Be a Supporter!

The Official Mlp:fim Crew

  • 418,382 Views
  • 7,297 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Sectus
Sectus
  • Member since: Feb. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 26
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-03-09 03:01:47 Reply

So, I got bored and decided to draw Blackjack from Project Horizons, speed it up, and put it to music. You can watch the process here. I know it isn't the best, but I did that with a mouse in MS paint.

NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 45
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-03-09 10:37:18 Reply

Finally obtained a Princess Luna shirt, I was quite happy about that.

still need to catch up on season 3, may do that tomorrow or even later today

Request Reviews // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
SmartyPants
SmartyPants
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Reader
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-03-09 11:15:38 Reply

At 3/8/13 09:50 PM, Sectus wrote: Just when I think I've seen enough of the internet that nothing surprises me, you guys come up with something like this. I don't understand life anymore.

You just can't comprehend the undefined beauty behind this masterpiece.


"It's taking all my might to restrain from dick riding." - HomicidalFrog

BBS Signature
powerdude964
powerdude964
  • Member since: Apr. 11, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-03-09 15:11:32 Reply

About an hour or two ago I read My Little Dashie. Good story, better than I expected. I am willing to confess I did not cry at all during this story. Yeah, call me Satan all you want, but I just did not find it as tearjerking as many, many other people made it out to be. Then again, I don't think I ever read any story, watched any movie, or played any game that made be say aloud things like "Holy crap!" or "This is intense!".


" Finding originality on newgrounds is like reaching into a fishbowl and saying that you're fishing" -Natick
Check out my Reddit, dudes.

Sectus
Sectus
  • Member since: Feb. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 26
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-03-09 22:38:14 Reply

At 3/9/13 03:11 PM, powerdude964 wrote: About an hour or two ago I read My Little Dashie. Good story, better than I expected. I am willing to confess I did not cry at all during this story. Yeah, call me Satan all you want, but I just did not find it as tearjerking as many, many other people made it out to be. Then again, I don't think I ever read any story, watched any movie, or played any game that made be say aloud things like "Holy crap!" or "This is intense!".

My Little Dashie is not at all intense. The only reason that it is a sad story is because it uses manipulative and cheap tactics to suck tears out of people. It takes real talent to make a scenario sad using the beauty found in the situation itself.

SpamOfCan
SpamOfCan
  • Member since: Jan. 4, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-03-09 22:52:51 Reply

omg i luv mlp

SpamOfCan
SpamOfCan
  • Member since: Jan. 4, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-03-09 23:00:25 Reply

MLP IS SO AWESOME god i cant even
oh shit im jizzing ejaculating from thinking about it oops

The Official Mlp:fim Crew

kisame
kisame
  • Member since: May. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-03-09 23:21:06 Reply

At 3/9/13 11:00 PM, SpamOfCan wrote: MLP IS SO AWESOME god i cant even
oh shit im jizzing ejaculating from thinking about it oops

Ohai! Didn't see you come in.


Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
MrPercie
MrPercie
  • Member since: Apr. 5, 2009
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 33
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-03-10 11:25:25 Reply

At 3/9/13 11:00 PM, SpamOfCan wrote: MLP IS SO AWESOME god i cant even
oh shit im jizzing ejaculating from thinking about it oops

CONTAIN YOURSELF!


my love of material goods is far greater than my love of food

BBS Signature
kisame
kisame
  • Member since: May. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-03-10 15:07:46 Reply

At 3/10/13 11:25 AM, MrPercie wrote:
At 3/9/13 11:00 PM, SpamOfCan wrote: MLP IS SO AWESOME god i cant even
oh shit im jizzing ejaculating from thinking about it oops
CONTAIN YOURSELF!

NO ONE CAN CONTAIN THIS!!!!!!1

The Official Mlp:fim Crew


Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
powerdude964
powerdude964
  • Member since: Apr. 11, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-03-11 17:33:07 Reply

At 3/9/13 10:38 PM, Sectus wrote:
At 3/9/13 03:11 PM, powerdude964 wrote:
My Little Dashie is not at all intense. The only reason that it is a sad story is because it uses manipulative and cheap tactics to suck tears out of people. It takes real talent to make a scenario sad using the beauty found in the situation itself.

I never said My Little Dashie was intense. I was using that as an example.


" Finding originality on newgrounds is like reaching into a fishbowl and saying that you're fishing" -Natick
Check out my Reddit, dudes.

SmartyPants
SmartyPants
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Reader
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-03-13 02:15:05 Reply

At 3/10/13 03:07 PM, kisame wrote: NO ONE CAN CONTAIN THIS!!!!!!1

I just did. It feels good having self control


"It's taking all my might to restrain from dick riding." - HomicidalFrog

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Member since: Feb. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 26
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-03-14 07:14:21 Reply

From the wiki page:

Hasbro's vice president for international distribution, Finn Arnesen, has stated that My Little Pony is currently a "top-priority" brand for the company and expects the series to continue for some time

I don't know about you guys, but this gives me at least a little more hope. Along with the things some of the writers and VA's have been saying about how amazing the fourth season is going to be, I have high expectations for this season.

NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 45
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-03-14 10:25:03 Reply

At 3/14/13 07:14 AM, Sectus wrote: From the wiki page:

Hasbro's vice president for international distribution, Finn Arnesen, has stated that My Little Pony is currently a "top-priority" brand for the company and expects the series to continue for some time

I don't know about you guys, but this gives me at least a little more hope. Along with the things some of the writers and VA's have been saying about how amazing the fourth season is going to be, I have high expectations for this season.

Let's hope so on that one. That or may sadly end up as another 65 episode 5 season cartoon instead of being a possible long runner.


Request Reviews // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
foxkitaxel
foxkitaxel
  • Member since: Oct. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Art Lover
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-03-14 14:01:38 Reply

ima firin my cuteness lazer!!!!!!!!!!!

kisame
kisame
  • Member since: May. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-03-15 02:31:27 Reply

At 3/14/13 07:14 AM, Sectus wrote:
I don't know about you guys, but this gives me at least a little more hope. Along with the things some of the writers and VA's have been saying about how amazing the fourth season is going to be, I have high expectations for this season.

You obviously have a disappointment fetish.


Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
Heretic-Anchorite
Heretic-Anchorite
  • Member since: Feb. 28, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-03-15 08:07:17 Reply

At 3/15/13 02:31 AM, kisame wrote:
At 3/14/13 07:14 AM, Sectus wrote:
I don't know about you guys, but this gives me at least a little more hope. Along with the things some of the writers and VA's have been saying about how amazing the fourth season is going to be, I have high expectations for this season.
You obviously have a disappointment fetish.

I have to agree with kisame here.

More attention from the network and executives tends to be a bad thing in a cartoon as far as quality goes. I hope it's great, but I'm not going to expect anything.


“You only live twice: Once when you're born, and once when you look death in the face.”

BBS Signature
kisame
kisame
  • Member since: May. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-03-15 12:31:13 Reply

At 3/15/13 08:07 AM, Heretic-Anchorite wrote:
At 3/15/13 02:31 AM, kisame wrote:
At 3/14/13 07:14 AM, Sectus wrote:
I don't know about you guys, but this gives me at least a little more hope. Along with the things some of the writers and VA's have been saying about how amazing the fourth season is going to be, I have high expectations for this season.
You obviously have a disappointment fetish.
I have to agree with kisame here.

More attention from the network and executives tends to be a bad thing in a cartoon as far as quality goes. I hope it's great, but I'm not going to expect anything.

I'm only gonna watch the season Premiere, If it's as disappointing as The S2 Finale or the S3 Premiere, then I'm calling it a day.


Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
kisame
kisame
  • Member since: May. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-03-16 01:46:38 Reply

This mix is orgasmic.


Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-03-16 11:06:14 Reply

The trailer we've been waiting for is finally out!


Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7832-9212 | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Member since: Feb. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 26
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-03-18 07:23:48 Reply

At 3/18/13 05:08 AM, RightWingGamer wrote: TBH, this looks like the coolest animation contest the fandom has ever had.

I wish there were more contests oriented towards FiM writers.

Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-03-19 20:36:15 Reply

I know it's a little early, but merry X-Mas everypony!


Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7832-9212 | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Member since: Feb. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 26
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-03-20 01:54:02 Reply

At 3/19/13 08:36 PM, Eddmario wrote: I know it's a little early, but merry X-Mas everypony!

Man, I'm can't wait until winter for Season Four! I need it to come this fall!

HomicidialFrog
HomicidialFrog
  • Member since: Mar. 28, 2008
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-03-20 16:56:25 Reply

So...Equestria Girls...It's fake, right?

OH GOD GUYS PLEASE TELL ME IT'S FAKE! PLEASE!


War is Peace.
Freedom is Slavery.
Ignorance is Strength.

Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-03-21 02:20:48 Reply

At 3/20/13 04:56 PM, HomicidialFrog wrote: So...Equestria Girls...It's fake, right?

OH GOD GUYS PLEASE TELL ME IT'S FAKE! PLEASE!

I dunno, but we forgot to wrap up winter yesterday.


I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature
ZeroAsALimit
ZeroAsALimit
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-03-21 06:32:17 Reply

Justn finished season 3. I'm a bit drunk, but I don't get the furore over the season.

Problems with the season for me:

- too short
- Really, why half a season
- bit too much singing, but being honest, the tunes are always pretty cool. The composer for the series has a great touch with synths,.

I don't think it's a bad thing Twilight Sparkle being an alicorn, she could cast a spell to make wings for a day anyway, just as long as she doesn't get her Icarus on. I don't think it will limit the capacity for adventure. It will probably expand it? More Cloudsdale adventures?

Anywhoo, yeah, I guess it could have been a two part ender, but we got a two part just before then, and a great couple of episodes it was! :D

Also, although Twilight Sparkle is my fav, Pinkie Pie is my second fav. In fact,:

The Official Mlp:fim Crew


Sic semper amicitia!!!
Ambient Music Club.
Sig by Illicit, thankies ^_^

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-03-21 17:15:02 Reply

Welcome to the herd Ken Levine!


Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7832-9212 | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-03-21 20:45:17 Reply

Just watched the premiere of "Snowdrop" on BronyState. The below image is my reaction.

The Official Mlp:fim Crew


Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7832-9212 | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
Heretic-Anchorite
Heretic-Anchorite
  • Member since: Feb. 28, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-03-22 14:44:55 Reply

At 3/21/13 09:31 PM, RightWingGamer wrote:
Now it's on Youtube. I recommend it, it's pretty good, and you can never have enough fan animations.

Did anyone else find the writing so generic and self contradicting that it made the story funny? at the end I burst out laughing.

I mean, the protagonist is a cliche "I'm pathetic and forever alone" type of character, the plot at times contradicts itself, and seems to be set up to be a tear jerker.

I mean lets just look at Snowdrops blindness, in the story it is a source of ridicule for her thus trying to command some sympathy from the audience, but then, despite being blind she was able to craft fine details into a tiny snowflake? you can also see this at the end they pull a "she was the only person who really understood me" with her and Luna.

The animation quality itself is great, but the writing is horribly generic, and I mean worse then lifetime movies. I like fan animations, but I didn't care for this one.


“You only live twice: Once when you're born, and once when you look death in the face.”

BBS Signature
kisame
kisame
  • Member since: May. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-03-24 01:57:12 Reply

At 3/22/13 02:44 PM, Heretic-Anchorite wrote:
The animation quality itself is great, but the writing is horribly generic, and I mean worse then lifetime movies. I like fan animations, but I didn't care for this one.

At least she's got good taste in music


Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature