Eddmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Dec. 5th, 2012 @ 10:31 PM Reply

Apparently there was a sort-of major change to the most recent episode:

The Official Mlp:fim Crew

Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7832-9212 | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
KJOokami
KJOokami
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Dec. 6th, 2012 @ 06:27 PM Reply

Oh hey. There are ponies here.

Cool.

Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Dec. 6th, 2012 @ 06:37 PM Reply

At 12/6/12 06:27 PM, KJOokami wrote: Oh hey. There are ponies here.

Cool.

Welcome to the crew. Hopefully you will enjoy a long and fun time both here and on the Newgrounds BBS!

- Mandatory welcome song!
- Steam Community Group - Send me or RightWingGamer a PM with your steam name for an invitation.

KJOokami
KJOokami
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Dec. 6th, 2012 @ 06:43 PM Reply

Ha. Thanks. :)

I'd happily join the Steam group as well, but I'm almost never on since my laptop has an integrated graphics card--rather than a dedicated one--and therefore can barely run some of the more intensive flash games on this site. Much less actual games like TF2 or Skyrim.

So, yeah. Heh.

Finalfina
Finalfina
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Dec. 7th, 2012 @ 06:07 AM Reply

Cool.

You. Yes you. I like you. Your profile pic is good. Clannad is good. You like ponies. Also good. Yeah.

Thank you Ryan for the AWESOME sig!
REDESIGN FINALLY!! YESSSS!!! | MLP: FiM Crew | Anime Club

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Dec. 7th, 2012 @ 01:14 PM Reply

At 12/7/12 06:07 AM, Finalfina wrote:

Cool.
You. Yes you. I like you. Your profile pic is good. Clannad is good. You like ponies. Also good. Yeah.

Glad to see a new member in the club.

shrimpchris
shrimpchris
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Dec. 7th, 2012 @ 06:30 PM Reply

At 12/5/12 06:59 PM, TailsPrower wrote:
At 12/5/12 02:24 PM, Rjsto wrote: Ah, as soon as i saw clubs and crews subforum, this was about what I was looking for. Hello hello from a complete newbie
Good to have ya on board, sugarcube! There's punch and cookies by the door.

Was it necessary to remind me of Rainbow Dash Presents: Captain Hook the Biker Gorilla? x3

Ryan
Ryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Dec. 7th, 2012 @ 11:49 PM Reply

I hope everyone likes the upgrade I've conducted on my userpage pic.

The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Dec. 8th, 2012 @ 06:09 AM Reply

At 12/7/12 11:49 PM, Ryan wrote: I hope everyone likes the upgrade I've conducted on my userpage pic.

Wouldn't that make Rarity Cinnamon Toast Crunch then?

| The Interviewer | Review Terms 3.0 | [This Space For Rent ] | Club Stoic |

BBS Signature
wildfire4461
wildfire4461
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Dec. 8th, 2012 @ 12:20 PM Reply

The new episode was awesome. Luna is best Freddie Krueger. I can see some Slender crossover videos coming from this episode.

That's right I like guns and ponies. Problem cocksuckers?
Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense. IMPEACH OBAMA.

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Dec. 8th, 2012 @ 01:08 PM Reply

Absolutely loved today's new episode. You can read my full review of it here.

IronicMaiden
IronicMaiden
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Dec. 8th, 2012 @ 01:39 PM Reply

Hello, my fellow bronies.

I was just faffing about on this wonderful website when I found this wonderful thread on your wonderful forum. Although I believe I already know the answer to the following question, I also believe it is common courtesy to first ask, may I join this crew?

An above average number of people have below average intelligence.

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Dec. 8th, 2012 @ 03:40 PM Reply

At 12/8/12 01:39 PM, IronicMaiden wrote: Hello, my fellow bronies.

I was just faffing about on this wonderful website when I found this wonderful thread on your wonderful forum. Although I believe I already know the answer to the following question, I also believe it is common courtesy to first ask, may I join this crew?

Of course you can! Welcome to the crew. You can find a link the group's steam page in my signature, and if you would like an invitation, please send me a PM here on NG.

Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Dec. 8th, 2012 @ 06:17 PM Reply

At 12/8/12 05:10 PM, RightWingGamer wrote: Okay, the new episode...

Sucked.

Full review, for anyone interested.

You're just mad because the episode writer praised my review.

foxkitaxel
foxkitaxel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Art Lover
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Dec. 8th, 2012 @ 10:25 PM Reply

Sucked.

i thought it was ok.

Outlaw88
Outlaw88
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Movie Buff
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Dec. 9th, 2012 @ 02:42 PM Reply

I actually liked this one. It was nice to finally see an ep that revolved around Scootaloo and her desire to gain Dash as a mentor. Plus Luna was in it in an awesome way. Overcoming fear and being able to admit things about yourself is a fine lesson for the show to convey and it really works here. It was enjoyable.

WWE Club Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan
Click the sig... Check my blog. My podcast: The Freakacast!

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Dec. 9th, 2012 @ 06:13 PM Reply

Sucked.

That's pretty harsh, dude. This is coming from someone who has been enjoying the series far less this season, mainly due to the terrible pilot episode with King Sombra.

I thought this was a really good episode, and it made me smile, just like I did the first time I watched the show. Some of the cutesy moments got a bit hard to watch at points, but other than that I thought it was great. Especially with the appearances of Luna, my favorite. :D

I'm sorry, I don't really understand why you don't like Scootaloo that much. I have a feeling she'll grown on you though. For example, when I first watched the show, I hated Rainbow Dash. I thought she was such a bitch because of the way she was acting towards the "yellow pony" (this was before I even knew their names). However, as I watched more episodes I realized there was a lot of good in her and while being arrogant and easily irritable, she was a great friend nonetheless.

Regarding Scootaloo's character, she's just a kid man. I think we were all annoying as kids. I'll admit, she's not showing the very funny child-like aspects of how kids act (like Sweetie Belle did when singing the 99 oats song), but if you're going to judge anyone's character in this episode, judge Applebloom's. I mean, I love Applebloom don't get me wrong, but she didn't do anything in this episode. She seemed like the third wheel of the crusaders this time around, even though ironically it was supposed to be a camping trip with just her and Applejack. Hell, I think even that would have been a decent episode, to further develop their sisterly bond.

Well, with Scootaloo's humor, I don't think she was supposed to be that funny in this episode. She did lead up to some pretty funny jokes from the other characters, like the one with Rainbow Dash saving Rarity in Sonic Rainboom. I thought the episode was supposed to be about her confronting her irrational child-like fears, the same ones we all had. But I'll get to that.

The message was one of the main things that made me enjoy the episode so much, because it gives me memories of my childhood and my fear of the dark. But once I faced my fears I realized everything in the dark is the same as it is in the light (a brilliant conclusion by 7 year old me, I know).

Well, I disagree with you there. It's never really said she doesn't have a family, just that she doesn't have a supportive big sister character like Sweetie Belle and Applebloom.

I'm not saying you have to like this episode or even see it the way I do, but at least give the creators some credit, because I feel like they felt pretty strongly about this message and wanted to make an episode about it.

"Maybe thats why shes in film school. She wants to be an Artistic Autistic." -Viper50
"Everything else you said was mostly garbage and opinionated." -DangerousGirl

BBS Signature
ImaSmartass2
ImaSmartass2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Dec. 10th, 2012 @ 08:02 PM Reply

Eh, this week's episode. All right, I guess.

Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Dec. 10th, 2012 @ 10:41 PM Reply

At 12/10/12 08:02 PM, ImaSmartass2 wrote: Eh, this week's episode. All right, I guess.

Where the fuck have you been?

oh and I realize you returned like a week or two but i hardly come here anymore myself

"Maybe thats why shes in film school. She wants to be an Artistic Autistic." -Viper50

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Dec. 10th, 2012 @ 10:44 PM Reply

I'm just glad that Princess Luna got a bit more screen time in the most recent episode. Her powers being developed is what really did it for me though.

The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Dec. 11th, 2012 @ 03:12 PM Reply

At 12/9/12 06:13 PM, Bryan wrote: That's pretty harsh, dude. This is coming from someone who has been enjoying the series far less this season, mainly due to the terrible pilot episode with King Sombra.

I'll admit that this season hasn't had a great start, but dammit, I will stand behind my statement that this season's pilot episode was still amazing! I feel that it needed more time though, it was a bit rushed. I must admit I didn't see that resolution coming at the end.

I thought this was a really good episode, and it made me smile, just like I did the first time I watched the show. Some of the cutesy moments got a bit hard to watch at points, but other than that I thought it was great. Especially with the appearances of Luna, my favorite. :D

Luna is one of my favorites as well. I don't care much for the Cutie Mark Crusaders to be honest, at least when they're the focus of the episode. However this was mainly about Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash, which even then I still didn't care much for this episode. I loved how Luna was the message for this episode. Also Rainbow Dash pulling Scootaloo close to her with her wing... has to be the cutest damn thing I've seen in this season if not the cutest damn thing I've seen in this show so far.

| The Interviewer | Review Terms 3.0 | [This Space For Rent ] | Club Stoic |

BBS Signature
ImaSmartass2
ImaSmartass2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Dec. 11th, 2012 @ 04:58 PM Reply

At 12/10/12 10:41 PM, Bryan wrote:
At 12/10/12 08:02 PM, ImaSmartass2 wrote: Eh, this week's episode. All right, I guess.
Where the fuck have you been?

oh and I realize you returned like a week or two but i hardly come here anymore myself

I drowned myself in fan fiction, became an EqD staff member, quit, and now harass knighty over skype.

Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Dec. 11th, 2012 @ 06:39 PM Reply

At 12/11/12 04:58 PM, ImaSmartass2 wrote: I drowned myself in fan fiction, became an EqD staff member, quit, and now harass knighty over skype.

An Equestria Daily staff member? O_o

Was it fun? Why did you quit?

BBS Signature
ImaSmartass2
ImaSmartass2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Dec. 11th, 2012 @ 07:25 PM Reply

At 12/11/12 06:39 PM, Bryan wrote:
At 12/11/12 04:58 PM, ImaSmartass2 wrote: I drowned myself in fan fiction, became an EqD staff member, quit, and now harass knighty over skype.
An Equestria Daily staff member? O_o

Still a comment moderator, actually, but my primary function was pre-reader and submissions management of fan fiction.

Was it fun?

Sometimes.

Why did you quit?

Working fan fiction really sucks.

Ryan
Ryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Dec. 11th, 2012 @ 11:18 PM Reply

At 12/11/12 07:25 PM, ImaSmartass2 wrote: I drowned myself in fan fiction, became an EqD staff member, quit, and now harass knighty over skype.

Did they pay you in pony merch?

ImaSmartass2
ImaSmartass2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Dec. 12th, 2012 @ 08:25 PM Reply

At 12/11/12 11:18 PM, Ryan wrote:
At 12/11/12 07:25 PM, ImaSmartass2 wrote: I drowned myself in fan fiction, became an EqD staff member, quit, and now harass knighty over skype.

They don't pay at all, 'mfriad.

Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Dec. 12th, 2012 @ 08:29 PM Reply

At 12/12/12 08:25 PM, ImaSmartass2 wrote:

I wouldn't expect them to. Really the only people who would get paid are the system admins, which I assume are all either local, or done by a single person to avoid paying out the ass.

ImaSmartass2
ImaSmartass2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Dec. 12th, 2012 @ 08:57 PM Reply

At 12/12/12 08:29 PM, Sectus wrote:
At 12/12/12 08:25 PM, ImaSmartass2 wrote:
I wouldn't expect them to. Really the only people who would get paid are the system admins, which I assume are all either local, or done by a single person to avoid paying out the ass.

I assume you speak from experience.

Even after like nine months, I still don't really know who gets paid. I know Seth probably pays Cereal and Phoe, but I don't really know about PK. I've seen Calpain maybe four times maximum, and I don't think I've met Xyro and Tek more than once.

seth be cray, so crayfish
Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Dec. 12th, 2012 @ 09:18 PM Reply

At 12/12/12 08:57 PM, ImaSmartass2 wrote: I assume you speak from experience.

Even after like nine months, I still don't really know who gets paid. I know Seth probably pays Cereal and Phoe, but I don't really know about PK. I've seen Calpain maybe four times maximum, and I don't think I've met Xyro and Tek more than once.

Well, I don't really have any direct experience with system administration, but I did take a few community classes about it along with consumer business and accounting.

Suprememessage
Suprememessage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Reader