Be a Supporter!

The Official Mlp:fim Crew

  • 575,545 Views
  • 7,344 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
foxkitaxel
foxkitaxel
  • Member since: Oct. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Art Lover
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-06-24 12:02:23 Reply

If pinkie and discord had a child what would it look like and what could it do?

foxkitaxel
foxkitaxel
  • Member since: Oct. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Art Lover
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-06-24 12:04:34 Reply

At 6/18/13 09:34 AM, SCTE3 wrote:
I'm going to give the movie a chance to see if it's actually good. Kind of dull to see constant blind hatred towards the movies just because the characters turn into anthro looking humans. Kind of a shit reason to piss on the movie too. Hoping the movie is actually good too.

None of the theaters near me are playing the movie.
I am sad.

Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-06-25 22:49:20 Reply

At 6/24/13 12:04 PM, foxkitaxel wrote: None of the theaters near me are playing the movie.
I am sad.

If it's alright with everyone else, I can post a YouTube link of the full movie someone else posted in the comments of something on My Little Brony. Don't worry, it's in English.


Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
kisame
kisame
  • Member since: May. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-06-26 11:49:13 Reply

At 6/25/13 10:49 PM, Eddmario wrote:
At 6/24/13 12:04 PM, foxkitaxel wrote: None of the theaters near me are playing the movie.
I am sad.
If it's alright with everyone else, I can post a YouTube link of the full movie someone else posted in the comments of something on My Little Brony. Don't worry, it's in English.

Go for it.


Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-06-26 13:20:50 Reply

At 6/26/13 11:49 AM, kisame wrote:
At 6/25/13 10:49 PM, Eddmario wrote:
At 6/24/13 12:04 PM, foxkitaxel wrote: None of the theaters near me are playing the movie.
I am sad.
If it's alright with everyone else, I can post a YouTube link of the full movie someone else posted in the comments of something on My Little Brony. Don't worry, it's in English.
Go for it.

Alright, here's the movie for anyone who wants to give it a try.


Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Member since: Feb. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 27
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-06-26 18:38:29 Reply

At 6/26/13 01:20 PM, Eddmario wrote: Alright, here's the movie for anyone who wants to give it a try.

Dat cell phone recording in a theatre.


[Report Rule-Breaking Portal Submissions] - [I don't actually have a personality]

BBS Signature
Heretic-Anchorite
Heretic-Anchorite
  • Member since: Feb. 28, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-06-26 18:46:32 Reply

At 6/26/13 06:38 PM, Sectus wrote:
At 6/26/13 01:20 PM, Eddmario wrote: Alright, here's the movie for anyone who wants to give it a try.
Dat cell phone recording in a theatre.

From what I hear they where really tight on that stuff.

But anyways, I saw it the other day and it was ok, I mean some parts where cliche and I still think Twilight is unlikable as a character, but it could of been much worse.


To Destiny
“You only live twice: Once when you're born, and once when you look death in the face.”

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Member since: Feb. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 27
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-06-26 19:42:16 Reply

At 6/26/13 06:46 PM, Heretic-Anchorite wrote: From what I hear they where really tight on that stuff.

But anyways, I saw it the other day and it was ok, I mean some parts where cliche and I still think Twilight is unlikable as a character, but it could of been much worse.

I have yet to see it, but I plan on watching it some time tonight. I'll report back here with my thoughts after viewing it. You guys already know my predictions.


[Report Rule-Breaking Portal Submissions] - [I don't actually have a personality]

BBS Signature
kisame
kisame
  • Member since: May. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Member since: Feb. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 27
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-06-27 14:04:14 Reply

I watched the EQG movie yesterday, and honestly it wasn't at all that bad. I really liked it to be honest, and I admit that my initial negative opinions were wrong. As always you can see my full review on my tumblr page.


[Report Rule-Breaking Portal Submissions] - [I don't actually have a personality]

BBS Signature
darkjam
darkjam
  • Member since: Jul. 23, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-06-27 15:28:07 Reply

So I just want to see what the hype is about, can somebody link me the first episode? I can't find it.


I got Tom to make a sig, bow down to me.

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-06-27 20:19:41 Reply

At 6/27/13 03:28 PM, darkjam wrote: So I just want to see what the hype is about, can somebody link me the first episode? I can't find it.

If you have Netflix, the entire series is on there.


Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
powerdude964
powerdude964
  • Member since: Apr. 11, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-06-27 22:32:14 Reply

Am I the only one noticing the ten thousand documentaries and Youtube videos trying to explain how friggin' awesome Bronies are, whist practically begging the non-bronies to watch the show and LOVE IT FOREVER, by saying things like: "Just give it a chance, man!", "The show's REALLY good!", or "Stop hating guys, c'mon". Don't get me wrong, I do really like the show, but now Bronies just can't seem to stop talking about how perfect it is and how nobody should be allowed to hate it.

Just saying, no hatin'


" Finding originality on newgrounds is like reaching into a fishbowl and saying that you're fishing" -Natick
Check out my Reddit, dudes.

Heretic-Anchorite
Heretic-Anchorite
  • Member since: Feb. 28, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-06-28 05:12:16 Reply

At 6/27/13 10:32 PM, powerdude964 wrote: Am I the only one noticing the ten thousand documentaries and Youtube videos trying to explain how friggin' awesome Bronies are, whist practically begging the non-bronies to watch the show and LOVE IT FOREVER, by saying things like: "Just give it a chance, man!", "The show's REALLY good!", or "Stop hating guys, c'mon". Don't get me wrong, I do really like the show, but now Bronies just can't seem to stop talking about how perfect it is and how nobody should be allowed to hate it.

Just saying, no hatin'

I'd have to agree.

The thing is with those documentaries is that it is either fan made, which will destroy any objectivity from the beginning, or it's made to prove a preconceived notion.

John De Lancie's documentary was shit because he created his documentary around a conclusion, instead of investigating and coming to conclusion.

Also, his and many other documentaries tend to single out the real creepy losers who get picked on to portray them, and the group as a whole as "victims", that's just blatantly manipulative

I hate how people use being a fan of a television show as a social standing, or a social movement.

I mean, it's a fucking TV show.


To Destiny
“You only live twice: Once when you're born, and once when you look death in the face.”

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Member since: Feb. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 27
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-06-29 01:02:47 Reply

At 6/28/13 05:12 AM, Heretic-Anchorite wrote: I mean, it's a fucking TV show.

A really fucking popular TV show, but a TV show nonetheless.


[Report Rule-Breaking Portal Submissions] - [I don't actually have a personality]

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-07-06 12:55:39 Reply

Just checked IMDB to see what else Sunset Shimmer's VA was in.
Turns out she's Twilight's singing VA


Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
Ceratisa
Ceratisa
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 07
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-07-06 13:38:07 Reply

Just saying, no hatin'

Did you give it a chance though?

tox
tox
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-07-06 19:56:14 Reply

just gonna leave this here

The Official Mlp:fim Crew


call me toxie 0.~

BBS Signature
powerdude964
powerdude964
  • Member since: Apr. 11, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-07-07 10:52:46 Reply

At 7/6/13 01:38 PM, Ceratisa wrote:
Just saying, no hatin'
Did you give it a chance though?

What do you mean?


" Finding originality on newgrounds is like reaching into a fishbowl and saying that you're fishing" -Natick
Check out my Reddit, dudes.

kisame
kisame
  • Member since: May. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-07-10 17:46:22 Reply

I'm afraid It might be time to hang it up.

The Official Mlp:fim Crew


Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
powerdude964
powerdude964
  • Member since: Apr. 11, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-07-10 23:46:37 Reply

At 7/10/13 05:46 PM, kisame wrote: I'm afraid It might be time to hang it up.

......And what exactly is the purpose of this?


" Finding originality on newgrounds is like reaching into a fishbowl and saying that you're fishing" -Natick
Check out my Reddit, dudes.

kisame
kisame
  • Member since: May. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-07-11 00:50:56 Reply

At 7/10/13 11:46 PM, powerdude964 wrote:
At 7/10/13 05:46 PM, kisame wrote: I'm afraid It might be time to hang it up.
......And what exactly is the purpose of this?

I felt left out.


Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-07-11 14:55:10 Reply

At 7/11/13 12:50 AM, kisame wrote:
At 7/10/13 11:46 PM, powerdude964 wrote:
At 7/10/13 05:46 PM, kisame wrote: I'm afraid It might be time to hang it up.
......And what exactly is the purpose of this?
I felt left out.

Don't worry kisame, you're my favorite deputy.


BBS Signature
kisame
kisame
  • Member since: May. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-07-11 16:48:06 Reply

At 7/11/13 02:55 PM, Bryan wrote:
At 7/11/13 12:50 AM, kisame wrote:
At 7/10/13 11:46 PM, powerdude964 wrote:
At 7/10/13 05:46 PM, kisame wrote: I'm afraid It might be time to hang it up.
......And what exactly is the purpose of this?
I felt left out.
Don't worry kisame, you're my favorite deputy.

thank yu bryien yu tru frind.

The Official Mlp:fim Crew


Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
tox
tox
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-07-11 17:49:19 Reply

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGp4McqK_Ww
im just gonna leave this here to

oh god, what have i done


call me toxie 0.~

BBS Signature
kisame
kisame
  • Member since: May. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-07-11 20:52:08 Reply

At 7/11/13 05:49 PM, tox wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGp4McqK_Ww
im just gonna leave this here to

oh god, what have i done

There used to be a guy on youtube that would cum on pony dolls.


Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-07-12 04:03:31 Reply

At 7/11/13 05:49 PM, tox wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGp4McqK_Ww
im just gonna leave this here to

oh god, what have i done

I always thought the SFM models for ponies always looked really fucking weird, but this is even worse than I could have ever managed.


BBS Signature
Vinnyy
Vinnyy
  • Member since: Jul. 30, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-07-12 15:07:20 Reply

At 7/11/13 05:49 PM, tox wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGp4McqK_Ww
im just gonna leave this here to

oh god, what have i done

I'll never look at ponies the same way again! That's gonna scar my feelings towards them for a long time!


Just chillin' like always.

BBS Signature
kisame
kisame
  • Member since: May. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-07-13 23:28:55 Reply

ZIMMERMAN IS BEST PONY!


Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Member since: Feb. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 27
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-07-15 20:54:13 Reply

What are you doing? Stop taking the standards out of this thread because of a decrease in activity.


[Report Rule-Breaking Portal Submissions] - [I don't actually have a personality]

BBS Signature