New Topic Respond to this Topic
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 12th, 2011 @ 10:52 AM Reply

Really? I'm probably more disturbed by the tampon cutie mark.

But I guess that's just me.

Yeah, what the fuck is up with that anyway? Same for Fluttershy's. I mean, they had given Pinkie the bloody knife cutie mark, it would have been alot better. Sure, someponies might have flashbacks to Cupcakes, but I wouldn't.

As for pony merch, the closest I have is my desktop background and my custom pony desktop icons. I really want some of those shirts, but I've heard people saying they're too expensive. Plus, I don't even now how the hell I'd get them if I ordered them anyway, since I'm currently staying in an apartment for college. Although, if they started selling show-accurate Luna plushies that aren't to expensive, I'd buy one.

Also, actual link to the official movie trailer. Sorry about that. If you didn't click the link earlier, it was a link to Derp Roll'd that I had used earlier somewhere else. My clipboard sometimes doesn't copy stuff. Also, have some creepy Pinkie Pie

The Official Mlp:fim Crew

Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7832-9212 | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 12th, 2011 @ 11:20 AM Reply

At 10/12/11 10:52 AM, Eddmario wrote: As for pony merch, the closest I have is my desktop background and my custom pony desktop icons. I really want some of those shirts, but I've heard people saying they're too expensive. Plus, I don't even now how the hell I'd get them if I ordered them anyway, since I'm currently staying in an apartment for college. Although, if they started selling show-accurate Luna plushies that aren't to expensive, I'd buy one.

I wouldn't mind having some MLP shirts as long as the price is decent and not overdone. As for other merchandise, kind of sucks that purpletinker of deviantart only sells MLP merch she has at bronycons with an exception of controllers which she will commission. Would be cool if she sold Derpy Hoove stamps online, she could probably get some good business doing it. As for Luna and Celestia. I actually don't mind paying for a custom Celestia because at least they will do the accurate color instead of making her a strange pale purple for no reason.

Also, actual link to the official movie trailer. Sorry about that. If you didn't click the link earlier, it was a link to Derp Roll'd that I had used earlier somewhere else. My clipboard sometimes doesn't copy stuff. Also, have some creepy Pinkie Pie

Not official but still very well put together with the music and vectors.

<3//Request a Review//Review Request Club // #10 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 12th, 2011 @ 01:42 PM Reply

At 10/12/11 07:04 AM, yos2 wrote: im talking about their forums. where they just talk about stuff. and in one thread someone asked about the bronies and pretty much every user said that bronies are faggots idiots etc. etc. trolling is when you are trying to piss someone off, they pretty much had unified opinion.

Okay good for them. They want to throw around senseless hate to make themselves feel better then let them. They're nothing but sheep anyways.

| The Interviewer | Review Terms 3.0 | [This Space For Rent ] | Club Stoic |

BBS Signature
Finalfina
Finalfina
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 12th, 2011 @ 02:44 PM Reply

At 10/12/11 07:25 AM, Ryan wrote:
At 10/11/11 10:22 PM, Bryan wrote: Hotdiggedydemon released his new pony related flash starring Applejack. Hilarious stuff man!
I fucking love these faces, ya crazy cunt.

That is some funny shit. I'm sure it's been done, but has anyone ever given the ponies a troll face?

Thank you Ryan for the AWESOME sig!
REDESIGN FINALLY!! YESSSS!!! | MLP: FiM Crew | Anime Club

BBS Signature
Racoonmario
Racoonmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 12th, 2011 @ 02:59 PM Reply

HORSE!

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

BBS Signature
Finalfina
Finalfina
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 12th, 2011 @ 03:06 PM Reply

At 10/12/11 02:59 PM, Racoonmario wrote: HORSE!

First off... That post perfectly fits the 666th post of this thread.

That was just.... odd...

BBS Signature
Ryan
Ryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 12th, 2011 @ 05:20 PM Reply

At 10/12/11 02:44 PM, Finalfina wrote: That is some funny shit. I'm sure it's been done, but has anyone ever given the ponies a troll face?

Plenty of times. You should check knowyourmeme's collection of images for examples.

Unfortunately I am also reminded of a Newgrounds user making one for my pony art contest. link

Protip: I am only reminded because he whined in my newspost about losing the contest, hence the 'unfortunate' part.
Finalfina
Finalfina
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 12th, 2011 @ 06:47 PM Reply

At 10/12/11 05:20 PM, Ryan wrote:
Plenty of times. You should check knowyourmeme's collection of images for examples.

Awesome. Thanks for letting me know.

Unfortunately I am also reminded of a Newgrounds user making one for my pony art contest. link

Protip: I am only reminded because he whined in my newspost about losing the contest, hence the 'unfortunate' part.

It's kinda obvious why he didn't win the competition... Nothing from NG. not a lot of detail... etc. etc... Yeah. Sorry to hear about the QQer...

BBS Signature
Deadclever23
Deadclever23
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 12th, 2011 @ 06:53 PM Reply

At 10/12/11 02:59 PM, Racoonmario wrote: HORSE!

...?

Who makes this stuff?

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all."
- Oscar Wilde

BBS Signature
ImaSmartass2
ImaSmartass2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 12th, 2011 @ 09:21 PM Reply

For some reason I love this song, even though I hate the distort on Circuitfry's voice.

Also, I've been doing some edit work and reviews on /fic/, hit me up sometime if you want a review of your writing. Hell, if you're making anything pony-related throw a PM my way and I'll help ya out.

Totally making a filler post as a lame excuse to bump the thread.
PinkRose11
PinkRose11
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 12th, 2011 @ 09:37 PM Reply

Oh yeah! 5 in photoshop. i would think this would have already been done by now. guess not. ENJOY.

The Official Mlp:fim Crew

SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 12th, 2011 @ 09:41 PM Reply

At 10/12/11 09:37 PM, PinkRose11 wrote: Oh yeah! 5 in photoshop. i would think this would have already been done by now. guess not. ENJOY.

I think someone has, not sure where the video is. I know they shopped out the horse and guy and just replaced it with Pinkie though.

BBS Signature
PinkRose11
PinkRose11
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 12th, 2011 @ 09:43 PM Reply

At 10/12/11 09:41 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 10/12/11 09:37 PM, PinkRose11 wrote: Oh yeah! 5 in photoshop. i would think this would have already been done by now. guess not. ENJOY.
I think someone has, not sure where the video is. I know they shopped out the horse and guy and just replaced it with Pinkie though.

Really? I was thinking of putting rainbow instead of pinkie cuz she amazing. xD

SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 12th, 2011 @ 09:47 PM Reply

At 10/12/11 09:43 PM, PinkRose11 wrote:
Really? I was thinking of putting rainbow instead of pinkie cuz she amazing. xD

Found it!

BBS Signature
PinkRose11
PinkRose11
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 12th, 2011 @ 09:51 PM Reply

Found it!

That is truley amazing. I love her spooky dance at the end xD

Finalfina
Finalfina
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 12th, 2011 @ 10:32 PM Reply

At 10/12/11 09:51 PM, PinkRose11 wrote:
Found it!
That is truley amazing. I love her spooky dance at the end xD

Yeah. That dance was my favorite part. Voice editing was just awful though. Lol

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 13th, 2011 @ 01:03 AM Reply

Hey, I'm working on a MLP fanfiction. I put the link to the first part in my sig. I hope you guys comment on it. I already have an idea about what the later chapters will include. I'll tell you this though, you'll be dying to know what sweet surprise I have in store for one of the later chapters. I will also include references to some fan stuff I really liked. That is, after I get permission from the original creators first. It may seem bad right now, but it'll only get better.

Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7832-9212 | Gamertag: Eddmario

BBS Signature
kisame
kisame
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 13th, 2011 @ 04:09 AM Reply

At 10/13/11 01:03 AM, Eddmario wrote: It may seem bad right now, but it'll only get better.

I hope so. So far it's pretty terrible.

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
kisame
kisame
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 13th, 2011 @ 04:12 AM Reply

I'm suprised that nopony has mentioned this song.

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
Corpus-Delicti
Corpus-Delicti
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Audiophile
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 13th, 2011 @ 05:55 AM Reply

At 10/13/11 04:12 AM, kisame wrote: I'm suprised that nopony has mentioned this song.

Or This

Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 13th, 2011 @ 08:41 AM Reply

At 10/13/11 04:09 AM, kisame wrote:
At 10/13/11 01:03 AM, Eddmario wrote: It may seem bad right now, but it'll only get better.

Yeah, I figured it'd start out kinda bad, which is why I haven't submitted it to ED yet. But like most fanfics I've read, it'll get better over time, especially after the sweet surprise I'm going to add on Halloween. Could you guys at least leave comments on it on how it could be improved? It'd really help.

Although, I am taking an Intro To College Writing class at MMI right now, so hopefully I'll be able to improve my wrighting.

BBS Signature
Viri
Viri
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 13th, 2011 @ 10:43 AM Reply

Saw this in my sub box this morning and just lit up.

Gawd dayum I love PinkiePieSwear's stuff.

[Last.FM] [Steam ID]
Bros 4 lyfe (he dun did dis sig)

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 13th, 2011 @ 01:10 PM Reply

Not even sure if he is being serious either sadly. Chapters are far too short. That makes me think, I'm almost part way through chapter two of mine, might just put part one on google docs later this week.

At 10/13/11 05:55 AM, Corpus-Delicti wrote:
At 10/13/11 04:12 AM, kisame wrote: I'm suprised that nopony has mentioned this song.
Or This

Great songs, done got them though, fun to hear, I have got almost 2,000 songs in my music library at this point though. 300+ MLP songs, 40+ Ghost (True Capatilist Radio) remixes, 800+ album songs, the rest are songs from Newgrounds, Soundcloud, and Bandcamp that I enjoy.

At 10/13/11 08:41 AM, Eddmario wrote:
Yeah, I figured it'd start out kinda bad, which is why I haven't submitted it to ED yet. But like most fanfics I've read, it'll get better over time, especially after the sweet surprise I'm going to add on Halloween. Could you guys at least leave comments on it on how it could be improved? It'd really help.

My helpful comment is seriously work on chapter length, the chapter 0 and 1 are far too short to even be separate chapters. Give more of a backstory leading to what is going on. As for chapter length for you, I would say if it can fill up two full pages in Microsoft Word without double spacing then could be enough to work with and read and keep the reader interested.

Although, I am taking an Intro To College Writing class at MMI right now, so hopefully I'll be able to improve my wrighting.

Gah, I hate college writing class because it's far too easy and I've been writing a lot of long short stories since I was about 15 and a half I think and gradually improving over time. College Writing should be useful though since it helps you transition to using better words and being able to better write essays, stories, plays, and that such.

At 10/13/11 10:43 AM, Viri wrote: Saw this in my sub box this morning and just lit up.

Gawd dayum I love PinkiePieSwear's stuff.

And with that I am a bit closer to 2,000 songs total, nice. I love their stuff as well. They do a lot of calm and peaceful pieces.

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 13th, 2011 @ 02:01 PM Reply

At 10/13/11 01:10 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
Not even sure if he is being serious either sadly. Chapters are far too short.

I actually did that on purpose, to make it easier to know when the scene switches. Don't worry, the chapters are slowly getting longer. Hell, one of them might even take up 2 or 3 parts. As for the prologue and chapter 1 being seperate chapters, it's because the prologue is basically the author's note to the reader, and it's supposed to get the reader excited about the story. I'll start part 2 after I watch episode 3, so it'll be easier to keep the ponies in character. As for part 3, I'll do that after I watch episode 4, since that's when the beginning of that section will take place. As for my sweet surprise, you'll have to wait until Halloween, since it's gonna reference/make fun of some MLP creepypasta. I'll give you a hint on the surprise: the chapter will be named after the fanfic said chapter is referencing/making fun of. It'll also involve knocking Pinkie Pie out with a baking pan.

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 13th, 2011 @ 02:58 PM Reply

From the My Little Pony facebook page....

"Twilight Sparkle is super organized and panics when she can't find a lesson about friendship for her weekly letter to Princess Celestia! How do you think she is going to handle the situation?"

Well I guess we know what episode 3 shall be about right?

BBS Signature
kisame
kisame
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 13th, 2011 @ 04:04 PM Reply

At 10/13/11 02:58 PM, SCTE3 wrote: From the My Little Pony facebook page....

"Twilight Sparkle is super organized and panics when she can't find a lesson about friendship for her weekly letter to Princess Celestia! How do you think she is going to handle the situation?"

Are you kidding? She's an utter slob. If it weren't for Spike and that owl of hers, she wouldn't be able to tell her flank from her withers.

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 13th, 2011 @ 04:12 PM Reply

At 10/13/11 04:04 PM, kisame wrote:
At 10/13/11 02:58 PM, SCTE3 wrote: From the My Little Pony facebook page....

Are you kidding? She's an utter slob. If it weren't for Spike and that owl of hers, she wouldn't be able to tell her flank from her withers.

Yes and this can be confirmed in a couple of other episodes. Mostly the start of Sonic Rainboom episode...

Twilight Sparkle:
> Make a mess reading lots of books
> Have friends help clean up mess instead of using magic to do it herself

BBS Signature
Ryan
Ryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 13th, 2011 @ 06:14 PM Reply

I won't be satisfied until there is a page on this thread where every user has a pony sig created by me.

So far, it's coming rather close.

Ryan
Ryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 13th, 2011 @ 07:02 PM Reply

At 10/13/11 06:47 PM, Rhinocerider wrote: Also, that scene in Appleoosa Badlands. Does anyone here like this better than Fluttershy's yay scene? Might get some hate for saying this, but I loved Pinkie Pie's expressions throughout the entire scene.

I do? I am?

Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Oct. 13th, 2011 @ 08:15 PM Reply

At 10/13/11 07:02 PM, Ryan wrote:
At 10/13/11 06:47 PM, Rhinocerider wrote: Also, that scene in Appleoosa Badlands. Does anyone here like this better than Fluttershy's yay scene? Might get some hate for saying this, but I loved Pinkie Pie's expressions throughout the entire scene.
I do? I am?

I found how wide her eyes got to be unsettling.

"Maybe thats why shes in film school. She wants to be an Artistic Autistic." -Viper50
"Everything else you said was mostly garbage and opinionated." -DangerousGirl

BBS Signature