BBS Signature
SmartyPants
SmartyPants
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Reader
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-02-16 10:29:29 Reply

At 2/12/13 07:55 PM, RightWingGamer wrote: No.

Calm your tits, RightDerpDoofus

"It's taking all my might to restrain from dick riding." - HomicidalFrog
Blanc is best CPU

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-02-16 11:05:41 Reply

Man, I haven't gotten this close to crying since I saw Wreck-It Ralph, or read "Past Sins" if referring to pony related stuff...

Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
wildfire4461
wildfire4461
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-02-16 13:05:37 Reply

Out of all of the awesome stuff in the episode, this topped them all:

http://i.imgur.com/t0eUtMc.png

Click it if you missed it, or don't care about spoilers (and look on the right).

That's right I like guns and ponies. Problem cocksuckers?
Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense. IMPEACH OBAMA.

BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-02-16 14:46:33 Reply

At 2/16/13 01:05 PM, wildfire4461 wrote: Out of all of the awesome stuff in the episode, this topped them all:

http://i.imgur.com/t0eUtMc.png

Click it if you missed it, or don't care about spoilers (and look on the right).

Derpy <3

Also this episode is the best episode ever, so much singing! Sadness and happiness and soooo much friendship, and so much singing!

At first I was worried that they might pull of the episode in a bad way, but as always they shined brilliantly and I am happy with how they did it. A great season finale. Though I still was thinking this would work best as the show finale and not just season finale.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, NekoMika's Legacy!

BBS Signature
HomicidialFrog
HomicidialFrog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-02-16 16:34:02 Reply

An old friend gives us a little wink.

Look in the lower left corner and play then watch.

We shall see how brave you are when nailed to the walls of Hoover Dam. Your body facing west so you may watch your world burn

Outlaw88
Outlaw88
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Movie Buff
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-02-16 17:38:15 Reply

Great episode! Lots of great singing from all the girls. I guess the rumor about Twilight was true... When do the new episodes start up again? It figures they have a finalie right when it gets super interesting.

WWE Club Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan
Click the sig... Check my blog. My podcast: The Freakacast!

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-02-16 19:27:56 Reply

I was not at all happy with today's episode. In my eyes, this episode is far less than the standard for quality of the show. No, I am not raging over the fact that Twilight is a princess. I am mad because the story was rushed like all hell, the ending felt empty and stale, and it was a musical, of all things.

It is safe to say that this episode was my least favorite of the season, and now I have to wait for who knows how long to see if they are able to make up for this mistake in Season 4.

As usual, you can read my full review on my tumblr blog.

[Join my community, weakling!] - [Report Rule-Breaking Portal Submissions] - [I don't actually have a personality]

BBS Signature
kisame
kisame
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-02-16 22:54:41 Reply

At 2/16/13 05:38 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: Great episode! Lots of great singing from all the girls. I guess the rumor about Twilight was true... When do the new episodes start up again? It figures they have a finalie right when it gets super interesting.

This was expected since season 1 and reinforced since then. Twilight's element is a crown while all the others are necklaces, Her entrance exam and the princess taking special interest in her and taking Twilight under her wing. Twilight having a Princess as a Foal Sitter. There is evidence all over the series the points to this event. Even in season 1 a large number of bronies expected this, yet now the fandom suddenly hates the idea? She is a princess, it isn't going to change.

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 30
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-02-17 00:20:23 Reply

Twilight is an alicorn. Okay, didn't see that coming... at least when I watched it. However after reading kisame's post, yeah that is some pretty damn good writing there. A whole new door has been opened and it will be really interesting to see where the writers go from here with this.

LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 45
Reader
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-02-17 04:26:04 Reply

I personally think it was a great episode. But I felt like it ended a bit sudden.
Hopefully there's not that long till season 4.

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Wegra
Wegra
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 48
Filmmaker
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-02-17 15:57:56 Reply

At 2/12/13 07:58 PM, kisame wrote:
At 2/12/13 07:55 PM, RightWingGamer wrote: No.

No no?

No no no no no... no no no no no no, no no, no no no no no. No no no no no no no no no no no, no no. No no no no no? No! No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no.
No no no, no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no: No no no?
Calm your panties, it's just a rumor.
No!

Illegal text.

By the looks of the background it looks like this is taking place in a highschool....This better as fuck not turn into All Grown Up or some shit like that

I have a penis

BBS Signature
kisame
kisame
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-02-17 16:21:18 Reply

At 2/17/13 03:57 PM, Wegra wrote:
By the looks of the background it looks like this is taking place in a highschool....This better as fuck not turn into All Grown Up or some shit like that

It's not. It's just the NCF doing what it does best.

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
kisame
kisame
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-02-17 16:22:51 Reply

At 2/17/13 04:21 PM, kisame wrote:
At 2/17/13 03:57 PM, Wegra wrote:
It's not. It's just the NCF doing what it does best.

And what they do is kinda funny.

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
kisame
kisame
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-02-18 14:03:44 Reply

At 2/17/13 10:16 PM, Eddmario wrote: I had NO idea that Egoraptor was the VA for Rarity in the .MOV series.

It makes sense that the worst pony would be played by him.

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
36Holla
36Holla
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Filmmaker
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-02-18 17:46:30 Reply

The pink one told me I'm supposed to share so I shall share something I've been working on lately.

All the bad editing. It's all here.

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature
kisame
kisame
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-02-19 00:45:38 Reply

At 2/18/13 04:23 PM, RightWingGamer wrote: Fuck me!

And that's exactly what they're doing.

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
ZeroAsALimit
ZeroAsALimit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-02-19 07:35:22 Reply

At 2/16/13 10:54 PM, kisame wrote: the princess taking special interest in her and taking Twilight under her wing. Twilight having a Princess as a Foal Sitter. There is evidence all over the series the points to this event. Even in season 1 a large number of bronies expected this, yet now the fandom suddenly hates the idea? She is a princess, it isn't going to change.

I'm still on season 1. I was thinking she might be royalty or something. I mean, even though she knows Princess Celestia, and was glad to see her and hugged her, she didn't bow like everypony else. Awesome!

As for her getting wings, well, it doesn't make anypony else less awesome.

I kinda want a cutie mark tat. The Mrs. said it would be cute, but I don't think she was being serious. I. Want. A cutie mark.

Sic semper amicitia!!!
Ambient Music Club.
Sig by Illicit, thankies ^_^

BBS Signature
kisame
kisame
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-02-19 09:08:28 Reply

At 2/19/13 07:35 AM, ZeroAsALimit wrote:
At 2/16/13 10:54 PM, kisame wrote:
I kinda want a cutie mark tat. The Mrs. said it would be cute, but I don't think she was being serious. I. Want. A cutie mark.

Save your money.

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
kisame
kisame
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-02-20 00:13:04 Reply

We gotta stay alive.

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
kisame
kisame
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-02-20 11:07:59 Reply

At 2/20/13 03:15 AM, RightWingGamer wrote:

Lauren Faust wanted to make a show for little girls that was, quote, "good", and had a deep-seated hatred for the way most girly shows treated their audience like idiots. Since the show pilot was the only episode Lauren ever wrote (unless you count her co-writer credit in The Ticket Master), it only makes sense that she would use it to deconstruct the idiocy of previous generations.

While I still feel the episode was a little skimpy on essential development, it did do a great job of taking apart the reasons why G1-3 sucked, and establishing an interesting fantasy setting in their place.

G1 was just as dark as its successor. Something you would realize If you actually watched the pilot as opposed to being a judgmental cocksneeze.

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
kisame
kisame
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-02-20 19:58:37 Reply

SWAG.MOV

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
Ceratisa
Ceratisa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 07
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-02-21 09:00:29 Reply

This was expected since season 1 and reinforced since then. Twilight's element is a crown while all the others are necklaces, Her entrance exam and the princess taking special interest in her and taking Twilight under her wing. Twilight having a Princess as a Foal Sitter. There is evidence all over the series the points to this event. Even in season 1 a large number of bronies expected this, yet now the fandom suddenly hates the idea? She is a princess, it isn't going to change.

Faust says she had different plans for Twilight didn't she? But since she left the show. I'm just saying expected and intended totally different.
Also 2 of each is no longer true..

Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-02-22 18:55:44 Reply

I can't see why people are so afraid of fan fiction, or just FO:E in general. They see the [Grimdark] tag and immediately associate it with Cupcakes, or something. In all honesty, FO:E is a great piece of literature. It has a compelling storyline and vivid characters that leave you wanting more from them.

Project Horizons is just an extension of that, and while it is written by a different person, it is a lot darker, but still has the same feel as FO:E. Both of these fictions are wonderful, and I gladly try and model myself to be at least somewhere near the same spectrum as them.

[Join my community, weakling!] - [Report Rule-Breaking Portal Submissions] - [I don't actually have a personality]

BBS Signature
powerdude964
powerdude964
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-02-22 20:43:27 Reply

So, a few weeks ago I watched one of the Season 3 episodes, "Keep Calm and Flutter On", and now I finally sat down and watched the finale to see what all the fuss was about. Simply because I don't watch MLP much anymore, I'll review both of these.

-Keep Calm and Flutter On
I might as well admit right now that one of the main reasons I watched this episode in the first place was because Fluttershy was a central character in it. What can I say, she's just so adorable! Now that I've got that out of the way, I think I can safely say that I really enjoyed this episode. I liked both the premise and pretty much any scene where Discord is talking. It was great to see him back, but I also think that he may have come back at the wrong time, for reasons I'll touch upon later.

-Season Finale
Not much to say that hasn't already been covered. I was okay with Twilight getting wings and becoming a princess and all, but again I think that it wasn't exactly the best time to make a change like that. The pacing, as said before is terrible and the music is just sort of okay. Overall, if they were gonna make such big changes, making the story into two episodes and making the writing seem (for lack of a better word) right would definitely do a better job in cushioning the blow.

I also generally believe that if they really wanted to make all these changes they should of just made this the final season. Discord returns and is made to use his powers for good, and Twilight is given WINGS. Dude? Really? Again, I'm fine with the concept, but the way they did it and the time they did it at is where the issue stems from. That's just what I think. And if you don't like it, I'm completely fine with that.

" Finding originality on newgrounds is like reaching into a fishbowl and saying that you're fishing" -Natick
Check out my Reddit, dudes.

SmartyPants
SmartyPants
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Reader
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-02-24 01:37:47 Reply

At 2/21/13 05:02 PM, RightWingGamer wrote: Pic related. Newest member of the Mane 6.

Very funny RWG

Blanc is best CPU

BBS Signature
SmartyPants
SmartyPants
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Reader
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-02-24 02:58:47 Reply

At 2/20/13 11:07 AM, kisame wrote: judgmental cocksneeze.

Damn, kisame is laying the smackdown on you, Righty

Blanc is best CPU

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 30
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-02-25 07:16:38 Reply

At 2/22/13 06:55 PM, Sectus wrote: I can't see why people are so afraid of fan fiction.

Afraid? I don't think people are afraid of fan fiction. Just not interested in it. I don't understand the appeal in fan fiction to be honest. Any writer could write a fan fiction. Most of the work is already done for you. You got the settings and characters. All that's left is the story and plot. Pretty easy and at times can lead to lazy writing.