Be a Supporter!

The Official Mlp:fim Crew

  • 418,824 Views
  • 7,300 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Heretic-Anchorite
Heretic-Anchorite
  • Member since: Feb. 28, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-01-20 11:56:12 Reply

At 1/20/13 09:30 AM, Eddmario wrote: Speaking of Discord, John De Lancie's brony documentary has been released for digital download, but they don't want it uploaded onto the internet so they can pay everyone who put blood, sweat, tears, and magic into it.

wasn't that the point of the kickstarter?

I'll wait till someone uploads it somewhere. If it was a few dollars I would consider download, but charging us 13 bucks even after the extremely successful kickstarter seems excessive.

I mean, if you where to get a DVD for that then yeah, it would be justified, but to just get a download. . .


“You only live twice: Once when you're born, and once when you look death in the face.”

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-01-20 13:03:44 Reply

I haven't watched any of the episodes in Season 3, since the one with the Pinkie Pies. Should I catch up, are they good?


"Maybe thats why shes in film school. She wants to be an Artistic Autistic." -Viper50
"Everything else you said was mostly garbage and opinionated." -DangerousGirl

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-01-20 13:15:50 Reply

At 1/20/13 01:03 PM, Bryan wrote: I haven't watched any of the episodes in Season 3, since the one with the Pinkie Pies. Should I catch up, are they good?

Eyup


Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7832-9212 | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
Heretic-Anchorite
Heretic-Anchorite
  • Member since: Feb. 28, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-01-20 13:29:48 Reply

At 1/20/13 11:56 AM, Heretic-Anchorite wrote: stuff

I'm watching it on youtube now.

as for serious criticism, It seems like the other documentaries, fun to watch but not really that objective.

other then that, It has some great animations and Q singing, which was pretty cool. Other then that it's the same stuff we've seen before.

I would provide a link, but it seems it was deleted as I was watching it.


“You only live twice: Once when you're born, and once when you look death in the face.”

BBS Signature
kisame
kisame
  • Member since: May. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-01-20 14:44:22 Reply

At 1/20/13 03:47 AM, Ryan wrote: That clopping game that won daily first right now on the front page is terrible.

That shouldn't surprise anyone in the least seeing that we are on a website whose community is made up of horny teens.


Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-01-20 18:04:49 Reply

Caught up watching all the episodes of Season 3 I've missed, and I loved Keep Calm and Flutter On. The ending was rather touching, and ever since The Return of Harmony episodes premiered, I always imagined Discord eventually reforming, as it is my belief that none of the so-called villians in this show are truly evil, and this reminds me of why I love this show so much.


"Maybe thats why shes in film school. She wants to be an Artistic Autistic." -Viper50
"Everything else you said was mostly garbage and opinionated." -DangerousGirl

BBS Signature
kisame
kisame
  • Member since: May. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-01-20 21:14:15 Reply

At 1/20/13 06:04 PM, Bryan wrote: Caught up watching all the episodes of Season 3 I've missed, and I loved Keep Calm and Flutter On. The ending was rather touching, and ever since The Return of Harmony episodes premiered, I always imagined Discord eventually reforming, as it is my belief that none of the so-called villains in this show are truly evil, and this reminds me of why I love this show so much.

I beg to differ. I would have liked to see a failed reformation. I know itr sounds mean, but it would show a harsh but much needed aesop: Some people don't change.


Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-01-21 00:08:21 Reply

At 1/20/13 09:14 PM, kisame wrote: I beg to differ. I would have liked to see a failed reformation. I know itr sounds mean, but it would show a harsh but much needed aesop: Some people don't change.

But all people have the potential to change.


"Maybe thats why shes in film school. She wants to be an Artistic Autistic." -Viper50
"Everything else you said was mostly garbage and opinionated." -DangerousGirl

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-01-21 10:43:48 Reply

JanAnimations released their animation from the documentary, so here it is.

Also, apparently Mic the Microphone is gonna do the theme to the new Pac Man show that's coming out this year.


Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7832-9212 | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
kisame
kisame
  • Member since: May. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-01-21 11:25:45 Reply

At 1/21/13 12:08 AM, Bryan wrote:
At 1/20/13 09:14 PM, kisame wrote: I beg to differ. I would have liked to see a failed reformation. I know itr sounds mean, but it would show a harsh but much needed aesop: Some people don't change.
But all people have the potential to change.

And yet, many people choose not to.


Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Member since: Feb. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 26
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-01-21 13:35:48 Reply

At 1/20/13 09:14 PM, kisame wrote:
At 1/20/13 06:04 PM, Bryan wrote: Caught up watching all the episodes of Season 3 I've missed, and I loved Keep Calm and Flutter On. The ending was rather touching, and ever since The Return of Harmony episodes premiered, I always imagined Discord eventually reforming, as it is my belief that none of the so-called villains in this show are truly evil, and this reminds me of why I love this show so much.
I beg to differ. I would have liked to see a failed reformation. I know itr sounds mean, but it would show a harsh but much needed aesop: Some people don't change.

This. The show really needs to start taking on the harder to accept morals that are facts of life. Seeing a moral in the show that displays how you just have to live with some things would be great.

Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Member since: Sep. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-01-21 18:53:26 Reply

So I watched the Brony song thing sung by John de Lancie today, a bit late to it I suppose, but it is so great. I love how the writer / artist / voices of the show are all willing to join in with stuff like that, it really makes being a part of such a fandom better to have the creators also enjoying it. Added to that all the things they mentioned about the different types of bronies and the creative ones making music, art and stories is great to hear. It is great to have them so utterly fine with us making whatever fan content we desire.


When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-01-21 22:54:25 Reply

So apparently today is the 1 year anniversary of the event that started Derpy Gate...


Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7832-9212 | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Member since: Feb. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 26
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-01-22 06:44:16 Reply

Hopefully some day they will feel that bringing Derpy back is within their comfort zone.

LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-01-22 07:34:46 Reply

At 1/22/13 06:44 AM, Sectus wrote: Hopefully some day they will feel that bringing Derpy back is within their comfort zone.

We'll at least have her as a background pony until then.


It's only fun if you get a scar out of it
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
kisame
kisame
  • Member since: May. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-01-22 11:21:27 Reply

At 1/22/13 07:34 AM, LiquidFire wrote:
At 1/22/13 06:44 AM, Sectus wrote: Hopefully some day they will feel that bringing Derpy back is within their comfort zone.
We'll at least have her as a background pony until then.

Even if we have to look twice as hard.


Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
foxkitaxel
foxkitaxel
  • Member since: Oct. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Art Lover
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-01-22 14:22:53 Reply

the lesson we learned this episode was to love and tolorate the sh*t out of trolls

Wegra
Wegra
  • Member since: Feb. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 46
Movie Buff
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-01-22 17:11:57 Reply

I drew a pic of Rainbow Dash again

The Official Mlp:fim Crew


I have a penis

BBS Signature
wildfire4461
wildfire4461
  • Member since: Dec. 27, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-01-23 05:05:10 Reply

God I love it.
As if the title of the final episode wasn't enough to send the fanbase into a tizzy over the possibility of an alicorn Twilight, an ad just appeared in a toy magazine showing what looks like a toy of her: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/01/possible-alicorn-twili ght-toy-in.html

You can't stop it.


That's right I like guns and ponies. Problem cocksuckers?
Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense. IMPEACH OBAMA.

BBS Signature
kisame
kisame
  • Member since: May. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-01-23 12:21:40 Reply

At 1/23/13 05:05 AM, wildfire4461 wrote: God I love it.
As if the title of the final episode wasn't enough to send the fanbase into a tizzy over the possibility of an alicorn Twilight, an ad just appeared in a toy magazine showing what looks like a toy of her: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/01/possible-alicorn-twili ght-toy-in.html

You can't stop it.

The butthurt begins!


Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
foxkitaxel
foxkitaxel
  • Member since: Oct. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Art Lover
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-01-23 16:05:18 Reply

At 1/23/13 05:05 AM, wildfire4461 wrote:
You can't stop it.

I dont know what to think

kisame
kisame
  • Member since: May. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-01-23 22:16:31 Reply

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/76863/1/sombras-return/it-be gins

It's worth a read.


Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
Heretic-Anchorite
Heretic-Anchorite
  • Member since: Feb. 28, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-01-24 16:14:08 Reply

Here's a cracked article on weird fan art.

as expected, it involves rainbows, porn, and a Fallout crossover. :P


“You only live twice: Once when you're born, and once when you look death in the face.”

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-01-24 18:40:35 Reply

Just so you know, ED has a preview clip for the next episode.


Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7832-9212 | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
kisame
kisame
  • Member since: May. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-01-24 21:27:14 Reply

At 1/24/13 06:40 PM, Eddmario wrote: Just so you know, ED has a preview clip for the next episode.

Yet another babysitting episode. I'm gonna watch something else this weekend.

The Official Mlp:fim Crew


Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Member since: Sep. 2, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-01-25 08:23:17 Reply

At 1/24/13 09:27 PM, kisame wrote: Yet another babysitting episode. I'm gonna watch something else this weekend.

Yeah, Spike is gonna be pet-sitting. I've seen past babysitting episodes, but they mainly involved the Cutie Mark Crusaders. This seems a bit more interesting. (Haven't seen the clip, known about it through Wikipedia). You have to remember kisame, that each character's pet is interesting. There is potential in this episode.

Give it a chance.

Sectus
Sectus
  • Member since: Feb. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 26
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-01-25 10:09:12 Reply

At 1/25/13 08:23 AM, The-Great-One wrote:
At 1/24/13 09:27 PM, kisame wrote: Yet another babysitting episode. I'm gonna watch something else this weekend.
Yeah, Spike is gonna be pet-sitting. I've seen past babysitting episodes, but they mainly involved the Cutie Mark Crusaders. This seems a bit more interesting. (Haven't seen the clip, known about it through Wikipedia). You have to remember kisame, that each character's pet is interesting. There is potential in this episode.

Give it a chance.

I'm just eager to see more out of Tank. He was in one episode, and every script since then has left him out. I know that he has appeared in the show, but that is all done by the animators that are in charge of constructing the visual, not the writers. I'm hoping this will be a little like the episode that introduced Tank, as it was a great episode for Rainbow as well.

Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-01-25 12:32:53 Reply

We Love Fine is running a contest right now to win one of their new MLP Varsity t-shirts on twitter, TUMBLR, and FaceBook.


Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7832-9212 | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Member since: Feb. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 26
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-01-26 02:45:38 Reply

At 1/26/13 12:39 AM, RightWingGamer wrote: Discussion.

Personally, I first found out about FiM when my little sister started watching it.

Well, I've said this several times before. I found FiM when I was in my phase of admining a TF2 server. At first it all seemed like background stuff to me, ponies and such. I never paid it much attention until I learned that one of my superiors was, in fact, a brony. I asked him about all the 'pony bullshit' that the players on the server were spouting, and he gave me the basic reel and told me to look up 'Sonic Rainboom'.

Needless to say, after seeing the episode, my curiosity was piqued. I later went on to watch the rest of the first, and what was made of the second season. I was pleased, and from then on I was a brony.

Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2013-01-26 10:34:43 Reply

I just realized something. That "Princess Coronation" is probably the concert that the MLP: FIM coronation contest gives the winner tickets to...


Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7832-9212 | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature