Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Feb. 28th, 2013 @ 11:07 PM Reply

At 2/28/13 11:01 PM, Sectus wrote:
At 2/28/13 10:57 PM, Bryan wrote: Also, I have to catch up on every single Season 3 episode after the Discord one. Woop.
If you are anything like me, expect anger and hatred to come up on your queue of emotions.

Oh. Shit. That's not a good sign. I've admittedly been losing interest so hopefully it's not THAT bad.

"Maybe thats why shes in film school. She wants to be an Artistic Autistic." -Viper50
"Everything else you said was mostly garbage and opinionated." -DangerousGirl

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 1st, 2013 @ 04:45 AM Reply

At 2/28/13 11:07 PM, Bryan wrote: Oh. Shit. That's not a good sign. I've admittedly been losing interest so hopefully it's not THAT bad.

I honestly think they've been a bunch of whiners to be honest. I feel the series has been getting better with Season 3.

| The Interviewer | Review Terms 3.0 | [This Space For Rent ] | Club Stoic |

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 1st, 2013 @ 06:52 AM Reply

At 3/1/13 05:49 AM, RightWingGamer wrote: We had some incredible episodes, like Magic Duel and Wonderbolt Academy; some "meh" episodes, like Spike at your Service and Crystal Empire; and some utterly crap episodes, like Magical Mystery Cure and Games Ponies Play.

I believe the season premiere The Crystal Empire episodes have been the best episodes so far in the whole series (with Winter Wrap-Up and The Best Night Ever following behind). The Apple Family Reunion was a damn good episode, the Magic Duel and Wonderbolt Academy were great as well. Spike At Your Service was good, I think it was more of the animators simply showing off than anything else.

There have been some weak episodes though. Spike's Pet Service, and Games Ponies Play were the weakest ones, but not entirely bad, and not really on the meh side. The only bad episode I saw was the Bad Apple episode which was pretty much a Bully PSA with the Cutie Mark Crusaders. They could have done something really nifty with this, but it came off as bland and already seen it.

Though, when you think about it, every season has had its fair share of ups and downs. A couple shitty episodes doesn't mean the show's jumped the shark, or anything.

Well the show has sort of jumped the shark in a way. Twilight has wings now. The show is not gonna be the same as it was. However I believe kisame was right in that the writers were leading up to this. If so, then that is some damn good writing, just depends on where they're gonna take it next.

Season 2 still had greater episodes than Season 3 though.

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 1st, 2013 @ 07:04 AM Reply

At 3/1/13 05:49 AM, RightWingGamer wrote: Though, when you think about it, every season has had its fair share of ups and downs. A couple shitty episodes doesn't mean the show's jumped the shark, or anything.

No single season has pissed me off to the point that the finale did. That episode was simply unacceptable by my standards, and I am still waiting to see if the writers will be able to catch the rebound on this mistake.

Heretic-Anchorite
Heretic-Anchorite
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 1st, 2013 @ 08:35 AM Reply

At 3/1/13 07:04 AM, Sectus wrote:

:, and I am still waiting to see if the writers will be able to catch the rebound on this mistake.

No offense, but you are acting as if they have to respond to you.

I didn't care for the MMC episode to, but it's not like the writers are trying to make something I don't like.
I'll just wait to see where they go with this and if I like it I like it and if I don't I don't. It's pretentious of me to think the writers HAVE to redeem themselves just because I didn't care for an episode.

Also, I'll just say that the main reason I didn't care for the finale is just how arrogant and Mary Sue Twilight is.

I mean, she reads a few books and now she is superior to all unicorns and world leaders bow to her. I just find her unlikable, worse then Rarity and RD, and I feel her character is in great need of a curb stomping. the rest of the reasons are minor compared to this.

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 1st, 2013 @ 10:31 AM Reply

Call me pretencious, but I still find that finale unacceptable. It was rushed beyond belief, and had it been a play, act three would have already arrived after the five minute ten minute mark.

ZeroAsALimit
ZeroAsALimit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 1st, 2013 @ 11:44 AM Reply

Finished season 1.

Pinkie Pie is very scary when she is mad, but her hair looks so cute flat. =3
Also, Fluttershy can go batshit to.

"You're going to LOVE ME!!!!!!"

Love how physics and shit don't apply to Pinkie Pie. Nothing applies to Pinkie Pie. it wouldn 't dare.

Sic semper amicitia!!!
Ambient Music Club.
Sig by Illicit, thankies ^_^

BBS Signature
powerdude964
powerdude964
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 1st, 2013 @ 04:58 PM Reply

At 3/1/13 06:52 AM, The-Great-One wrote:
At 3/1/13 05:49 AM, RightWingGamer wrote:
Well the show has sort of jumped the shark in a way. Twilight has wings now. The show is not gonna be the same as it was. However I believe kisame was right in that the writers were leading up to this. If so, then that is some damn good writing, just depends on where they're gonna take it next.

I still stand by my opinion that while I didn't at all mind Twilight getting wings, it still came rather early and should have been saved for Season 4 or 5.

" Finding originality on newgrounds is like reaching into a fishbowl and saying that you're fishing" -Natick
Check out my Reddit, dudes.

The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 1st, 2013 @ 05:04 PM Reply

At 3/1/13 04:58 PM, powerdude964 wrote: I still stand by my opinion that while I didn't at all mind Twilight getting wings, it still came rather early and should have been saved for Season 4 or 5.

I agree with you. I think they should have waited, however this does still open up more ideas for future episodes.

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 1st, 2013 @ 05:10 PM Reply

At 3/1/13 10:31 AM, Sectus wrote: Call me pretencious, but I still find that finale unacceptable. It was rushed beyond belief, and had it been a play, act three would have already arrived after the five minute ten minute mark.

Forgive the grammar and spelling in this post. I tend to be rather sloppy when posting from a mobile device. Either way, to build upon my point, I acknowledge that season three has had some excellent episodes. There is no doubt that I loved the episode that built up Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo's relationship. I have to admit that Trixie's episode was one of my favorites as well.

The finale just kind of takes a lot of the season away for me. It was rushed and poorly executed, and the finale really sums up the entirety of a season.

Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer

Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7832-9212 | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 2nd, 2013 @ 10:36 AM Reply

At 3/2/13 03:50 AM, RightWingGamer wrote: All hope is not lost.

Nice to see Lauren Faust likes it enough to help them out after Hasbro gave the cease and desist. Can't tell the person who came up with the idea for a reboot to cease and desist the fan game... when the creator is helping with the fan game.

foxkitaxel
foxkitaxel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Art Lover
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 2nd, 2013 @ 01:27 PM Reply

Wait we have to wait how LONG for season 4!?!

foxkitaxel
foxkitaxel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Art Lover
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 2nd, 2013 @ 01:28 PM Reply

This is the greates news I have heard all year.

Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 3rd, 2013 @ 09:57 PM Reply

Kinda funny, I played with a guy named Lauren Faust on Halo 4. Link

"Maybe thats why shes in film school. She wants to be an Artistic Autistic." -Viper50
"Everything else you said was mostly garbage and opinionated." -DangerousGirl

BBS Signature
SmartyPants
SmartyPants
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Reader
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 3rd, 2013 @ 11:03 PM Reply

Thank you based Lauren

Stretch those glutes, Flitter!
"You are a generally happy and carefree person." - Sectus
"It's taking all my might to restrain from dick riding." - HomicidalFrog

BBS Signature
ZeroAsALimit
ZeroAsALimit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 4th, 2013 @ 03:42 AM Reply

I just knew Lauren would come through for us! :D

Sic semper amicitia!!!
Ambient Music Club.

BBS Signature
ZeroAsALimit
ZeroAsALimit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 4th, 2013 @ 06:09 AM Reply

At 3/4/13 05:25 AM, RightWingGamer wrote: One year.

It's already been a full year since I joined this wonderful club, and in that time I have made many friends, a couple enemies, and had the experience of a lifetime.

The fandom may be going through tough times right about now, but we've still got great things on the horizon (Season 4, Legends of Equestria, Double God Damn Rainboom, etc.). So here's to an overall great year of ponies, and several more great years in the foreseeable future.

Yaaaay!

happy anniversary

Several more years? Bronies for life man!

Just startin season 2: Discord is best.....um......best......whatever the fuck he is.

Sic semper amicitia!!!
Ambient Music Club.

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 4th, 2013 @ 09:23 PM Reply

Hey, if you guys ever get the chance, read this fiction. It is absolutely hilarious. I spat out my drink several times when reading it.

Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 5th, 2013 @ 01:16 AM Reply

I really haven't been watching season 3, but I watched about 2. It was the one with Babs and the one with Discord. I might consider watching it now.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 6th, 2013 @ 12:53 AM Reply

At 3/5/13 01:16 AM, Boomstick wrote: I really haven't been watching season 3, but I watched about 2. It was the one with Babs and the one with Discord. I might consider watching it now.

Honestly, I felt like the Babs Seed episode was kind of stale when I first saw it. The song in that episode was amazingly redeeming, though.

stratkat
stratkat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 6th, 2013 @ 04:37 PM Reply

Hey, are there any female VA's here who'd be willing to vocals for my babs seed remix, it has the CMC vox, but I can't upload that to newgrounds because it's copyright if I can get a singer to cover it, I can upload to new grounds:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEXWndAYkY4

kisame
kisame
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 7th, 2013 @ 09:27 PM Reply

What's the oddest crossover ship with an Mlp Character?

Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 8th, 2013 @ 09:37 PM Reply

At 3/7/13 09:27 PM, kisame wrote: What's the oddest crossover ship with an Mlp Character?

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/21647/but-the-kitchen-sink

Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7832-9212 | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 8th, 2013 @ 09:50 PM Reply

At 3/8/13 09:37 PM, Eddmario wrote:
At 3/7/13 09:27 PM, kisame wrote: What's the oddest crossover ship with an Mlp Character?

Just when I think I've seen enough of the internet that nothing surprises me, you guys come up with something like this. I don't understand life anymore.

kisame
kisame
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 8th, 2013 @ 10:46 PM Reply

At 3/8/13 09:50 PM, Sectus wrote:
At 3/8/13 09:37 PM, Eddmario wrote:
Just when I think I've seen enough of the internet that nothing surprises me, you guys come up with something like this. I don't understand life anymore.

It is truly a thing of beauty.

Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 9th, 2013 @ 03:01 AM Reply

So, I got bored and decided to draw Blackjack from Project Horizons, speed it up, and put it to music. You can watch the process here. I know it isn't the best, but I did that with a mouse in MS paint.

SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 9th, 2013 @ 10:37 AM Reply

Finally obtained a Princess Luna shirt, I was quite happy about that.

still need to catch up on season 3, may do that tomorrow or even later today
SmartyPants
SmartyPants
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Reader
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 9th, 2013 @ 11:15 AM Reply

At 3/8/13 09:50 PM, Sectus wrote: Just when I think I've seen enough of the internet that nothing surprises me, you guys come up with something like this. I don't understand life anymore.

You just can't comprehend the undefined beauty behind this masterpiece.

Stretch those glutes, Flitter!
"You are a generally happy and carefree person." - Sectus
"It's taking all my might to restrain from dick riding." - HomicidalFrog

BBS Signature
powerdude964
powerdude964
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Mar. 9th, 2013 @ 03:11 PM Reply

About an hour or two ago I read My Little Dashie. Good story, better than I expected. I am willing to confess I did not cry at all during this story. Yeah, call me Satan all you want, but I just did not find it as tearjerking as many, many other people made it out to be. Then again, I don't think I ever read any story, watched any movie, or played any game that made be say aloud things like "Holy crap!" or "This is intense!".

" Finding originality on newgrounds is like reaching into a fishbowl and saying that you're fishing" -Natick
Check out my Reddit, dudes.