New Topic Respond to this Topic
wildfire4461
wildfire4461
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-04-07 05:21:30 Reply

My latest piece of art: http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/wildfire4461/ponies-in-ka nsas

That's right I like guns and ponies. Problem cocksuckers?
Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense. IMPEACH OBAMA.

BBS Signature
kisame
kisame
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-04-07 17:52:48 Reply

At 4/7/13 06:51 AM, RightWingGamer wrote:
At 4/7/13 05:21 AM, wildfire4461 wrote: My latest piece of art: http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/wildfire4461/ponies-in-ka nsas
Wordplay tells me Trixie would be Oz.

It's just great and powerfully obvious.

That movie was terrible.

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
SmartyPants
SmartyPants
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Reader
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-04-09 17:02:09 Reply

At 4/2/13 11:30 PM, Sectus wrote: So apparently no Season Four until early 2014. How do you guys feel about this?

Fine with it as long as Chryssi makes a comeback. I need to see my favorite queen back in action.

"It's taking all my might to restrain from dick riding." - HomicidalFrog

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-04-09 20:59:15 Reply

At 4/9/13 05:02 PM, SmartyPants wrote: Fine with it as long as Chryssi makes a comeback. I need to see my favorite queen back in action.

I don't know, honestly. I would like to see a villain that has a little more purpose than "I wanna absorb your affection and feed it to my minions."

Personally, I feel that bringing back Sombra would have massive potential considering his lack of development.

Ceratisa
Ceratisa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-04-09 21:16:44 Reply

At 4/9/13 08:59 PM, Sectus wrote:
At 4/9/13 05:02 PM, SmartyPants wrote: Fine with it as long as Chryssi makes a comeback. I need to see my favorite queen back in action.
I don't know, honestly. I would like to see a villain that has a little more purpose than "I wanna absorb your affection and feed it to my minions."

Personally, I feel that bringing back Sombra would have massive potential considering his lack of development.

More like "We are hungry parasites who apparently are vast in number but all just starving"

kisame
kisame
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-04-09 22:28:27 Reply

At 4/9/13 05:02 PM, SmartyPants wrote:
At 4/2/13 11:30 PM, Sectus wrote: So apparently no Season Four until early 2014. How do you guys feel about this?
Fine with it as long as Chryssi makes a comeback. I need to see my favorite queen back in action.

She most likely will. She kinda has an anti-villain vibe to her.

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-04-12 00:58:35 Reply

Really, all I want to see from a villain perspective is an evil character that is able to manipulate the mane six. It would be cool to see a villain that is able to turn Twilight into a vain, evil apprentice that is used to try and take over Equestria.

wildfire4461
wildfire4461
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-04-13 17:15:24 Reply

This image gives you beetus spiced with sadness and anger:

http://beavernator.deviantart.com/art/Let-This-Be-Our-Prayer -365160444

Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense. IMPEACH OBAMA.

BBS Signature
SmartyPants
SmartyPants
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Reader
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-04-13 18:29:18 Reply

At 4/13/13 05:15 PM, wildfire4461 wrote: This image gives you beetus spiced with sadness and anger:

http://beavernator.deviantart.com/art/Let-This-Be-Our-Prayer -365160444

nope, it's just bath time. Bath time always involves a basket and a hose when their young

BBS Signature
powerdude964
powerdude964
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-04-13 22:48:29 Reply

At 4/9/13 05:02 PM, SmartyPants wrote:

Now that she's mentioned, I might as well bring up the big bads from the show and what I think, aside from King Sombra, because I haven't got to him and probably won't for awhile. BTW, by "big bads", I'm referring to the primary antagonists from the season premieres and the season finales.

Nightmare Moon was just your typical baddie, nothing special.

Discord was loads of fun, and it was especially cool how one by one he messes up the Mane 6 without physically hurting any of them. It was also pretty cool when he came back in Keep Calm and Flutter On, buts that's a tad off-topic, so we'll move ahead.

Finally we have, as I call her, Fake Cadence (Since they didn't actually call her Chrysalis in the episode), who really wasn't as awesome as other people say, or at least in my opinion. I mean really, it was cool that she cool shape-shift and what-not, but I don't really understand why they call her fun or anything like that. For most of the story, she's pretending to be somepony else. Granted, she did a terrible job at it and seemed completely different from the real Cadence that Twilight had known, but she was still trying to act like somepony else. Only during the last 15-20 minutes was she fully revealed and being herself, but even then all she seemed like was just a very predictable and overall weak villain. And do I even need to get started on how she's pretty much defeated by the power of love, you know, the one thing she feeds off of? Yes, Cadence used her love magic or whatever to make the shield thingy with Shining Armor, and then they both finally used their love to make the barrier complete, but how would that defeat Fake Cadence? Really, they might as well have been spitting at her.

" Finding originality on newgrounds is like reaching into a fishbowl and saying that you're fishing" -Natick
Check out my Reddit, dudes.

SmartyPants
SmartyPants
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Reader
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-04-14 12:41:57 Reply

At 4/13/13 10:48 PM, powerdude964 wrote:
who really wasn't as awesome as other people say, weak villain.

The Official Mlp:fim Crew

BBS Signature
Heretic-Anchorite
Heretic-Anchorite
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-04-14 14:30:09 Reply

At 4/14/13 12:41 PM, SmartyPants wrote:
At 4/13/13 10:48 PM, powerdude964 wrote:
who really wasn't as awesome as other people say, weak villain.

She was a good antagonist in the beginning, but that seemed to fall apart in the second part.

I mean, if you are impersonating someone, and you don't want to get caught, you would have to isolate and hide the original. If you are isolating and hiding the original, you are making sure the original can't communicate or be discovered by others.

If she wanted to impersonate Cadence, and not get discovered, why would she teleport twilight to her where she can find her, communicate with her, and free her? It's as if she wanted to be caught. her plan would of gone fine if she had not done that.

BBS Signature
powerdude964
powerdude964
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-04-14 16:19:49 Reply

At 4/2/13 10:01 PM, wildfire4461 wrote: Bah, wrong link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFjEintbDXc

But if you don't like the music in it, mute it and listen to the one above.

I might as well review some fan videos too, since a decent amount of popular ones of been coming out recently.

Snowdrop: It was okay. Shortest review ever.

Double Rainboom: Really good. I mean, REALLY GOOD. It's definitely not perfect by any means, as it tends to make a lot of pointless references to different stuff, some having to do with the show, most of which were somewhat funny, and others having absolutely nothing to do with the show, such as Back To The Future and the Trollface (aka the most retarded meme still being used on the internet). The animation quality is mostly accurate, although if you wanna hear more about that, check out Digibrony's review of it, where in which he talks SUPER IN-DEPTH about it, which if you watch his videos you should expect. You can go find it on Youtube, BTW. Overall, pretty good.

Once Upon a Time in Canterlot: Awesome video. Great music, great animation and art, and now Octavia is indeed awesome. Great video to show your friend if he says that he doesn't care for her character.

BTW, while you're still in your "I WANNA WATCH PONIES RIGHT NOW" mood, go check these two videos, cuz their awesome.

Reviewing is Magic 4: A Canterlot Wedding by Antony C

A Tropical Octav3 Animation by AnimatedJames

I dunno how to do urls and stuff like you guys do, so just search these on Youtube.

" Finding originality on newgrounds is like reaching into a fishbowl and saying that you're fishing" -Natick
Check out my Reddit, dudes.

Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-04-14 16:48:51 Reply

At 4/14/13 04:19 PM, powerdude964 wrote: Double Rainboom: Really good. I mean, REALLY GOOD. -*rest omitted, postlength*-

I actually did a review of Double Rainboom on my tumblr a while ago, if I recall correctly, it was the very same day it came out. My key points were basically the same. The animation is pretty much on par with what is typical of FiM animation, except for the walk cycles and other sets. It is very impressive for fan-made animation standards, but if I were to compare it to a regular episode of the show, it would be extremely obvious which was the real thing (and not just because the fan-made version contains 9,001 references).

Aside from the animation, there were several points when the audio was completely blank when there would have been background gasps, collective sighs, etc.

You can read more on it here.

SmartyPants
SmartyPants
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Reader
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-04-14 22:41:11 Reply

At 3/26/13 05:53 PM, kisame wrote: I'm a freakish Hybrid between Twilight and Pinkie Pie.

I'm a mixture of Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, and Fluttershy.

BBS Signature
SmartyPants
SmartyPants
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Reader
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-04-16 17:19:24 Reply

So, any fans of Ponymon here?

BBS Signature
BloodCoveredWolf
BloodCoveredWolf
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-04-16 18:05:16 Reply

Hello guys From my understanding MLP has being going on since the 80's and has made changes over the years and i was wondering what did you prefer the MLP from the 80's or todays MLP. I was also wondering why y'all like the show and what you like about it. (also im not a brony just a curious person)

The Blood Of Lost Souls Stains My Blade

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 45
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-04-16 18:07:01 Reply

At 4/16/13 06:05 PM, BloodCoveredWolf wrote: I was also wondering why y'all like the show and what you like about it.

I like the characters and how like with some shows you may watch, there is almost always a character or two you can relate to. The art style is also rather nice to look at. Lastly, just fun to watch.

<3//Request a Review//Review Request Club // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-04-16 19:55:14 Reply

At 4/16/13 06:05 PM, BloodCoveredWolf wrote: Hello guys From my understanding MLP has being going on since the 80's and has made changes over the years and i was wondering what did you prefer the MLP from the 80's or todays MLP. I was also wondering why y'all like the show and what you like about it. (also im not a brony just a curious person)

For me, it's gotta be the writing and characters. If you have great characters, the stories will usually write themselves. I couldn't stand the 80's incarnation of My Little Pony. Give me the Gummi Bears and Duck Tales any day of the week. However this new incarnation came out and started spreading around the Internet. I found something online that I thought might peak one of my friend's interest and sent it to him. Needless to say he liked it and asked if I was a fan of the show. I told him no. He told me to give it a chance.

So I got bored one night and said, what the hell let's give the first five episodes a shot. So I watched five episodes of the show and fell in love with it. The artwork, animation, writing, and characters. All of it was just amazing to see!

| The Interviewer | Review Terms 3.0 | [This Space For Rent ] | Club Stoic |

BBS Signature
ZeroAsALimit
ZeroAsALimit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-04-17 03:33:20 Reply

At 4/16/13 06:05 PM, BloodCoveredWolf wrote: Hello guys From my understanding MLP has being going on since the 80's and has made changes over the years and i was wondering what did you prefer the MLP from the 80's or todays MLP. I was also wondering why y'all like the show and what you like about it. (also im not a brony just a curious person)

While I am certain that I will prefer Friendship Is Magic, I have not seen old Pony. Yet...

Why and what?

Well, first off the bat, it is wonderfully animated with great gags. Secondly, I love the honesty and innocence of the show, although I've never really thought of myself as part of the New Sincerity movement, perhaps I am.

Most wonderfuly, usually there is a character on the programme who you can really identify with. I identify with Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie the most.

Picked up issues 1-4 of the comic and 1 & 2 of the micro-series. I am hoping after the mane 6, they will mini series other characters, it would great to see Zecora have her own comic - OR A DERPY HOOVES COMIC!!"!!!! ^_^ :D::D

I think if they were going to branch out of the mane 6 for that, they would probably start with a Cutie Mark Crusaders one.

OMG!!!!! TOM COMIC!!!!!

Sic semper amicitia!!!
Ambient Music Club.
Sig by Illicit, thankies ^_^

BBS Signature
ZeroAsALimit
ZeroAsALimit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-04-17 03:37:08 Reply

At 4/9/13 09:16 PM, Ceratisa wrote:
At 4/9/13 08:59 PM, Sectus wrote:

More like "We are hungry parasites who apparently are vast in number but all just starving"

They have fed on villages and such - they are scavangers.

It is pretty villainous that Queen Chrysalis kills one of the kittens from the village in the comic book - that's like throwing a cow off of a cliff to fuck with your enemies heads.

Sic semper amicitia!!!
Ambient Music Club.
Sig by Illicit, thankies ^_^

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-04-17 07:37:00 Reply

I've watched an episode or so of the 80's edition of MLP, and as predicted, it just doesn't impress me as much. I don't absolutely hate it, it just doesn't have that appeal that FiM does. The storylines are assuming that the viewer does not have a brain. It doesn't offer any challenging or adventurous plotlines, as FiM does so well.

wildfire4461
wildfire4461
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-04-21 00:54:44 Reply

I picked up one of those mini claw machines at a garage sale Saturday, and discovered it works perfectly for blind bags.

If only full size claw machines had decent stuff like MLP in it.

The Official Mlp:fim Crew

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-04-21 15:12:04 Reply

Are the comics fan-made, or produced by Hasbro or another company? I never really got the chance to look, and I'm not all that prone to buying comics. I'd read them if I had immediate access to them, but I do not.

SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 45
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-04-21 15:45:01 Reply

At 4/21/13 12:54 AM, wildfire4461 wrote: I picked up one of those mini claw machines at a garage sale Saturday, and discovered it works perfectly for blind bags.

If only full size claw machines had decent stuff like MLP in it.

Really liking those Fluttershy plushies in the background.

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 45
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-04-28 17:13:14 Reply

Anyone have any good pony musicians they can recommend to me?

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-04-28 23:06:47 Reply

At 4/28/13 05:13 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Anyone have any good pony musicians they can recommend to me?

Well, Adam S and Ken Ashcorp both make pony songs. Most of the things I recommend are dubstep, though.

SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 45
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-04-29 12:44:41 Reply

At 4/28/13 11:06 PM, Sectus wrote:
At 4/28/13 05:13 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Anyone have any good pony musicians they can recommend to me?
Well, Adam S and Ken Ashcorp both make pony songs. Most of the things I recommend are dubstep, though.

Alex S. is no longer doing pony music but still enjoyable. Anyone else aside from Ashcorp?

and The Living Tombstone, Omnipony, and Aviators

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-04-29 22:55:00 Reply

At 4/29/13 12:44 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Alex S. is no longer doing pony music but still enjoyable. Anyone else aside from Ashcorp?
and The Living Tombstone, Omnipony, and Aviators

This guy does versions of every song in the show, and recently even did on of the Japanese theme.

Anyway, ALL OF MY YES!

Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7832-9212 | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
ArcaneSoul
ArcaneSoul
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-05-01 03:49:06 Reply

Hey, so, its been a while since i last posted here. I don't really consider myself a brony musician anymore and job finding has been bad. Anyway i need help with something....bad.

I've been talking with this brony friend of mine for many many months and I'll just say he's probably the only guy who actually shares his secrets and all that. I'll tell ya that his past....you don't wanna see his past. And i'm not saying he's done something bad. I'm saying that he's been kind of a punching bag for his entire life, social and phisical. At one point he even was close to suicide.

Right now he's doing better though he wants to meet more good brony friends who actually won't insult him for something stupid. TRUE ones. Not the ones who are like "BRONY4LYFE. IF YOU DON'T LIKE UR GAY" or ones who are really really mean bronies. Also, he's mainly looking for brony gaming sites as the one hes on right now...eeehh they basically are all BO2 idiots.

Now slight warning, it might be hard as he is a little bit open about himself being gay. But its not like all over his profile pictures or anything.

Also sometime i hope i can see him irl as he needs a big warm hug BADLY....

Make music with ALL the genres!

BBS Signature