Be a Supporter!

The Official Mlp:fim Crew

  • 401,837 Views
  • 7,227 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Heretic-Anchorite
Heretic-Anchorite
  • Member since: Feb. 28, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-10-02 16:40:01 Reply

At 10/1/12 09:35 PM, RightWingGamer wrote:
At 10/1/12 02:24 PM, Eddmario wrote: Looks like we're getting season 3 for Thanksgiving.
Finally.

I don't want to wait till November. :C

also, LMAO :D


BBS Signature
Fluttershy
Fluttershy
  • Member since: May. 30, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Movie Buff
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-10-02 20:55:10 Reply

Jerry Springler pussied out, hands down. It doesn't matter if he hired the actors. He even referred to us as "normal".

RapidStrike
RapidStrike
  • Member since: Mar. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Programmer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-10-02 22:48:06 Reply

At 10/1/12 07:43 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 10/1/12 05:31 PM, Sectus wrote:
At 10/1/12 12:53 AM, RapidStrike wrote: ok
We must have giant Luna star gazing with the entire population of New York City.
This would be a wonderful site to see.

whelp i fucked this one up sorry thank you

The Official Mlp:fim Crew


BBS Signature
Ryan
Ryan
  • Member since: Mar. 27, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 51
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-10-03 00:34:12 Reply

At 10/2/12 10:48 PM, RapidStrike wrote: whelp i fucked this one up sorry thank you

Now how did she fuck that light pole up I wonder~

Sectus
Sectus
  • Member since: Feb. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 26
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-10-03 07:11:09 Reply

At 10/2/12 10:52 PM, RightWingGamer wrote:
At 10/2/12 10:48 PM, RapidStrike wrote: whelp i fucked this one up
Shut up, that was awesome!

Anyway, now we need giant Fluttershy negotiating peace talks in the UN.

Oh goodness, now we are bringing politics into it. Either way, I fucking love these pictures. The art style is adorable.

Kunera
Kunera
  • Member since: Sep. 5, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 44
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-10-03 09:27:05 Reply

At 10/3/12 07:11 AM, Sectus wrote: Oh goodness, now we are bringing politics into it. Either way, I fucking love these pictures. The art style is adorable.

I have to agree with that, these pictures are pretty great.


Hey guys, you should totally check out my YouTube channel. Also, dat Steam

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-10-03 13:06:53 Reply

At 10/2/12 10:48 PM, RapidStrike wrote: whelp i fucked this one up sorry thank you

What are you talking about? It looks so cute!

Mind drawing a special birthday one since mine's tomorrow? If you don't want to or feel like it you don't have to.


Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7832-9212 | Gamertag: Eddmario Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
Skaren
Skaren
  • Member since: May. 25, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-10-03 13:47:45 Reply

I think you all need to come to terms with the fact that this is a children's show and that there's no point bitching and moaning about the writing or the characters considering it's designed for people a fraction of your age, not to mention the fact that whining about wanting a set date for when the cartoon will be out when it's still in production is so childish as for you to be practically in the target range of said show, on top of these facts, however, you all masturbate to the protagonists (and even the antagonist/secondary characters) of a children's show.

You fucking disgust me, I like the show, but the bitching of said show is fucking ridiculous, grow up.

Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-10-03 16:10:50 Reply

At 10/3/12 01:47 PM, Skaren wrote: You fucking disgust me, I like the show, but the bitching of said show is fucking ridiculous, grow up.

Never have better words of wisdom about ponies been said


Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7832-9212 | Gamertag: Eddmario Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
RapidStrike
RapidStrike
  • Member since: Mar. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Programmer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-10-03 16:10:56 Reply

At 10/3/12 01:47 PM, Skaren wrote: I think you all need to come to terms with the fact that this is a children's show and that there's no point bitching and moaning about the writing or the characters considering it's designed for people a fraction of your age, not to mention the fact that whining about wanting a set date for when the cartoon will be out when it's still in production is so childish as for you to be practically in the target range of said show, on top of these facts, however, you all masturbate to the protagonists (and even the antagonist/secondary characters) of a children's show.

You fucking disgust me, I like the show, but the bitching of said show is fucking ridiculous, grow up.

I could care less. I am sorry to be the baron of bad news, but you seem buttered, so allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality, because itâEUTMs now like the pot calling the kettle cracked. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Irregardless, make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts, instead of making a half-harded effort. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like itâEUTMs a peach of cake. Accept the fax.

The Official Mlp:fim Crew


BBS Signature
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 17
Voice Actor
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-10-03 19:38:06 Reply

Hey guys, you guys, holyshit you gais. You know how Lyra's fanon is totally nuts about people? Well, what if we called pony who likes My Little Humans "humane". GETTIT? Human + Mane = Humanes/

I'm shitting my pants for real right now.


Everywhere I go, there's a sergeant there.

BBS Signature
Kunera
Kunera
  • Member since: Sep. 5, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 44
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-10-03 20:23:25 Reply

At 10/3/12 07:38 PM, TailsPrower wrote: I'm shitting my pants for real right now.

Oh lawdy, I lol'd.


Hey guys, you should totally check out my YouTube channel. Also, dat Steam

BBS Signature
foxkitaxel
foxkitaxel
  • Member since: Oct. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Art Lover
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-10-04 10:24:51 Reply

Whats up guys what are you doin?!

Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-10-04 11:38:03 Reply

At 10/4/12 10:24 AM, foxkitaxel wrote: Whats up guys what are you doin?!

Not much. Just waiting for season 3. It wouldn't have been as bad if I didn't have to wait til X-Mas for the next Doctor Who episode to air...


Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7832-9212 | Gamertag: Eddmario Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Member since: Feb. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 26
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-10-04 16:54:44 Reply

At 10/4/12 11:38 AM, Eddmario wrote: Not much. Just waiting for season 3. It wouldn't have been as bad if I didn't have to wait til X-Mas for the next Doctor Who episode to air...

The wait is less painful when you help ease it out with community-made projects, such as the reviews from Fiery Joker and the Welcome To Ponyville game from FillyGamez.

Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-10-04 17:54:44 Reply

At 10/4/12 04:54 PM, Sectus wrote:
At 10/4/12 11:38 AM, Eddmario wrote: Not much. Just waiting for season 3. It wouldn't have been as bad if I didn't have to wait til X-Mas for the next Doctor Who episode to air...
The wait is less painful when you help ease it out with community-made projects, such as the reviews from Fiery Joker and the Welcome To Ponyville game from FillyGamez.

Plus the fact that my birthday's today and I'm going home tomorrow for the weekend for it kinda helps.


Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7832-9212 | Gamertag: Eddmario Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
foxkitaxel
foxkitaxel
  • Member since: Oct. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Art Lover
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-10-04 17:55:09 Reply

At 10/4/12 04:54 PM, Sectus wrote: The wait is less painful when you help ease it out with community-made projects, such as the reviews from Fiery Joker and the Welcome To Ponyville game from FillyGamez.

I just go on youtube and get last in brony made stuff also deviantart, fimfiction, and equestria daily to help thngs along.

LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 44
Reader
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-10-04 18:25:50 Reply

At 10/4/12 11:38 AM, Eddmario wrote:
At 10/4/12 10:24 AM, foxkitaxel wrote: Whats up guys what are you doin?!
Not much. Just waiting for season 3. It wouldn't have been as bad if I didn't have to wait til X-Mas for the next Doctor Who episode to air...

There's tons of other great tv shows you can watch. I don't mind waiting some extra time for season 3, since I have so many shows to catch up on.


It's only fun if you get a scar out of it Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG Trophy Leaderboard / NG User Icon Makers / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
Finalfina
Finalfina
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-10-04 22:33:17 Reply

At 10/4/12 05:54 PM, Eddmario wrote: Plus the fact that my birthday's today and I'm going home tomorrow for the weekend for it kinda helps.

Happy birthday!!


Thank you Ryan for the AWESOME sig! REDESIGN FINALLY!! YESSSS!!! | MLP: FiM Crew | Anime Club

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Member since: Feb. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 26
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-10-04 23:33:22 Reply

At 10/4/12 05:54 PM, Eddmario wrote: Plus the fact that my birthday's today and I'm going home tomorrow for the weekend for it kinda helps.

Happy Birthday. I hope that nobody forgets about me when mine rolls around. That would be really sad.

Fluttershy
Fluttershy
  • Member since: May. 30, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Movie Buff
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-10-05 07:29:47 Reply

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? Really?

Sectus
Sectus
  • Member since: Feb. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 26
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-10-05 09:26:15 Reply

At 10/5/12 07:29 AM, Fluttershy wrote: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? Really?

Why is this fandom turning into something out of a celebrity/social magazine? I figured that we were better able to conduct ourselves than this.

wildfire4461
wildfire4461
  • Member since: Dec. 27, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-10-05 09:30:19 Reply

At 10/5/12 07:29 AM, Fluttershy wrote: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? Really?

Nice. Real nice. Some armor piercing ammo for haters and trolls.


That's right I like guns and ponies. Problem cocksuckers? Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense. IMPEACH OBAMA.

BBS Signature
HomicidialFrog
HomicidialFrog
  • Member since: Mar. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-10-05 17:42:08 Reply

Skip to 39:20 for an alternate ending to the wedding episode.

....Good god, that was terrifying beyond belief. That little smiling thing in the lower right corner will haunt my nightmares forever. It stares into your soul.


You've got a fine pair of eyes.

HomicidialFrog
HomicidialFrog
  • Member since: Mar. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-10-05 18:09:13 Reply

At 10/5/12 06:00 PM, RightWingGamer wrote:
At 10/5/12 05:42 PM, HomicidialFrog wrote: Skip to 39:20 for an alternate ending to the wedding episode.

....Good god, that was terrifying beyond belief. That little smiling thing in the lower right corner will haunt my nightmares forever. It stares into your soul.
Is it bad that I think that's a much better ending than the one we got?

From what I understand from some rumours, that was going to be the canon ending, but the writers thought it was too dark for a kid's show.


You've got a fine pair of eyes.

HomicidialFrog
HomicidialFrog
  • Member since: Mar. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-10-05 18:13:03 Reply

At 10/5/12 06:09 PM, HomicidialFrog wrote:
At 10/5/12 06:00 PM, RightWingGamer wrote:
At 10/5/12 05:42 PM, HomicidialFrog wrote:
Is it bad that I think that's a much better ending than the one we got?
From what I understand from some rumours, that was going to be the canon ending, but the writers realized it was too dark of an ending to write it.

Fixed. It's 11pm here and my brain isn't working properly due to a lack of sleep.


You've got a fine pair of eyes.

HomicidialFrog
HomicidialFrog
  • Member since: Mar. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-10-05 18:31:02 Reply

At 10/5/12 06:15 PM, RightWingGamer wrote:
At 10/5/12 06:09 PM, HomicidialFrog wrote: From what I understand from some rumours, that was going to be the canon ending, but the writers thought it was too dark for a kid's show.
I'd rather a dark downer ending than a forced deus ex machina "happy" ending.

But it would've made an awfully cruel cliffhanger to end a series on though if that was canon. Think about it, man! You'd be even MORE over-hyped and impatient for Season Three to see what happens next!


You've got a fine pair of eyes.

Sectus
Sectus
  • Member since: Feb. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 26
Artist
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-10-05 19:09:17 Reply

At 10/5/12 06:51 PM, RightWingGamer wrote:
At 10/5/12 06:31 PM, HomicidialFrog wrote: But it would've made an awfully cruel cliffhanger to end a series on though if that was canon. Think about it, man! You'd be even MORE over-hyped and impatient for Season Three to see what happens next!
I know! Wouldn't it be awesome!?

This ending actually seems like more of a "Mane 6 Defeated" ending than anything. While I am sometimes up for endings where the bad guys win, this is not one of them.

wildfire4461
wildfire4461
  • Member since: Dec. 27, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-10-05 19:28:34 Reply

Is anybody else having trouble getting on Ponychan? On FF the pages won't load, and on IE only the home page loads. It was working a few days ago.


That's right I like guns and ponies. Problem cocksuckers? Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense. IMPEACH OBAMA.

BBS Signature
HomicidialFrog
HomicidialFrog
  • Member since: Mar. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Gamer
Response to The Official Mlp:fim Crew 2012-10-06 07:12:58 Reply

At 10/5/12 06:51 PM, RightWingGamer wrote:
At 10/5/12 06:31 PM, HomicidialFrog wrote: But it would've made an awfully cruel cliffhanger to end a series on though if that was canon. Think about it, man! You'd be even MORE over-hyped and impatient for Season Three to see what happens next!
I know! Wouldn't it be awesome!?

Okay, Fluttershy is the first pony you see besides Twilight. Then you see Applejack, then you see Pinkie Pie. Then comes Rainbow Dash...but absolutely no sign of Rarity.

...Why is that?


You've got a fine pair of eyes.