New Topic Respond to this Topic
skaterdude411
skaterdude411
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 24th, 2011 @ 09:13 PM Reply

I used to watch Mlp fim on youtube, but the user I watched got hit with some copyright thing and can't post them. To make matters worse, I don't get the hub tv channel. HOW AM I TO WATCH MY FAVORITE SHOW NOW?

The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 24th, 2011 @ 09:14 PM Reply

At 9/24/11 09:13 PM, skaterdude411 wrote: To make matters worse, I don't get the hub tv channel. HOW AM I TO WATCH MY FAVORITE SHOW NOW?

Others tend to upload episodes as well. Find another person.

| The Interviewer | Review Terms 3.0 | [This Space For Rent ] | Club Stoic |

BBS Signature
skaterdude411
skaterdude411
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 24th, 2011 @ 09:24 PM Reply

At 9/24/11 09:14 PM, The-Great-One wrote:
At 9/24/11 09:13 PM, skaterdude411 wrote: To make matters worse, I don't get the hub tv channel. HOW AM I TO WATCH MY FAVORITE SHOW NOW?

I know that. I'm just really preferential(Is that a word?) to what the quality is and stuff.

ImaSmartass2
ImaSmartass2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 24th, 2011 @ 09:26 PM Reply

At 9/24/11 09:14 PM, The-Great-One wrote:

MAST3RLINKX's videos are always up. He makes a habit out of blocking false DMCAs.
The Youtube links from EqD. Also this link has the glorious 1080p.

The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 24th, 2011 @ 09:27 PM Reply

At 9/24/11 09:24 PM, skaterdude411 wrote: I know that. I'm just really preferential(Is that a word?) to what the quality is and stuff.

Understandable, my uploader got his videos taken down as well. There are other sources though and those who tend to take what they put up seriously so just keep looking. While I'm typing this chances are someone probably has already given you some links.

| The Interviewer | Review Terms 3.0 | [This Space For Rent ] | Club Stoic |

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 44
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 24th, 2011 @ 09:28 PM Reply

At 9/24/11 08:33 PM, WeHaveFreshCookies wrote: I'm glad this was finally allowed. Now that this is here, I may just start actively participating in a C&C thread for once.

Was anybody else disappointed by the lack of Derpy Hooves in the 1st and 2nd episodes?

First Derpy find guys!! Episode 2. at 20:39!!

screenshot provided

Nice to know she was there.

The Official Mlp:fim Crew

<3//Request a Review//Review Request Club // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
Finalfina
Finalfina
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 24th, 2011 @ 09:35 PM Reply

At 9/24/11 09:28 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 9/24/11 08:33 PM, WeHaveFreshCookies wrote: I'm glad this was finally allowed. Now that this is here, I may just start actively participating in a C&C thread for once.

Was anybody else disappointed by the lack of Derpy Hooves in the 1st and 2nd episodes?
screenshot provided

Oh man! Nice catch!!! I was kinda hoping to see her doing something "Not-so-derpy" in the second episode when there was absolute chaos!!

Thank you Ryan for the AWESOME sig!
REDESIGN FINALLY!! YESSSS!!! | MLP: FiM Crew | Anime Club

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 44
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 24th, 2011 @ 09:37 PM Reply

At 9/24/11 09:27 PM, The-Great-One wrote:
At 9/24/11 09:24 PM, skaterdude411 wrote: I know that. I'm just really preferential(Is that a word?) to what the quality is and stuff.
Understandable, my uploader got his videos taken down as well. There are other sources though and those who tend to take what they put up seriously so just keep looking. While I'm typing this chances are someone probably has already given you some links.

Yea if one user does not have them up then another person will shortly it seems. Wonder what kind of remixes people will make for this season. That said, I am looking forward to Eurobeat Brony completing his second album since he said it was to be remixes of songs from season 2 this time around.

screenshot provided

Sorry for the double post but past that frame, watch the background the rest of the time, Derpy appears a few times, awesome!!

At 9/24/11 09:35 PM, Finalfina wrote:

screenshot provided
Oh man! Nice catch!!! I was kinda hoping to see her doing something "Not-so-derpy" in the second episode when there was absolute chaos!!

Same here. Also pay attnetion toe the background past there, I counted up a total of 6 times she appears in the background past there. I also see Colgate, Lyra, Bonbon and a few other notable background ponies.

BBS Signature
WeHaveFreshCookies
WeHaveFreshCookies
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Game Developer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 24th, 2011 @ 09:48 PM Reply

So... With MS Paint, I have created this piece of shit. I lost a TON of quality moving from PNG to jpg. If anybody is willing to donate the time, it'd be sweet to see a couple of Pony sigs that AREN'T crappy. This one has all their angry faces. Perhaps one with the derpy faces too?

WeHaveFreshCookies
WeHaveFreshCookies
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Game Developer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 24th, 2011 @ 09:50 PM Reply

At 9/24/11 09:48 PM, WeHaveFreshCookies wrote: So... With MS Paint, I have created this piece of shit. I lost a TON of quality moving from PNG to jpg. If anybody is willing to donate the time, it'd be sweet to see a couple of Pony sigs that AREN'T crappy. This one has all their angry faces. Perhaps one with the derpy faces too?

What the fuck I forgot Rarity... I'm so sorry, Rarity!

ImaSmartass2
ImaSmartass2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 24th, 2011 @ 09:51 PM Reply

At 9/24/11 09:48 PM, WeHaveFreshCookies wrote: So... With MS Paint, I have created this piece of shit. I lost a TON of quality moving from PNG to jpg. If anybody is willing to donate the time, it'd be sweet to see a couple of Pony sigs that AREN'T crappy. This one has all their angry faces. Perhaps one with the derpy faces too?

I'll try my hand at any sig idea PM'd to me. You could also go to Ryan to get the standard Ponysig as well.

I make my own sigs.
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 44
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 24th, 2011 @ 10:25 PM Reply

At 9/24/11 09:50 PM, WeHaveFreshCookies wrote:
What the fuck I forgot Rarity... I'm so sorry, Rarity!

Will this work? All of them angry along with Derpy.

BBS Signature
XenonMonkey
XenonMonkey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Programmer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 24th, 2011 @ 10:33 PM Reply

I used to get up at 1:30 on the weekends. When season 2 started, that all changed. Now I get up at 8:30.

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 24th, 2011 @ 10:49 PM Reply

At 9/24/11 10:33 PM, XenonMonkey wrote: I used to get up at 1:30 on the weekends. When season 2 started, that all changed. Now I get up at 8:30.

I always miss the episodes on their original airings.

Good thing they always upload them on YouTube so quickly.

"Maybe thats why shes in film school. She wants to be an Artistic Autistic." -Viper50
"Everything else you said was mostly garbage and opinionated." -DangerousGirl

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 44
Musician
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 24th, 2011 @ 11:02 PM Reply

At 9/24/11 10:49 PM, Bryan wrote:
At 9/24/11 10:33 PM, XenonMonkey wrote: I used to get up at 1:30 on the weekends. When season 2 started, that all changed. Now I get up at 8:30.
I always miss the episodes on their original airings.

Good thing they always upload them on YouTube so quickly.

Yea, I don't watch them in the living room at my house though since my dad sleeps all morning and would likely give me weird looks. My grandmother doesn't care too awful much either. I remember when I first started watching it was due to some pony thread being made a couple of days after my birthday. After seeing a few images from DeadChick and Oliver I decided to see what it was like since I rarely watch TV since there is not much on to watch.

The pilot episodes just felt real exciting the watch the first time around and I kept watching them and then I just began liking the show a lot because it actually managed to make me smile and actually feel pretty good for the afternoon while watching them. I do like Fluttershy the most though since I feel a bit like her except I don't tend to animals at all. That and people tend to yell at me because they can barely hear me most of the time and then it just feels awkward afterward.

I do like how every pony has had their moments though. Sometimes feel like Rainbow Dash as well with wanting to get everything I need to get done in an incredibly short time! Then there are very rare times I even feel like Pinkie Pie if I get to go to a party (for the record I haven't gotten to go to one in a couple of years sadly). For the most part I tend to be a lot like Fluttershy though.

Also anyone else seen those Derpy Hooves stamps on google images? Went to the postage store today and asked them about making custom stamps and they just said head to their site but sadly I saw the lack for being able to make custom stamps. Guessing I need to be a member on there right?

Anyways, hope my pony sig helps anypony a bit wanting an angry pony sig. Also looking forward to episode three when it does come on.

BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 24th, 2011 @ 11:09 PM Reply

Yay. Good to see a group that lasts finally. Pity the older clubs got removed.

Now then, as everyone is fully aware I am a huge brony myself so likely don't need to comment on that. My favourite pony is Fluttershy though Rarity Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle are close behind, with Pinkie Pie and Applejack close after those. Favourite episode? I think Sonic Rainboom though I love a lot. My favourite none mane pony would be Trixie.

I was banned for a while when people were linking some of my stories like Fluttershy's Sink in the old thread so I thought I would come and post my deviantART here in case people were wanting to read more. I hadn't noticed that Fluttershy's Sink was talked about but apparently people were wanting me to voice it etc. so wouldn't mind the feedback if people are as interested as I have been told.
I am more of a romance writer myself though, I currently only have that single grimdark story the others are all happy or cloppy, though I do have more grimdark planned to.
Also Cupcakes reading many people have said they liked my version, so may as well promote.

I have been spending more time on deviantART lately as I have gotten more into writing, so don't spend as long randomly posting on Newgrounds but will still come on regularly to see how the clubs going, always up for a good pony talk.

Well of to continue 3 Weeks Party part 9, I don't know why but I'm having a really weird time trying to write the RariTwi scene in it, it just isn't coming as clear as AppleShy did. Also by off to continue I mean off to sleep then continue the following day, procrastination!

Also <3 club.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
Senmetsu
Senmetsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 24th, 2011 @ 11:16 PM Reply

Bronies everywhere, I come in peace with love in my heart.

Although I fail to be a fan of the show, I am a fan of this thread.. We should all have a place where we can express ourselves, and for many of us that's what Newgrounds is all about, when Poozy locked the last thread I was heartbroken for you, the bronies of NG.

I love and tolerate the hell outta you guys, and now you have a home where you can be free from the assholes in general. You, my bronie friends, have a land of your own. Treat it with respect and it'll do wonders.

NG Staff made a good call giving these peaceful people a club of their own with all rights and protections as any other cub.

!NG Birthday List! :3 Current Count: 151 <3|||HELLO OPERATOR!|||Greatest Thread Ever!
Formerly, and still,Rahvin-the-vampire. Thanks Valjylmyr :)

BBS Signature
Finalfina
Finalfina
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 24th, 2011 @ 11:16 PM Reply

At 9/24/11 11:09 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: Also <3 club.

Oh how i have missed you Rag! It's great to see that you are finally unbanned! I look forward to reading your stuff!!

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 24th, 2011 @ 11:25 PM Reply

At 9/24/11 11:16 PM, Finalfina wrote:
Oh how i have missed you Rag! It's great to see that you are finally unbanned! I look forward to reading your stuff!!

Still waiting on that reading of Fluttershy's Sink though.

Rag writes some good stuff.

"Maybe thats why shes in film school. She wants to be an Artistic Autistic." -Viper50

BBS Signature
ImaSmartass2
ImaSmartass2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 24th, 2011 @ 11:35 PM Reply

At 9/24/11 11:25 PM, Bryan wrote:

Rag writes some stuff.

Fixed.

Good to see you back Rag.

skaterdude411
skaterdude411
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 25th, 2011 @ 12:03 AM Reply

At 9/24/11 11:25 PM, Bryan wrote:

Rag writes some good stuff.

I read the one by Rag that's quoted in someones sig(I think Bryan?) and it was really good.

ImaSmartass2
ImaSmartass2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
TruBluFoxx
TruBluFoxx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 25th, 2011 @ 12:35 AM Reply

Watched MLP:fim for the first time the other day to see what the fuss is about............................ Rainbow Dash ftw......

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 25th, 2011 @ 12:38 AM Reply

At 9/25/11 12:35 AM, TruBluFoxx wrote: Watched MLP:fim for the first time the other day to see what the fuss is about............................ Rainbow Dash ftw......

Don't you think you need a few more dots bro?

Also, I love how you vividly expressed your love in the show. But try to shorten your paragraphs, I don't really like reading a wall of text all day.

BBS Signature
Finalfina
Finalfina
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 25th, 2011 @ 12:57 AM Reply

At 9/25/11 12:35 AM, TruBluFoxx wrote: Watched MLP:fim for the first time the other day to see what the fuss is about............................ Rainbow Dash ftw......

I remember when i first watched MLP. I finally understood why everyone loved Rainbow Dash. But... My favorite will always be Fluttershy. She is absolutely adorable. And... Don't piss her off. The first two episodes of Season two just fueled my love for her. It's awesome to see her so bitchy to everyone!!!

BBS Signature
wildfire4461
wildfire4461
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 25th, 2011 @ 01:05 AM Reply

Awesome. We finally made it.

None of the other episodes made me laugh as much as the new ep. 2. There was just too much good stuff in it. I didn't catch the Star Wars part until afterwards (never saw that movie).
The final battle was what I expected to happen: Another case of this :P

That's right I like guns and ponies. Problem cocksuckers?
Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense. IMPEACH OBAMA.

BBS Signature
Finalfina
Finalfina
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 25th, 2011 @ 01:13 AM Reply

At 9/25/11 01:05 AM, wildfire4461 wrote: None of the other episodes made me laugh as much as the new ep. 2. There was just too much good stuff in it. I didn't catch the Star Wars part until afterwards (never saw that movie).
The final battle was what I expected to happen: Another case of this :P

The first thing i thought of was a Double Rainbow

BBS Signature
ZJ
ZJ
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 45
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 25th, 2011 @ 01:26 AM Reply

Three pages in less than 6 hours? Damn, I'm impressed.

Also, any of you guys ever watch retro ponies shit? Like the stuff from the the 80s?

Sig by Some Guy - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - Portal, BBS, Icon, and Chat Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out WhatTheDo & Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature
ImaSmartass2
ImaSmartass2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 25th, 2011 @ 01:28 AM Reply

At 9/25/11 01:26 AM, ZJ wrote:

Also, any of you guys ever watch retro ponies shit? Like the stuff from the the 80s?

I've done some research on the original series and found it pretty cancerous. Haven't actually watched it though.

Supposed to be bad man, real bad.
TruBluFoxx
TruBluFoxx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew Sep. 25th, 2011 @ 01:30 AM Reply

At 9/25/11 01:26 AM, ZJ wrote: Three pages in less than 6 hours? Damn, I'm impressed.

NEVARR!......anybody else dislike Rarity? Fro the 8 episodes I watched she seems like an annoying bitch.....or is it just me?

BBS Signature