand and boycott the movie.

We shall be the light in the darkness, the flame in the blizzard, and all that stuff.

Blanc is best CPU

BBS Signature
kisame
kisame
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-05-21 22:57:33 Reply

At 5/21/13 12:21 PM, SmartyPants wrote:
At 5/20/13 08:13 PM, kisame wrote: No. We must take a stand and boycott the movie.
We shall be the light in the darkness, the flame in the blizzard, and all that stuff.

I shall be the wind beneath your wings

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature